Hospital Utility Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dipped my second finger in her pussy and trying to get that full of goo and then I reposition both fingers together and put two fingers in her ass. Her ass button was as pliable as an 18 year old virgin.

I positioned my thumb in her pussy. My thumb was working her clit and working her slit down to the bottom, and my two fingers in her ass both started pistoning together.

She started mumbling while she had my cock in her mouth and then released my cock and gasped.

"Oh God, Jules, I'm coming I'm coming. Yes keep fucking me coming. I'm coming. I'm coming. Oh God.... I'm coming!"

The hotness factor got to me while she moans that she was having her orgasm. I started getting the rumbling in my loins and I mumbled the same thing.

"Get ready Bree. Take my load... take my load... I'm coming. Oh God yes I'm coming."

Squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt as I pumped ropes of cum in her mouth, she moaned and held a giant mouth full of my cum and has the last spasm of my cock finished, she spun around and slid up my chest and snowballed me, and we held a lovers embrace while I fondled her nipples and exchanged our body fluids again. It is so ironic to taste my cum in her juices together.

I love "snowballing".

We looked at the clock. It was about 12:22 so we had a little more than a half an hour to finish up our amorous activities.

She whispered to me, "Jules, I want you to fuck me in the ass please I'm begging you. I just love it in the ass and if you could finger my pussy while you're fucking me in the ass. Ideally, I would love to have a D P. but we're missing one extra cock."

I snickered, "Don't worry my love, I'll get you off good."

"I don't want you to use any lube. Use my pussy juice and lube up my ass and put it in. I like it on my back so I can watch you fuck you my ass in with your hand play with my pussy please?"

It's just so happened that was my favorite power fuck position. Bree laid on her back and I got her legs up over my shoulders and I dip my cock in her pussy to get it nice and wet and slippery then I pulled my foreskin back and gently nestled my cock head next to Bree's asshole.

She looked at me and whispered. "I want it. I want it slowly fuck my ass good Jules."

Just as I slowly entered her asshole, I looked up at the clock on the wall. We had about a half an hour, so I started slowly, pushing my cock into her ass and fingering her pussy and clit.

She was moaning and groaning.

With my left hand, I reach across and played with her tits first one then the other, pulling on the nipples between my first and second fingers, pulling them and pinching them back-and-forth.

I was really getting into a zone and I stop playing with her tits put both of my arms down and with the hottest slap fuck jack rabbit fucking technique, I started hammering her ass.

You could hear the slapping of our flesh as I pounded her asshole.

Bree was beside herself. She played with her nipples and she's moaning and groaning.

"Oh my God yes", and she start having one orgasm after another.

One hand played with her tits. The other one played with her pussy while I was slamming my cock in her ass.

My seed started to boil in my loins, and I told Bree," I'm ready! I'm gonna come in your ass. I have a huge load for you baby you're doing great."

Bree hollered, "Oh God Jules please pour it all into my asshole. I want every drop of your cum in me."

I started spurting one... Two... Three... Four... Five giant spurts in her ass.

I started coming down off my orgasm and slowly slid my half stiff cock out of Bree's asshole. She told me she wanted me to get my iphone out and take a video as she got on her hands and knees and watched as she push the cum out of her asshole.

I took a position thinking OK now we're gonna maybe get in a porno video business as she pushed under sphincter and my cum started oozing out of her asshole, she leaned a little bit to one side so that the cum would not go onto the bed and slowly dribbled out of her ass, onto the side of her leg and rolled down toward her knee, and I captured all of this on my iPhone.

She told me to wrap it up with the iPhone, and said that we gotta start cleaning up. We have about eight minutes before people start showing back up at work we cleaned ourselves up.

We made sure we were presentable, and again both of us walked out of the room together at the same time. Fortunately, nobody else had returned yet, so the room is empty, and we returned back over to Bree's workstation.

I talked to her for a few minutes and then doors opened another colleague, started coming back off of their lunch break.

Bree and I spoke and low volume as we smiled at each other and she said to me "Jules, my piece of shit husband has not had any sex with me in five years. I've been playing myself at night and playing with myself on my lunch break and I have a lot of sexual energy built up. You single-handedly have open the relief valve for me. "

"I'm thinking that you and I can continue this and maybe add a friend? I have a friend who I would like to have join us and because I really want a DP and he's gay, but he has been with women. I flirted with him and he's always not accepting my advances but under the situation he may reconsider?"

I told her that I would really like to meet her friend Daniel, because I am bisexual and I would love to get to know him and I think a threesome with the three of us would be a whole lot of fun.

"How about you on your back and me fucking you in the ass and Daniel climbing behind me and fucking me in the ass. So many interesting variables? I think that will be a lot of fun?"

Nobody was looking so she leaned over the desk and give me a little peck on the lips.

"All right I'll see you next week, and I'm gonna talk to Daniel!"

End Part 1

12