Horse Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom sat thinking and eating. I waited. Finally she said, "When I saw you slip your hand in his boxers I was so excited I almost went off myself. It almost took my breath away. I almost forgot about giving him an orgasm. I loved every second of watching you and him. I'm telling you because you shouldn't follow any of my leads in that regard. You and Jim do whatever you're adventurous enough to do."

"I had my other hand in his shorts on his butt and my fingers down in his butt crack," I said. "I had him in a sandwich when he had his orgasm." I watched mom, smiling. She was too and biting her lower lip.

"Wow," she said. "I'm glad I didn't know that then. I wouldn't have lasted. I'm hoping you're not too self-conscious about me watching. I didn't know I would react that way but I did. I loved it. That probably answers your questions. If you want to tease him and see how far he goes it would be a thrill to watch."

"I understand," I said. "Thanks. If he does anything I'll try to be sure you can enjoy it too. I'm not sure how far I want to go but he did turn me on enough for me to wet my pants and evidently he likes what I did."

I purposefully didn't mention actually fucking dad. That was far out there in the distance and mom would be back to normal in a few months and she would take care of it. Of course way back in my mind I knew that wasn't the point at all. Mom and I conveniently forgot about our conversation and got back into what was. She rubbed my butt again a couple of days later and I almost immediately started to breathe a little harder and playing with my nipples when nobody was looking.

When I went over, the room was a little brighter. The dim red light clock was back but there was a small night light in the corner near the floor. The room was very dim but with night vision it would be nice. Dad was nude. Mom was nude. I had on a small pair of open leg panties. My breasts were bare and my nipples were out. Dad was on his back with the leg near me bent out. His dick was up high and mom had her head on his chest and was playing with his pee dimple with her fingertips.

Dad smiled at me and said, "Hi pumpkin."

I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips. Not too hard. I was on my side. I moved over nearer and put my lower leg under his thigh and my upper leg over. My pussy was jammed right in. I spread it open before I touched so it was splayed out and hot on his thigh. I almost lost it right there. Mom had her crotch up against his hip. I reached over and got around his dick below where mom was and squeezed and tilted up and gave him another peck on the lips.

I had one tit just under his side and the other over like before. We all relaxed and mom and I worked on his dick, switching places. I finally got to play with the head. It was spongy and soft and smooth. We weren't in a hurry, this was very good the way it was. Dad had an arm around my shoulder. He lifted off and slipped it down between us. A moment or two and his fingers rode right down my hood.

I thrust up at his fingers and he went on down on top of my pussy and pushed. A little while like that and he pushed down inside my panties and got into everything with his fingertips. I pushed my panties down and took them off and lifted my knee way up. Now mom had a great view and dad had a great feel and I had a great turn-on. I was willing him into my pussy and he finally did and we got a finger thrust going.

Mom and I were both working his dick in concert with him in me. It was way good and we stayed doing that for some time. Mom and I caught each other's eye and she smiled and moved up on her pillow a little more and let go of dad's dick. I kept going and looked at dad then mom again. Dad had his eyes closed. I was still jacking him and playing with the head and he was still finger fucking me. Now what.

I didn't know whether to try to give dad oral or turn over on my back and give him the opportunity for the whole shooting match. I wanted to do something for mom and dad deserved his orgasm.

I looked up at dad and said, "Would you like to have a different orgasm? Without a condom. Right between my legs. While they're spread open. With me on top. With some lubrication for me. And you. You can play with my breasts and nipples and thighs and ass and we can kiss those really erotic kinds of kisses. I should warn you I might have a rip roaring orgasm too. Would you like that? If it's ok with mom."

Dad's mouth came open about half way through what I was saying and he was staring right at my face. No smile. He looked at mom and back at me.

Mom said, "I think you would both enjoy that and I could rest and watch."

Dad said, "Hanna." Then he stopped.

"Dad," I said. "Consider. It's just skin against skin. I can't get pregnant. You can holler 'stop' anytime and you need to trust your daughter."

Finally he said, "Ok."

That's all. Just ok after all that. I squeezed his dick one last time and got up on my knees. Mom moved over a little to give us room and sat up, watching, with her legs crossed. I looked at her until she said, 'oh' and reached over for some lube. I got it and lubed my clit and the inside of my ridges and my vagina. Just for the heck of it I put some down in, then dad's dick. Dad was watching everything, his dick up high and hard. It was beautiful. I thought he had it over Derik.

I gave mom the lube and put a leg over dad's thighs. He moved his legs closer together. I slid up each side of him, my knees down, and got him underneath. He folded right over. I stopped and took a few breaths. The feeling was almost too much again. My ridges parted as I settled down and he was in, up across my vagina and clit. I pressed down, a little hard, and held it. Dad got some moans out and I did too. I looked down and the head was peeking out just up from the tip of my clit.

I sat there like that for a little while so I could get control of myself. I think dad appreciated me doing that too. Mom was in another world. Good for her. When I could I reached down and pulled the head up and started sliding back and forward, still pressing down. I went slow hoping neither one of us had a spontaneous orgasm. I was trying to get us use to the feeling so I could go on.

After a while I let go of dad's dick and glanced down. After a few times I realized I happen to end up at the right place. When I went forward the head dropped back right about the top edge of my vagina and going back the head peeked out. I got into a nice rhythm and dad kept still. He had his hands on my thighs and was watching his dick disappear underneath me and come back. From what Derik said it feels just like fucking.

I had my hands up high on my thighs and swiveled my hips. When I was going good I leaned over and dangled my breasts right at dad. I had nice sized breasts. A lot to play with and they stayed up nicely. Dad finally got his hands going and found out how good they are. From there he explored everywhere he could reach, slowly and smoothly. He even got a couple of fingers down so when I slid forward my clit brushed into his tips.

I said, "I have a friend. Derik. Not a boyfriend but we're close. We have sex when we want to. He likes to fuck. I do too. He took my virginity. The next day I told him it didn't take and he'd have to do it again so he did. He taught me how to do this. It's called a pussy slide. It seems to be very effective for him and me. And you and me. And I get to see all the semen come out. He's going to teach me oral and I'm going to teach him."

I kept going on dad, not too fast. He didn't get his hands around on my ass. I don't think he wanted to disturb me. It was so smooth and easy we just kept going and going. I said, "Dad, I think I might tease myself some if you don't mind. It might be a little more erotic than you're comfortable with so hang on." Dad was being quiet. I think that was because it felt so good coupled with what he was looking at and mom watching.

He said, "I sure didn't expect anything like this. I love it. What a high. I can't image you teasing me more but I'll try." I pushed back and leaned over and got my tits on his chest and my tongue in his mouth. We had some very nice open kisses and I got to fuck his lips with my tongue for a while. Mom was sitting right beside my knee watching. She was having a very fabulous time.

I edged my knees up a little so when I went forward dads dick head would be about at my vagina comfortably. I tried it once and it was about perfect. I did adjust that little bit more. I got into going farther backwards and stopping earlier going forward so it seemed normal to dad.

took a deep breath and went forward and stopped when he was right at my vagina entrance. I raised my back end and dropped my head down and let it dip in about half the head worth and swiveled my hips around and soft fucked it then got back up and continued like before. That had me holding my breath and now I was breathing hard with my eyes closed. I looked at dad and his eyes were closed too. A few slides and I did it again. This time the head went in a little further and I fucked it a few more times like that.

Dad got out a blow and went 'wooooooo' and I rose up and went on as before. I got settled down and said, "Was that too much? Did you like it?"

I felt mom's hand on my bun. Dad said, "I don't want to stop if that's what you mean. It's just too good."

"I'll do that a few more times and we'll take stock," I said. "Stop me any time if it's over the top." It was almost like backwards or doggy style except one of us was upside down.

I edged my knees up another inch, maybe a smidgen more and went again. This time when he was in almost to his ridge I got into a kissing session since I was right there. I dropped my butt down and back just enough to fuck him that much a few times then I stopped with it almost out and waited. It only took a moment and dad did a few thrusts the right amount. I fucked him and now he fucked me.

I could not believe how good it felt. Way different than Derik but I didn't know why. I didn't really care at the moment. When he came out I rose up and went back to normal. Mom was playing around my butt all this time. I think she peeked back and watched too. I thought I felt her fingers around my vagina entrance once.

I slowed way down and said, "You sure know how to turn a girl on. Dad, when I'm this turned on my G-spot is super sensitive. It makes for a very strong orgasm. It's a little further in but the head and ridge rippling over it does it. If you can go in that far and do that it's ok with me. If you do and while you're at it I don't think mom would mind if you had an orgasm."

I kept doing the pussy slide letting him think about it or decide or whatever. Finally I got him positioned and bent over and rotated my butt around letting the head swivel around in the entrance to my vagina. That's a billion dollar feeling. Just as I was starting to drop down a little dad started fucking me. Easy at first then in further.

I held and let him go with it then slowly dropped down on him while he was thrusting. That made him go in further and soon I felt him doing my G-spot. I stayed that way a few thrusts then dropped down a little more until I could feel the ridge and stayed there, mostly. Sometimes I happen to drop a little and sometimes he happen to thrust more but we stayed around there.

I was very comfortable where I was. Dad and I could kiss and I could rub my nipples on his chest. It was wonderful sex. I could feel an orgasm coming on and dad was thrusting faster trying to stay short. It didn't always work. I felt him tap my crotch a couple of times when he went where only Derik had been. I think I knew that would happen or hoped it did. I wanted an orgasm very badly but didn't want this to end. I didn't know if I would get to do it again.

My orgasm rode right up through my body and I lost everything. I dropped down on his dick and his was ongoing and he was thrusting hard in me as far as he could go. I had my tongue in his mouth and was screaming through his lips and he was blow breathing into mine. He put all his semen as close to my cervix as he could get without tearing apart my vagina entrance.

It was a fantastic fuck. Mom had tears in her eyes she was so happy. It took a little time for all of us to get back to normal but we were spent so I went to bed and they were already there.

Dad and I did get together again. Usually once a week but sometimes two and once three. Him mostly on top. I did get to see his semen jump up in the air. We didn't short stroke anymore but we never talked about it. Mom slowly got back to normal and was formidable in bed with dad. I got to watch. I didn't think I could out do her. She knew his pressure and erotic points. Derik and I still get together. Mom and dad haven't met him. We're not a couple, just lovers.

Goes to show you, falling off a horse isn't all bad.

12