Hose Hottie Ch. 02: Used and Reborn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that we broke out the toys and did double-double dildos: one double headed monster in our cunts, and a smaller one in our asses. The sound of our moans and our cheeks slapping together would have graced any porn soundtrack. We each had our hands flying round between our tits and clits. As soon as I felt her start shaking, I came hard.

She collapsed and my tight ass pulled the toys out of her. I extracted them and tossed them in the dishwasher before returning to the bed. She pulled me into a cuddle, and kissed me all over until I was horny but sleepy and so very very happy.

I woke up to the sound of her phone, and she sleepily told me it was S13 asking when she wanted to meet. I kissed her goodbye and gave her a big box of condoms and a tube of my favorite lube.

"You're gonna need it babe."

She smiled and snuck out my back door; as I had requested. I really don't need the neighborhood talking.

I called up Bobbie after that and went to his place to rock his world. Made him forget the pussy he lost. Damned if he didn't cry after. I think he was falling in love with that one. Dangerous.

—-

A few days later, James finally texts me.

"9pm, my place, be waiting for me on the living room floor, naked, kneeling, legs spread, hands behind your back, tits out. Be wet, and ready to fuck."

I blinked and read it again. Then I started to reply "Oh, HELL no..." and about that time the hornyness washed over me like a wave. I literally started shaking.

Part of me was screaming "NO! NO FUCKING WAY!" and a very different part was screaming back "OH GOD! YES! PLEASE!"

After my last time with James I've started reading up on BDSM and all that kinky shit. Well, mostly reading BDSM erotica and watching some BDSM porn. "912 live feed the pear" just about drove me crazy. I used to think grown women who got off on being paddled were really messed up. Now I find out I am one of them. I haven't been able to stop thinking about what we did together so I guess I need to try to understand that better.

Look, I'm not going to lie, this whole thing of respecting yourself when you have ten or more dicks in you every week is difficult. I'm a strong woman, I fight for my rights, and I've pushed that glass ceiling up more than once at my job. I totally hate how women are treated in our society, and being a hose hottie doesn't change that.

So the fact that I love rough sex does NOT make me less of a feminist.

I don't want to be randomly abused or hurt. I want to be abused and hurt just exactly the way that I want to be abused and hurt. It's MY choice. If I didn't want to gag on James's cock, I wouldn't go over there when he calls. And the give away that I really want this? My soaking quim when I think about it. Fuck it sends shivers right through me; flushed face, breathless, heart thundering, tingling hard nipples.

I went over there, got the key, opened up, went in, closed the door behind me. In the living room, I stripped down, assumed the position and waited. Part of me was spitting nails and the other part was fucking dripping pussy juice on his rug.

The door opened a few minutes after the hour and he came in, obviously just back from working out: sweatshirt and pants. He looked my way and didn't even crack a smile; just walked over, dropped his sweatpants and pushed his sweaty dick in my face. He took me by surprise so I reached around to push him back a little and he grabbed my hand.

"Keep them behind your back, or I'll tie them up," he snarled. The words made my hands clench, my body melt and my brain decided to call it a night. I could feel the outraged part of me drift off into lala land. He grabbed my head and face fucked me; his ball sweat splashing my tits as he gagged me on his cock. After pumping my throat for a few minutes, he pushed me back. I'm sure he could tell by the look in my eyes that he had me, hook line and sinker.

"On the couch, spread your cunt," he ordered, and I scrambled to get ready for his dick. I couldn't believe how fucking wet I was and how slutty I was acting. He just shoved it in me, grabbed a handful of tit and pounded me hard.

When he smacked my ass hard, I came like a rocket on the 4th. Stars and mother fucking stripes. He left me red, white (well, actually black) and blue.

But I kept coming back for more. And the orgasms were just incredible. Better than any I'd ever had before. And more satisfying. Now I find I have to push myself to service other guys after my sessions with James. Once or twice now, I've called Andra and asked her if she can do one of my guys. She hasn't said no.

I don't know why I like it, but it isn't just because he wants to do it; it's because I want it that way.

I don't know why.

Part of me thinks I'll work through it eventually; the other part knows I'm forever changed.

Right now it's a little hard to think because James bought me a butt plug as a "thank you" present, and then when he kicked me out of his bed this morning, he ordered me to wear it to work so my ass would be "nice and stretched when you come back tonight." My pussy is so wet the quim has worked all the way around to the plug and it's slipping between my ass cheeks while I do the inventory.

Down in the basement.

That plug is all I can think about right now; I keep having to suck it in with my ass muscles to keep it from slipping out. James told me I wasn't to cum or I'd be severely punished, but that one big weird maintenance guy is watching me and smiling. I never did thank him for leading me down this path.

Oh shit... he just pointed at me, and then snapped his fingers and pointed at his cock.

I've almost cum.

My ass is clinching around the butt plug. Oh fuck it. I'll probably enjoy the punishment James gives me. Right now I just need a nice big dick. I turn and smile at the maintenance guy, winking as I start taking off my dress.

He doesn't move at first, just watches with a smile and a bit of confusion as I lay my dress down on the floor, slip off my g-string showing him my ass, and then sit down on that butt plug.

Fuck I'm gonna cum so hard. I just grab my clit and squeeze it, increasing the pressure until it hurts just right, looking up to make sure he is watching.

He shifts his quite massive weight as his dick starts to get uncomfortable. He strokes it through his pants as he watches me, and that's all it takes; I have my first O of the day. Small, but so damn good.

God I love to cum. Especially when I'm acting like a slut. When I have that thrill of knowing I started it, I owned it, I want it and I'm gonna get it.

As my eyes open, I realize he has moved over to the door, and like it's nothing, he slides the heavy bookcase over to block the door.

"I don't want to share you this time," he explains as he walks over to me. I focus totally on his big cock, straining in his pants. He's going to fuck me with that. It's gonna hurt some, and I've never taken a cock that big with a butt plug in at the same time. In the basement at work. After I stripped off and frigged myself for an audience.

Fuck I'm horny.

As he reaches me my hands go to his zipper, but he grabs them, pulls a zip tie out of his back pocket and threads it around my wrists as I hold them as steady as I can. I know from playing with James that I'll like this. My head starts to roar and I can't see or sense anything other than the bite of the plastic on my wrists. The throbbing of my ass and cunt. The smell of his crotch as he grabs my hair and rubs my face along the bulge of his dick in his pants.

"On your knees."

It floats into my ears from miles away. It means something but I can't grasp it. I think I'm cumming again. His hand in my hair pulls my head forward and down and my ass comes up on my knees.

I hear a thunk, and feel an emptiness in my butt. Fuck. I dropped the butt plug.

"You like it up the ass."

A statement; no question. Do I? Do I like it up the ass? Fuck yes I do!

"Yes, please, Sir." God I sound so submissive. God I AM so submissive. Why am I like that? Why do I like that so much? Should I feel ashamed that I do?

His cock filling the hole in my butt ends the question for me. It hurts and I'm cumming again. Trying to remember to breathe. Lost in the unbelievable joy. It's so good. It's SO good. Why would I deny myself something that feels so good? I would be so ashamed of myself if I never let myself feel this again just because of the shame.

He is pumping his cock into me now, one hand on my back, shoving my tits into the hard carpet. My nipples rubbing over the rough surface, the zip tie hurting my wrists, reminding me I'm bound. Oh no... not another O. Fuck! I'm going to pass out.

Did I pass out? He is holding my hips with one arm under me and still just hammering my back door. I can smell the dust on the floor where my head is laying on it now. I feel like jelly. My ears are roaring and his cock... oh for fuck sake... his cock feels so good in me, I start crying.

I don't want this to ever end. I just want to be tied down, fuck just like this, hard and with a big ol' dick, and I wanna cum and cum and cum forever.

But I can tell he won't last much longer. He is huffing and puffing like a steam train, and his cock feels like fucking steel in me; tearing my butt up.

It hurts so fucking good!

What the fuck? He stopped, he pulled out! I try to say "Noooo" but before I can, I feel him going back in. No. Not him, he put the butt plug back in. I'm aware enough to hold myself in place and push back against it.

"I will fuck your pussy while your butt is plugged now," I hear him growl. "The extra tightness will help me cum."

Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh fucking god YES! YES! YES!

His cock is pushing between my lips, and sliding up into me. My eyes roll back and my eyelids flutter.

FUCK! I'm gonna cum again. Shit I have to stay awake, I need to push back and fuck him. I'm trying so hard not to cum so I can give him a good fuck. He deserves a good fuck for all the joy he's given me. I mean, if it hadn't been for him, I wouldn't have found the firemen, and then I wouldn't have found James and learned how I really like it.

I need some pain to keep me awake. I twist my arms so the zip tie cuts harder. It's not good, it's the wrong pain. Suddenly I realize: spanking. I need a spanking. Can I ask for that? Is it wrong if it's going to help?

"Spank," I hear my voice say. "Spank. Me," I gasp.

He grunts, I feel him shift.

My ass explodes. I jerk my head up. I scream.

Oh. I'm cumming again. But it's different. I'm awake and I can feel it all. My cunt clenching around his dick as he pounds me. My ass cheeks; burning. His balls smacking my clit every stroke.

I hear the whoosh just before he slaps my other ass cheek. Fuck it hurts. Fuck its so good. The pain is building, but so is my O.

"Gonna. Cum. In. You." He grunts.

My work here is done. I let go and cum with him, just as his last few frantic, jerking thrusts signal his ending in me.

It's the best sex I've ever had. And suddenly I know. I'm done with regular sex. I'm probably done with the firemen, or at least most of them. Andra can take over. Maybe she will find another hose hottie to help out.

I'm never going back, except probably to James, if he treats me right. Otherwise, I'm gonna join a BDSM swinger group.

I know what I am and what I want, and I've proven that I love myself enough to ask for it.

I'm not a hose hotty anymore, I'm a BDSM bunny.

*****

Hope you enjoyed it, many thanks to Onyx03 of the Erotic Confectioners for her help and also to an anonymous goldfish who deserves most of the credit for saving this story. Constructive feedback appreciated. Complaints tolerated. Suggestions for the next story strongly desired!

12