Horror Movies Never Mentioned This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was pulled back to the bed, then guided to his knees between the man's legs as he sat. "Clean it up for me." His heavy hand was gentle as he stroked Gabe's hair.

There were no thoughts. No objections. Gabe leaned forward and lapped at the mess, drinking in the salty, tangy fluid. It coated his face and dripped down his chin; all he wanted was more.

"That's a good boy."

Rough fingers brushed through his hair. The massive cock shrank as he cleaned the combined mess with his tongue. Even flaccid the stranger's member was so large.

Gabe would have kept going until he was hard all over again, but the killer moved him back. He picked Gabe up with unbelievable ease and carried him to the bed. He laid him down and pulled his overalls up before tucking a blanket around him.

Gabe was still drunk on a post-orgasm high. His limbs were heavy and his head was light. As he lay on the bed, it became harder to keep his eyes open. He wanted to close them but didn't want to fall asleep with the stranger still in the room with him.

"I got stuff to take care of, baby," the killer said. His fingers threaded through Gabe's hair in a soothing caress, easing him back into sleep. "You stay here and rest. I'll see you around."

The bastard was leaving. He killed Gabe's old classmates, fucked him stupid and useless, and now he was going to leave. If Gave had any control over his limbs he would have tried to stop him. But he was so tired. The last thing he saw before falling asleep was the killer walking out the door and shutting it behind him.

The next morning Gabe woke up in a panic. It was early still, the sun hadn't fully risen yet, and his body ached all over. A throbbing in his head made it hard to think. All the booze from the night before finally caught up with him and was dealing out punishment. However, his head wasn't the only thing throbbing.

An ache in his pussy made him lift the blankets and look down. Pinkish cum stained the sheets and his thighs. There were bruises on his legs, wrists, and chest where strong hands had gripped him, and where a mouth had bitten him.

It wasn't a dream, then. That guy was real.

Gabe flung himself out of bed and stumbled to the window. Outside, the campsite was blanketed in a thin layer of early morning fog. He could just make out the benches and picnic tables, and the cars still parked along the side of the road.

Where were all the bodies? Where was Aleah? Luke? Montrell? Where was Benny? That couldn't have been a prank they pulled on him, everything about it felt too real. He watched someone's head get sliced in half, for God's sake!

Gathering his clothes, Gabe threw them on, grabbed his bag, and hurried out the door. Once he made it outside, it became clear that someone had made a very deliberate effort to clean up the campsite. Every inch of the ground was raked, even all the beer cans and vodka bottles were gone.

Gabe checked the other cabins, the showers, the surrounding trees, and the rest of the campground. No one was there. No one was anywhere. The cars were all accounted for and undisturbed.

Except for one. Upon closer inspection of the driver's side of Benny's truck, there was a single, large cut from a chainsaw that pierced the door and created a gash from the rear view mirror to the back of the cab. Desperate fingers had clawed at the metal, scraping away the paint. The window was shattered, though there wasn't a sign of glass anywhere.

"You really pissed him off, Ben," Gabe muttered. Oddly, he felt numb to the loss of someone he had considered to be his best friend. After last night, Benny could rot in hell for all he cared.

Gabe's phone buzzed in his pocket, causing him to jump. He pulled it out and glanced at the screen. It was a message from Benny's phone. Curious, Gabe opened it and read the text.

'Pictures all gone. Everything gone. Police coming.'

No sooner had he read the message than he heard sirens approaching the site. Pocketing his phone, Gabe looked at the cabins, then at Benny's truck. Moving around to the back, he lowered the tailgate and waited for the officers to arrive.

The months that followed were a blur of interviews, searches, crying parents, and the occasional media appearance. The police had found nothing, but they promised they would continue the search for the killer and the missing teens.

Gabe moved on, despite his parents begging him to stay. Even with everything going on, everything that had happened, he felt a sense of confidence. College wouldn't be so bad after what he had been through.

Of course, it didn't hurt that he had what amounted to the Scariest Dog Privileges in the world.

It wasn't long after moving to college that Gabe began to develop the sense that he was being watched. At first, he shrugged it off as paranoia, but after a few days of feeling like he was being followed, he looked out his apartment window one night and saw the shadow of a man hiding behind a tree. An unusually tall man with broad shoulders and large muscles.

He should have called the police. However, the thought of them finding the man who had done more for him than anyone else in his life made him hesitate. Instead, he opened the window and stepped away to turn out the light. The yard fell into darkness, and it wasn't long before the man appeared in the window.

"Took you a while," Gabe teased as the man climbed through the window.

He still wore the sack over his face, and for whatever reason, that immediately turned Gabe on. Crossing the floor, he grabbed the man by the waistband of his jeans and pulled him to the bed.

Now Gabe knew he was never alone. Never would be alone again, and no one would ever humiliate him ever again.

12