All Comments on 'Horsecock and a Pudgy Librarian'

by RaistlinMajere

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I got through the first two pages and it was really nice.

One thing though, if Helena had a cock that big she could have easily sucked her own cock. Maybe this was addressed in the last three pages. I couldn't take that much time to read it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Could use some cleaning. Several instances where the names were switched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not usually a fan of these kinds of stories but this was really sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks.

sebyiffysebyiffyover 5 years ago
Hot and cute

The story between the fun sex was adorable (if very rushed).

BTW, is this a reupload? I've definitely read some of this before.

KingHadesKingHadesabout 5 years ago
Sex is too short

I love the premise, but the sex scenes are far too short. Please increase the length and detail to make this series even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot and very cute.... more please

I hope you'll do another part on this... I very much enjoyed this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
EVERYONE gets this one wrong!

skiddish. If you nervously avoid something you are not “skiddish” about it; the word is “skittish.”May 31, 2016

https://brians.wsu.edu › 2016/05/31

skiddish | Common Errors in English Usage and More | Washington ...

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a beautiful story. I hope they stay happy.

22220832222083over 2 years ago

Dude this stuff was awesome!! Amazing work

IwannaTVIwannaTValmost 2 years ago

It would have been soooooo much btter if it was 8 in soft, and 10 in hard..... it clearly wasnt beliveable at 16 in.....

I did like the story line of those two finding each other though..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaistlinMajere@RaistlinMajere
1482 Followers
Woooo. Here I am again. I am Raistlin Majere, Wizard of the Black Robes, Lord of the Tower of High Sorcery of Palanthas, Master of Past And Present. Okay perhaps, I just wish that was me. I'm a nothing special Joe-Blow that just likes to write a little kink every now and aga...