Hose Hottie Ch. 01: Trapped and Released

Story Info
Black women confined by disaster taken to sexual awakening.
4.7k words
4.32
41.9k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So... I get horny sometimes. You can't really blame me, I work at an ambulance / EMT / medical services company which means working under high pressure with a lot of really big, studly guys and a few of them are hung like horses. I know because they wear boxers and we have these presentations from med sales bitches all the time who are all smoking hot and know how to turn guys on to make a sale. A couple of the guys always have to stay at the conference table to "talk over the proposals" after the sales sluts leave, because they are hard, and too big to hide it.

Once I was sitting next to one and I could clearly see his tent pole. I have to smirk about those dicks getting led around. The other time, the guy just walked out half hard and I could see his bat swinging in his pants.

Delicious.

Yeah OK, so I had to go scratch my own itch in the bathroom afterwards. Did I mention I get horny a lot?

The guys don't pay any attention to me 'cause: one, I don't take any shit (not your girly girl) and two, I don't have the time or desire to spend hours every morning putting on makeup and doing my hair just to troll for dick. Or maybe I just don't think I'm pretty so I don't want to try. Anyway, three, you don't fuck where you work.

Not that I don't like a nice cock once in a while. I used to get that from my own neighborhood. There are lots of well hung men of my own race there, but the last single one got married a year ago, and you don't fuck around with a black woman's man. I have to live in the place, you know?

Yeah, I'm black, and about the only person of color in my company. It's like a different world here. Somehow exotic. Exciting. I guess I have to admit; the thought of white dick excites me. But I don't need that hassle, and it's sort of fun being a little horny at work; having a daydream or ten helps the day go by.

You would think EMT's and Ambulances are all flashing lights and action, but most of the time it ends up being waiting. High stress waiting, but still. Waiting for a call out knowing it will be a life that depends on you, waiting for police or fire to clear location for entry while knowing that people could be dying, or waiting for test results while deciding if someone really needs to go to the hospital or if they can be treated in-home.

Because we are a big company, we do some of our own testing, which is where I come in. Med Tech. The internet says "these highly-skilled professionals work collecting, testing, and recording samples." Then go look up what we get paid compared to EMTs or nurses, much less doctors. Let me tell you; it's not what you would expect for "highly-skilled professionals".

Being the most junior lowly med tech, I get stuck with all the grunt work, so I have to go down in the basement to inventory stock or whatever. Once in a while, I have to search and pull something from historical records, which puts me down there for a long time. It wouldn't be so bad, but we are in a really old building with an oil fired boiler that provides heat via pipes to the upper floors. And we're in Minneapolis, so in the winter, that old monster works hard to keep the bosses toasty. Which makes the basement a hothouse.

The other tricky part is the maintenance guys who work out of the basement. There are only a couple and I don't know them but I always see them looking at me intently. Despite them being dirty, and fugly, there's something about that look... sometimes on my horny days I start thinking about one of them doing me right there in the stacks. When I get to that point, I "self medicate" on porn in the ladies room; pop in my earbuds, crank up the volume until the moans drown out everything else, and then frig my clit like I'm my own personal vibrator.

How did we survive before we had porn on demand?

Today is one of those days. I'm down here doing a bit of filing and one of the maintenance guys is down here working on some pipe thing and shooting me glances. It's the one really "strange" guy. He almost never talks and when he does, it's in really short, matter of fact sort of sentences. I can't remember his name, but he is tall, massive, and covered in muscles. Like double my weight. And he is really intense looking; bald, thick neck, serious face.

Hmmm... Not bad looking really...ok, yeah, it's time to self medicate. My boss, who happens to be one of the guys I know is packing, winked at me this morning which started me down the whole "boss fucks his employee" fantasy road before I came down here. Add that to Mr Bald & Silent here and I need some medicine bad. Luckily I don't have much to do and I'm really happy about that 'cause it's hot as balls and my flannel shirt and sweater are starting to soak up sweat.

In a minute or two I'll be up in a nice cool ladies room, panties around my ankles, fingers in my quim and "white boss, black secretary, caught in the act by hung maintenance guy" playing on my...

Oh shit! Earthquake!

Fuck! It's a big one!

The stacks are falling, I gotta get out of here!

Running toward the stairs; falling, bang.

Darkness. Dust in my nose. Coughing.

There is a zapping sound and the emergency lights click on. My hands are shaking as I push myself up and check everything's still in work order with me. Check. OK, time to get out of here. Oh my god, there is rubble all around the area where the staircase used to be. The rest of the basement looks pretty ok, just a bunch of shit on the floor and more dust than normal.

And I'm not alone.

I'm trapped with that huge maintenance man in a basement after an earthquake. That was NOT where my fantasy was going. Shit.

Without a word, we both search everywhere for a way out, but the entrance is fully covered in rubble, and the basement windows are blocked.

Hot, dank, scary.

The old boiler was running full bore to keep up with the snow outside. Without any ventilation the heat is unbearable. I pull off my sweater but the stupid flannel shirt under it is almost as bad. I'm fanning myself and pulling on my shirt to move some air. I want to remove my flannel, but how can I trust him not to rape me? This is so bad! Sweating to death and panicking all at the same time.

He starts stripping. Damn. He's as ripped as I imagined. I can't take my eyes off his package. He is hung like a horse! He's still sticking with the silent treatment but part of my head is still thinking about sex. Oh shit.

Suddenly, he just turns to me:

"Ok, we need to undress. This heat will kill us. You being naked will turn me on. I will have an erection. I will jack off. You will be safe... I won't rape you."

Then he starts undressing and orders me to do the same. That seems... at least honest, but pretty blunt... I think about getting undressed... and I start taking off my shirt. I just hoping it doesn't get too tense

"Better? You must be naked. You will have a heat stroke."

Ok, I'm doing it. I unbutton my heavy shirt and shrug it off. The coolness of not having the flannel boiling against my skin makes me sigh in relief. He's still watching me intently. Oh my God, I'm just hoping it doesn't get completely out of control. I start peeling off my jeans. I'm in a state of shock.

He certainly feels tense... I can see his dick hardening in his underwear. He is trying not to look at me. Staring at the ceiling. Looking for a way out, although he has already gone over it a million times.

He keeps glancing at me, trying not to notice my exposed body but unable to keep his eyes off it. At least it's a little less awful. Our sweat is glistening on our skin from the emergency lights and the boiler fire. I start trying to find a place to sit in the dust of the dark basement.

"You can make a clean spot to sit with your clothes. They aren't doing you any good."

I lay my flannel shirt down and sit myself down; trying to stay calm.

Oh god. He is just watching me openly now. His cock is fully erect and he starts rubbing it... almost like he doesn't know he is doing it. Yeah I know that feeling; but still, doing that right in front of me? That's so raunchy... it's hard not to peek. And it's still so intimidating. He's a mountain of a man... and I'm trapped in the room with him touching himself.

"You're hot. I mean, you are pretty," he says, like it's a statement about the weather or some shit. "You're making me horny. I need to cum."

I gasp.

"I need to cum sometimes. It's not a bad thing. It's just what I have to do. It helps me cope when I'm stressed. There is nothing wrong with this, it is just how things are."

"um... thank you... I... OK... that's... fair..."

"I cum and then I feel better. You should not fight things like that. It gets you in trouble. I know. When I don't cum, I have bad thoughts. I found that out." He says, stroking his fully erect cock through his shorts.

"So I'm going to jack off now. Don't hide. It will go faster if you show me your body."

"uh... alright... um... I mean... nowhere to hide here..."

Is it wrong that my quim is begging for some love right now? He takes out his dick and starts stroking it. It's big, with a fat head and a tapering shaft, covered in tight skin.

"Turn this way."

Damn, I love a confident, commanding voice. Ok, I turn back toward him and can't help myself and I strike a little bit of a pose; staring at the ground... the boiler... the little supplies.. trying not to stare at his big cock.

"Open your arms so I can see your breasts," he orders again. "I like your breasts. They are small but pretty."

I put my arms down at my sides, letting him see my small breasts. I feel so exposed... but I'm getting wet. I'm breathing hard.

"Push them out so I can see them. Right now! Do it. "

Oh, what the hell, What have I got to lose? These tits aren't going to watch themselves. I'm moving my arms around to my back and I push my chest out. I'm almost gasping for air, and I'm shaking.

"You can play with them. I want you to play with your nipples. I like to watch that. Do it!"

Squeeze my little tits? Oh yeah, that feels so good. God I can't believe I'm trying to push them up and out for him. I'm such a show off; or maybe I just like to please.

"Play with the nipples harder. Pinch them."

He is stroking his cock faster, it's so fat and hard. I start tugging on my rubbery dark nipples, making them get hard and bumpy...

"Now, spread your legs, I want to see your panties."

Oh fuck. Sure hot stuff, as long as you keep showing me yours... I start spreading my slim legs out... just wearing panties and my sneakers now.

"Your panties are wet. Did you sweat that much? I don't think so. Are you horny too?"

Oh fuck!

"Answer me!"

"um... a little now..."

"Why do black girls wear white panties? Do you like the contrast? You know it lets me see your pussy through the dampness."

"Um... I just... I didn't... know I'd be... wearing these today.. ."

"You are horny. We should fuck since we are both horny. That's what horny people do. I've done it before with women from work. They liked it. You will too. Come here..."

SHIT! Oh shit... I don't want this... Do I?

Oh God... Look at that perfect cock, and he is so confident; I'll bet he actually knows how to use it. Weird, but confident and commanding; makes my cunt quiver.

Fuck it, I want this. I start inching over.

"Don't worry, I have condoms," he says, fishing them out of the pocket of his discarded jeans. "I won't hurt you. Well, not much. You are a little small, so my cock might hurt at first."

Jesus, I'm shaking like a leaf... but I get up and crawl over to him... my whole body is tingling.

"Take off your panties." he orders as he rolls a condom over his dick. "Do it now!"

My hands are tugging off my panties.

He gets up and pushes me down on his jacket.

"Suck my dick so it gets wet. It will feel better in you if you do."

He takes my face in his huge hands and positions his dick at my mouth. I'm kneeling at his feet, seeing the big cock up close now and opening up obediently; wrapping my lips around the head, suckling it gently.

Ignoring my attempts to go slowly, he just pushes his cock all the way in, gagging me.

Gagging... drooling all over the shaft, and blinking hard as he makes my neck bulge out.

His hands are like a fucking vice, and he ignores my hands flailing on his legs, trying to push him away as he fucks my face.

"The good lubrication is deep in your throat. It's good for you to drool on me."

Fuck! I'm gagging and sputtering all over his hard rod, feeling my throat stretching; sore from each thrust. I probably shouldn't like this as much as I do.

"I like black women. They are good at sucking cock," he says, smiling down at my tear stained face.

'Please don't choke me to death' is all I can think! I put my hands on his thighs, trying to push back a little as he reams my throat.

Oh, just try to suckle and make it feel good. I'm blinking hard to try and look-up past my gag tears.

"Now it is time to fuck. Get on your knees. It is too hot in here for a closer position so I will fuck you from behind."

I feel myself sliding back and bending over... on my hands and knees, right over his jacket.

His huge cock is rubbing between my legs..mmmmm... feeling him tease my thighs... and it's making my puffy dark slit even wetter.

He grabs my shoulders.

"Get ready, I'm going to put my cock in your pussy now. It will hurt, but then it will feel good."

His hand wraps up in my hair and he is turning my head back towards him. He looks me in the face.

"Are you ready to be fucked?"

Shit. He's going to force me to admit I want it. God I'm blushing like a princess.

Taking a deep slow breath... "OK... I'm ready.."

Nothing.

"Yeah... I'm ready..."

"Are you sure? Do you like being fucked? I want to make really sure you are ready." The bastard is smiling.

"I... um... yeah.. I like to be fucked..." feeling my whole body still tense.... What a tease.

"Tell me," he says with an open smile, "Tell me you want me to fuck you now."

Ah fuck me... I'm going to do it, I'm gonna beg!

"Please... I want you to fuck me... now..."

Grinning broadly, he rams his hips forward, busting my cunt open like a hammer through a block wall.

FUCK, that is rough!

I feel my little dark slit split open for his cockhead, and then I hear myself squeal out as he rams it deeper into my cunny hole with a second thrust.

It feels like he is stretching my pussy open at the sides, and warming me inside with his rod.

The stretching fast feels like it stings, opening too quick until my pussyhole relaxes for that fat dick.

"Unnnnggg," he moans as he finishes bottoming out in my cunt.

Then he pulls back, all the way out. And slams it in again.

Is that me screaming? I'm feeling my pussy get all tender and start to ache with each stab of that thick prick.

He pulls back again, but not all the way out this time; he slams back in, and immediately out, starting to pound my cunt hard.

The sound of slapping flesh is loud in my ears and in my body. Mmmmm I'm whimpering as he starts to ram and pump out my little cunthole, making my whole body tremble and shiver.

Shit, it almost sounds like a real hammer, pounding my ass.

The sound keeps getting louder... strangely loud for just a good hard fucking. It feels like being shaken from my ass, up my spine, with each slam. He's making my firm round booty jiggle and bounce on his lap each time.

"Bam, Bam, Slam, crack..."

My body feels like it's breaking as I hear a cracking sound. Suddenly I hear the crumbling of brick behind me and a rush of light and air as I whip my head around trying to see. I suck in a big breath of fresh air; god that tastes good after being in this hot box.

Oh my god... a huge fireman is standing in the basement. He takes off his mask and stares at us, apparently stunned by what he is seeing. Well damn, the fire service does not disappoint with the hunks they hire in to save your life.

But the man fucking me isn't stopping. And I can't take my eyes off the fireman watching every sweaty thrust.

Oh my gosh... I want to run and hide somewhere... but there's nowhere to crawl off to... just dust... and this man staring down at me, while I'm being fucked silly. I'm trying to pull away but he tightens his grip and keeps pounding me.

I'm whimpering at the hard thrusts, and staring up at the fireman... not sure how to ask anyone here... to stop or not.. or what to do. But at that point, the sheer filthy humiliation of it hits me and for some reason, I cum. I cum hard, thinking about those hunks watching me get nailed.

There are two other firemen in the basement now. And the first one has recovered enough that I can see him smiling as I keep getting slammed on the dusty floor.

"Tell the chief we need a second to clear rubble," he says back to the other two. Then he walks around in front of me and unstraps his pants.

Looking up at him, I can't seem to say a word... I don't know what someone in my 'position' can say... except remember I should be glad I'm alive... and getting rescued... And getting one of the best fucks of my life!

The fireman in front of me unzips his pants and pulls out his rapidly hardening cock. As he kneels down, there is a hand reaching under me to fondle my tits; another fireman is kneeling at my side. I lean up... my back arching tight, while I keep bouncing and throbbing hot over the hard dick in my cunt.

He still has his mask on, so I can't see his face, and his gloves are still on, so the feeling on my nipples is rough. It's making me wince and whimper, as he tugs my puffy dark nipples, making them ache in those dusty rough gloves. The fireman by my side slips off his other glove and starts undoing his pants. The one in front of me grabs my hair with his gloved hand and pushes his cock deep in my throat.

I'm gagging... and drooling over this thick cock... tasting the sweat of my rescuer... loving how hard he is already in my grateful mouth. Holy shit! This is just like Nia Nacci in that porn where she fucks the two overdue contractors. That's one of my favorites... And now it's really happening to me!

"I like watching you suck him off," says the guy fucking me. He is panting and I feel his cock starting to expand.

OH GOD, he's going to cum in me!

I'm moaning between gagging and sputtering... feeling my little cunt clench and strain against his hard thrusts... I'm going to cum on his hard manhood... bracing for it... panting... and trying to get air through my flaring nostrils... I'm shaking.. quivering on all fours as I get rammed and face-fucked.

Crying out, he pushes all the way deep inside me and cums hard.

His grip on my hips is painful.

Finally, he breaths and lets me go, falling back and out of me. I can feel I'm going to have bruises on my skinny hips, right where his big fingers were digging in. No chance I'm going to forget the fuck of my life.I'm trembling, but I keep suckling and bobbing deep on the fireman.

"Hey, bring her over here," it's the second fireman. I can just see that he is laying down in the dust of the floor, his hard cock sticking up in the air proud and twitching.

The first fireman uses his grip on my hair to push me off his dick and pull me over towards this new cock. One with no condom.

Oh wow... seeing a big hard pink cock... sticking up so powerfully... from a man in a smoke mask... it's like the weirdest scene from an apocalyptic porno. He's even more of a stranger than anyone I could see...

And FUCK I'm sooo horny!

I swing my leg over him and sink my pussy down over his cock in one movement. It feels so hot and good up in me. Oh yeah, I'm going to fuck him hard; ride his dick like a bitch in heat.

There is a hand in my hair again, and my face gets twisted back toward the other firefighter's dick. It slides along my cheek and I open my mouth to take it back past my lips to my tongue again.

12