Horror on the Beach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krakon stared mesmerized at her. She finally talked to him. Slowly he rose to his feet and started walking backwards. He kept focusing on her while emerging himself in the water. Then he disappeared.

--

Mr. Jacquet tried to comfort his sobbing wife, laying his arm around her shoulders. The middle-aged couple was at the police station to file a missing person's report. They sat at an old cheap office desk facing an obese officer who was sweating profoundly from the summer heat. The most prominent features of his balding head were his thick glasses, which he was probably wearing since the 80s, and his gray mustache. The police station was charged with the administration of several towns and villages located in its district. Due to the low crime rate the station employed only 8 officers. Running fans and officers typing into keyboards created a typical office ambiance.

Officer Cachet had worked for nearly 40 years at this police station and was looking forward to his retirement. "Mr. and Mrs. Jacquet, have you contacted your daughter's friends? Maybe she is with one of them." Mr. Jaquet looked at the fat police officer with a mixture of despair and anger. "Of course we have! This was the first thing we did!" he retorted.

The old man seemed disinterested and bored. As he was reclining in his chair, he brushed his mustache with his right hand. "Do you have any pictures of your daughter with you?" Mrs. Jacquet reached into her handbag and handed a collection of photos to officer Cachet. As he looked at one photo after another he seemed to become more involved. He straightened his back and cleared his throat.

12