Hostess With the Mostest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry replied, "It looks like you've got a hot one here. Uh, maybe we could work something out if you know what I mean."

I knew exactly what he meant and Trevor replied, "I'm sure we can find a solution. This is her husband. What do you think, Steve."

Steve looked over at me and I was so scared I nodded and said, "I'll do anything, just don't call the police."

"Well honey, you'll have to come out here, I can't fit in no back seat."

The last thing I wanted to do is fuck some stranger outside of the truck but I wasn't exactly in a position to bargain with him. So I started getting out of the backseat but he stopped me when I got my feet on the ground.

"Stay right there for a minute."

He unzipped his pants and pulled out a big thick half-hard cock which I assumed I was supposed to suck first. No one said anything but I reached out and began to stroke the big black cock in front of me. He started to get bigger the harder he became. I wasn't even sure if I could get it in my mouth but I had to try. I leaned forward and began to suck Larry's dick. It stretched my lips but I was able to take half of it into my mouth.

As I began to blow Larry with Trevor and Steve observing, he said, "She a good cocksucker."

He started to play with my breasts and said, "She's got nice titties too."

I didn't do it consciously but my fingers were diddling my clit as I gave Larry a blow job. That fact wasn't lost on Trevor.

"Look at your wife, Steve, she's so horny, she's playing with her pussy. I told you she was a hot one, Larry and her pussy is even better."

Larry then ordered me to get out of the truck. Trevor opened his tailgate and Larry brought me to the back of the truck and told me to bend over. I was so fucking embarrassed by the fact that I was going to get fucked out in the open of the parking lot where anyone could see us. What if our friends caught us? How would we explain it? I was scared and thrilled to be taking that chance. Larry approached me from behind, lifting my skirt over my ass. I could feel the cool night air on my skin.

As Larry slid his big, thick cock into me, he said, "Damn, she's got a nice booty too. Where did you find this slut, Trev?"

"Steve here works with me."

"Cool. It's nice to have friends like that."

Larry started to pummel my pussy. I never had a cock that big before and it was better than I ever imagined. The fullness I felt is hard to describe but it felt like he was reaching unexplored depths of my cunt. I had to muffle my moans so I didn't draw attention to us. I was playing with my clit as I was getting fucked and came to a raging orgasm. That only made Larry fuck me harder.

I heard a car park not far from us and heard a couple of female voices with one asking, "What's that noise?"

The other said, "Look over there, it's just some slut getting fucked by those guys."

I don't know why but that turned me on and I came to another orgasm. I know they thought I was a slut but I was probably having more fun than they ever would.

Larry commented, "Holy shit Trev, you weren't joking when you said you had a hot piece of ass in your truck. She loves to getting a dick put to her."

Larry started fucking me harder and I could tell he was close to cumming. Just as I felt the first wad of cum filling my pussy, I heard other voices and they noticed what we were doing. They stopped to watch for a little while before leaving. Thankfully, it wasn't anyone we knew. After Larry got done using my pussy, he made me lick him clean which I did like a true cumslut.

I thought we'd get out of there as soon as I was done with Larry but Steve wanted to fuck me too. How could I tell my husband no after two other guys just had sex with me? He bent me over the tailgate and slid his hard dick into me. After watching me fuck Trevor and Larry, it didn't take Steve long to cum and he added his load to that of the other two. I told him we needed to go home and he understood. I got my top out of the backseat but couldn't find my bra. I didn't spend too much time looking for it because I just wanted to get out of there by that time. Trevor would now have a second souvenir of that night.

On the way home, Steve said, "That was fucking hot, Lynn. The best part was it was totally unexpected."

"Why doesn't it bother you that I just fucked two guys?"

"I told you before, I don't understand it myself but just thinking about it is making me hard again."

"To be honest, I liked it too. Especially with Larry. Holy shit, was he hung."

"Do you think Larry really would have called the cops?" I asked Steve.

"I don't think so. I think he was doing that just to see if you'd blow him or fuck him."

"Why didn't you say something then?"

"I didn't want to ruin your fun, Lynn," Steve replied with a grin.

Part of me wondered if I was set up by Steve and Trevor. Larry seemed to know Trevor pretty well. Were they that devious? Did I care?

Steve then asked, "Can I tell you something without you getting mad?"

"I don't know, I'll try not to get angry. What is it?"

"Well, Trevor and I had a little bet going?"

"Oh yeah, what kind of bet?"

"He, uh, said that he could get you to fuck him tonight and I said he couldn't so I, uh, lost?

"So what do you owe him?"

"Well, he said if he won that I would have to host another game night with the guys?"

I decided to toy with Steve and replied, "Oh, so I don't have to be there?"

"That's the thing, Lynn. You're the entertainment."

"What if I say no?"

"After tonight, what are the chances of that?" Steve asked with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know," I said with a smile. "I'll let you know."

He knew I was bluffing and said, "Okay, let me know."

Steve and I fucked again when we got home and I told him how excited I was to have risky sex in the parking lot and got even more turned on when people saw me getting fucked. He told me how turned on he gets watching me act so slutty. We both figured that as long as we are both okay with what we were doing, there isn't a problem. We were young and having fun. I guess it was a forgone conclusion that I was okay with him losing a bet to Trevor and that I would help pay it off. My boring life was getting more interesting and about to get better.

12