Horror Movies Never Mentioned This

Story Info
An after graduation party goes from bad to REALLY BAD.
4.6k words
4.28
6.5k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything about this trip had gone wrong. Gabe never should have agreed to go camping with these people. His best friend, Benny, invited him, but it became obvious it was his last attempt to get in good with the popular crowd. It was an after-graduation party with a few people from school. What was the point of trying now? None of that stuff mattered anymore.

The night started fairly well. Everyone was dancing, drinking, smoking, and having a great time. Even Gabe, who had never been to a real party. He managed to snag a dance with Aleah Morse, who was easily one of the most beautiful girls in the whole school.

Of course, all good things must come to an end. And, of course, that end involved him being humiliated in front of everyone. After a significant amount of drinking, someone decided to shove Gabe and Aleah in a closet for a little seven minutes in heaven. He tried to be respectful as they drunkenly made out.

She was all over him, and the combination of booze and hormones made it difficult for him to stop her when she reached for his zipper. Once his pants came down, the door flew open, and everyone started taking videos and pictures of him--even Benny.

Slurs and derogatory comments were hurled at him while he struggled to get his pants back up and followed him as he ran to a nearby cabin. By some miracle, the crowd was more interested in laughing at him than following, so when he ended up cowering in the bathroom, Gabe found some peace to cry like an idiot. When he stopped crying, he pulled out his phone to call someone to pick him up, only to find no reception.

That's when things took a turn for the worse.

Screams. Horrible, gut-wrenching screams cut through the air. Followed by the sounds of people running and struggling.

Gabe listened before sneaking out of the bathroom to peek out the window. In the light of the campfire, he spotted a menacing figure that stood taller than any human should. The figure had broad shoulders and thick, muscled arms that swung a chainsaw as though it weighed no more than a whiffle bat. He cut down one of the guys, pushing the chainsaw through his torso like a hot knife through butter. When one of the football players tried to tackle him, the figure wheeled around and sliced part of his head off.

Gabe threw himself away from the window and vomited on the floor. His hand slapped at the wall for the light switch pitching the cabin into darkness. Without hesitating, he ran for the closet and yanked the door shut behind him.

His heart thudded in his chest as he huddled in the darkness. The muffled screams of his former classmates fighting for their lives rang through his head. The rev of the chainsaw stopped for a moment as the sound of someone getting brutalized filled the air, and then it started up again.

The sounds faded away until, eventually, everything went quiet. Only the sound of his breathing broke the stillness. Having seen many a horror movie in his time, Gabe knew the man was waiting for him to come out. If this was anything like the movies, he could find someone's car keys, but the tires would be slashed. He'd make it out to the highway only to be dragged into the woods just as a car came by.

He could sit in the dark and wait. Which was a stupid fucking thought. However, there was a chance that the guy hadn't seen him. Hell, it was possible that Gabe still had his 'power of invisibility' that served him so well during high school. By all accounts, if this was a horror movie, he was the nerdy character and he'd have the best chance of making it out alive!

He wasn't in a fucking movie. There was a legit chainsaw-wielding maniac skulking around the camp ready to turn him into mince meat.

But what if the guy didn't know he was there? What if he thought he got everyone and left? That was a possibility. A fucking slim one, but still a possibility.

One thing was absolutely true: If he was going to die, Gabe sure as fuck wasn't going to die in a closet. As ironic as that would be, he didn't feel like waiting in line in the afterlife with those assholes joking about his faggot death.

Taking a couple of deep breaths, Gabe carefully pushed open the door and peeked into the dark cabin. Nothing. He waited a few seconds, listening for any sounds in or outside the cabin. Nothing. Pushing the door open further, he gingerly stepped into the room and froze.

A heavy silence filled the air as he waited for something to happen. If this was what prey animals felt while being hunted, he'd go vegetarian. Panic knotted in his stomach to the point of nausea. But he had to keep moving.

Shuffling his steps, he moved closer to the door. A creaky floorboard nearly did him in. He nearly fainted as a sound akin to the wail of the damned cut through the silence like a gunshot.

At first, nothing happened. As he loosed a breath of relief, heavy footsteps sounded on the porch. That was enough to snap Gabe out of his fugue. He scurried under one of the beds and held his breath, waiting for the door to open.

When he expected the door to burst off its hinges, it instead creaked open like a coffin lid. Light from outside highlighted the edges of the figure's ragged overalls and glinted off the jagged teeth of the chainsaw. Blood dripped onto the floor with heavy plops. Massive, steel-toed boots were caked with mud and what could only be the viscera of Gabe's old classmates. The thick smell of blood filled the air, making Gabe nauseous all over again.

One booted foot toed the puddle of drying vomit beside the door before stepping into the room. The door shut, and the deadbolt slammed shut, cutting off Gabe's only exit. His eyes fixed on the scuffed boots as they trudged along the floor. A trail of blood followed as the figure moved about the interior, and the smell increased to an unbearable level.

Unable to hold his breath any longer, Gabe tried to breathe as quietly as he could. The figure moved to the closet, creaking the door back and forth as he inspected the inside. Then he walked to the bed at the far end of the cabin and kicked the metal leg.

The sound made Gabe jump and instinctively cover his mouth to keep from yelping. The figure paused, then went to the next bed and did the same. He followed the small row of beds until he came to Gabe's.

The boots were so close that Gabe could see the blood soaking into the fabric. He was like a mouse trapped by a lion. Tears stung his eyes, and bile rose in his throat once again.

Quick as a flash, a strong hand grabbed his ankle and dragged him out from under the bed. Gabe screamed as he struggled to get free. He cocked his leg back and kicked blindly. He heard a grunt of pain as the hit landed, but it felt like kicking a brick wall. Scrambling at the floorboards, Gabe tried to crawl away. His fingernails dug into the wood as he clawed his way forward.

Another hand grabbed the leg of his shorts and pulled. The button popped, and the shorts gathered around his ankles. He couldn't focus on how embarrassing that was. His mind was on getting out alive. However, the hand grabbed him again and hauled him back.

Gabe screamed, certain he was going to die. He tried to kick again, but the killer's grip was strong around his thighs.

Much to his surprise, he wasn't pulled completely out from under the bed. Instead, he found his legs straddling the killer's hips. Something massive pressed into Gabe's slit through denim and his briefs. His mind whirled as he tried to understand what was happening when he felt the killer grinding himself into him. It pushed into him over and over again until Gabe's underwear was soaked, and he and the figure were both panting.

Coming to his senses, Gabe tried to squirm away again. "W-what are you doing!" he managed to croak out.

The killer said nothing, and his grip on Gabe's hips remained firm. He moved back, and Gabe felt the distinct sensation of fabric tearing. His briefs were ripped apart and fell uselessly around one thigh. The cabin's AC blew cold air on Gabe's damp slit as the killer's thumbs spread him open. He ignored all of Gabe's protests and rubbed a calloused and bloody thumb over the erect nub of his clit.

His voice cracked as he whimpered in surprise. It was the first time someone had ever touched him there. He nearly slammed his head against the underside of the bed when two huge fingers pushed their way inside. They probed around, pressing against sensitive flesh, and spreading to stretch his tender hole.

"You're fuckin' tight." The man's voice was low and garbled in his throat, as though it had suffered damage at some point.

Gabe wanted to beg for him to stop, but the man was relentless. The fingers continued their exploration, adding a third that pushed Gabe to the brink of coming undone. He pressed his forehead to the floor and gritted his teeth to stifle moans of pleasure. Nothing stopped his hips from bucking with the force of his desire.

He needed to cum, but not like this! Not for a man who had just murdered half a dozen people.

It was too late. The combined sensation of the thumb on his clit and the fingers inside him made him lose control. The cry of his climax escaped in a rush of pleasure, and Gabe collapsed under the bed, his body shuddering.

The world spun as he tried to catch his breath. His body tingled from the intensity of the situation. Masturbating had never felt like this. Fear, adrenaline, and pleasure had sent him over an edge he never knew existed.

Gabe was suddenly ripped from his blissful oblivion and thrown onto the bed. There was no time to process what was happening before the man was on him, pushing him down to the bed.

Weak and dazed, Gabe stared up at a burlap sack-covered face. Eye holes cut into the fabric only showed darkness as whoever was behind the mask looked at him. The man was breathing heavily as he held Gabe down. Gabe could feel the man's breath on his skin through the mask, and smell the thick scent of sweat, blood, and campfire smoke.

The man sat up and began to unbutton his overalls and shirt. His chest was a maze of scars, broad, and covered in dark hair that trailed down his belly and disappeared into his jeans. Admittedly, the guy had a rockin' bod for a bloodthirsty lunatic. Two pillowy pectorals and a sturdy belly that hid a wall of rippling muscle, broad shoulders boasting huge biceps, and thick legs that strained the denim of his overalls. In any other situation, Gabe would have been all over that body. And jealous of it.

Gabe tried to move away as the man unbuckled his belt, but a heavy forearm was pushed against his chest and pinned him to the bed. A soft warning not to try to escape. When it was clear he wouldn't try to go anywhere, the man sat back and unwound his belt. The leather trailed over Gabe's belly like a serpent. It was a teasing sort of gesture that aroused goosebumps on his flesh.

"I ain't gonna hurt ya, pretty boy," the man said as he slid his overalls down. A meaty cock strained against the confines of his briefs only for a moment before those were pushed down around his thighs. "I seen you around town. That you was a nice boy. Been thinking about you a lot."

The man eased his hands under Gabe's shirt and binder, pushing them up and over his breasts. He squeezed gently, ignoring Gabe's attempts to cover himself and hide his breasts. Gabe didn't know what to focus on; the hands fondling two of his biggest insecurities or the massive cock inches from a place that had never taken a real one. This freak was fucking packing! His shaft was so heavy that it couldn't hold itself up. If this guy tried to stick that inside him, he'd be split in half!

"Then I seen how them other kids treated you," the killer continued. He pushed the shirt and binder over Gabe's head, tossing them aside. "Didn't like that."

Strong hands gripped his thighs and lifted him. Gabe's slender legs settled on the man's shoulders. With one arm holding Gabe securely in place, the other lifted the end of the burlap hood. A broad, scarred, unshaven jaw appeared briefly before the mouth wrapped around Gabe's clit.

Gabe cried out in shock. His back arched so violently he thought he might snap in two. Every nerve ending was on fire, having not recovered completely from his last climax. As much as he hated to admit it, the guy was a pro at eating pussy. The man's thick tongue circled his clit, flicking it with the tip and sucking hard enough to make Gabe's toes curl. All he could do was hold onto the blanket for dear life as this maniac had his way with him.

Gabe begged for mercy, crying out in pleasure. The man held him firmly. Not even Gabe's heels digging into his shoulders seemed to phase him. When Gabe came for the second time, the man lapped up the juices with obscene delight.

He lay Gabe back on the bed. Light from outside shone on the wetness smeared across the man's smug grin. Gabe couldn't help but blush at the sight. His chest heaved as he fought for breath, his limbs felt disconnected, it was as though his soul had been jettisoned out of his body. So when the man positioned himself on top and spread his legs, Gabe did nothing to stop him. He barely noticed that the man dwarfed him by a foot or more in height, and his shoulders were nearly twice as wide as Gabe's.

"That's how boys like you should be treated," the man said in a raspy voice. His hips pressed the shaft into his slit.

Gabe's hands instinctively pressed against the stranger's shoulders, earning him an amused chuckle. The sound rumbled deep within the man's chest, making Gabe's heart flutter. "I'm gonna make you feel like the most beautiful thing in the world. Like there ain't nothin' better."

The man leaned down to Gabe's shoulder, trailing scratchy kisses along the soft skin of his neck to his ear. Gabe moaned in response, his eyes fluttering closed. This was wrong. Probably the biggest red flag to ever exist. But fuck was it hot.

The man continued to kiss, bite, and suck on Gabe's neck. His broad hands roamed over his body, squeezing one of Gabe's breasts and pulling a leg over his hip. They both moaned as the man humped into him, sliding the shaft of his cock along the slick folds of Gabe's slit.

"I'm sorry I scared you," the man whispered. His voice sounded earnest. "I had to kill 'em. I couldn't take it no more. I fuckin' love you so God damn much, and they made you cry."

His thrusts were becoming more desperate as he spoke. Gabe couldn't take it anymore. "Please. Please put it inside me. Fucking ruin me with that thing!"

That was all the man needed to hear. Removing the hand from Gabe's breast, he reached down and lined the tip of his cock up with Gabe's entrance. Having been thoroughly soaked and stretched, the initial push wasn't as bad as Gabe had thought it would be. It still hurt like a motherfucker; like someone had shoved a can of chips inside him.

"Fuck you're big!" Gabe whined between gasping breaths.

The man stopped. Gabe could feel the muscles of his pussy pulsing around the rigid shaft. The sensation was far more intense than he would have thought and made it hard to breathe.

The man eased down atop him, wrapping his arms above Gabe's head. He let out a low moan as he moved his hips forward agonizingly slow. Each millimeter of progress was torturous in the most fantastic way. When their hips finally met, Gabe felt full to bursting, but the accompanying pleasure was incredible.

The big guy must have felt the same. He let out a lusty groan as he adjusted his hips. "Finally."

When Gabe relaxed under him, he pulled his hips back, then slowly pushed forward again. Each thrust made it feel like his monster cock was being pushed into Gabe's stomach. Being pinned underneath the maniac made it impossible to do anything other than take it. And for some odd reason Gabe would have to consider later, he really fucking liked that.

Even with his arms wrapped around the man's shoulders, there would be nothing he could do if he tried to fight back. Hell, he could barely reach his wrists if he tried; the guy was so massive. But all this realization did was make him wetter. He enjoyed being so helpless.

His moans seemed to encourage the man to continue. He wrapped one of his thick, scarred arms under Gabe's head, holding him to his shoulder and tangling his fingers in Gabe's hair. The other reached up and gripped the headboard. This was the only warning before he began to pick up the pace.

"You like that, baby?" the man asked, his voice a hoarse whisper in his throat. "Don't hide it. I know you don't like it, but let me hear your pretty voice."

Gabe sounded like a woman when he moaned, and while it made his skin crawl, there was no point trying to stop it. He let loose as the man drove his cock into him. With each thrust, the cabin bunk creaked and slammed against the wall.

The hand tangled in his hair and pulled his head back. The pain made Gabe whimper only briefly before a rough mouth covered his. His cry was cut off as the man forced his tongue into his mouth. It wrapped around Gabe's and drew it deep into his where the man sucked on it. The thrusting and tongue-sucking forced the air from Gabe's lungs, making him lightheaded.

Without realizing what he was doing, one of Gabe's arms slipped from under the man's arm to wrap around the back of his neck. The man didn't seem to care as Gabe's hand slid under the burlap sack to grip the long, sweat-slick hair underneath. He moaned in response and kissed Gabe harder.

Gabe barely recognized the feminine voice begging for more as his own. The only solace he found was that the longer this fucking went on, the more raw and ragged the voice became. When he and the man parted for air, they took turns biting and licking at each other's neck and shoulders. Gabe's short nails dug red lines into the man's flesh, his heels pressing into the thick thighs, urging him on.

It became harder to think until any semblance of how fucked up the situation was completely lost on him. Keeping track of what was happening became nearly impossible. One moment he was on his back, then his hands were pinned above his head as the man drove into him like a piston. Then he was rolled over so he was on top, riding the massive cock for all he was worth. Well, more like the man wrapped his hands around Gabe's slender thighs and thrusting upward and somehow deeper than before. Another blur, and he was against a wall being taken from behind.

It was impossible to remember how many times he came during these moments. And this great asshole hadn't even cum once. Gabe would have been embarrassed if his mind could function on anything other than being used like a human fleshlight. He was sure he started to cry at one point, but whatever words he spluttered out only made the man go harder.

"Your pussy feels so good, baby," he moaned in a deep baritone. "I fuckin' love the way you squeeze my cock. So tight." He let out a long growling groan as his hips began to tremble. "Gettin' close... Want my cum, pretty boy?"

No words formed in his head. Gabe could only dumbly nod and arch his back like a desperate whore. His toes barely touched the ground as the man held him by the hips. He gave two more ball-slapping thrusts before pressing their hips together with a grunt.

The shaft pulsed as hot, thick cum poured into him. Another mind-shattering orgasm shortly followed. His clit twitched and his knees shook as cum spilled around the man's cock and streamed down his thighs.

Obscene squishing noises filled the air as the man pumped his hips slowly. The muscles in his legs shuddered as smaller spurts of cum spilled into his prey. Then came a sucking sensation as the massive cock slid out, leaving Gabe feeling empty. Large pools of cum drained out of him without the cock to keep it all inside.

12