All Comments on 'Hospital Visit'

by noticelandic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice!

Looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
romance at its best

such a well written epitomy of a true romance.

please keep up the great writing

thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story!!

I liked this story!!! It was very much like a real life situation!! More believable than most I read.

Please write on about this incident!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

I loved your story, very realistic. Dont see too much of these kind of stories. Keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice!!

I like how you made it Annie, instead of the nurse like these kind of stories usually are. Very enjoyable!

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 11 years ago
Great story!

What a wonderful story. It has so many elements in it to explore. The ripening relationship with Annie of course, but there has to be a story behind the nurse as well. I think the lurking mystery of the accident itself should not be overlooked. Was it truly an accident, or did someone hit him on purpose? Was someone trying to keep him from picking up Annie? And if so, why? Forgive me, I know the main purpose of Literotica is to allow sexually explicit material to be published, but I still love to see it bundled in with a good story as well. In any case I will be checking back often to see what else you have written. Have a wonderful day, and thank you for such an enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous