Hospital Utility Room

Story Info
Jules and Bree find a new use for a abandon utility room.
5k words
4.29
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jules and Bree, Pt 1

I work in a hospital over in Southwestern, Missouri. One of my many jobs was patient transport, where I met a lovely senior lady who I hooked up with later. You can check out my Annabelle and Jules stories here on Lit.

I met Annabelle while I was working on patient transport. We are the people that push patients around from one side of the hospital to the other or take them in a wheelchair to their car.

I am what you consider a floater.

I fill in for people who are on vacation or have a sick day. Some of my duties include patient transport, which I mentioned before, also occasionally driving the small shuttle van that picks people up from parking areas and take them to different parts of the hospital. I also work sometimes in the lab sometimes housekeeping, but I have a very good personality so I like working with people.

One day while I was driving the small shuttle van, I needed to get some fuel. I went down to see the managers office and the secretary there gave me a credit card so I could go fill up the van.

She's a cute little thing. Probably around early 30s. She has sort of straight black hair, little bit of a mousy demeanor to her with slightly irregular teeth, yet there's something about her that is very sexy and very attractive.

One time I saw her getting coffee and I noticed she had the most incredible ass. If you think that Kim Kardashian can balance a glass of champagne on her butt, so could this young gal, Bree.

I walk into the office at noon to get the credit card and I noticed that Bree was kind of rubbing her shoulders and her neck and twisting her neck.

I asked her, "Bree, you OK?".

She responded, "I was working out at the gym and I think I tweaked something in my shoulders, and my neck is just really achy."

She handed me the credit card to get the gas and I offered to try to relax the muscles in her neck and shoulders.

"Bree, I have had some massage training. I used to work with a guy from Finland when I lived out in California, and he taught me a lot of the essentials of massage. While not technically a licensed massage therapist, I do have knowledge and, without crossing personal colleague lines, I think I could help you if you don't mind?"

Bree looked at me with a cute little smile and said, "Sure I'll try anything at this point."

I rub my hands together vigorously to warm up my palms, and I gently started thumbing the back of her neck, and then gently sliding my hands over the top of her shoulders, squeezing and pulling, and working my way to the out side of her shoulders, close to the top of her arms, and then I would work my way back, gently, kneading the stressout of her neck and shoulders.

"Oh my God Jules, that is terrific. Oh, God keep going. Yes, that's really great. Oh right there. Yes, that spot there feels like. a knot there."

I knew I had her!

I continued working from the neck out to the shoulders and back, pushing my thumbs into certain strategic spots, and getting a little kitten mew from her as I hit the good spots.

Her bra strap was in the way so I lowered my head to her ear and whispered, "Bree this strap is sort of in my way, so if it's OK with you, I'm just gonna slide it to the edge of the shoulders so I can work the muscles on top of your shoulder better. Is that OK?"

"Oh yes.... Anything... just keep going!"

Her head slumped forward and she was totally succumbing to my touch.

Next, I slid my hands on the top part of her shoulder area, and my hand slid over her shoulders down the top of her arms, as I gently squeeze both sides of her arms, all the way to her elbows, and then work my way back up to her shoulders all the way to the neck worked on the neck and just constantly work back-and-forth.

I noticed Bree started breathing erratically and her left hand stealthily reached down between her legs and was touching her pussy and gently rubbing on it while I was massaging her shoulders.

It's a good thing everybody was at lunch because things could've gotten a whole lot more serious, but after about 15 or 20 minutes of massaging her shoulders and neck, I gently whispered in her ear, "Bree, I have to get back to work, but the next time I come and fill up, I'll bring a little massage oil with me and since there's nobody here I can really work the tension out of your neck and shoulders."

"I can't wait for next week. OK get out of here you're distracting me."

She giggled at me and winked and I went to go fill up my courtesy van.

Later that day I dropped off the Credit Card and she was busy talking to other colleagues. She looked at me and took the credit card back and give me a second wink.

The second week I was still relieving the courtesy van driver, so it was time to fill up the van, and I went to see Bree at her office to pick up the credit card.

I walked in the door and there was a remarkable change in her appearance. She had very light makeup on with a little bit of lipstick and some make up and a little bit of a hint of rouge on her cheeks. She looks absolutely stunning. She greeted me, "Hi Jules, ready to gas up again?"

"Yep, And I brought some of that stuff that I mentioned to you about so let me go and fill up the van real quick. I'll be right back in 10 minutes and then since everybody is at lunch, we could do a little more therapy on your neck and shoulders and maybe something else?"

She looked at me with the anticipatory smile, and said "OK".

I finished gassing up the van and came back and return the credit card and still have a lot of time to spare.

"So I mentioned this therapy cream. Might you have a microwave here that I could warm up this stuff a little bit?"

She said, "Yeah, right here."

I squirted a bunch of lotion into a small cup and put it in for about 20 seconds to warm up the lotion.

I position myself behind Bree and put a dollop of cream into my hands and rub them in my hands and then I placed my warm hands on her shoulders and neck and started to work those muscles areas I worked the previous week.

Again I heard a little moan as she described how delightful the feeling was. If she only knew what I had in my mind of what else I wanted to do to her?

Again, her bra strap is in the way so I asked if I could reposition it over her shoulder so I could get the full effect of the massage oil on her shoulders and neck.

Of course she did not object, and I continued with the massage and then again, working down her arms sliding my hands under her shirt, down her arms to her elbows and I'm working all the way back up again. I continued this massage for about 10 minutes.

Bree was very relaxed her head slung over gently, moaning words discernible to me, but they sound like almost words of passion. Again, she continued discreetly, sliding her, left hand down between her legs and playing with her pussy while I was working on her shoulders. I told her that I had to get back to work and told Bree this will work out great as it gives me a chance to practice my technique.

" I'll be back next week and we can try it again?"

She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and said,"You betcha. I'll be here. I'll be waiting for you!"

I gave her a wink and a wave and off. I went to continue on with my business.

On the third week, I had to come and get fuel again for the courtesy van. At noon I walked in to the administration office to grab the credit card.

Bree seemed more relaxed, and again I had a little bit of make up on, and even had a button down blouse that was open about two or three buttons from the top, with a hint of cleavage.

I immediately jetted on over to the service station to filled up the tank and came back within about eight minutes so I had ample time to work on Bree.

Again, I warmed up the massage oil in the microwave and position myself behind her and spread massage oil in the palms are both of my hands gently rubbing them, and then applied the massage oil to her neck and the shoulders.

I noticed, as my move my hand from her neck across to the corners of her shoulders that there was no bra strap to move.

I peaked down her shirt at her cleavage. There was a beautiful swell of the top part of her breasts, as I again continue to leer down her shirt.

Once more, she moaned very sensually as I continued working on her shoulders, arms and neck.

She whispered to me "Lower. I want your hands lower..."

I knew what she meant, as I pulled back from my last trip down her arms back to the top of her shoulders, and then I gently slid my hands down the top of her breasts and held them in my hands, gently pulling on her nipples with my thumb and first finger.

Her left hand was quite busy stimulating her pussy while I played with her tits.

She pulled her hand up to the top of her pants and slid her left hand down towards her pussy in between her panties to get some of that nectar that was oozing out.

She leaned back in a submissive pose, closing her eyes, and I leaned over her face and gently kissed her forehead and a little fish kiss on her lips.

She started breathing heavy and panting, and I knew that she was about ready to come.

I lean forward and whispered in her ear,

"Bree you're gorgeous. I want you to come for me. Come, I want you to stick your hands down your panties and finger yourself and I wanna taste you after you come. Give me your finger. I want to lick off the cum off of your orgasmic finger."

I was about halfway through everybody's lunch break at 12:30. She started jackhammering her finger hard and then she exclaimed,"My fucking husband has not touched me in five years. God, I'm so horny. I need to come. I need it! I need sex therapy. I need an orgasm."

I pretty much abandon her arms and shoulders and I with both hands I was pulling on her tits pulling on her nipples while she was jackhammering her finger into her pussy.

Then it happened.

She started growling. "Oh my God I'm coming... I'm coming yes Jules... keep pulling on my tits! God I'm coming YEEEEEEESSSS!"

While she was finishing off her orgasm, I started nibbling and kissing her neck and her ears, and then came around her face and started gently French kissing her.

She pulled her fingers out of her molten pussy, glistening with sticky goo and shove them in my mouth.

I sucked on her fingers and tasted her womanhood as Bree had her first orgasm, but not her last, as we continued on our sexual adventure during everybody's 12:00-1:00 lunch break.

Bree caught her breath after her orgasm, buttoned up her shirt, and I finish up the last of her cum off of my fingers.

I gave her a little peck on the lips and said to her, "I gotta get back to work, but maybe we could do a little more special techniques on our next visit next week?"

She replied, with a breathy voice.

"We have a little "crash room" around the corner. It's got a bed for people who may be getting sick or even take a nap or something like that. There are no cameras and everybody's gone. I want you to work on your massage technique with me next week?"

" Yes Ma'am. Absolutely! See you next week!"

I exited the administrative office, continued on with my day with a big smile on my face as I realized that Bree was going to be putty in my hands and very shortly, I'm gonna be fucking the living shit out of her.

She is one hot little chick that has not had any regular sex in five years and she will be smoldering like a volcano oozing magma down the side of a mountain.

The next week I got there a little bit early to get the credit card to fill up the courtesy van.

There were some other office workers milling around just about ready to start their lunch break.

Bree looked at me with a sheepish smile and handed me the credit card. I went as quickly as I could to fill up the gas tank and get the card back to her. By the time I got back everybody else in the office was gone.

Bree took me by the hand. We went through a couple of doors and open up the door that had no windows and one light and had a nice army style cot with a fresh pillow and fresh sheets and blankets.

She looked at me wrapped her arms around me and kiss me, and said," My fucking husband has neglected me half a decade and while I know it's not right to cheat, I need some release of the tension that I have in my body. Jules, you are the one to de-stress me. I knew you were something special when you started giving me those massages around my neck and shoulders. You have such a great touch."

She boldly took her top off with no bra got down on the bed on her stomach, and I straddled her and got some of that warm massage oil which we had nuked in the microwave before we went over to the room. Large dollop of massage oil was in the center of her back as I started working her back all the way down, close to her butt, and then back up her back, and then down her arms, slowly working a little muscle groups with my thumb forefinger and the heel of my hand, she started moaning, and she started really enjoying the massage.

I straddled her backwards and put a dollop of massage oil on my hands, and I slid from the lower back down toward her butt, and I slipped my hands underneath her panties and started massaging her ass cheeks. She started groaning and wiggling, so I got off the bed quickly and pulled her pants off and pulled her shoes and socks off.

I continued on her backside, starting at her feet and ankles and working my way up her legs putting copious amounts of massage oil on my hands. Then I work my hands up onto her ass and her butt hole and her beautiful little pussy. She was so cute and I had the most stunningly beautiful ass. I dug my fingers deep in her ass muscles to give her a good massage. I could hear her sensually moaning.

After about 10 minutes of doing that, she then rolled over on her back with her beautiful breasts sticking up. They were about 36D nice full breasts, still young and no sag with large areolas and pencil eraser size nipples sticking up.

I started rubbing the front of her starting at her belly, working up towards her breasts, grabbing the breast, massaging them working up to her shoulders down her arms as her eyes were closed in bliss.

It is amazing the power of human touch.

I continued working up and down her whole body, and she was absolutely quivering.

I finally decided to take my clothes off so I dropped my shirt and pants and got naked. I started rubbing some oil on my chest and got on top of her and start sliding up and down and serve a Nuru gel massage type of fashion, except I did not have the Nuru gel with me.

After making out with her, I started giving her love kisses, working down her torso past her belly button down to her bush.

She had a fairly clean shaven pussy with just a little patch of hair on top above the clit.

I shoved my hands under her ass, grab her gorgeous ass cheeks and bury my tongue inside her pussy. She was playing with her nipples and moaning and groaning, and she was almost ready to come. After just a few more minutes of tongue in her pussy up and down she had her first orgasm.

She started shaking the bed and hollering "Oh God, Jules. Oh yes, I'm coming... I'm coming. Oh God yes yes I'm coming."

She was in the middle of her orgasm when I took my lubricated middle finger and started slowly pushing it in her ass while I was eating her pussy out.

I started hammering my finger in and out her ass, while I continued licking her oozing pussy.

She was coming down off her orgasm when I position myself between her legs and I put her legs over my shoulders, and I slid my cock into her smoldering hot pussy that just had a giant orgasm.

With the stimulation of my finger in her ass and the orgasm she had, as soon as I plunged my cock inside her, she started coming again and screaming.

"Oh my God yes! I love it. I love it. Yes God please fuck me hard!"

I commenced to fuck Bree hard for the next 10 minutes.

I was jackhammering into her. She must've come at least three or orgasms, one after the other.

" I'm close. Oh God I'm close" Bree said. "Come inside me. I'm fixed so please come inside me. I want to feel your cum sperm deep inside me!"

Then it happened.

I started coming like a racehorse, pumping one giant rope of come after another deep inside her womb.

1 spurt, 2,3,4,5 spurts as I Jackrabbit fucked the last 15 or 20 seconds to empty my nut sack inside her.

"Jules, I want you to suck the cum out of my pussy. I wanna taste our juices."

I thought to myself. Oh my God, she likes to snowball! I bet you she likes it in the ass as well. This woman is going to have some incredible sex in the next few months. I went down to her pussy and bent over and slurped the come out and immediately slid up to her.

We held a lovers embracing, French kissing, swirling our juices together.

After a few minutes of that she said "Oh my God Jules, we gotta get out of here. The crew is gonna be coming back from lunch any minute. We will both get fired if they catch us having sex! Quick get your clothes on, clean everything up. If there's anybody out there, I will just point and pretend that I'm giving you a tour of the utility room."

We straighten ourselves up and exited the small utility room that was converted into a break room.

A couple of her colleagues had just shown up back from lunch noticed us, but did not say anything as Bree started just babbling some gibberish and pointing around and then we exited from the Lovenest out to her desk, and I winked at her and I said, "Well, I'll see you next week when I fill you up, I mean fill up the van!"

We both snickered as I walked out.

A few minutes later, she texted me some emojis and had a subtle hint of what she wanted to do the next time we got together. I knew she wanted to get fucked in the ass and I love fucking women in the ass, so I think that was going to be our next adventure.

I was assigned on somewhat permanent basis for a shuttle driver as the regular shuttle driver had some personal issues and had to take about a month or so off.

I had to reschedule my lunch break so that I was off from 12 until 1:00 so I could properly service Bree.

Another week gone by and it was time to gas up the service van, so I had to go get the credit card.

Bree was looking stunning as before. Each time she has orgasms, she seems to have a bit more of a glow about her looking a little more relaxed and self-confidence about herself. She handed me the card and said "OK here you go ...fill me up, I mean fill HER up."

The van was all fueled up. I returned the credit card back to Bree, she put it away, and she immediately grabbed my hand and said, "Come."

Everybody else had gone to lunch, and she was alone with me and we went over to the utility room with the bed in it.

She locked the door immediately tore her clothes off, tore my clothes off, wrapped her arms around my neck and leapt up on top of me and wrapped her legs around me and was feverishly French kissing me and then said to me, "Jules, I want you to fuck the living shit out of me and then I want you to fuck me in the ass. "

I knew it! I knew she wanted it in the ass! This cute little 30 something and this 70 year old something are fitting together real nice.

This time we started by me being on my back, and Bree got in a 69 and started sucking on my cock which was something she never got a chance to do last week.

I saw her already dripping pussy in front of my lips as I spread her lips and started my tongue in trying to work close to the clit while she was bobbing up and down on my cock, first very fast, then slow, then working just on the head and really sucking my cock nicely.

I took the liberty of scooping some of her gooeyness from her wet pussy and starting to coat my first finger with it and gently pushing my finger deep in her ass, holding it for about five seconds, and then pulling it out, and then slowly fucking her ass with my first finger.

12