All Comments on 'Hostage of my Heart Ch. 04'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank You!

Both for this wonderful story and for promising a new story to console us for ending this one

Nthusiastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

I love HEAs. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great work

Hi, Thank you for telling us in advance that it's a 4 part series, and for posting the chapters so efficiently one after another. I am not sure if it's your good writing skills, the intense storyline, or the 2 extremely likable characters, or maybe it's all of the above, but this has become one of my favorite stories on this site. I would love to read your other work as well! I have read all the chapters more than twice - still drawn to Rand and Opal and the story of how they met. Love it!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 8 years ago
Special

A very well told story. I was enthralled by Opal. I think the way you let us know about her background was brilliantly done. Super!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful work

Thank's for that story, and i must add that i love your style of writing

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story

Your writing is clear, descriptive, very easy to read. I love how you develop your characters as you develop your plot. You say much without wasting words, a very light, readable style. I should write as well. Please keep writing.

HhotsauceHhotsaucealmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Absolutely fabulous. Please keep writing!!

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Mistress of the Craft.

Writing by this author transcends the site. One of only a select few on the site at this level, and we await further opportunity to enjoy her works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
healing

I love how they were able to heal each other. I'm a sexual abuse and rape survivor. I often read stories of non consent as a way of healing. I found my partner and we roleplayed a lot of the traumatic events in my life just like Rand and Opal were able to do. It's amazing how powerful it is to relive the trauma with guarantee of safety. Thankful you wrote this story and I found it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love love love this story. Especially Rand. I just can't help thinking if it's really possible- how quickly she physically recovered from the ordeal - to be able to have sex the next day. Even if she came her body would still be incredibly sore right?

Also would love a sequel where rand kills her step dad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I want a Rand of my own!

It's my sincere hope that I can one day be even half the writer that you are.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Hell Steffi...you write so well!! :)) Opal is awesome!!:))

Hell Steffi...you write so well!! :)) wasn't The Long Betrothal your story?:)) Coming out of mazes of non con obstructions....Opal and Rand's love for each other is actual love people can only dream of ever having!! :))and Opal is awesome!! :))

also lovely title of the series...and lovely names chosen for you female and male lead!! :))

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenover 6 years agoAuthor
Question from Author

Was the "Easter egg"in this story too obvious to comment upon? Or too subtle to "get"? I'd be grateful to hear from anyone who did notice--without spoilers, a'course! ~Stef

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Easter egg

Re-read again, where where???

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenover 6 years agoAuthor
(Michievous smile)

If my "Easter egg" actually is too subtle to catch, rather than being too obvious to remark upon, use the comment form & I'll email you. Don't worry-- you won't be signing up for anything! I'd love to hear back if you have egg-improvement advice, though. :) ~Stef

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Oh my God!

I believe this is the one and only story I’ve ever read here that I’ve given all five stars to.

I can’t think of a single negative thing to say about it.

I have read a few stories that I thought would make good publishable books with some work. Usually I meant if they expanded it to be long enough for a book, or had enough for a collection of stories. But also, I meant they’d likely need some help with editing (ex. grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.).

You however... I’m not sure you’d need any kind of help. I’m definitely no expert, but everything about your writing seemed near perfect to me.

Please tell me you are going to try to get published! This story definitely deserves to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

This was one of the best series I’ve ever read on here!!! Please write more!!!! I absolutely loved the storyline and main heroine and hero. They were perfect for each other. Great plot!

FalconRiderFalconRiderover 5 years ago
STILL LOVE this story

I just read it for like the 2oth time, and it's still one of my favorite stories on here. The writing itself is asgood as the story and I barely ever get to say that on this site! Keep writing, Steffi!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best read evet!!!

Excellent read. I enjoyed it all. Great writing skills. Definietly worth a re-read!!

Thatgir1Thatgir1almost 3 years ago

I adore this story but somehow didn’t favorite it when I first read it five years ago. I just found it after searching for “Olympic” (yay search function!!!!) and it was just as good as I remembered. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good read, loved it. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it.

dawg997dawg997about 1 year ago

You are an exceptional storyteller and writer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read an unhealthy amount of stories on this site and this is officially in my top 5 (at least 2 others of yours are in that bracket). Thank you for sharing your talent and imagination with me and the world. I can't even express the sins I'd commit if I met you in real life, with our without your participation. Thanks again, I hope you don't get worn out by how much you'll forever be running around my mind.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The violence and rape put me off but the depth of character development compensated for it. Will read more of you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES