Horse-cock at The Bookstore Pt. 01

Story Info
A bookstore experience of a budding cock-slut.
1.2k words
4.41
49.9k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllyCD58
AllyCD58
51 Followers

(Background): While I have worn women's clothes under my everyday clothes and gone to some isolated areas to enjoy myself in private, I have never gone out in public where people could see me dressed.

[Note: This was originally going to be a one part story, but as it progressed, I thought it better to break it into two parts.]

***

It was months after the night I walked home and got caught before I thought about going out wearing women's clothes even underneath my normal clothes. I did, however, spend a lot of time thinking about that night and how turned on and slutty I had been...and I LOVED it! But I was too scared to even think about trying that again intentionally.

I had been to the local adult bookstore many times in guy mode, just to get sucked. I had never really thought about going there to suck, that is until now. I had been relaxing at home in white thigh highs held up by a white lace garter, pink satin panties with white lace trim and a little bow at the waistband with matching bra, topped by a sheer chiffon nightie and getting hornier and hornier thinking about that night.

I didn't want anyone to see me dressed, but at the same time I wanted to play with a real cock while I was. Then it hit me; I don't know why I hadn't thought about it before. I switched the nightie for a pink tank top with a pink satin bow at the neck and a black stretch-knit mini skirt, put my guy clothes on over top and headed to the bookstore.

I was nervous when I got there so I walked into the wooded area behind the parking lot and smoked a joint to calm my nerves. There weren't many vehicles in the lot, three cars and a pickup. By the time I had finished my smoke it was just about sundown, so things would pick up soon.

I walked in and got $5 in tokens for the video booths and walked into the back. I found an open booth that had a glory-hole and entered, closing the door behind me. I sat down and immediately took off my jacket to reveal my pink top, took my shoes off, undid my jeans and slid them off so that I was now sitting there in just my girl clothes and I was hard as a rock!

I inserted a couple of tokens and found a movie showing a nude shemale blowing a guy and started rubbing myself through my panties and glancing through the six inch hole in the wall to see if anyone enter the booth on the other side. It didn't take long before someone entered and closed the door. They put some tokens in and selected a movie and peeked at me through the hole, watching me rub myself. He reached through and started rubbing my thigh and pantie covered dick, making me hornier than I'd been in a long time.

I slid off the bench and knelt by the hole and he withdrew his hand. I looked through to watch him unbuckle his belt and undo his jeans to let a nice thick cock spring into view. He stroked it a few times before turning and sliding it through for me to enjoy. I reached out and took it in my hand, lightly stroking, just grazing my fingertips along it's length. It's about seven and a half inches long and almost two inches thick, with large veins throbbing along the shaft. I move my head toward it and flick my tongue over the underside of the head causing it to jerk and a bead of pre-cum form at the tip. I lick it off and get a sweet, salty taste as my reward.

I take the head into my mouth and run my tongue around the base of it before I slide his shaft further into my mouth. I slowly bob my head up and down his cock, taking it deeper with each downward motion. I hear him moan each time I sink his cock further down my throat. Soon I'm taking his whole length and moaning just as mush as he is. He starts moving his hips back and forth so I press my face to the hole and let him fuck my face. He pounds my throat for about three minutes and I feel his cock start to pulse and throb as he thrusts into my mouth before he groans that he's cumming and I get my first load of cum shot down my throat. I back off some and let the rest his cum fill my mouth while I gently hold the head in my pursed lips. I swallow and plunge my mouth over his cock one more time to clean what cum had been left behind then he withdrew, straightened himself up and left.

I was back up on the bench leaning back, stroking my now aching cock under my panties, reveling in what I had just done when I heard the door close in the next booth. I quickly slid back down by the hole and peeked through. By the time I had gotten down on my knees, he had his cock and and was turning toward me. Oh My Gawd! I was looking at the biggest piece of man meat I had ever seen, it had to be at least fourteen inches long and three inches thick.

I sat there mesmerized as he slid it through the hole, he only fed about twelve inches of it through but that was more than enough. I couldn't get my hands completely around the shaft as I used both to stroke this massive dark cock. As I stroked him I flicked my tongue around the head and licked along the slit at the tip, every so often giving it a little kiss and opening my lips to let it slide in just a little. I couldn't take much more than the head into my mouth before it was stretching my throat and gagging me.

I alternated between licking up and down the shaft and sucking what I could down my throat while stroking him with both hands for a while, spitting on it for lubrication. I then turned around with my ass to the wall and this huge cock sticking out in front of me under my own. I slid my ass cheeks back and forth along his shaft as I jerked him off with two hands.

This seemed to get a reaction from him as he started moving his cock back and forth as well. After a few minutes we struck a rhythm with me sliding backwards as he thrust his pole forward. Soon he had the whole fourteen inches sliding through the hole and I was gliding back and forth along the length clenched between my thighs. I was about to resign myself to not being able to make him cum when his snake pulsed against my thighs as I slid toward it's base. I felt another throb and changed my position so I could take the head back in my mouth but, before I got my lips wrapped around it, his load exploded all over my face. Wave after wave of hot cum splashed across my face until I was completely covered in a sticky, sweet, salty layer of his thick semen. I sat there in a dazed heap licking it from my face as he pulled that magnificent cock back through the hole and left.

End of Part 1

AllyCD58
AllyCD58
51 Followers