All Comments on 'Horny Son and Dirty Dad'

by greenbriefs

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot I imagined it was me being the dad withy son in laws. Mmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was exceptionally hot. It made my cock rock hard and leaking precum within seconds of Dad catching his son, from there on, it was smoldering hot. Great job, would love to hear what happens next with these two. I can imagine the first time he takes his Dad deep inside his ass. Can not wait to hear more about these two, nice work

bluboynbamabluboynbamaabout 2 years ago

Excellent! Love the build up and the fact that Daddy is verbal gives it the right twang. Looking forward to that cherry being obliterated!

Smith79Smith79about 2 years ago

omg that was great please give us some more

MastermisterMastermisterabout 2 years ago

I loved this story. The father son incest thing is an interest of mine. I regularly masturbate my elderly widowed dad.

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

Wow I need more of this story hahaha damnπŸ₯΅

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If the three most beautiful words a mother can say to her son are "I love you," then its absolutely true that for the father, the three most beautiful words he can say to his son are, "Suck my dick." I also feel like if a mother's pussy is naturally hairy with bush to veil the roast beef, then a father's phallus should be uncircumcised with a handsome foreskin obscuring the crown. Luckily for me, my parents were always open minded about sexuality and so when I became an adult, they weren't modest at all. I soon learned that my father is so potent and horny, he can keep the whole family cream filled. The way it is with my parents, I can expect Dad to fuck several wads in my neck a week, and yes, I spew even more in Mom. Dad's cock is bigger though, and I have a thirst to match it. I love to drain those prime balls for him and swallow down the essential seed. Dad isn't gay, but he also likes to fuck me occasionally, since I have a really tight hind chute. Mom helped him with that, saying it would teach me more about feminism from the perspective of a really large penis, and I did feel emancipated. The way his helm glides nudging stern back and forth against my prostate, I definitely appreciate my sexuality from a new perspective, more internally. My scrotum pulls back up inside me almost too, when Mac drills me out missionary style and Mom holds my hand. Its almost like my balls are surrendering to the pleasure of sodomy by retreating back inside me to function as ovaries. Then I know for sure, when that happens I know my dicklette will soon be spurting off and oozing the same way a girl squirts from good sex. Dad always wanted me to be a 'lady's man' and a womanizer the way he is, but I was always too shy, so I know I'm a disappointment to him, but when I realized that I could bend over and given him pleasure passively, like a woman myself, then I realized that I still had a chance to make my Dad proud. Mac's balls are maybe twice the size of mine, and his much, much hairier, and more muscular body is darker toned and more manly. Dad is taller, so it makes sense that his penis is also much longer. Its the width that nearly breaks my jaw though. I hear it pop almost every time before he pushes down my throat. My gag reflex gives up much less resistance, eagerly anticipating the puncture. But fuck, Dad's base root takes a minute for my weak jaw to absorb. Same way with my asshole. He pops the helm in my sphincter and makes me scream from the piercing lubed pleasure/pain easily. Its only about six inches deep when I realize the last three are so wide that he'll make me scream again. Thats the way it is with a big dicked chauvinist. My father just likes to fuck, and I'm proud he uses me as a tight hole while Mom giggles.

norinorinorinori3 months ago

A beautiful incest story!

FINLEYDIXONFINLEYDIXON2 months ago

Very hot, want more!

tomdenver1946tomdenver19462 months ago

What an absolutely hot story. Although not with my father (I would not have said no to him), I love a man to finger fuck and cock fuck my ass while I am sucking his cock or having a 3some with another man sucking my cock. I've jacked off 3 times already and heading for the next chapter and another climax or two.

1reddawg121reddawg1222 days ago

Truly a Hot Incestuous Tale,I'd like to see mom involved somehow too..πŸ«¦πŸ†πŸ˜ˆ

walt555walt5557 days ago

Should have been me !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenbriefs@greenbriefs
440 Followers
I’m a horny pervert whose interests tend towards older/younger pairings, mostly incest, and especially reluctant younger partners. My stories are mostly sex with just enough plot and character to make things kinky. If you enjoy my work and are feeling generous, please drop me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES