Horrifying Transformation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered, wiggling my fingers as swellings grew at the base of my digits, seeming to throb strangely even then. Oh, those were the balls! I didn't think that she would have put balls at the base of every horse cock, but I loved it so much, the horse cocks differing in colouration is if every one had come from a different horse. That wasn't how magic worked, of course, but I still liked the thought of every member being copied from an equine, so that I could carry a kinky bit of them along with me in their throbbing, drooling members.

The thickness of them was impressive, so hot and ready, even just wiggling them making me want to cum right there and then, though I didn't think that was going to be much of a problem going forward. But there was something else going on too, my heart pounding harder and harder as if it was even trying to escape out of my ribcage.

"Ohhhh..."

It was so tight, my back swelling, though I could already tell that they were breasts. My heart leapt. That was more like it! Sure, the succubus had needed a little more direction, but that was all fine, considering that she had gained the confidence to do to me what I had suggested, taking matters into her own hands too. Maybe she took her trades seriously even if they were curses?

It didn't matter, not as the weight of the breasts on my back, somehow, managed to make things a little less awkward, pulling me back upright easily, the weight balancing me out. I liked that feeling and wriggled my backside into it, kneeling but sitting back on my legs. It was a position that I would find uncomfortable in a while, but, really, that kind of discomfort was going to be the least of my concerns.

There were too many other sensations to take in, from my horse cock fingers bulging and swelling, becoming roughly eight inches long and more defined by the moment, to my breasts forming on my back, even lower down in the small of my back and on my sides. They swelled as I tried to bend them, though the control diminished, digits stiffening. The ones on my sides were even more surprising, but there was a big part of me that could not help but relish in them, panting and whimpering, needing it, aching for it.

"How far do you want to go, Gale?" The succubus said, though I started: I had never given her my name. "How far do you want to go so quickly? Oh, some transformations will be slow, but I can see how you are aching for it, even now."

I shivered. It was hotter when she got into it, though there was a small part of me that felt guilty about making her push into things for me, even if it was part of a trade and a deal. I had saved her and it was a small price to pay for her not being caught by someone that might have locked her up or done worse to her, so there was nothing really bad there. But perhaps that was just my mind trying to make sense of everything, grunting, rolling my hips back, wiggling my cock fingers. They moved from the base, but no more than that.

"Mmmm... Yes..." I begged her, as if I really was completely under Sylvia's control, as if she was the one who had captured me and was cursing me without me even having to ask for it. "Yes, more... You can...do my face...too..."

Sylvia raised her eyebrows at that, but I had to keep giving her some ideas, at least. Even if my attention was focused on how sensitive my palms were, a pair of balls swelling for every cock there. The shape of the cocks defined themselves with a medial ring, some splotchy with pink and grey, others a uniform colour and others smooth with a darker shade. What was clear, even then, was how they flared, the heads thick and flat, throbbing with need, the pulse of them evident even to the naked human eye.

I panted, the orgasm building inside them. I didn't know how I could tell, but the pressure around the base of the cock fingers made the little balls that swelled there throb as if with a heartbeat of their own. The skin stretched and strained where it had been thin and delicate before, straining to hold them, and I panted, shaking my head, unable to do anything to stop the climax from coming.

So...I let it. Even in the process of the transformation, fingers aching, fat and unwieldy, not really fingers at all anymore, spurting and drooling. Still, they begged for more. And the climaxes would keep coming, I realised with a shudder, always orgasming, needing it one after the other.

That was going to be my life. And it chased the fear away, if only for a time.

I moaned, rolling my head back, grinding and rubbing those cocks all over my breasts as if there was nothing else at all in my mind, as if I could not envision anything else at all giving me as much pleasure as that. And it was true, for it had been the subject of my fantasies, my fingers wiggling as cocks, easily a good size to fuck someone with, but I would hope that there would be even bigger ones all over the rest of my body too. The transformations, after all, had only just begun.

The balls swayed on my palms, however, and I knew that I'd never again pick up a pen or a pencil, never use my hands ever again for anything at all that could ever have been considered useful. Not that I wanted to, not as arousal coursed through me, a hair's breadth beneath the surface, but as if it finally reached deep, so deep, into the very core of my being. I'd never been turned on like that before, but little did I know that, even then, it was only a tiny prelude to all that would come, everything that was to be the rest of my life, all at the whim and the disposal of the succubus.

"Mmmm..."

I didn't hold back her cries, though there was a small part of me that thought that I should be shy. I had been quiet before, hadn't she? And yet a succubus was a demon of lust too and I had to catch my breath, that all-encompassing arousal flooding me, pulling me deeper, making me want it more and more.

Maybe it was overwhelming too, making me want to pause to savour it and take an extra moment to take everything in -- but the crux of the curses laid upon me was that they simply were not that easy to stop. It was out of my control entirely, in the hands of the succubus. And those light blue eyes, reminiscent of her true form, stayed on me without fail, taking everything in, making me feel as if I was a show for her to enjoy, even if there was a part of me that would have liked to turn away, to enjoy my depraved transformations privately.

Such things were never meant to be clean-cut, however, I thought, grunting as the balls on my left farm swelled heavier than the right, dragging my hand down, making it hard to even lift it. I could be shy and exposed and turned on beyond all belief too, barely able to believe that I was going to do it either, that I was really going to go through with it. Yet when it was something that I craved so deeply,

I tried to rub my hands, one against the other, but the balls didn't rub smoothly as I'd imagined, bouncing out of the way, squashing, even itching. My hands ached as another pair of balls bloated at the base of one of my hands, right at the heel, but I tried not to think about it too much. The itching... I hadn't thought of that coming into play, battling with that little sensation against the arousal, grunting and panting.

There was so much need in me, more than I honestly thought was possible. It was so sensitive, so sensitive that I couldn't stop playing with them all, running my cock fingers between the balls, yet everything of my previous dexterity was lost. It was fascinating and horrifying in equal measures, though the breasts on my side developed more quickly than the other, putting me lop-sided and squeaking breathlessly.

"Oh!"

So, the succubus had found a way to make it so I got what I wanted and needed, hm... She didn't mind making me awkward and uncomfortable? That was promising, very promising, but, even then, it was all ultimately out of my hands and control -- at least, that was what I told myself, because I didn't know if the succubus was actually cursing me or just transforming me, not at that stage. I had to think carefully, had to know that she wasn't as into it as I was, but, really, who could have been?

I grunted as I struggled to right myself, shifting back over, my breasts sensitive too. I could try to rub the ones halfway down my sides, but another pair were growing under my armpits, forcing me to lift my arms. My shoulders ached a bit, but I couldn't linger on that thought all that much, grunting and groaning, my hands and fingers finally throbbing as fully formed cocks and balls.

It was sensitive but off-putting too, jarring, as if my sense of self had been shifted. I moaned and tried to rub my fingers together, lacing the cocks between each other, though I was caught off-guard by the throbbing ejaculation.

"Oh!"

Oh, I hadn't thought of that, but I had asked for it, so it was just one more little thing that caught me out, delighting me. Two cocks on my fingers ejaculated sharply, drowning me in a wavering pulse of pleasure, though it was not like any orgasm, quite honestly, that I had experienced as a woman. No, oh, no, even then I knew that nothing sexual would ever be like I knew it, everything new, as if I was a virgin to my changing, transforming body, my pussy so hot and wet. But that was not even the centre point of my arousal as new genitals had been formed on my hands and fingers.

My moans grew louder, though I tried, weakly, to tuck my hands down, the heaviness of them too much for me to hold them up any longer. Maybe that would change or maybe it would not, but it had my finger cocks and balls orgasming from different ones to consider the lack of control, how I was cursed, how I had handed over everything and more to the succubus.

I really hoped she was all in on it, that they were curses. My breath caught in my throat and I gulped, wavering, but I knew I was just where I needed to be regardless of anything else. There was a part of me that pulled for the life that I had left behind, but, well...when I got what I wanted, I didn't think that there was anything much that I could worry about.

It was not for me, not that life. My purpose had finally been found.

The orgasms, however, were exquisite, and as the breasts grew to populate my back and sides, the magic of the succubus making them even larger than the first lot on my body, I relished in it. I allowed myself to be swept away by orgasmic delight, wiggling my fingers awkwardly against one another, letting the balls sway and bounce back and forth, though that was mainly due to my somewhat jerky motions. It could not be helped, after all, that I was more excited than I had ever been, needing more, wanting more, craving more.

I'd forgotten the other thing that I had asked the succubus for, but that only meant that it was, at least, more of a surprise to me when it came. At first, my face felt a little bit tingly, as if I had put a face mask on that had some spices in it or similar, which was designed to be a little more than invigorating.

Yet it was far more than that, my lips quivering as my right cheek grew heavy with a pair of balls, the huge rounds of them fat and heavy, larger than the ones on my palms. They wobbled to life, bubbling from my skin as if my cheeks no longer had anything of the substance than they had had before, my lips parted, panting heavily.

The nerves were there, quelling the cries too ostentatiously from my lips. I wanted it so badly and yet, as went with a curse, there was fear there too. In a way, I was leaping into the unknown where I had handed over so much control to the succubus, even if that had all been what I'd wanted to begin with. Sometimes people leapt into the fray without knowing what they were getting into, but that was just the way my life was going to be. It was about time, shoving down the fluttering nerves and weakness inside me, that I just got used to it.

My face, however... I was not prepared for how heavy just one pair of balls slowly dropping from my cheek would make me, my cock fingers ejaculating, distracting me with so many messy sensations and pleasures as cum spilt across the floor. Oh, I knew I was being a slob and so very messy, but I couldn't do all that much about it, especially considering that my hands were not even really hands anymore. I couldn't have cleaned up any of my own mess anymore even if it had been in my mind too -- and that revelation itself thrilled me.

It was slow, but I didn't mind that, as it allowed me to revel in the changing sensations even more, to take everything in, though I felt as if it would take many, many years for me to get anywhere near fully understanding and accepting all that had happened to me. Even then, I could barely focus on a large breast forming in the centre of my back, pushing the others up and down where they had formed on my upper and lower back, a single, huge, bulging tit that had a thick nipple too. I could feel how sensitive even that was from the tiniest of fluctuations in the air flow around the tearoom, but I didn't think I would ever be in much of a position to truly test out how that felt to me.

The lack of control thrilled me. But I didn't know how to explain why that was so, not even to myself. Maybe that was just how things were meant to be, even if I didn't understand them.

My face was heavier, but it was evened out by a cock and balls, defined with a plump, fat, flat tip to start with, dropping from my left cheek. I strained, as much as I could, past the ache in my neck to keep my head up, but that was perhaps the thing that I was most embarrassed about, in feeling that I was losing control of my body. That I was so weak that I couldn't even hold my own head up without help, even if I was not particularly weak, not even then, for honestly needing that help.

I didn't know what to think, my head fuzzy and slow, though the succubus was there, watching me, observing me, so I didn't have to think all that much. Better to just feel, to accept the curses as one after the other was laid upon me, every change and transformation an added curse. The ache of magic infusing into my soul was like someone sinking their claws into me, maybe the succubus herself, but it was not something that concerned me, not even then, not as I whimpered and was forced to let the weight of a heavy, soft horse cock tip my head to the left.

The cock sprouting from my face felt heavier than the balls on my right cheek, but even those were being added to with a cock too. There would have to be a cock for every set of balls, I thought dimly. Even if I would not be able to tell which cock belonged to which balls, not in the end. Though even my sense of evenness did not have to be truly appeased, not when I couldn't tell her one way or the other what I wanted.

I shivered. What if she put so many cocks and balls, all over my face, that I couldn't talk anymore? That I couldn't even really communicate with the succubus? Of course, that was pretty par for the course when it came to one with powers and one without, but, well...it intoxicated me even further, dragging me deeper and deeper, so very much deeper into my fantasy than I had ever thought was possible.

I tried to lift my shaking cock fingers to my face, to feel the changes, just how disfigured I was already, but...they were too heavy. I could get them there some of the way, though I had to curl my body forward, panting through flared nostrils, heart pounding.

Was I never going to be the same again, really never the same? That was a lot to take in, my heart rate escalating, though it was too late to go back -- or more so that I wasn't going to allow myself to go back. Despite the frantic beat of my heart, my arousal surged, wet between the thighs, soaked in my juices. Hell, I knew what I wanted, even as the cocks on my cheeks swelled, sticking out wonderfully in a grotesque fashion, drooping under their weight.

Tilting my head, I grunted as they pulled my head first one way or the other, my neck aching. Every time I tried to rebalance my head, I just got tugged back again, the cocks rising hard and ready, obscuring my vision more and more. They stood up proudly and there was no way for me to avoid them, even if I had wanted to, the swelling, throbbing shafts, blood flowing into them as the heads plumped up thick and full.

Why was it so hot? Oh, I'd never had any reason for that, not even as another pair, one on each side, sprouted to join the first, as if the succubus was trying to take things slowly. Maybe she was still concerned about how far I wanted to take things, but it was hard for me to clarify that for her when heat flooded me, curling into fear in the dark pit of my belly. One of the cocks drooled, pre-cum slopping forth, and I moaned, wanting more, so much more.

Maybe that was the true giving up of control. Maybe that was the true fantasy. What I had never even been brave enough to consider for myself in the first place. But there was no way to tell that, not even then.

I tried to breathe slowly and evenly, though that was difficult, my body aching, trembling, as if so many more sensations had been opened up to me that I had never been able to consider before. The heaviness of the cock and balls on my face made me feel weak, grunting, leaning, tipping, wobbling from side to side. Would it be humiliating if I fell over completely? I didn't know, didn't have to know, for maybe I wouldn't be able to see it when it happened.

And wouldn't that be fucking hot?

Though the demoness surprised me further by adding another transformation to the mix as more cocks and balls, already drooling and aching to cum, slowly bulged and pushed from my face, a strangely ticklish sensation. I could deal with that, but the erotic pulse in my nipples as they too grew was something that I couldn't keep my mind from wandering to, pushing into, grunting.

"Ohhhhh..."

I was so exposed and, still, I slumped half to the right, my cock hands on my breasts, feeling all that I could as my nipples grew out and out and out. Maybe it took more magic to perform that feat on multiple breasts at once, for every tit grew a cock nipple, swollen and meaty, pulsing out more and more with every beat of my heart. In a way, it was as if they were connected to my heartbeat and I liked imagining that, even though the strange, pulling, stretching sensation was not something that I could have anticipated.

Without thinking or even meaning to do it, one of the cocks on my fingers suddenly thickened and fattened up, even though it had been soft and waiting at that time, resting between climaxes. The succubus had to duck out of the way of that sudden orgasm, even though I squeaked and squawked something about being sorry.

"OhmygoshI'msorry -- look out!"

It was too late though, an inconvenient erection making her duck to the side with a shriek, sounding more than ever like a succubus, like a demon. It was raw and it spoke of a world beyond my comprehension, even as embarrassed heat rushed to my cheeks while I tried to tell her that I hadn't meant to do it. A spot of cum marked her outfit, the tight, sharp skirt, but Sylvia only sighed and glanced down dispassionately at it.

"If only that was the first time bodily fluids had gotten on my clothes..."

Oh, I should never have thought like that, not at all, but the humiliation seared through me, as if something was burning me from the inside out, racing through my veins, impacting me in a way that I could never have anticipated. Hot and then cold, I reared back and tried to say something, though whatever words were going to leap from my lips were lost in a moan as all my cock fingers, even the ones that had been soft and drooping in gentle recovery a moment ago, hardened and climaxed at once.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yesssssss!"

I couldn't hold it back and I knew, even as I tried to think of something else, to be less aroused, that it wasn't going to work, that I wasn't going to manage it. I still tried because there was a part of me that didn't want to inconvenience her, especially after she had already done so much for me. In a way, it had already gone far past whatever could be considered a fair trade between us.