Horny Slut Escapades 02: Mounika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thrust her tongue into his mouth and explored him. With her right hand she caressed his cheek and her left hand snaked over to his groin.

She bit him in excitement as she felt the girth of his manhood over his pants. She is completely lost in the world of pleasure.

Daniel pulled her hair back and as she threw her head back he started to caress her slender neck with his lips. The smell of her scent was making him mad like a tipsy bull. He went down further over her cleavage and sucked in her scent.

Mouni held his head and her slender fingers went through and stroked his hair as he played with her cleavage. She couldn't control one more second, such was the arousal.

Daniel disengaged to adjust himself into a better posture. Mouni was impatient but was helplessly watching him as he folded his left leg back, turned towards her and sat over it. Mouni giggled as he freed both his hands and got ready for the assault.

Mouni followed suit. She pulled the leaver and pushed the backrest slightly. She then turned towards him, opened her legs wide and planted her right leg behind driver's seat. She did not think she was that flexible up until that moment.

Daniel's hands immediately landed on her boobs and he started to squeeze them like there is no tomorrow. She leaned forward for his lips. While they continued to chew on each other's lips his hands slowly crept down towards the hem of her shirt.

Alarmed by his advance Mouni held his wrists and asked,

"Are you sure?"

"Look around you, there is no one here, this is totally abandoned." -------------------- Raghu was thoroughly being treated by a spectacle he never even dreamed of. His blood was rushing in only one direction. Helpless in the situation he was just doing all kinds of things to his dick, pressing and squeezing and adjusting it over his pants.

He watched on from a distance and was bewildered by the couple's boldness. As Mouni was sitting upright scanning the surroundings Daniel in quick motion pulled her shirt up over her boobs. Raghu's jaw dropped at the sight.

Mouni intuitively looked down in shame and closed her face with both her hands but only for just a second.

"There was hardly any resistance from the slut, she wants it," He thought.

She watched Daniel tussle and try to push the bra up but failed.

Mouni expertly put her hand behind and in one smooth motion unclasped the bra.

Daniel pounced on her boobs like a hungry dog forgetting reason and his rank. He lifted the bra up and started to maul her.

Watching Mouni let Daniel play with her boobs was too much for Raghu. That was the final straw. Sitting there he unzipped and pulled out his manhood and started to stroke it. -------------------- Daniel held her boobs in the palm of his hands and expertly stroked her nipples with his thumbs. While still stroking her nipples he leaned forward and started to kiss them. Loosing all inhibitions Mouni suggestively moved forward encouraging him to play with them.

She held the hem of her smooth bra along with her shirt and pulled them up until her neck giving him full access to her tits to play with.

He did not need a second invitation. While he played with the right nipple with his hand he took the left into his mouth and lapped it with his tongue awakening her with his passionate tongue work.

"Slurrrp.."

He sucked and then chewed her nipples alternating between the right and left.

While thoroughly enjoying being devoured by him, she carefully kept watch of the surroundings. Daniel mean while paused and was feasting his eyes on her wet nipples. The chocolate brown nipples were erect and shining with all his saliva on them. She pulled his head closer suggesting her lover to not stop.

Ever the boss he was, Daniel held both her hands by the wrist with his left hand, raised them over her head and pinned them against head rest. He then held her by the chin and pulled her closer and kissed her. She tried to break free but he was too strong. He resumed his work on her nipples, slowly caressing them. She was getting restless every second, her anxiety for not being able to break free and her heightened arousal due to the rough hands and thick tongue playing with her nipples.

"Aarrrhhh Dany!"

The tingling sensation in-between her legs was unbearable. She was quivering by the touch of his thick finger on her sensitive skin. She knew she was getting closer, but was embarrassed that he might actually be able to finish her off by just touching her boobs. Daniel sensed the urgency in her body, while still pinning both her hands against the head rest he leaned forward and kissed her and sucked her lips.

His right hand then found its way down to her pussy. He touched her over the pants.

"Hmmmm.." a soft moan escaped her lips.

As Daniel continued to rub her pussy over the soft fabric and suck her nipples she pushed her hips forward, trembled and her body convulsed with immense pleasure. -------------------- Raghu shook of the final drop of cum off his manhood and zipped up with his eyes still riveted on the couple. He watched on as Daniel let go of Mouni's hands and they both leaned forward and kissed each other. He waited in the darkness with the eyes of a hawk in anticipation of what's to come. -------------------- Mouni reached for Daniel's zipper and with both her hands and unzipped him with ease. As Daniel watched on, she reached for his cock and gave it a good squeeze over the underwear. Then she tried to pull the underwear down but failed. The awkward position that they were sitting in was not helping them.

Daniel offered to help. He turned towards the steering, unfolded his left leg on which he was sitting on all the while. As he adjusted himself Mouni pulled her bra down and clasped it and then pulled her shirt down.

"Wait I have an idea," Daniel said.

He reached for and pulled the lever to his right and reclined the seat completely making it flat like a bed. Mouni giggled in anticipation. She worked with both her hands, tried hard not reveal how desperately she was waiting to see his dick. She unbuckled his belt, unhooked his pants pulled down as he raised his hips. She then held the band of his puma and yanked it down. His massive dick sprang up to life spitting precum.

She did not waste any time in grabbing hold his manhood. She had a look of amazement on her face, as he watched on she went work on it. A circumcised black monster with a purple mushroom head. She leaned forward and took the head into her mouth and sucked it like a lollypop.

Daniel placed both his hands behind his head as Mouni continued to stroke him. Her tiny hand barely fit around the girth of his monster. She stroked him from tip to shaft, leaned forward and took the bulb into her mouth and lapped her tongue around it.

"You're the light, you're the night You're the colour of my blood You're the cure, you're the pain You're the only thing I wanna touch Never knew that it could mean so much, so much"

"Shh shhhh" she said while reaching for her phone on the dash.

"Hello? Priya!"

Priya: ...

Daniel watched on as she received the call, his dick pointing skywards erect as a flag post. He took his hand from under his head and started to stroke it.

"I know what time it is, Is everyone back?"

Priya: ...

"Well find him then, I'm almost done, coming in a couple of minutes."

She cut the call and threw the phone back on the dash.

"I should go, they are waiting for me."

"They can wait, I can't." Daniel pointed at his erection.

"Dany!!"

"What? I'm the boss."

"Oh it's like that now haan big boy?"

Mouni slowly started to unbutton her shirt. -------------------- Raghu from a distance watched on as Mouni undid her buttons, one after another.

His phone was up in his hands and his finger blocking the flash just to be extra careful.

Buzzzz...

"Oh shit!! Priya."

Raghu cut the call even before the first ring ended and placed the phone face down.

His hands were trembling uncontrollably, he could hear his heart pound and was afraid that it might explode out of his chest.

"Could they have seen me?" -------------------- Daniel watched in awe with his mouth wide open as Mouni undid the last of her shirt buttons. With a wicked smile on her lips she flung the shirt open as her boobs jigged. Those massive jugs caged in a bra, it almost gave a feeling that that bra was gonna tear open.

She placed her hands on either side of his hips and leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth.

"Get rid of it baby," he said pointing at the bra.

"Nooo..shut up!"

"Come on let me see them while you suck on my dick, if you don't it's gonna take forever."

She raised an eyebrow and reached back for the clip.

He watched in anticipation, eyes transfixed on her boobs.

She raised a finger up at him at the same time as she unclasped the bra, almost as if anticipating him to reach for them.

"No touching but," she said. "Be a good man and let me finish it," and winked at him.

She raised her hands slid the shirt along with the straps of her bra off her smooth shoulders. From the front she held the hem and pulled the cups down exposing her chocolate brown nipples. The shirt and the bra hung on to her body by her elbows.

There was a rush of blood into his dick at sight of her nakedness, it pulsated. She was practically topless in front of him.

Mouni this time raised herself off her ass and leaned forward giving him a good show of her assets. She kissed his dick and continued forward brushing his dick with her boobs and kissed his lips. Then she came down in the same direction.

Daniel watched in amazement at her skill at seduction.

She held him at the base of his shaft and took him into her mouth, stroked his dick while it still was being lapped by her tongue. She released it out and swirled in some saliva in her mouth making it nice and wet. Then pushed his dick up and gave long lick on the underside from base to tip.

There was twitch in his pelvic muscles as she worked her magic. His hands came off from under his head and held on to whatever he could grab.

She opened her mouth wide and this time put her weight into and swallowed the entire thing. She slowly moved up and down as her boobs jiggled to her dance. Her saliva oozed and dripped down his length as her chin touched his balls.

"Arrghh" she gagged, choked and at almost when she couldn't breath no more she released him massive cock out of her throat. Then she held the slippery thing and stroked it long and hard trying to get him to the end.

"Arrrrhhhhhh baby!" Daniel moaned.

She took it in again and this time she used her lips and tongue and bobbed her head up and down his masculinity.

"Slurp..slurp..urr..urggg.."

From being a classy girl with sweet voice and accent in a multinational company she became a slutty bitch practically topless giving sloppy blowjob to her boss during work hours.

His cock still buried in her mouth her eye balls rolled up looking straight at his face. His eyes were closed tight and mouth wide open, she sensed his urgency, he was almost there.

She took it out her mouth, held it her palm and started to rapidly stroke it and cupped his nuts with her left and expertly massaged them.

"AArrhhh Mounika," he moaned obscenely.

He twitched, grunted and shot out a load.

Mouni was careful enough to keep herself away from the his spunk hitting her body. After all she had to get back to the training. But continued to stroke him gently as he erupted and the jizz flowed down his length and over the back of her right hand.

Daniel stayed there motion less breathing heavy while his dick went limp.

Mouni reclined back into her seat and pulled a tissue out from box on the dash cleaning herself up. -------------------- After catching his breath Daniel quickly dressed himself up. He turned off the engine, got down car, went in front and leaned back on the bonnet.

Soon enough Mouni dressed herself and joined him in the front.

"Here's that cigarette you asked," He offered one out of his packet of Dunhill.

They both smiled and lit them.

"Do you want me to drop you off at the entrance gate?"

"I really don't want to sign in that register once again, you know what I mean."

"I know."

"What do you know?"

"Just enough, anyway you can sneak in through this gate as well," He pointed in the direction of the gate. "This is largely unmanned, no one uses this unless there is an emergency."

She nodded her head as she exhaled smoke. -------------------- Kiran and Vishal were deeply engrossed in a conversation about what they should do with the budget.

Across table was Priya doodling on her note pad while Teju was busy fidgeting with her phone.

Out on the other table were the other 5 members of the team playing hot seat.

Still adjusting her hair, Mouni pushed the door open in a hurry.

Everyone in the room took notice of her. They stopped doing whatever they were doing and came to attention.

She stood there looking at them and said.

"Where were we?"

Everyone looked at each other trying to remember what they were doing just before the break.

"Excuse me Mouni," She heard a shrill voice and looked towards the direction of the voice.

At the door stood Raghu staring at her.

Mouni felt as though he was staring right through her.

"Come in," She said. "Where were you?"

12