Hostage to Fortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers

'Would you have done the same thing for me, If I was taken, hostage?'

'For you, my love I'd have had a battalion of tanks rolling over that country, with me in the lead vehicle. I'd be one of the death or glory boys.'

I giggled and squeezed his cock. I started to move my head down to his waist. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back up, and kissed me. First on the lips, then down my neck, working his way down to my breast. I pushed my head back and offered my breasts up to him as I began to tingle. He kissed and sucked on my nipples as I held on to his head as I felt his hand between my legs. I felt his fingers enter me and my back arched momentarily but as I relaxed back down he removed his fingers bring them up my slit pushing the lips wide. He started to kiss his way down to my waist, then his fingers found my little clitty and I felt my whole body shudder.

The tingling was gone, now it was a deep throbbing I wanted to tell him. Tell him that I needed him to fuck me, but I could feel his hot breath on my pussy as his fingers moved away from my clit. His head moved further down and I felt his tongue on my special little button as once more his fingers entered me. My hips thrusting up at him as he took my sensitive clit between his lips and started to suck as his fingers plunged in and out of me. He sucked harder and probed my button with his tongue. I pushed his head down.

'Don't stop! Don't Stop! Don't you ever stop.' I cried out

He didn't stop he was relentless I lost all control of my body. My insides were melting and I felt the most intense pleasure. I don't know when I turned but I found myself with my legs wrapped around his head and I was looking straight at his hard dripping cock. I reached out, put my hand on his bum and pulled us closer together. I licked the dripping fluid from the tip and it jerked in reaction. I used my lips to push back his soft silky foreskin. Then he was in my mouth and I was sucking milking his prick. I felt his hand on my back. There was a warm feeling in my chest as he pulled me closer. I was returning the pleasure he had given me and it felt heavenly. He was still working on my clit and I felt myself starting again and I pushed my head further on to his manhood.

I pulled back off him gasping for air before the second orgasm hit me. He pulled me closer still as my whole body shuddered. I held him tight and licked his cock.

'I really love you. I want to feel you inside me, make love to me Will please make love to me. '

He pulled his head from between my legs and moved back up the bed, He kissed me and pulled me over on top of him. As I guided him into me, I was in absolute heaven. He stroked and scratched my back before pushing a finger into my bum, driving me completely over the top. He started Thrusting up into me and I knew he was close. I felt everything get wetter and more slippery just before I came again. I lay on his chest and looked at his face.

'Wow! What brought that on?'

He grinned at me.

'Good then was it? You're not tempted to go elsewhere in a hurry?'

'I'm not going elsewhere, ever, I think Sam was mad.'

'But you still think I should get her back?'

'Yes I do and so do you. No one deserves what she is going through.'

'Don't worry, I have confidence in Hatcher. I can't stand the man and I don't trust him but I am confident in his ability to get what he wants.'

'So it's just a matter of time then?'

'Probably a couple of days.'

He was right, two days later it was all over the news media. Karl Hatcher's face was on the morning television as we were told the news.

'There were surprise developments in the Samantha James kidnap case. Miss James, an actor, and married to millionaire businessman, Will Wainwright, turned up here at the British High Commission in Nairobi. Miss James arrived in the company of another businessman Karl Hatcher, who is understood to have negotiated her release.'

They then flashed to an impromptu press conference on the steps of the high commission.

'How did you get involved?'

'My good friend Mr Wainwright knew I had contacts in Somalia and asked if I would negotiate on his behalf, something I was more than happy to do.'

'How much was the ransom, Mr Hatcher.'

'I can categorically state that no ransom was paid. Mr Wainwright and I were in complete agreement that should be the case. Miss James was released as a gesture of goodwill.'

'Do you know Miss James captors sir.'

'Not personally no but I do have contacts in Somalia and thankfully I was able to bring pressure to bear. I think that's all gentlemen. It's been a hard day and I need to relax. Thank you for your attention.'

Will had a big smile on his face as he watched.

'He knows how to work a crowd doesn't he.' He said

I had to agree with him. For a man who deals in death, Karl Hatcher came across as an upstanding concerned individual.

Shortly after the news bulletin ended, We got a call from inspector Davies. He told us that Sam would be staying at the high commission for a few days to get her in a better condition before they send her home.

'We'll meet her on the tarmac and take her into custody,' he said. 'I'll keep you posted.'

When we left for work we had to run the gauntlet of reporters, ourselves. They stood outside Will's apartment block yelling similar questions to the ones others had asked Hatcher. I was worried when one asked his question.

'Mr Wainwright, did you want your wife back? Wouldn't you be better off if they'd kept her?'

Will walked gradually over to the reporter.

'Did you have to be taught to ask questions like that? Or were you just born stupid.'

Several of the reporters tittered but the reporter came back with.

'Our readers have a right to know.'

'Your readers have a right to know how much they are paying you to ask such stupid questions but you won't tell them that. They have no right to know what goes on between my wife and I. I'll give you all this and I'll give you no more. No ransom has been paid, and if everyone adopted my attitude there would be no damned pirates'

He turned his back on the reporter and shuffled back to the car. Thomas stood between Will and the reporters. Strangely enough, no one yelled questions at Thomas, they just stepped aside as he walked around the car and got in the driver's seat.

For three days, we ran the gauntlet of reporters as we left for work. They changed their question on a daily basis. When would Sam be home? Where would she be living? True to his word, Will never answered any of them.

It was on the fourth day that Sam flew into Heathrow. Inspector Davies and Sergeant Robson were there to meet, and arrest her. She wasn't surprised to see the police officers, she'd expected it. She had not expected the man in the dark suit who introduced himself as the solicitor hired to represent her. She was taken straight to New Scotland Yard and the solicitor went with her.

She spent only one night in custody. Her lawyer got the initial charge down to being an accessory after the fact so by noon the following day she was on her way home to her parents.

Within hours, her agent was on the phone with deals to sell her story, offers of chat show interviews and even personal appearances. She heeded the advice of her lawyer and carefully considered all offers. When one particularly aggressive newspaper offered her £250,000 for her story if she would give them an immediate yes or no, she said no. She was not talking to anyone until she had spoken to Will. She gathered up her courage and called him.

It surprised her just how friendly Will had seemed he'd even suggested meeting for lunch and she jumped at the idea. She knew about the divorce and expected him to be hostile. Instead, he seemed calm, concerned even. She decided to look her best and spent the morning before her lunch date at the beauty parlour.

She was shocked to see Will struggling with his stick.

'Oh my god, what happened to you?'

'Somebody hit me with an oar. I thought you knew.'

'Of course, I know about that but what happened to your leg?'

'It's not my leg that's the problem. The head injury left me unable to control it properly.'

'But it will get better won't it?'

'Yeah eventually it will but for now, I struggle.'

'Oh Will, I'm so sorry really I am. I had no Idea Ryan was going to do that.'

'I know that Sam if I didn't, you wouldn't be walking around free right now. Still, the fact of the matter is, you created the situation that brought it about. I can't believe you did that Sam. My own deckhand for god's sake. What were you thinking?'

'That's it Will I wasn't thinking. You weren't here, and it just sort of happened.'

'You're not trying to say it was my fault are you.'

'No, Nothing like that. I was just trying to explain what happened, and I don't think I can, it just happened. I had no idea what Ryan was capable of. I tried to make him turn back but he wouldn't. I understand that you probably hate me right now but is there really no way back.'

'Let's see Sam. You go on a boat trip with your husband knowing full well that the only other man on the boat was your lover. Did you seriously expect Ryan to do nothing, when only a few metres away someone else was screwing his woman.'

'I was never his woman he was just a distraction while you were away.'

'I can see now how stupid it was, but I never dreamed he would try to kill you.'

'Then when he did and you thought I was dead, what did you do. A loving wife would want the killer brought to justice, but you tried to help him get away with it.'

'He frightened me. He said that people wouldn't believe that I wasn't in on it, or worse still, that I put him up to it. I couldn't face that. I know I should have but I couldn't'

'I suppose I can understand that so let's change the subject. You've spoken to the solicitor?'

'Yes, thank you for that. I really don't deserve what you've done for me.'

'So I paid for your legal advice, so what? I can afford it.'

'You did a lot more than that Mr Hatcher told me what you did. He said if you'd gone into negotiations on a ransom I could have been there for months.'

'OK, here is the deal. I want our divorce to go quickly and smoothly. I'll provide you with a house and help you get back on your feet. You won't need maintenance, because you are going to be a celebrity. I'll put you in touch with someone who can advise you on that. Your agent is just interested in getting the most money, this guy will help you protect your image so that you might still have a career when the fuss dies down. I will pay for your legal counsel and do my best to keep you out of jail. In return, you do not fight the divorce or the terms, and most importantly, Hatcher told you nothing. He negotiated your release, no one else was involved.'

'But why people think you did nothing, they think you are a heartless bastard. I could change that if I tell them the truth.'

'Two reasons, you only have a weakness if people know about it and what Hatcher told you happened couldn't have. Because that would be interfering in the affairs of a sovereign nation. That is illegal.—So, do we have a deal?'

'Is there really no way back?'

'None at all.'

'Then I suppose we do, I owe you that much.'

They finished their lunch and Samantha got up to leave. She gave Will a kiss on each cheek. Just as she was about to go He stopped her.

'Write it all down Sam, while you can remember it all. There's a story there for the right writer. My man will help you.'

She just smiled a thank you and left.

One Year Later

I watched him walk across the floor, only a slight limp, still using his stick but now, it was more like an accessory. I watched him and couldn't have been prouder. He climbed the steps and stood on the table, and there he was my Will about to address the whole staff of Navicaid Ltd. This was way out of his comfort zone, but he wanted to do it. He tapped a spoon on the side of a wine glass and the gathering went quiet.

Will was nervously rubbing his hands together when a voice came from the back of the room.

'Quiet everyone, here comes the "greed is good" speech.'

Will looked directly at the man.

'I'm sorry my friend you have me at a disadvantage, your name is?'

'Ah'm Duncan McKay and you should know me, cos Ah'm no yer friend. Ah'm works convener for the Engineering Union.'

'Well, Duncan I had thought you'd allow me to speak before judging me. I can see I was mistaken. No, Duncan, this is not the greed is good speech but make no mistake greed is good. It's very good for the greedy people, but for everyone else it sucks. Greedy people can't wait for a return and that means low investment and fewer jobs. No Duncan this is not, the greed is good speech, this is the thank you speech.'

From that moment he had everyone's undivided attention.

'A little over a year ago someone tried to kill me. If it hadn't been for the products of this company and the action of my lovely wife, he would have succeeded. I can never repay the debt I owe my wife, but I can go some way to thanking all of you for the work you did that helped to save my life. In the next few days, each of you will receive a cheque in the post. I can tell you now that everyone's cheque will be the same. It makes no difference if you are the factory manager or the person who cleans the toilets you all get the same.'

The crowd started to mutter and then McKay started again.

'Aye now we've had the bribe are you going to tell us how you've sold us down the river. He waved a copy of the Financial Times. What he's no tellin you brothers and sisters is that he's sold us all out. It's all here in today's FT. Yer man has sold the rights to make our product to an American firm. This time next year we'll all be out of work.'

I saw Will's eyes roll before he calmly addressed the works convener.

'Well, Duncan it's good to know that these good people have a man who keeps his finger on the pulse to look after them. However, you really must learn to read beyond the headlines. I've seen the pink un this morning and that article is quite accurate. It tells you that I have sold licenses to a US company to produce Navicaid products. However, those licenses are very restrictive. The company concerned can only produce for their home market, leaving us to supply the rest of the world. The U.S. Company gets a pretty big market but ours is much bigger'.

'Now before Duncan asks, why sell any of it, I will tell you. The U.S. market is particularly difficult to penetrate. Many a British company has gone to the wall trying. Their defence market is huge, but they don't like dealing with foreign companies. I cut a deal, which pays us three per cent on every one of our products they sell. The choice is between three per cent of hundreds of millions of dollars or one hundred per cent of nothing. Which would you go for Duncan?'

McKay fell silent as everyone looked at him.

'Now Duncan I know that from the day that company gets our designs they will be looking for ways to get around our patents. Now I propose that we put every penny of those three per cents, into research and development so that before they manage to get around our patents we will already have superior products to offer.'

Will waited for his audience to recover. McKay had one last try.

'Aye, well I know you and I'll be watching you. Ah'll no let you take advantage o, my members.'

'No Duncan you don't know me, you know my reputation. It's a dangerous thing to judge a man by his reputation. If I did that, I would think you were a rabble-rouser and troublemaker, but I can see there is more to you than that. Now, I'm going away for a while, but when I come back, I intend to be more involved with this company. I look forward to working with you all. Now if there are no further questions I have somewhere I need to be. Thank you all for your attention, and remember your cheques are a gift so the tax man has no claim on it.'

The staff all went about their business and Will climbed down and came over to me. I stood up to greet him and he put his hand on my stomach and smiled at me.

'That went well, I thought.'

'I thought that McKay was going to cause trouble.'

'He was just doing his job.—Now, I believe you have something to tell me.'

'What? How do you know?'

'While I was standing up there, you were down here looking like the cat that got the cream. I also noticed that you've started stroking your stomach.

'I think I'm pregnant. I'm two weeks late so I got a few home test kits.'

'You know those things are not one hundred per cent'

I emptied fifteen test kits out of my handbag onto the table.

'I know that. That's why I did more than one. They are all positive. We are going to have a baby. You are pleased aren't you?'

'What is it Bruce says? Is the pope a Catholic? Of course, I'm pleased.'

He gave me a big hug that lifted me off my feet. He looked at me again.

'This changes things a bit, we can't leave today now.'

'Yes, we can It's not due for ages yet.'

'Today you see the doctor. If he says it's alright we leave tomorrow.'

He pulled out his phone to make a call. Of course, I only caught one side of the conversation.

'Hello Bruce, are we ready? -- Good, good. --Look there's been a change of plan we won't be leaving until tomorrow. --No, I'd like you to put a couple of bottles of Bollinger on ice. --Yes, we are. I want the whole crew there.—Now Bruce, as I said there is a change of plan. How do you fancy the Fastnet yacht race? I thought you would. I'll find us a boat, Bee Jay is no racer. --Yes, we're on our way, we'll be with you in about half an hour.'

'You really are happy about this aren't you?'

'Damn right I am and I'll tell you now I'll be a lot better father than mine was. -- speaking of him I'd better call him and tell him he's got a second chance.'

We started to walk out, each of us with our arm around the other.

'Can we leave telling Tom until after I've seen the doctor? I want a little time with just us knowing.'

'Well the crew are going to know something, The champagne is already on ice.'

'I don't mind them, they are like strangers really they won't want to get involved. Tom and my parents will want to be involved. I'd just like to put that off for a while.'

Thomas opened the door for us as we got to the car.

'The harbour is it sir?'

'Yes thank you, Thomas'

He sat beside me with a broad smile on his face. I thought the advertisement hoarding might change that expression but it didn't.

'THIS YEAR'S BEST SELLER' it read. 'The ultimate holiday read' Samantha James life in her own words.' 'Hostage to Fortune. A must-read book.'

Sam's face beamed out at us.

'Doesn't seem to have done her much harm does it?' I said pulling him close to me.

'Apparently, she's not as naive as she once was, but good luck to her, it couldn't have been pleasant.'

I turned his face towards me and looked into his eyes.

'You really mean that don't you. You really are happy for her.'

'Of course, why shouldn't I be? I'm better off and happier now than I've ever been. Okay, it may not have been the best of years, but just look what's come out of it.'

He grabbed me and kissed me. I felt his tongue twisting with mine, his hand on my breast, and as I pulled myself closer to him, I knew this was where I was destined to be. As we pulled up alongside Bee Jay II we parted and I straightened my clothes.

I got out of the car and looked skywards.

'Thank you. ' I whispered.

***The End***

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment. If you enjoyed my story I ask that you please check my profile biography.

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers