Horsepower Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Puff!" the noise of air escaping a valve made it's loud entrance into the curtained room. David felt the handle bounce off of his right butt cheek briefly and wondered what that was all about when suddenly a increasingly warm pain began to radiate through his cheek and he realized he had just taken the first shot in his cheek. David felt as if there was some form of lava coursing through his rear and thought about saying something when he felt the prick on his left forearm as the man inserted the needle and began to fill up small tubes of blood. David's attention was fully on this when the air machine let off another puff into his right cheek once more, this time swiftly followed by one in his left cheek. He held himself steady in the U-shaped stand as best he could, his ass on fire like never before. The lady didn't waste any further time either after setting the air gun down. She deftly picked up a mercifully small gauge needle and stuck it into the right shoulder and depressed the plunger.

She removed it nearly at the same time that the man drawing blood removed his needle. David stood there, his body in shock having his senses overwhelmed all over. The lady on the stool looked at him and said, "You look like a medium." She then reached into a bag that was near the base of the stand and pulled out a small piece of black cloth. "Here you go. Put this on and you are good to exit out the other side of the stand.

David unfolded the small strip of black cloth. It was a stretchy microfiber material and once he got it unfolded, he saw that it was a thong. He felt immediate embarrassment by the thought of having to wear this. He then looked down for the first time at his dick and saw that it was securely locked inside of a black plastic contraption that went behind his balls. Pausing for only a moment to reflect on what had just taken place he thought back to Rick, Mark and Carla, his recruiters. They had all worn little to nothing and showed no shame about it. To them it was all about function. If he was to be the best pony he could be, this was just the first step in the process. David bent over and stepped his legs into the soft fabric and worked it up his legs and over his cage.

The lady who had ushered him into the room, now moved across the room to the opposite side. "Go through here and wait in the next room, and good luck." She added at the end. David gingerly stepped past her, his butt still on fire and now a new sensation of feeling an added bulk and weight to the front of his crotch now persisted. Topping that all off was the strange feeling of fabric riding between his burning butt cheeks. Taking a deep breath, he stepped through the curtain into the unknown of what waited him next.

12