Horror on the Beach Ch. 03

Story Info
The Cave.
3.9k words
4.38
14.7k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter was mostly written by hentaikitten.

***

Now that Krakon had Juliette safely stashed away in the perfect cave hideaway he'd found for them both, he felt he could make a quick return to the beach where he had found her. Now that he knew exactly where he wanted to go and didn't have the burden of a human girl to carry with him, he moved through the sea at a rapid pace, all six of his tentacles undulating like those of an octopus, his wide, webbed feet flipping behind him to add even further impetus to his swimming. He made it back to the secluded beach in less than an hour.

Rising from the water to look over the beach, he moved cautiously towards Juliette's abandoned belongings. His pupil-less black eyes, designed to see in dark, deep water, made the most of the moonlight and he could see fairly well despite the dark. He pulled Juliette's backpack out of the sand where she left it and made sure her belongings were stuffed into it securely. He retrieved her sunglasses from where she had dropped them on the sand and put them inside as well. After a brief inspection of her sandy, crumpled, cum-spattered towel, he left that out of the backpack and merely gripped it one tentacle.

Zipping up the backpack was difficult for his fingerless tentacles but after a brief struggle he managed it. Looking around to make sure he hadn't left any of her items behind, he carefully smoothed down the sand where she had lain in the sunshine. He knew that a search for him was inevitable but if no one knew that Juliette had ever been here, it might at least slow down the search for her and the realization that he had her.

Clutching her grubby towel and backpack in one curled tentacle, he swiftly returned to the sea and headed back to the cave where he had left his prize. As his powerful body moved through the water, he pondered his next actions. The little female he had taken to be his mate was less than thrilled with him and he had no idea how to win her over. He had heard of human men taking females they wanted on dates but he didn't really have that option. He knew he would need to provide her with food and water and wished he knew a way to get her food that she would consider proper. He was bright enough to know that he could sustain her on raw fish but such a diet - while being his preferred food - would surely not please her.

After swimming swiftly for several miles, he heard a strange, rhythmic noise reverberating through the sea and swam towards it to investigate. As he approached, the odd thrumming sound became louder and he saw the bottom of a large vessel near the surface of the water. He swam right up to it and slowly popped his head up. Immediately, he winced at the sound of loud music coming from the large boat. He also heard the sounds of muffled laughter and faint voices from the deck above him. He slowly circled the boat in the water, careful to remain completely silent despite the loud music. Eventually he came to the stern of the boat where a metal ladder reached down into the water and he coiled up the tentacle carrying Juliette's dripping belongings to keep them close to his body as he climbed up.

He carefully raised his head above the deck of the large pleasure yacht and looked around. A pair of men in long shorts and T-shirts were talking to a young woman who reminded him somewhat of Juliette. The girl had a similar figure but she was wearing little bits of bright red cloth tied over each of her breasts and another tied between her legs. She had pale, yellow hair and was laughing at one of the two men who were with her. In her hand she held a partially filled glass of red liquid and she sipped at it as she glanced between the two men. Krakon held his breath to keep from moving or making any sound as he watched the three interact. Their voices came to him clearly.

"Really, François, I haven't had that much to drink!" said the girl in a laughing voice.

"Not enough to recognize my obvious charms, yet?" replied one of the men with a smile. "Let me refill your glass then!"

He grabbed a bottle and poured another splash into the girl's glass. As he leaned forward to do so, his other hand stroked down her side to squeeze her exposed bottom. The girl reached back to swat his hand playfully, trying not to spill any of her wine as she did so.

"Stop it, François!" She laughed, "I haven't drunk nearly enough wine to let you grope me!"

At these words, the other man leaned towards her with a leer and reached out to squeeze one of her breasts through the skimpy cloth.

"Oh, have you drunk enough to let me grope you, Liss?" he said teasingly.

The girl gave a little moan and pulled away from the second man a bit, taking a swig of her drink before replying,

"Not yet, Pierre but another glass or two and I might let you both...well..."

She giggled and stepped towards a door further up the deck. She paused in front of it and glanced back over her shoulder at the men with a flirtatious smile.

"Well, aren't either of you going to open the door for me?"

The two men nearly collided in their rush to open the door and follow her through it as she giggled at them both.

As the three left the deck empty, Krakon cautiously crept aboard. He looked around him at the reclining seats and little conversation areas and found an abandoned bottle of wine. It was almost full and he quickly snatched it up. He also found an abandoned dress and a pair of sandals. Pausing to set down Juliette's backpack, he stuffed his finds into it and continued on in his search of the yacht. Not finding much else on deck, he eyed the door nervously. He slid to one side of it and stretched out a long tentacle-arm to pull it cautiously open. Not hearing or seeing any reaction, he ducked his head around the door frame and looked around. A carpeted hallway led in two opposite directions and he slipped inside, pausing briefly.

Muted sounds of laughter and voices came from his right, so he moved to the left. Doors punctuated the narrow corridor and he quietly opened each one as he came to it. The first door opened up into a small room that must have belonged to a man. A suit coat was hung on a hook behind the door. Krakon moved on to the next door. The next small room was more interesting as it appeared to belong to the girl, or at least a female. This room was also less orderly, with many different clothes scattered about and many more toiletries crammed onto the little dresser. Krakon was mostly mystified by the various toiletry items and bottles. He couldn't figure out what their use might be, but his mate could find them useful he reasoned. He took some of the items and picked up various clothes lying about and stuffed them into Juliette's backpack before going on to the next door.

He finally found exactly what he was looking for, stepping into a deserted galley. He opened all the cupboards and drawers and took some crackers and cans of food he didn't recognize. Juliette's backpack was getting full, so he rummaged around until he found a plastic bag and stuffed the cans into that instead. He opened the fridge and found the remnants of some party trays, so he stuffed some vegetables into the plastic bag and wrapped up some sandwiches and sliced fruit to take with him.

At first he was about to put them into the plastic bag but realized that the water would ruin them. Instead he pulled a garment from the backpack and replaced it with the food before zipping it up tightly again. His tentacle tips were getting better at managing the zipper and it was much easier now. With food and clothing items secured for Juliette, he hurried back out into the open air and slipped back over the side and into the water with a quiet splash trying to carry his booty above water. The loud, pounding music coming from the yacht easily covered the sounds of his passage as he streaked away through the sea to Juliette.

--

Juliette had finally managed to cry herself into a fitful sleep. She awoke hearing the quiet sounds of Krakon's return. She sat up on the narrow rocky ledge and pressed her back against the cave wall, hugging herself and shivering. Pale tendrils of moonlight seeped into the cave but didn't provide much light. The pale glimmers gave only enough illumination to bring creepy shadows to life all around the naked girl. As she listened to the sound of Krakon's footfalls through the shallow water and across the sand, she stared around with wide eyes at the shadows. She gave an involuntary jump when the ends of four of his tentacles landed on either side of her on the ledge.

Krakon's face soon followed as he used his strong tentacle-arms to lift himself up and onto the ledge with Juliette. She whimpered, seeing only the broad shadow of his form rising onto the ledge like a levitating magician. She jumped again and let out a little squeak of surprise as her own backpack and a plastic bag landed damply beside her. A moment later the sodden mass of her towel slapped onto the ledge on her other side. Krakon then disappeared from her sight again.

A flash of happiness went through Juliette at the sight of her backpack and she quickly pulled it against her side, unzipping it. At first she was puzzled as she reached in and pulled out some wrapped sandwiches and pieces of fruit. The sight of the food in the dim moonlight reminded her how ravenous she was, not to mention thirsty, and she stuffed some of the fruit into her mouth. She closed her eyes and gave a moan at the wonderful feeling of the sweet juices sliding down her parched throat as she chewed and swallowed. She quickly devoured all the fruit and unwrapped a sandwich. She almost managed to forget the presence of Krakon until he plunked down a bottle of red wine right next to her backpack. She lifted her eyes to find him squatting at the other end of the ledge, his face a pale blur in the darkness, the dark gleam of his black eyes just visible.

She almost said, "Thank you" automatically, being a naturally polite girl. Then she remembered all he had done to her and the words nearly choked her, refusing to leave her throat. She glared instead and snatched the wine bottle up, yanking out the cork with a surge of adrenaline and taking a long drink straight from the bottle. The wine was sweet and the alcohol hit her nearly empty stomach with a surge of warmth. She took another long pull and set it down, grabbing up the sandwich and eating it swiftly. The sandwich was followed by another drink of wine.

When her stomach was finally full, she turned back to her pack, digging in it for her clothing. Instead she pulled out an unfamiliar dress that glimmered in the dim light of the cave. Her brow furrowed but she set the dress aside to pull out another piece of clothing. Another unfamiliar dress came out next and then a slinky nightgown. Juliette frowned mightily as she continued to grope in the backpack, wishing she had more light so she could see properly. Finally finding her own shorts and T-shirt, she quickly wiggled into them and then tugged the strange garments over and around her for a bit of warmth. Tucking herself into a ball she closed her eyes to sleep, resolutely ignoring the presence of the monster nearby, not wanting to admit, even to herself, that she was glad someone else was there with her in the dark.

Krakon, not cursed with feeble human eyesight, watched Juliette as she ate, drank and dug in her backpack. He waited until her breathing evened out and her chest rose and fell with her steady breathing. He then returned to the sea to sleep underwater as he was used to.

--

When Juliette awoke the cave was lit by rays of sunshine that drifted in from above and she was alone on the ledge once again. She disentangled herself from the unfamiliar clothes she had used as blankets and examined them in the light. The slinky nightgown was an expensive satin thing with spaghetti straps and a high slit up one side. It was bright pink and trimmed with lots of lace. She set it aside and picked up the garment that had glimmered in the moonlight. It was a strapless evening gown of midnight blue with lots of sequins and crystals that reflected sparkling rainbows in the sunshine. The other unfamiliar garment was a light, strappy sundress with a fitted bodice and a cheerful floral print.

Looking in her pack again, she found a pair of white sandals and put them on her bare feet. They were a little large but she pulled the ankle straps extra tight and decided they would do well enough. Next she dug out a comb and tried to tame the tangled mass of her hair. Several dunkings in seawater and drying out as she slept on it hadn't done it much good and she had to struggle to get it all smooth and untangled. She cursed under her breath, wishing for a nice hot shower and coffee. Right now she would even go for a bad cup of coffee. Instead she took a drink of wine and ate the last of the sandwiches.

Finally feeling more like herself, she investigated the plastic bag that Krakon had dropped next to her pack. She discovered the cut up vegetables and nibbled on a carrot stick. It was a bit salty from the sea, but still crunchy. Pulling out a couple of the cans, she raised them to the light and looked at the labels.

"Two cans of caviar?" she muttered to herself before digging out another. "Escargots?" Another two cans were revealed to be fois gras and she wrinkled her nose. The last two cans were smoked oysters. Juliette dropped the cans back into the bag with a puzzled sneer on her pretty face. "I hope he doesn't expect me to live on stuff like this." she muttered crossly.

She had to admit that the fruit last night was good and so were the sandwiches. She fished a piece of celery from the bag and chewed on it as she crept towards the edge of the ledge she was on. Letting her sandaled feet dangle, she surveyed the cave in the morning light. It was as she had surmised although the water had receded while she slept. She realized with a pang of regret that high tide must be at night. There was no way she could jump down and swim away while it was pitch black. She sighed and kicked her feet idly, wondering where the monster had gone.

She shook her head angrily and turned to check out her towel. It had dried overnight and most of the sperm had washed off in the seawater but now it was a wrinkled, crusty mess. She tried to shake it out and straighten it but wasn't very successful. Sighing, she used it to sweep the small rocks and debris off of the ledge so it would be more comfortable to sleep on. Then, in a fit of pique, she threw the towel as far as she could, watching it plop into the water just beyond the sandy strip below her.

Juliette sat back down on the ledge, dangling her legs again and did the one thing she wanted to do least. She pondered her situation. She was trapped on a ledge in a cave and had no idea when or even if the monster who brought her here would return. Her hair was icky from seawater, her mouth felt horrible, her privates were sore and she had nothing but a backpack full of clothes and beach stuff. She pulled the plastic bag over and looked at it's contents again. And a bag full of cut-up vegetables and some cans of yucky food.

She hefted the plastic bag thoughtfully. The cans weren't anything she particularly wanted to eat but they added some heft to the bag. She pulled out the vegetables and wrapped them in the loose plastic that had protected the sandwiches. Then she loaded all the cans back into the bag and lifted it to feel the weight. She looked around, suddenly regretting sweeping all those loose rocks off the ledge. Oh, well. She carefully crammed the cans together and twisted the bag tightly around them to make as solid a mass as possible. She tied the remainder of the bag off and held it by the top edge, swinging it experimentally. It was heavy and swung readily in her hand. She nodded and set the makeshift weapon aside. When the monster returned she would be ready.

Krakon was out in the open sea trolling for more boats. When he finally found one he wished he had brought some kind of container. Next time he would dump Juliette's backpack out and take it with him. This yacht was larger and not as loud as the first. When he crept aboard there were more people around but they were easy for him to evade. None of the rooms belonged to females and he couldn't find any wine. The galley was larger and better stocked but it was also occupied by a swarthy cook. Krakon sneaked up and throttled him from behind with his tentacles until the man fell unconscious. He had to hurry to find supplies although he was lucky enough to grab a whole case of bottled water. He grabbed some assorted jars as well, not looking at them very carefully. There was no handy bag to use this time, so he removed the unconscious cook's apron and bundled them up in that for ease of carrying. He managed to slip back into the water without being noticed.

The entire time Krakon was away from Juliette he was thinking of her. He couldn't keep his mind off her angelic features, her soft curves or the way her wet warmth had engulfed him so deliciously. He knew he had been rough with her and wanted to give her some time to recover, so he tried to distract himself by examining the sea bed and the creatures in the water around him. He amused himself by catching some fish and then releasing them again. He did eat some European bass to provide his powerful body with the required fats and protein. It was beautiful under the water but the longer he stayed away the more tense he got and he turned back towards the cave early in the afternoon.

As Krakon waded in, Juliette, who had fallen into a light doze, jerked awake, managing to catch herself just before she fell off the narrow ledge. She clutched her bag of cans reflexively, not wanting to lose the simple weapon before she could attempt to use it. She flinched as Krakon's tentacle tips rose up to grasp her by the waist and lift her from the ledge to deposit her on the soft sand. He tilted his head at her grip on the bag of cans but handed over the apron filled with jars of food and showed her the case of bottled water before setting it down on the sand beside her. Juliette took the bundled apron but her attention was focused on the water.

"Water! Oh, thank God!" she exclaimed, dropping to her knees and dropping her weapon to tear into the case, hastily opening a bottle to down the contents in one long drink.

As she sucked on the upheld bottle with closed eyes, Krakon also knelt down to observe her from up close. Some of the water ran down her chin and dropped onto her white t-shirt. He enjoyed how her tight fitting shirt stretched over her orbs. His cock twitched as he thought of the day before when he first tasted her breasts and then enjoyed watching them rock to his thrusts. He wanted to lick the spilled water from her chin and her delicate neck. But as much as he wanted to pounce on the girl again to satisfy his urges, he also wished she would learn to appreciate him over time and maybe even show him some affection. He had never experienced such sentiments before but longed for it. For that purpose he knew he had to be kind to her and show restraint on his part.

After Juliette had emptied half the bottle, she lowered it and let out a relieved sigh. Opening her eyes she noticed that the monster had come too close for her liking. Suddenly the tip of one of the tentacles lightly brushed her left cheek. Juliette recoiled with wide eyes. She sprang up and stepped back a couple of feet. Pressing the bottle possessively to her chest with both hands she gazed at the kneeling beast.

Suddenly, an idea sprang to Juliette's mind. Maybe she could keep him off of her for a while by occupying him. She had to try, "C...Could you get me some blankets for the night? It gets quite could in here. I..I could use some soap or shower gel, too," she stuttered hesitantly.

12