Hose Hottie Ch. 01: Trapped and Released

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every bounce drives me up the shaft of the cock inside me, and the cock in my mouth is driven down into my throat. The angle is better now and I relax my neck, looking up at him as his cock-head slips deeper, not gagging me as much. He takes hold of my face and fucks it like a cunt.

Oh shit! Something is pressing against my ass! I freeze.

FUCK! It's already going in! It fucking hurts! Ahhh... please? No please don't... ok... its ok, it's past the ring and up in me and the pain is starting to spread and fade.

Oh, fucking christ! I'm airtight!

The guy fucking my face starts moving again, bouncing his dick off the back of my throat, and I relax and let it slip down inside again. I'm making that "gluk, gluk" sound you always hear in pornos.

Another box checked on my list of darkest sexual fantasies.

The dick in my ass is pulling out... no, it's going back in again!

Holy fuck mother of god! I can't fucking believe this shit.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.

It feels so, fucking, good. God what a slut I am! I'm a fucking cock whore being pounded by three men and loving it.

Fuck it, I'm starting to bounce on the cock in my cunt again. I'm going to cum again, I can feel it building.

SHIT!! FUCK! Oh god, here it cums...

NgggggaaaaAAAAhhh...

Oh wow, I think I blacked out.

Someone is yelling. Like angry.

"What the FUCK were you thinking?"

"Sorry chief, she was boning this dude when we came in and they didn't stop, so..."

"You're on the clock you idiot! And you didn't ask HER! She could sue the dept and dick us up from one end the other. God damn... I get that it's hard to keep it in your pants, but that's what the Hotties are for. You got all the honeys you can fuck, and you still keep looking for more?"

"Um... chief... she's awake."

Three very nervous faces. Very strong, slightly dirty, ruggedly handsome faces. Did my pussy just leak? Wow...

Oh look, they have me on a gurney and I've got one of their coats over me. How nice. Nothing on under that and cum leaking out of my cunt. I think I'll just die of embarrassment now.

——-

So that's how I became who and what I am today. I'm a firefighters "hottie" or if you want to be crude, a "badge bunny" or "hose hunny". But I'm special. I'm their "pass around" lady. I do whoever wants to be done. A different firefighter can take me home every night. Or two. Or all of them. I don't care; I just love it.

It turns out I got over the embarrassment, but I couldn't get over their dicks.

The chief came to check in on me in the hospital the day after the collapse. He was still scared to death I was going to press charges or whatever. I assured him I wouldn't. I'd already come to terms with the fact that I had been willing, and that I honestly loved it.

That morning in the hospital, the nurse who came to check on me found I'd soaked the bed with the orgasm I'd had in the middle of the night. I guess the staff heard me calling out "harder, harder" in my sleep. She winked at me as she changed the sheets; she was so sweet.

"It's ok honey, disasters affect everyone differently. Some people get scared, some people get angry... a few get... amped up, shall we say."

She had smiled at me. So sweet. And I thought about kissing her. I think she saw it, because she giggled and walked away.

I knew I was changed. I wasn't going to go without sex anymore. I don't think it would have been possible. Some people just have a high libido and I'm one of them. Trying to self medicate on porn just wasn't going to work for me anymore.

So when the chief came to visit, I knew I wasn't going to cause any shit. In fact, when he thanked me and turned to go, relief on his face, I stopped him.

"I want to be one of the firefighter hotties."

He stopped, surprised. "Are you... do you understand..."

"That they fuck the firefighters? Yes. I want to be fucked by firefighters. Any of them. All of them."

Yeah, it was embarrassing. I was scared and ashamed and sure I was going to be judged and treated like shit. But that didn't happen. The maintenance guy never said a word, never made a pass at me, nothing. He just smiles and says "hi" then goes on about his work. I'll have to blow him in the stacks one of these days just to say thank you.

The guys at the firehouse are all very nice, and protective, and they keep us safe and are quiet about it. Once in a while we have parties, and I get gang-banged, or I put on a show with one of the other "hotties" or do some other kinky shit. When a Hottie gets fired-up, they whip out their "hoses" and work us over until we are wet and cool again.

Most days I work my regular shift, go over to the firehouse, help out a little and one or two of the guys will ask me home. I never say no. The sex is just too fucking good.

*****

Hope you enjoyed it, many thanks to Onyx03, Jasmine27, and Luxx of the Erotic Confectioners for their help. Thanks to a goldfish who wants to remain anon for this update. Constructive feedback appreciated. Complaints tolerated. Suggestions for the next story strongly desired!

12