All Comments on 'Horse Play'

by Nate_Walis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Um...

That was certainly odd. You've certainly put some thought into this, but as far as I'm concerned, it's not bad. This falls somewhere between "oh my god, that is just wrong" and "oh my god, I can't stop jerking off." This obviously wasn't written as a stroke story, due to the lack of sex, but the undertone is there.

Like I said, while this story isn't the best, it certainly isn't bad either. It's odd, but the good kind of odd. I just might be interested to see what else you come up with.

Nate_WalisNate_Walisalmost 12 years agoAuthor

In response to the Anonymous comment: Thank you for taking the time to read the story and make a comment on the story. While I may not set out to write a story simply for the sake of "stroke" material, I am happy that people have been able to make use of it in that way!

I really hope that you do find something else in my submissions that is to your liking as well.

XamCottonXamCottonalmost 12 years ago

Lovely story told with great imagination. I enjoyed this very much.

casiegcasiegover 11 years ago
loved you story, BUT!

Hi Nate,

I loved your story but I'm wondering about "Dream Princess."

I hope to see that story soon as well.

Thank You,

KC

jenellesljenelleslover 10 years ago
Romance

A beautiful story of love between two. Have to admit, she was totally devoted.

Your projection of the technology that would be involved is amazing and quite sensible. It would be interesting to be around when this can be done. This sort of thing would have some application for those who have lost limbs.

You are an excellent writer. Thank you for a tale worth reading.

ContrahentContrahentalmost 3 years ago

Hah! Great ending line.

Excellent female body modification story, on par with BenFan and H. Dean. Not asan insistence on strictly 'plausible' modification as H. Dean but still an excellent story with strong characterization.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

Honestly, you write the best fetish stories! I didn’t even realize that I had a centaur fetish. I mean I knew I had a zebra fetish and I would totally love life as a centaur, only I want zebra stripes. You have no idea how hard it is to keep a dapple grey coat clean. I love she’s dainty and fine boned. This was so cool. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous