Horrifying Transformation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't care, not ultimately, as selfish as that was to say, not as I knelt there, my legs tucked to the side, trying to balance myself. It was just what I wanted so much that every nerve-ending fired off beautifully, panting, grunting, heaving, even groaning aloud, losing control in the best of ways. Cum dripped down my body and the horse cocks on my face, one by one, took turns hardening up and shooting their load, gushing and drooling and spurting, heavy and sagging on my head.

I needed to cum again...and again...and again. Oh, it was better than one endless orgasm, never knowing from which part of my body climax was to come from next, my pussy wet and sodden, soaked with my own arousal. There could be no question as to how much I was enjoying everything that was being done to me, though there was still something shameful and hot about it, especially when I felt like I was getting in the succubus' way.

Maybe she'd seen people like me before though... She could have said no. I was just on the extreme end of what they had expected.

My pussy tightened and I threw my head back in raw, overpowering lust. Oh, I did not consider that the magic would make me climax there too, but, of course, it all made sense. So much sense, even as the orgasm gripped me so strongly, making me want a cock stuffed in my pussy too more than ever.

What a dilemma to have! I moaned, shaking my head, cocks wobbling, the weight of them jolting me, throwing me off. Little did I know what a problem that was going to be, for my fantasy took on so much more than pure pleasure. There was the discomfort too, the need of wanting to climax again, even though I'd only just finished, sitting in a mess of my body's orgasmic fluids, pooling around me lustfully. My pussy squeezed down in a sharp contraction that caught me off guard, taking my breath away as I wriggled and tried, even then, to bore down even harder against something, just for the pressure, the hint of pleasure. But orgasm would come to that part of me, time after time, whether I was ready for it or not.

Everything was new, so new, the shift of my weight from one butt cheek to the other rippling through me. No longer was it just me adjusting my position, but it was something much more than that, the subtle shift making the cocks bounce and jiggle, the breasts sway, as perky as they were. Gravity was kind to my body, but the balls were what were affected the most and hung the lowest. I'd never thought of how much movement there was in the weight of them, swinging back and forth with a narrower neck to the sack -- but perhaps that was just part of the curse of what I had been transformed with. It didn't matter, not really, but it was just another way to dehumanise me, to remind me of just what I was, how I panted and whimpered and practically begged, even then, for more, always more.

My dick nipples strained out and out and out, every inch hard-won when the cursing magic went to every breast and every nipple. Still, I caught my breath, licking my lips, though my tongue brushed one of those low-hanging balls. With a moan that suited my situation, I lapped eagerly at it, though I had to swing and jolt my head back and forth a bit to get it to sway into my tongue's range. Hot humiliation blistered under my skin, but I paid it no mind. I was too caught up in the moment to care, wanting that smooth, smooth skin on my tongue, the warmth of my own body enticing me.

Three cocks sprouted from the right side of my face while two adorned the other, a third and fourth appearing. The one growing from my chin was one of the worst and best to bear, a reminder of my own devious lust, though there was a big part of me that wanted that cock in my mouth. I stilled, panting heavily, trying to take everything in, though not even I could stop myself from shuddering and moaning while the cocks orgasmed. My cock fingers were the most active, but the first on my face to throb and ejaculate, after drooling a slick, messy string of pre-cum, was the most erotic of all.

I wasn't even aware of moaning as it spilt throb after wonderful throb of cum, spurting forth, shooting halfway across the room. To think that a cock could cum that much! It was truly wonderful and it was mine, all mine. Though, in a way, the cocks owned me, yes, my new body owned me. There was nothing I could do to it, even as I splayed out the cock fingers on my face, trying to grope and rub the member flooding me with pleasure at that current moment.

In hindsight, it was so obvious, but that was the point at which I succumbed, becoming nothing more than a creature of lust, transforming, waiting, lusting, moaning, whimpering. I could make all the sexual sounds I liked and, soon, I would not even be seen as a human being, for there would be no redeeming feature to me, yes, all as I was cursed. The string of thoughts in my head was impossible to miss as I flicked my tongue out, trying to lap at the cock dangling from my chin, yet the weight of the growing member rendered it too heavy, alas, for me to reach it. That was probably the greatest tragedy, yet I huffed and puffed, my cheeks attempting to fill with air even with the new appendages dangling from them. It was harder than I remembered and that delighted me all the more, squirming and wriggling in place.

God, I'm such a slut, just a dick and ball and tit factory... I thought, letting my dirty fantasies run through my head -- yet, this time, they were all in the process of being fulfilled, the succubus watching over me. Make my breasts bigger, make it so I can't walk, so that my legs are nothing but drooling, wobbling dicks, kicking in the air. Make me nothing but an orgasm factory, a genitalia blob, oh yes... Mmmm!

Spurts of cum splattered my body and marked my chest, another cock and then another jetting off, giving me the orgasm after orgasm endless pleasure that I had craved too. My mind wavered, but nothing was there to keep it on the right track anyway.

The cocks on my face hindered my ability to lift my head and turn it back and forth, forcing a whimper from my lips at my supposed weakness. It was not that unusual, not really, not unexpected at all, but I still felt like I had to bear through it, that I had to focus, that I had to try to appear strong, perhaps just for the sake of it. Not that the succubus cared, though she did have a bit of a worried look on her face. The only part of me that didn't have extra balls too was my tits, which only had the dick nipples, now nearly fully grown and strained, pulling their sustenance from the magic, rather than taking away from other parts of my body to form. I appreciated that, though there was a certain eroticism in being transformed so low and so erotically that I would be shrunken in on myself as parts transformed, rather than growing. Maybe that was something else I could ask her for?

I'd have to find the words first.

"I think I get the idea of what you are looking for, but I must ask you again," Sylvia said, once more giving me a chance to back out, to change my mind, to do something about all that had happened to me so far. "Are you sure that you want all of this? Do you want me to continue?"

"It must be hard to believe this turns me on so much..." I laughed softly, though I couldn't be ashamed of myself, not even as I squirmed in place. "Mmm... Yes, it's strange, but I want this, I'll always want this. I love everything you've done so far but I want to go so much further."

Sylvia's eyes bored into mine, though I caught the quirk on her lips, the smirk about them. Oh, so she was enjoying it too, perhaps in her own way? Maybe it was the demonstration of magic that she didn't get to do all that often?

"Tell me."

I shuddered. Even being ordered like that... It was reminiscent of my deepest, darkest dream, a fantasy and a nightmare at the same time. I'd never told anyone about that. Not even online.

If I was going all the way, however, it was high time that I let that spill.

"I have a recurring dream...a fantasy," I breathed, relishing how it was difficult to talk when my cocks were ejaculating, interspersing moans whenever I brought words, with a struggle, to my lips. "Ohhh... I... I loved the idea of hiding from a creature of legends, a powerful demon or something, someone who would enjoy transforming me, one limb at a time, all for their pleasure... The kind that exists in old tales of caution."

I shivered, licking my lips, feeling the weight of another cock grow on my face, though with all her magic focused on just the one it was a swifter transformation. That one grew from directly between my eyes, the balls itching as they bulged out, heartbeat by heartbeat, though I was too enraptured by the story I was weaving to try to rub them, as much as they were already aggravating me and getting in the way.

"A demon or entity...that only sees mortals as fun little creatures to use, to torment, to watch flop around while they were being warped into monstrosities of a sexual nature." I whimpered. "In the dream, I would be hiding, waiting, hoping he'd go away...but I'd always be discovered, because my sexual need would be too great for me to remain hidden, needing it. I'd always wake afterwards covered in my own arousal, my thighs practically painted in it and the sheets soaked, it sounds crazy... But I wanted that monster in the dream to transform me, to make me nothing more than a bloated pair of breasts or wobbling with cocks for arms and legs, all kinds of sexual transformations."

I sighed.

"I'd never get far in the dream though... That's probably why my thighs were always so wet and lewd when I woke up again." It was so embarrassing to say that, though I didn't want to hold anything back, not when everything that I had ever fantasised about came down to that very moment. "I always woke up horny, climaxing...and always frustrated."

"Weren't you worried about how much this aroused you?" Sylvia asked, as if she was curious, sitting on the small sofa, though she tipped forward towards me, making sure that she had an eye on me at all times. "It is an unconventional fantasy, even for someone that's vigorous in their own self-pleasure. And I've seen my fair share of fetishes too over the years, I'll have you know."

I moaned and half-shrugged, though with the extra weight on my chest, back and sides, it was difficult to complete the motion. I didn't tell her how hot that was for me, to be restricted like that, as if I was in bondage, but the form that the bondage took was my own body.

"No... I wasn't worried at all. Everyone has fetishes, I just never thought that I'd get to play out my fantasies like this." I knew that that, in a way, sounded crazy -- but weren't we all crazy in this world? "It was a dream...but now I get to make that my reality for the rest of my days."

That wasn't something that I could put into words how much it turned me on, but maybe how the cock in the centre of my forehead, balls resting down heavily on either side of my nose, sprayed a jet of cum helped a little. The spurts of creamy, thick seed splattered down my own body, though Sylvia stepped distastefully out of the way of one wayward stream, though I didn't even feel as if I was mobile enough to help her avoid the mess. I wasn't even sure, even then, if I cared anymore.

In all honesty, I was a bit disturbed by how turned on I was when I woke up. I didn't want to tell Sylvia that, not when I was as into it as I was. What if she decided, of her own free will, to break our trade? It was not as if there was any magical reason for her to continue, there was no magical lock or bond between us. She was only doing what I had asked of her because it was what the succubus considered to be a fair trade.

"I..." I shivered, playing my tongue back and forth in my mouth, the succubus' eyes locked onto me, knowing, seeing, wanting more from me, so much more. "It's... Oh, I can't find the words... It's the control, giving it up. I'd even want to be made weaker, throughout the whole transformation. Like..."

I cast about for the words, struggling with the weight of so many cocks and pairs of balls on my body, how they jiggled. It was as if all the changes to my body were always trying to distract my attention -- and the breasts were no better, all in the best of ways. It was the sensitivity of those that got to me more than anything else, how they trembled and swayed, depending on their size, with the slightest movement of my body. Something as simple and as light as a cock brushing them had me hissing and struggling for words all over again, as if a lump -- or even a cock -- had grown in my throat and was plugging up those words.

Or maybe those were just my fantasies at work all over again. A cock trembled and I was, once again, reminded of how the weight of them all over weighed me down, holding me in place, making me weaker and more helpless. But how to convey that to the succubus?

"I..." The spark of an idea formed and I ran with it, snatching it up with the hunger of true desire. "Mm... It's that... I want to be useless... No, not useless, like...unable to move. Immobilised."

I sucked in a breath, the cocks on my face wobbling, my arms aching -- well, what was left of my arms. It was hard to refer to specific body parts that had been transformed, for all I could see were the cocks, balls and breasts that made them up. Even then, I was well on my way to taking on the perfect shroud of sexuality, whimpering and moaning, my tongue flickering out to wet my lips for talking once more.

"That's it..." I whispered, though there was no real reason for me to be hushed. "I want to be immobilised, completely nothing, nothing more than a blob of genitalia, not seeing, only orgasming. Everything... Take it from me!"

Continued in part three...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mother Futa Ch. 01 A teen finds out a sexy secret about his girlfriend's mother.in Fetish
Fertility Pills A couple becomes insatiably horny as their bodies change.in Fetish
Viral A viral infection causes Mike to turn into Michelle.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Most Peculiar Boardgame Ch. 01 Two roommates find an odd magical boardgame.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories