All Comments on 'Hospital Stay Ch. 04'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 10 years ago
Outside The Hospital

The protagonist's new living arrangement and Erika in the red sweater was great.

The protagonist going down on Erika was sexy.

I had mixed feelings about the protagonist inserting himself inside Erika. It was realistic giving his proportions and Erika said it was pleasurable; but it just seemed like she had so many difficulties taking him inside her that it sort of halted the flow of the story and killed a little bit of the sexy. It also seemed to take the focus off Erika's breasts (especially after the preceding chapter where they were described in such great detail).

Once she got on top of the protagonist and began riding him; her breasts dangling from overhead then the sexy was back. Especially with her enormous breasts swelling to an even bigger size.

This was an enjoyable story. I look forward, as always, to the next thing you post ("Alexandra Flatly", "Best Job Ever" or something else entirely).

buzdlovebuzdloveover 10 years ago
Loved the fucking!

DDDDave,

With all due respect to Adrian's comments about not focusing enough on Erika's breasts in this installment, I have to say that my experience with your story was very different. I have always been a fan of the illustrated stories of Kevin J Taylor.

The hottest part of his stories, in my opinion, was always how his female characters always encountered incredibly well hung men and watching Taylor's size queen female protagonists enjoy the guy's huge dicks. What I always enjoyed was watching them struggle to take his huge dick, alternately wanting him to stop and urging him on at the same time.

In this chapter of "Hospital Stay" you described her multi-orgasmic struggle to take your protagonists cock so well that it almost felt like I was looking at a Taylor illustrated story. He cums time and time again, filling her to overflowing each time.

Both characters are both super-endowed and super human, while still being realistic.[ I know that seems like an oxymoron, but I have always like more "real-world" encounters than fantasy, superhero or other types of stories)

So I hope you'll keep going with the emphasis on both the aspects that I like so much as well as your great descriptions of the huge chests the women have.

Everything about these stories, especially this one, is so right! I would rate this installment a 10 on a scale of 5.

Okay. I've probably annoyed some of your readers, but thanks and keep up the amazing work!

Buzz

daddymacdaddymacover 7 years ago
chapter 5

chapter 5 is a MUST

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Continue

Continue this story please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2185 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES