Hose Hottie Ch. 02: Used and Reborn

Story Info
Black women transitions from hose hottie to BDSM bunny.
6.2k words
3.83
5.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a hose hottie. I fuck firemen. Specifically the firemen of the St Paul Fire Dept. Mostly Engine 10 guys, over at station 1, but I'm on call for almost any firefighter who needs a cum dump. Wanna know why? Look up "St Paul firefighters calendar". Yeah. That's why.

I don't fuck the married guys (usually), or the gay guys (there are a couple), and there are a few who aren't into black women, so I give them a wide birth. And the guys who talk trash; I have self respect, and you best not fuck with me. Just... fuck me. Ask first; I won't say no if you are a fireman. Probably.

Who could say no to bodies like that? Especially when I'm just a skinny little black girl with a twerk-able ass and mid size tits that get all nippily around big hard men?

I'm not really sure why I'm like this. I never would have believed that I would be fucking so many men. A few years ago, if you'd told me I would be a firefighter slut, I would have punched you. No, really; I don't take shit from people. I have self respect, and I expect others to give respect. I demand respect and I get it in my day to day life. At work, at home, with my (very few) friends; I am treated with respect and deference.

I am not a whore and never was. I only act like a slut for my firemen.

I've always been horny, and I would often "self medicate" with porn on my cellphone in the bathroom of my job, or at home with my vibe, dildo, butt plug, whatever. But this new thing all started with being trapped after an earthquake in the basement at my work and then being fucked by one of the maintenance guys. I gave into him out of fear and worry that I would die, but also because something about the situation just hit all the right buttons for me. I ended up being rescued by the fire dept while he was pounding me.

And they all watched and took their turn. The intensity of that moment...all my orgasms... fuck "self medicating", that Molotov cocktail of being watched, and used by sweaty, hunky cocks plugging all my holes... that was something I couldn't turn away from once I'd had it.

So I was changed.

The key bit was that I felt safe, they took care of me after, and they were so strong and the sex was so good; so very very good. They kept it private and made sure I was presentable before anyone else could see. But all that yummy cock was just too good to give up. I went to the fire station Chief and volunteered to "relieve the pressure in their hoses". I still can't believe I did that.

The Chief was smart enough to not say no, but to set some rules. Stay clean, use protection, keep on the pill, don't help guys cheat.

When I showed up at the station the first time, I think he was amazed I was serious about fucking anyone. He called in one of the guys who was on a dry streak and shared my offer to suck and fuck him if he wanted.

He wanted. I could see his cock harden up. I handed him a condom (I'd brought a box) and he took me by the hand like he was inviting me to dance. And I danced on his dick.

We did it in the back of the engine and when he finished, there were two more waiting. I lost track of how many times I came. And they cleaned me up, helped me dress, and walked me to my car on wobbly legs after. Total respect. I was hooked like crack.

I said I don't usually fuck the married guys, but there are a few. David's wife Etta is a stewardess, and she is gone a lot. They have an arrangement, which started when he met her at an orgy he'd invited me to as his required female +1. She was fucking the co-pilot of her prior flight and caught his eye while he was fucking me. We swapped partners, which I only did as a favor to Dave because I could see how much he wanted to get in her, but I have to admit, the fly-boy had game and I came. Twice. He had this trick with squeezing my clit between his finger and thumb while he was fucking my pussy that sent me off.

They got married and I thought it was over. I was already missing his big long cock; one of the largest in the company. But right after the honeymoon, they invited me over and while I was sucking her clit, and he was pounding my ass, they explained that she would be fucking around with her pilot while she traveled and she didn't mind my fucking him while she was away.

So I fuck him when she's not around now. And sometimes when she is. She turned me on to women. I mean, I'd "experimented" in college and once before with a cheerleader in high school, after we turned 18, but it was pretty tame. Just a lot of kissing, and some fingering each other, and one time I went down on my college roomie. Very awkward the next morning. The pom-pom bitch from high school just used me to get off once when her boyfriend was out of town then ignored me in the halls the next day. They live down the street from me. We do not speak of it.

Anyway, Etta's cunt tastes much better, and her tongue! Oh my god. Why can't men learn to do that?

And it's not just about a black bitch obsessing on white cock and the whole racial thing; there was one single black firefighter that I did pretty regularly: George. Thick George. He wasn't that long, but he was so thick! I never could get him in my ass or keep my teeth spread apart enough to suck him off. But wow did he stretch my kitty! Great fuck, even if I couldn't walk right for a while after. The other guys would joke about me being sore after a night with George.

"Don't fuck her after George, you won't get any friction!"

I was always ready for that:

"Don't worry baby, I got a tight ass and a tiny throat and you fit just fine."

It's true: My mouth is tiny and my butt stays tight for little dicks. Not that most of them have little dicks.

I loved fucking George and I think he was starting to get a little serious about me. We would talk sometimes after, and eventually sometimes before. And he started avoiding any mention by the other guys that I'd serviced them. And maybe I was starting to feel something more than just lust and hero worship as well. I miss him.

Yeah. Past tense. He died.

Big apartment fire down by the slums. Those are always tough because they can't be sure they've cleared everyone. Some woman was crying about her baby so George went back in. Turns out the "baby" was 25 and had been fucking the neighbor lady so he didn't want mamma to see him dressed only in her spare gown. She didn't know he was out and safe and George died.

Well, he didn't die right there; he lingered in the burn unit for a few days. Drifting in and out; hopped up on pain-meds. Slowly losing the fight. The last night he was there, he had a boner under the sheet and was tossing and turning, moaning. I shooed out the other guys and jacked him off into my mouth, my tears mingling with his cum. He came with a shudder and then relaxed back into sleep.

When the guys came back in, a couple of them were crying, and they all said thank you to me. I got so choked up I had to go home. Two of my favorites escorted me back home, and I snuck them in so they could fuck me, and cuddle me to sleep. I don't let guys do me at the house; the neighborhood is very talky, but that was a nice exception, we all needed the release.

Next day at the station, all the guys were super nice to me. I got flowers and candy and stuff. Even got a note from one of the wives, Ellen, saying thanks and inviting me to dinner. Apparently she and her husband, Walter, and George had been "close". Who knew?

Anyway, George had died just an hour or so after I left, and apparently he had woken up long enough to whisper, "Tell her I love her". I didn't find that out until after the funeral. Ellen and Walter told me over dinner, and I was speechless and a bit emotional for a while. Perhaps for the first time it made me wonder "what if" when thinking about the guys and me. They thanked me again for being good to George and I had to pretend I got an eyelash in my eyes to cover up the tears.

I'd sort of expected her and her hubby to make a pass, which I would have been good with, but they never did, I guess they knew I was a bit thrown over George. A few months later, over a few glasses of wine, she sort of pumped me for info on which of the single guys might be bi. I guess it's hard to find a guy to fuck your firefighter husband on the down low.

To each their own. I hooked them up as best I knew. And sure enough, one of the "gay" guys started hanging out with them.

After George died, I had to adjust things a bit because several of the guys started wanting to date me and I wasn't getting called for sex nearly enough. And I really, really needed to get back to where I had been. They had me on a pedestal and honestly, I'm happiest as a gutter slut. Well, for my hose-men anyway.

I showed up at the station with a box of condoms and wearing a sex-club "fuck me" dress and took on a row of cock. My first real gang bang. I left covered in cum; my makeup, and cunt, dripping.

The Chief was happy when I got back to fucking the guys. He took me aside and admitted that since I started servicing the single guys, there were fewer fights, better concentration, and there had been an overall lower accident rate. He seriously said I was probably saving lives. And he teared up a little when he thanked me for sending George off.

I'm not crying, you're crying. I love my guys.

Maybe I'll settle down someday. Dave and Etta and I might form a triad. Or I might pick a dick. If I'm honest, some of the single guys are just dicks. Not that I don't love dick, but they aren't always nice about it.

James, for example, is a smarmy fuck who makes me do all the work in bed and treats me wrong. It hurts, but it hurts so good. He calls me up at lunch with shit like, "I expect you on my dick tonight at 7 sharp". And yeah, I go, and yeah, he's got an ok dick, but... damn, girl... he is one of the very few I don't make wear a condom because I know he isn't fucking anyone else. Bitches try all the time to get him, but he goes home alone every night. Poor things don't know what they are missing. For example, last night:

I knock on the door and nothing happens. I knock again. Nothing. Then my phone chirps and it's a text from him:

"Key under mat; lock behind you; get up to the bedroom, I'm hard."

A normal girl would walk right the fuck away from that shit. So why does it make my pussy wet? And why am I shaking and fumbling to get the door opened, closed, locked, and run upstairs?

"Why are you still dressed, slut? I've fucking told you to wear skirts so I can dick you faster." Now, it's like negative one thousand degrees in Minnesota so fuck that. But being humiliated actually turns me on more. Fuck.

"Hurry up bitch! My dick is cold." And yeah, I'm peeling off my jeans and slipping down my panties trying not to show him how soaked they are; like he isn't going to know right away when I slide my cunt down him.

"That's it, get that cunt on my cock!" And damn it feels good. And it still feels good when he grabs my hair and pulls me down to kiss me hard. Then his hands are up my sweater under my shirt and he knows I don't wear a bra under all that when it's cold.

"How's that feel cunt? You like that hard dick? You want it a little rough or a lot rough?" God damn it, I nod, knowing he won't accept that. Yeah, here comes his hand, out from under and up swinging at my face.

*slap*

"Answer me cunt!"

"I want it hard," I gasp out between stars. I tell myself I only go along because it will get him done faster and I have to go service Rick after this; but I know I like it. I just hope he didn't leave a print; that's the hardest he's hit me so far.

I guess I'm submissive and a masochist, 'cause I came like a freight train after a few more strokes. He had to hold me up by my hair to finish in me; his other hand wrapped around my neck, gently squeezing. All I could do was moan and gasp while he pounded up into me.

He finished with a big arch of his back and I stopped breathing for a while. His fingers twitching around my windpipe; like he wanted to end me, but didn't want to end me.

I came again. Fuck I'm a sick puppy.

Afterwards he was all concerned and caring.

"I wasn't too rough was I? Oh shit, let's check that cheek!" He flicked on the light. "Looks ok. Thank god, the guys would have fucking murdered me. Fuck I would have murdered me if I'd really hurt you! Please tell me you are ok?"

"It's ok babe, it's ok," I assured him. "Maybe not quite so hard next time?"

"For certain, I'm sorry, I don't know why it turns me on so much."

I smiled. "I know. I like it too." I blushed. The fuck? I whore myself for multiple guys and now I blush? He scooped me up and held me and it felt like heaven. Little kisses all over my cheek and face and ear and neck... and we are off to the races again.

Doggy style. Spanking my ass. Then he put his thumb on my butt hole and just rubbed it. I kept expecting him to violate my ass but he didn't. Until I came, and in the middle of it, he shoved his thumb in, and not gently. I seriously saw fireworks.

He gave me a few seconds to recover, which was nowhere near enough, then he went back to fucking my cunt and spanking me. He got my ass nice and red, or that's how he described it. All I know is my ass was on fire and my pussy was throbbing towards another explosion already. We came together when he pulled my hair back and jetted his spunk deep up in me. It was probably the most earth shattering cum I've ever had. I wanted to fall asleep, but I had another dick to do, so I just said thank you and used the bathroom while he laid there heaving big breaths.

He checked in on me, really concerned.

"I didn't hurt you too much?"

"No, babe, I liked it."

"Are you ok? You don't have to run, if you want to cuddle or relax, I'll get you tea or hot chocolate..."

"I'm fine, really! I need to go."

He walked me to the door. His mostly soft dick flopping around.

It's a picture I carried with me to Rick's place. And he is kind and gentle and I fake an O when his sperm jets into the condom that is sliding in James's cum in my pussy.

Next evening at the station, there is a big bunch of flowers for me from James. And a box of chocolates. In a heart shaped box.

Then nothing. For weeks. James avoids me at the station.

—-

Firefighters sometimes pick a bar to hang out at. Ours is O'Malley's Pub. I don't spend a lot of time there, because first of all, I don't drink, and secondly, I'd rather be on my back with a dick in me than on my feet dancing or sitting around.

But every so often, all the guys are happy, or have their own cunts and I end up down there trolling for it. Yeah, I guess I'm addicted. Oh well.

One night, I overheard Bobbie down there arguing with a young woman he was sitting with. Bobbie isn't one of my favorites. I was bored, so I wandered around until I could eavesdrop. Don't you judge me. I have to take care of my guys.

"But that's not what I want, Bobbie, I told you," she was saying, stress evident in her voice. "I'm not looking for a boyfriend, or for a husband or any of that. I just want to have fun."

"We have fun!" Bobbie replied, sounding a little whiny.

"Yeah, Bobbie, you've been a ton of fun, and I'm sure you will make some girl very happy, but I told you at the beginning, one week and then I want to move on." She was obviously getting frustrated. "And you promised to introduce me to someone else."

"Yeah, but I didn't think you really wanted to be a slut."

"Oh Bobbie, don't be like that," I could hear the hurt in her voice.

Time to step in. I walked around to the front of their booth and held out my hand to her.

"Hi, I'm sorry to butt in here, but, I think I can help."

"Hi, I'm Andra, who are you?" she said, shaking my hand.

"She's our regular slut."

*smack*

Bobbie didn't see that coming. He started out of the booth and then froze as half a dozen firefighters stepped towards us from the bar.

"Bobbie, what the fuck did you do to get slapped?" asked the Chief who happened to be in the area.

"I... sorry Chief, I was disrespectful." Bobbie caught himself and admitted his mistake quickly. Bobbie has a temper, but he gets it under control quickly.

"Suspended. One week."

Bobbie nodded, breathing hard, and started for the door with his jaw set, but then he stopped and came back. We all braced for impact but he looked like a sad puppy dog, so we relaxed.

"I'm... very sorry that I disrespected you. I don't really feel that way about you; I care about you, you've always been good to me, and you deserve better."

"Thank you Bobbie. Our society teaches men to disrespect women who like sex and it means a lot that you've overcome that." I answered.

He nodded and then glanced at Andra and choked out "Sorry" like he was trying not to cry and then he left.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry! I've caused all this," Andra cried.

"No you didn't," the Chief and I said at the same time. Several other firefighters also shook their heads.

"You didn't make him disrespect me," I said firmly. "I'm not a slut, or at least not a slut in the tone his voice was using. I fuck most of these guys, but that's not the same thing. I'm no whore, and they treat me right or else."

"That's right," the Chief broke in. "We all love her, and some of us can show it more directly. Bobbie was way out of line and I'm sorry if he mistreated you as well."

"Oh, no! Bobbie was great. But... he promised that he would introduce me to another fireman after I spent a week with him, and he didn't want to let me go."

"So... you were with Bobbie, but you told him it was just a short term thing?" I asked.

I waved to the other guys and they returned to the bar, as I settled into the booth with Andra.

"Yeah, look, you said you fuck all these guys?"

"No, not all, but a lot of them."

"And they share you?"

"They don't fucking own me, so they don't get to decide," I said, with a bit more anger than I expected.

"Oh, no! I didn't mean it like that." She shook her head, "I just meant, they don't get jealous?"

"No. Or if they do, I give them a wide berth." I took a breath. "I also don't say no, most of the time. I fuck whoever needs to dump some sperm and I make sure they are satisfied. I like doing that for them, and they are so good to me."

"That's... that's exactly what I want."

"Hmm... ok. Hey Chief!" I called out.

"Yeah babe?" he said, shuffling over.

"You are good friends with Chief S13 over at station 9?" We called him S13 because his last name starts with S and has 13 apparently random letters after it. Proud 1st generation Finnish American. No one could pronounce it. City officials lived in fear of having to appear on camera with him.

"Yeah, Ismo and I hang out sometimes."

"You think he would like a woman like me taking care of his guys?"

The Chief looked at Andra who nodded, and back at me.

"I'll talk to him."

"Thanks! I'll take good care of his guys if they take good care of me," Andra said with a blush and a giggle.

"I'll tell him all the rules I have for my guys. As long as they respect you, it will be fine. If they don't, you come see me, ok?"

Andra nodded. Her mind had obviously gone to all the cock she was going to get because her breathing was fast and her nipples were poking through her bra.

"Hey'" I said, taking her hand, "Maybe I should take you somewhere more private and give you a more detailed explanation?"

Her eyes got big, but she nodded rapidly after a moment.

"Fuck... now I gotta go home and dick my wife," the chief grumbled with a smile.

And I did take her home and turned her world upside down. We did everything. I started out between her legs, and ate out the little bit of Bobbies cum that was still in her. Then she pulled me up on the bed and went 69 with me. She came pretty quick and then got me off with 2 fingers in my pussy and her little tongue flicking my clit.

12