Hostess With the Mostest Ch. 02

Story Info
Can Lynn resist Trevor's advances?
5.1k words
4.66
22.5k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,624 Followers

The next morning I woke up to what sounded like an airplane landing in our yard but it was only our neighbor mowing his lawn. My head was hurting and throbbing and I felt like I was half-dead because I was so hungover.

I was thinking, "Why is the fucking neighbor mowing his lawn so early," but when I looked at the clock it was almost noon.

I don't remember when I slept that late before. I crawled out of bed, slipped on a nightshirt, and shuffled towards the kitchen. When I opened the bedroom door, the light almost blinded me and it hurt my eyes. I smelled coffee brewing so I followed the aroma to the kitchen where I found Steve.

"Good morning sunshine. I was just about to check up on you to make sure you were still alive."

I know my husband was joking but I felt like I was dying and replied, "I'm not sure I am alive. Fuck, am I hungover. I swear I'll never have another drink again as long as I live."

Steve laughed at me and replied, "How many times have we said that before?"

I didn't want to hear that and told him, "Shut up."

I guzzled a glass of water to help rehydrate myself and grabbed a big mug full of coffee. Steve already had biscuits with gravy, sausage, and pancakes ready to make because he knew that was my favorite hangover breakfast. I asked my husband to pull down the shades in the kitchen to diffuse some of the light. I sipped my coffee while waiting for breakfast. When Steve served me my plate, I could barely lift my head and took small bites because I wanted to make sure my stomach could handle the food. While I was eating, I began to think about what I did the night before and I started to cry.

Steve looked confused and asked, "What's the matter?"

"I can't believe what I did last night. I'm such as slut. Are you mad at me?"

"Mad at you? Hell no. I thought you were sexy as hell."

"So you don't mind what I, you know, did with your friends?"

"No way. If you recall, I helped talk you into it. As a matter of fact, I would mind if we did it again."

"Don't count on it, Steve. I'm not sure I can ever face Trevor and Andre again. I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't worry about them. I know they won't say anything to anyone either."

I felt a little better after being reassured by my husband and getting some food and caffeine into my system. I still felt and looked like shit but not as bad as when I first woke up. At first, I felt ashamed for acting like a total whore but as the day went on and the alcohol poisoning wore off, I began to think differently. I began to get a tingle in my clit thinking about being caught in my underwear and then being talked into showing off to my husband's friends again. My pussy got damp when I thought about parading around naked in front of them and letting them touch me. My pussy got wet when I recalled fucking and sucking the three guys twice.

Even though I was feeling better about being so promiscuous the night before, I swore I would never, ever do it again. I blamed it on all the alcohol I had consumed and promised I'd never get that drunk again. Forget about doing shots again, those things have always caused me problems. I was young and had a wild night of fun but I told myself that it was a once-in-a-lifetime event that would never be repeated. I rationalized my behavior by thinking that I did it for Steve. It was him that wanted me to fuck and suck his friends so it was mostly his fault.

I was feeling better that evening so Steve and I went out for an inexpensive Italian dinner. When we got home, I hinted that I was feeling a little frisky. I know he wasn't going to turn down having sex so I changed into one of my satin, see-through nightgowns and joined him in the living room.

The first thing he said was, "You look great. Trevor and Andre would love seeing you in this."

"This is for your eyes only. I'm all yours tonight."

We were making out on the sofa and when Steve began to finger fuck me he found my pussy almost as wet as the night before. It was then that he realized why I was horny and how much I enjoyed entertaining his friends.

It led to Steve commenting, "Wow, I'm surprised you're so horny tonight. I thought I wouldn't get laid for a month after seeing how you felt this morning."

"Don't question your good luck, honey."

"Oh, I'm not questioning it," he stated before continuing, "You're still turned on from yesterday aren't you?"

"Shut up and fuck me, Steve."

"No, no, that's it. You liked fucking Trevor and Andre didn't you?"

"I did it for you"

"Well, I loved seeing teasing my friends, sucking their dicks, and fucking them. I almost lost my load when I saw Trevor stick his dick up your ass."

The more he talked, the more turned on I got and Steve noticed my reaction so he kept it up. He told me how much he enjoyed his friends seeing me in my bra and thong and being naked around them was even better. He said it made him want me even more. He didn't understand it but just thinking about it was getting him all worked up. Seeing my husband getting turned on by talking about the night before got me even hotter. We were both on fire by the time we got into the bedroom.

While he was eating my pussy, Steve would stop momentarily to tell me, "I loved seeing Trevor with his head between your legs, watching you squirm and cumming for him."

That made me cum even harder. When I was blowing Steve, he kept talking about watching me suck his friend's dicks and how it turned him on to watch me service them. Seeing me on my knees sucking all three of them was especially exciting for him. He told me to close my eyes and pretend I was sucking them.

When he started to fuck me, he made me call him Trevor or Andre. I was bucking wildly thinking of how I fucked them.

I asked Steve, "Tell me what a whore I was. Call me dirty names."

"You were such a fucking whore. Only a whore would fuck other men like that."

"Oh yeah, I'm such a whore."

"You let Andre cum in your mouth you fucking cocksucking cumslut."

"His cum tasted so good though."

"That's what makes you such a slut. You liked it. Tell me how much you liked it."

"I loved teasing your friends. I was so fucking horny, I would have fucked ten guys. I wanted them to fuck me. I wanted to suck their dicks and I wanted to feel both of them inside me."

"That's because you're a whore. Tell me what a whore you are."

"I'm a fucking whore. I love cock, lots of cock. They used my mouth, pussy, and ass. I'm such a slut."

"Yeah, but you're my slut."

When Steve asked if he could fuck my ass, I couldn't refuse seeing I let his friends do it but he didn't get a chance the night before. He described in detail how hot it was for him to see his friends sodomize me. He shot his load into my ass just like his friends did the previous night.

We fucked again that night and for several days afterward too. Our party with Trevor and Ande lit a bonfire of sexual desire in both of us. The constant sex with Steve helped relieve some of my guilt and it got me wondering if he would want me to do it again sometime. Not that I wanted to, of course, but I wondered what I would do if he asked.

A couple of weeks after our party with Trevor and Andre, Steve and I were invited to a birthday party at a local sports bar for one of his co-workers. That meant I would have to see Trevor and Andre for the first time since I fucked them. It was something I was hoping to avoid for as long as I could but, apparently, my luck had run out. It was going to happen eventually but that didn't stop me from being nervous. What would I say to them? How should I act? I was sure Trevor was going to bring it up so how would I respond? The good part was that we'd be in public so I could have minimal contact with them if I wanted.

There was another part of me that was excited at seeing the men that I blew, fucked, and let sodomize me. My pussy was getting wet thinking about what we had done and at the prospect of seeing them again.

On the night of the party, I couldn't decide what to wear. I wanted to dress sexy but not slutty. I wanted to attract the attention of Trevor and Andre but not too much, if that makes sense. I decided to wear a white cami crop top and a jean mini skirt. Steve wanted me to wear thigh-high black stockings and I put on some high heels in order to make my legs look longer with the additional benefit of giving my ass a little extra wiggle when I walk.

It was a Friday night and the bar was noisy and crowded. The drinks were flowing and there was plenty of food. Steve got me a drink as we made our way through the crowd to greet his colleagues from the construction company. I kept a sharp eye out for Trevor and Andre but didn't see them right away. Part of me breathed a sigh of relief but part of me was disappointed. I wanted to get seeing them for the first time since they fucked me out of the way and I also wanted to see them again because it got my pussy juices flowing.

Steve and I were standing there talking to another friend of his when someone came up behind me and grabbed my ass and said, "Hey sexy, long time, no see."

I was startled and spilled some of my drink and realized it was Trevor. No one else would have grabbed my ass. When I turned around, Trevor had this big grin on his face and his eyes traced my entire body from my head down to my shoes and back again. I knew he was undressing me with his eyes. I blushed from the initial embarrassment but then felt a tingle in my clit.

"Wow, you look great, Lynn. Damn, you look good enough to eat," Trevor said while giving me a wink.

That was typical Trevor. We started talking as a group but Trevor kept eyeing me up. I got self-conscious but I was also eyeing. I figured we both were recalling the last time we were together. As we were talking, Andre came up to us and gave me the same look but he wasn't as obvious about it. There was unspoken electricity among the three of us while we were socializing. Flashes of me sucking their dicks or fucking them kept flashing through my mind and I'm sure they were picturing me naked and doing nasty things with them too.

Just when I was getting over the initial awkwardness of being around Trevor and Andre again, Trevor leaned in close to me and said, "You look great, I can't stop thinking about fucking you."

I felt like my whole body blushed and I replied, "I hope you enjoyed it because it will never happen again."

He got the most playful grin and an arrogant look on his face and said, "Bullshit, I've seen the way you're looking at me. You know you want to fuck me again just as much as I want to fuck you."

"Only in your wet dreams, Trevor."

"Yeah right."

I was thinking he was so full of himself and an arrogant asshole but he was spot on. I wanted to fuck him. As soon as I saw him, I wanted him.

For the next hour, Trevor was giving me wicked smiles and made comments to me about wanting me again. The more I drank the more I wanted him. When I was out on the dance floor, I saw him watching so I would look over my shoulder at him while shaking my ass and dancing seductively for him and anyone else who was watching. When I turned around I did some sultry moves by rolling my hips while looking directly at Trevor. I wanted to tease him for being so arrogant and it looked like I got his attention. Sometimes I felt like I was dancing just for him.

When I was done dancing and rejoined the group, Trevor came up to me and said, "You're a really good dancer."

"Thank you," I replied as his eyes were scanning my body again.

He then whispered in my ear, "Go to the restroom, take off your panties, and bring them to me."

I gave him a slight snicker and turned to talk to my husband but any time I looked at Trevor he motioned with his head toward the restroom. I found myself getting excited and figured, I'd give him a thrill. I had Steve hold my drink while I excused myself.

I told myself that this was crazy while I was slipping my pink satin bikini panties down my legs but it wasn't crazy enough to keep me from doing it. I got turned on by the thought of another man having my underwear. I wondered what he was going to do with them. I figured he might use them to jerk off which got me even more excited. I loved the thought of another man masturbating while thinking of me.

As I was returning from the restroom with my panties hidden in the palm of my hand, I could see Trevor's eyes locked on me. He was obviously wondering if I obeyed his request. I immediately walked up to him and slipped my used, damp panties into his hand. He discreetly took them from me then brought his fist up to his nose and took a whiff.

"Ummm, I remember that sweet smell of your pussy, Lynn. You tasted so good that night."

He made me blush again. I didn't say anything but returned to Steve and my drink. I kept looking at Trevor knowing he had my panties in his pocket and my pussy was now bare. Each time I looked at him, he gave me an evil grin and I demurely turned away. I knew he was playing mind games with me but they were working. While I was drinking, I would stir the glass with the swizzle stick and pull it out. If Trevor was watching, I'd lick and suck on the swizzle stick like I was sucking a dick. I knew I was driving him wild but I was getting turned on as well. The more I drank the wetter my pussy was getting.

When Steve went to refill our drinks, Trevor came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Follow me into the restroom and we can fuck in there."

I responded, "I'm not going to fuck you in the restroom. Someone will see us either going in or coming out."

"Well then, we can go out to my truck and we can fuck out there. Seeing you again has made me so horny.."

I couldn't believe I was honestly considering it and I gave a stupid reply, "See what Steve says."

I don't know why I said that, I knew what Steve would say. I kind of wanted Steve to say yes. Trevor immediately went up to Steve and pulled him aside and I could see them talking and looking over at me and talking again. I guess this is what happens when I break my vow never to drink again. I saw Steve nodding and Trevor heading for the side door.

Steve came up to me and said, "Do you, uh, want to go and grab some fresh air? It's getting hot in here."

I knew exactly what he meant and we headed for the door after I chugged down my drink. I knew what was expected of me and I didn't mind. I was looking forward to it. My juices started flowing and I was so fucking horny, I wanted to get fucked too. No, I needed to get fucked. My pussy was craving the feeling of having a hard dick in it. I felt like I was losing control but, in a sense, I guess I was.

My heart was racing as Steve led me out to the parking lot. Steve was going to present me to his best friend again so he could have his way with me. I was scared and excited at the same time. There was a rush of anxiety at the prospect of getting caught but that was also part of the fun. I was going to get the chance to be a whore again and I liked it. It was like Steve was pimping me out but there was no exchange of money, it was all out of pure, unadulterated lust.

Steve and I were walking through the parking lot of the bar looking for Trevor. We saw him waving at us and we walked over to his truck. He looked at me with this "I knew you wanted me" look on his arrogant fucking face but he was right. I wanted that arrogant prick. He had some type of power over me, almost hypnotic. Maybe I wanted the bad boy for sex and my good guy Steve for marriage. Maybe I had been a good girl for too long and wanted to be bad so I could have some excitement in my life. I can't answer why.

When we got to Trevor's truck, he took me in his arms and began to kiss me with his hands planted firmly on my ass cheeks pulling me closer. I returned his passionate kiss right there in front of my husband. Trevor began to feel my tits and my hand began to rub his growing erection through his jeans. He slid his hand up my skirt and began to finger fuck me as I squirmed in his arms. We were standing there in the parking lot making out in front of my husband which was weird but I didn't have to worry about him catching us either. Steve was going to be a voyeur to me having sex with Trevor while serving as our lookout.

Trevor and I got into the backseat of his truck and he stripped off my top and my bra to expose my B-cup breasts. He had me straddle him so he could suck on my nipples. He was holding onto my ass while sucking my tits for a few minutes before he told me he wanted me to blow him before he fucked me. I was so horny, I would have done anything Trevor wanted.

I helped him unbuckle his belt and unbuttoned his jeans and sat back as he unzipped his pants and slid them and his underwear down his legs. I had been dreaming of that cock since we first walked into the bar and I immediately dove down to gobble his manhood. Wet, slurping sounds filled his truck as I gave Trevor a sloppy blow job.

Trevor rolled down the window and said to Steve, "Look at your wife, Steve. Check out how much she wants my cock. She's a great cocksucker. I told you she wanted to fuck me again."

"I already knew that, buddy. Enjoy."

"Ohhh, that's it, Lynn, suck my dick. Umm, that feels so good."

After I sucked Trevor's dick for a few minutes, he laid me back on the seat. I put one leg over the top of the seat and one on the floor, spreading my legs as wide as I could within the confines of the backseat of the truck, offering my pussy to my husband's best friend. He pulled his pants further down his legs so he could maneuver better and slid his dick into me. Trevor started to hump on me as I looked over his shoulder at Steve. He was watching intently as I was getting fucked. I could see him fondling his obvious erection through his pants. I didn't understand how a man could enjoy seeing his wife fucking another guy but I was having too much fun to question it. We were both enjoying our newfound sexual adventures, that's all I needed to know.

I wrapped my legs around Trevor's back and used that as leverage to lift myself to fuck him in return. He was fucking me hard and sucking on my tits at the same time. He even left a couple of hickeys on my breasts as a way to mark his territory and leave me a reminder of what we did that night. I felt so slutty.

I found it thrilling to be having sex in the backseat of Trevor's truck in a parking lot of a crowded bar. The thought of possibly being seen was stimulating to me. Risky sex made the night even better. I was exploring my sexuality in a way I never thought possible and I was doing it with my husband's permission and encouragement.

Trevor and I were going at it pretty hot and heavy. Every so often, I could hear voices and car doors opening and closing in the parking lot which made me wonder if we'd get caught. It made me squirm under Trevor's thrusts.

Just as Trevor was about to cum, I heard Steve tell us, "I think someone is coming."

I tried to get Trevor to stop but he ignored my pleas.

Just as he began to shoot his cum into me, I heard a deep voice, say, "What's going on here?"

My heart started to race as I looked up to see the bar bouncer looking at Trevor cumming in my pussy. He was a big black guy and watched as Trevor finished his orgasm and pulled out of me. When he sat up, I was left totally exposed with my tits showing and a cream pie left in my cunt.

Trevor quickly pulled up his pants and said, "I'm just getting a quick hot piece of ass, Larry."

Larry said, "Come on, Trev, you know you ain't supposed to be doing this shit out here. The owners don't like it. I might have to call the cops."

I started to fucking panic while trying to close my legs and cover my breasts with my hands. I didn't want the police involved. Tears started to well up in my eyes.

Trevor then said, "Come on, Larry, you don't have to go that far. Can't we work something out?"

Jay142
Jay142
3,624 Followers
12