Hostel Secrets

Story Info
A boy discovers his sexual desires and explores them.
2.5k words
4.02
11.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

1) All the characters in the story are 18 years of age or above.

2) A special thanks to 1moeannie for her guidance and all the work with editing.

3) There might be some exaggerations about the life in military school.

Hello people! My name is Rubin. This is a story from my time at a military school. I was 18 at the time. I always had an interest to join the force since i was a kid. So after completion of my high school diploma, i applied in the military school. It was a military school, hence boys only. We were obliged to follow orders given by the older cadets. This meant we were required to do whatever they say. As a result there were a lot of physical punishments and a lot of the older cadet's personal work given to us to do regularly.

My mates and I were walking on a campus just after dinner. Which was a common practice for us, we liked to talk while we walked. While we were talking about some loud noise that we heard coming from outside the boundary wall, we heard a voice coming from a distance. It was RV, a junior cadet emerging from a shadow near the road.

"One of you three, come here," RV said.

"Aahh fuck! Here comes another job," I whispered.

My mates laughed and told me it was my turn to go.

RV yelled, "I said one of you. Now quickly!"

I ran up to him while my mates continued walking.

"Yes sir," I said as I stood at attention in front of him.

RV asked, "What's your name?"

"Rubin sir," I replied.

"What grade?" RV inquired.

"1st year sir," I responded.

"Alright, come with me," he said and started walking in front of me.

I ran a little to catch up, so I could walk by his side.

"Did you hear a loud noise a few moments ago?" he asked.

"Yes sir, all of us heard. We were talking about it when you called me," I explained.

"You know what that sound was?" he asked. "It was sound of an animal being killed," he added.

Our school was on the outskirts of a village and there was a forest nearby. The villagers often hunted wild animals in the forest. The villagers might have been hunting a wild hog or something.

"Really! Do you know what animal it was?" I inquired.

To which he replied, "Might be a wild hog."

Changing the subject he said "So, you are a freshman cadet. You are relatively new. How do you like the school?"

"It's nice, I like it here sir," I replied.

"Do you miss your family?" he said.

"I did a lot, last year. But now I have made a lot of friends and I actually like being here," I answered.

"Good, If anybody troubles you. Senior or professor, just let me know I will take care of it," he assured.

"Sure sir," I obliged.

I was getting nervous because I knew when a random senior starts being nice and friendly to you it's either, they want you to give them a treat in the canteen or worse, they are interested in your ass. If the latter is the case, you are in a very tricky situation my friend. If you say no, you will hurt their ego, and you will be subject to punishment 2-3 times a day. Along with a load of work to do, and they'll embarrass you at every possible opportunity, of which they will have a ton. However, if you surrender your bottom, you will be their bitch for rest of their time at school. God forbid, if this news gets out, it will spread faster than wild fire and then there will be a flood of dicks coming your way. Every senior cadet will want a piece of you.

While I was processing all this, RV said, "Do you know why I called you?"

"No sir," I whispered.

"Cause I like you," he said.

I looked down and said nothing. He kept his hand on my shoulder and said, You are a pretty boy, I've had my eye on your ass for a while. But I don't want to force you into anything. I want you to take your time and give me your answer when you are ready. You are getting, what I am saying, right?"

I nodded.

Then we walked further and sat on the road facing each other.

"Do you like me?" he asked with lust in his eyes.

To which, I don't know why, I quickly replied "Yes sir, I do."

I was shocked by my reply as I was not planning to say so. RV was very attractive guy with a pretty face, a little cut on his lower lip which made him look even sexier. He was tall, and his ass was one of the best asses I had ever seen on a boy or even a girl for that matter. I realised instantly that I also had a few hard on, watching him on few different occasions. I kinda had a crush on him after I watched him preform as Julius Caesar at an annual day function.

As we sat by the road on campus his hand caressed my thigh and my dick.

RV said, " Fuck! your cock is huge! You will have to get tailor to make special underwear for you to fit that thing in."

He smiled as if his job just got a lot easier. And leaned in, I also leaned in as my heart pounded like a mother fucker. We were so close, our lips almost touched. Then I suddenly backed up, to which he said frustrated, "What's the matter?"

"This isn't right. I am sorry sir, I can't do it," I pleaded.

Car lights emerged along the road, where the General's residence was. It was coming toward us, as he was about to say something.

"Fuck it's the General, let's get out of here," he said while he fixed his boner with his right hand. "We will talk about this another time," he said as we left toward our dorms.I was relieved to make it back unfucked.

Days passed he didn't call me or even try to contact me. I also got busy with my schdule, and we never spoke again.

Final exams were over. New senior cadets took charge of school. I was a sophomore now. I was totally involved in school. We used to have a lot of fun and school started to feel more awesome.

With advancement to next class I was now always thinking about sex. I was horny all the time. I could get a boner just by seeing anything slightly erotic. I was jerking off like crazy, even then I was not getting satisfied. One day I tried to get one of my classmates, Shaban, to suck my dick. He refused, however he agreed to jerk me off after a lot of discussion. We went to the bathroom. I unzipped my pants and got my dick out.

He whispered with fear in his eyes, "What is that thing!"

I smiled, "It's my python baby, go ahead and charm it."

He started jerking me off, while I pulled his pants and underwear down and shoved my finger in his asshole. The closer I got to cumming, the harder I fingered him. He appeared to enjoy it too. Then after a minute or two I unleashed the flood inside my balls. His hand was covered in my cum.

"What do I do with it?" he said.

" Eat it, its pure protein," I said, as I closed my zipper and left the bathroom.

It was my first sexual encounter with another person. I came hard. Still, I wasn't satisfied. I jerked off many times that night too. I realise the only solution is to put my dick in somebody's ass and have proper sex. The next day I sat with Shaban in class and tried everything to talk him into a proper sexual session. Shaban felt my desperation and was not going to agree without taking advantage of it. I tried every method, but he would not let me have my way with him. So after a lot of requests and a promise to give him a fat treat in the canteen, we settled for a blow job and ass eating. The deal was not what I wanted but was a step up from the last time. So, I agreed.

Once we were done eating at the canteen, I told Shaban to follow me. We went to the washroom in the academic section of the school. I locked the bathroom from inside. Now the room was ours to preform. Shaban unzipped my pants as I held his face with my hands and locked lips with him. Our kiss was passionate and it went for a few moments. Then Shaban got on his knees and started jerking my cock in front of his face and then rubbed it on his lips and cheeks. I was enjoying this naughty tease. He then licked my dick for a moment and then started sucking my uncircumcised cock. He was really doing a good job. I was so aroused I held his head with my hands and started stroking my cock into his throat. He started gagging but I didn't stop, he somehow got my dick out of his mouth as he gasped for air, and then he got up ,almost crying.

"I am leaving, you are a fucking animal. You almost stopped my breath you horny fuck."

"Please calm down Shaban," I begged.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away. Forgive me, I won't do it again, please don't leave."

"No fucking way I am taking your cock back in my mouth!" he made clear.

"Alright, just lemme eat your ass," I suggested.

To which he said, "Alright, but no more blowjob."

Then he dropped his pants and underwear, turned around, opened his ass with both hands and said, "Get in here now."

I got on my knees and put my face in his ass crack. My nose was on his asshole. I was sniffing his shit hole, the smell was sexy. After sniffing it for a while I ran my tongue on his asshole, the taste was as good as smell. I kept licking his hole for a while and then shoved my tongue in it. I was exploring the depth of his ass with my tongue and it had an amazing taste. I was eating his ass so passionately, he was moaning like he was gonna cum from it.

"Deeper, deeper, go deep in my ass Rubi, fuck my ass with your tongue Rubi," Shaban begged.

I kept shoving my tongue deeper in him as his moans got louder and louder.

"Aahhhh, aahhh, yeaaahh, eat my dirty ass, eat that filthy ass, don't stop, eat your bitches dirty ass Rubi," he moaned in pleasure.

Then he held my head from the back and shoved my face into his ass. I was rolling my tongue inside his asshole as I took him to a state of bliss.

Pressing my face inside his booty, he said "I want your cock in me. Do you wanna put your fat cock in me, Rubi?"

"Fuck yeah, I am gonna tear your ass apart bitch." I threatened him.

"Get up and fuck my virgin ass while it's open," Shaban ordered.

I got up held my dick in my hand and jerked it a little as Shaban bent down in front of me looking hungrily at me. I spat on my dick and spread it on the head and put my dick on Shaban's opening. I pressed in slowly, his hole was tight, so I applied a little pressure and my dickhead popped into him.

"Aahhhhh," he moaned.

With another push I was all the way in.

Shanan cried"Fuck! slowly Rubi slowly," as he adjusted his posture.

I grasped his waist with both hands and started stroking into him like a bull. His ass was so tight it felt so fucking good.

"Ohhh yeah, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me with your big cock babe, fuck your bitch," Shaban moaned passionately.

I was getting more pumped up by his voice.

"Take it, take it all my bitch, take my big cock in your smelly ass you filthy slut," I said in a hoarse voice.

"Give it to me Daddy, give your slut that big fat cock Daddy, fuck your bitch, aahhh yeah yeah yeah," he said breathlessly.

I found my rhythm and was going balls deep in Shaban's ass.

"Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhhh, my ass, my ass, slowly Rubi slowly please, ahhh, ahhh" he begged.

I was at the point of no return, seeing Shaban in pain turned me on more. I started pounding him harder. I could see tears rolling from Shaban's eyes as I mercilessly pounded his sexy white ass. He was trying to go along but it was getting harder for him now.

"Aaahhh, aaahhh, fuck, ohhh, noo please noo, slow, go-slow, you gonna tear my ass, please Rubi noo, ahhhh, ahhhh," Shaban implored.

I stopped, pulled my dick out and shoved it back in and started shoving my dick in and out again. Shaban was on the verge of falling unconscious. When he could not take it anymore, he sat down as he knew I was not going to stop. With him sitting down, my dick was pulled from his ass. He got down on his knees and took my dick in hand and wrapped his wet lips around my cock and started sucking vigorously. I was pissed that he didn't let me finish in his ass but his mouth skills were phenomenal. He was giving me the sloppiest head. I was writhing with pleasure as he took my dick down his throat.

"Aahhhh, aahhhh, fuck, suck it, take it all in, ahhhh, yeah, yeaahh, aahhh," I moaned in pleasure.

He grabbed my ass cheek with one hand put a finger in my ass with the other. I was on top of the world. I never had this much pleasure before. I could feel my cock going into his soft mouth all the way to his throat.

"I am about to cum, I am gonna cum," I said hastily.

Shaban picked up speed and with his sloppy wet mouth stroking my cock I shot a huge load in his mouth. He took it all in and kept going. I came numerous ropes of jizz in his mouth as he kept going up and down my cock. He then opened his mouth and showed me his cum filled mouth, then swallowed all of it. My mind was blown. I stood him up and kissed the hell out of him.

"I think I got the partner I was looking for," I said to myself as I walked back to my dorm.