Hostess with the Mostest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers

"Mister Snodgrass, please take a seat next to Miss Walker. We have a place reserved for one male flight steward so I guess you're in by default," she said whimsically.

The remainder of the ladies were put through various scenarios to test their poise and attentiveness and it was eventually winnowed down to Porsche Berkinsdale and another girl named Katie Jones.

Megan DeVille and her two cohorts were huddled together concocting a final test to determine which of the two would be successful. The nine candidates who had already been selected were restless and Megan allowed them to wander off to get tea or coffee or go to the toilet and even use the smoking room.

They had all done so except for Porsche, Katie, Candi and Peter Snodgrass; even Millie had gone to use the ladies.

"Oh my god you've sat on something during lunch, please allow me to fix you," Peter said to Katie and began to brush at the back of her skirt.

Porsche engaged Katie from the front.

"He's such a gentleman; what's the bet he's gay?" she joked and Katie laughed.

She was unaware that Peter had tucked the hem of her skirt into the waistband of her pantyhose. Her derriere, encased in pink lace knickers and control-top pantyhose was on display for the whole world, and Katie was oblivious.

"Ok Miss Jones, proceed to the banquet, pour a glass of champagne and serve it to Mister Caputo. Pretend he's a First Class passenger," Megan set her, her task.

Katie did the task perfectly, totally unaware that her very pert young arse and shapely thighs were on display to everyone throughout the whole performance.

It was a wicked thing to do to someone who appeared to be such a nice person. But his was cutthroat. This was selection for flight steward training.

Megan DeVille shook her head throughout Katie's performance and then she just pointed to the door. Katie left head down. She had pulled on her coat but her skirt was still hiked up and she didn't know it.

Porsche and Peter took the last two seats on the stage.

"I should have let her go just for wearing control-top pantyhose. Hostesses only wear stockings or sheer-to-the waist pantyhose," she stated.

"So...let me congratulate you all on your selection. You will attend Goldwing Airlines Flight Attendant Training Academy for four weeks instruction commencing next week," Megan DeVille moved along the line of candidates and shook their hands.

"Mr Brown will now give you each an envelope containing your joining instructions and some cash to tie you over and to purchase a few requisites you will need at the Academy," she said.

Sure enough Mr Brown came along the line and handed out large manilla envelopes to the ten selectees.

The candidates were invited to have a drink before they left and they all mingled and congratulated each other. Porsche and Peter stood face to face and raised a glass to each other and smiled but were interrupted by Megan DeVille.

"You two pull any of the shit you pulled here today at my Academy and you're out on your arses got it?"

They both looked perplexed.

"That stuck up cow Christina Christensen deserved what she got but Katie; well Katie gets to go around the buoy. I'll make sure she gets selected in the next round," Megan said.

"Now fuck off out of here and I'll see you at the Academy," she terminated their conversation and walked away.

"To Cruella DeVil," Peter clinked his glass against Porsche's.

The final chore of the day was for each of the candidates to be whisked away and measured for their uniforms. Once that task was completed they were free to leave.

Candi and Millie took the same lift down to the ground floor and they both rooted through their envelopes. Millie's face lit up when she found a smaller envelope with twenty pounds in it.

They exited the building together and started down the marble steps when Candi came to a complete stop at the bottom.

John Benstead leaned on the bonnet of his Ford Escort panel van. His stylish long blonde hair hung down to his muscular shoulders. He was wearing the usual pair of tight jeans and tight T-shirt. The habitual cigarette hung out the corner of his mouth.

He was holding the biggest bunch of flowers Candi have ever seen and he dropped his cigarette in the gutter and held out the flowers and his face split into a wide grin.

"You've got some cheek!" Candi said.

"Who's this?" Millie looked bemused.

"I'm Candi's friend," John grinned.

"You're not the druggie are you?" Millie asked.

John looked confused and Candi gave him a look that expressed 'never mind'.

Candi snatched the bunch of flowers from John.

"You can take Millie home first and I might...I say I might... let you take me home after," Candi said.

The three of them squished into the front seat of John's small Ford Escort and Candi threw the flowers in the back. John and Millie hit it off immediately and chatted all the way to Millie's house. While Millie was busy chatting Candi took the twenty pounds out of her own envelope and surreptitiously stuffed it into Millie's.

Candi could have used the money but she knew that Millie needed it more.

They dropped Millie off outside of the modest flat that she shared with her mother and drove off.

"You've got a fucking cheek!" Candi scolded John now that Millie had gone.

"I knew you'd get selected," John grinned.

"Don't change the subject!" Candi admonished him.

"Bet that passport, those references and letters of employment were never questioned," he continued.

"Well one guy was let go for having counterfeit documents so I guess they were ok," she conceded.

"I told ya," John rested his hand on Candi's knee and began to gently stroke it.

Candi deftly removed it and dropped it back on the steering wheel.

"So no reward?" he said cheekily.

"I paid you," Candi smirked.

"Yeah but not full price," John simpered.

"You got your reward," Candi said sharply.

"I'll buy you dinner," John countered.

"And what will that cost me?" Candi brooded, looking straight ahead.

They were stopped at a red light and John turned to face her and gently turned her face to his.

"It won't cost you anything. I just want to be in your company. I know what Tony did to you and I hate myself for it. I blame myself."

"I, er, I feel something for you Candi. I really do; and I want to be with you," John looked longingly into her eyes.

"Ok dinner. And a nice bottle of wine!" she grinned.

The car behind them blew its horn and John released the clutch.

"And no hanky panky," Candi said.

"Of course not!" John replied solemnly.

Candi reached over and took John's hand put it on her knee.

"Maybe a little," she chuckled.

John smiled and stroked her knee.

Back at Candi's flat Candi was still on a high. She couldn't believe that she had made it into the flight steward program. She was tempted to call Michelle immediately but resisted the temptation. She put her coat on a hook and threw the envelope on the desk, she would read the joining instructions later, for now she just wanted to relax. She put the flowers in a vase with some water.

John stood awkwardly in the living room.

"Pour me a drink John; I'm going to get out of this fucking suit," Candi said as she climbed the stairs.

John poured two tumblers of scotch. He looked around the quiet little apartment wondering if he was supposed to just sit and wait. He shrugged his shoulders and climbed the stairs. He stopped outside Candi's bedroom door and inhaled a miasma of perfume, powder and makeup.

Candi had her back to him. She had dropped her jacket on the bed and was unbuttoning her blouse humming to herself. John smiled and leaned against the door jamb content to watch. Candi dropped her blouse beside the jacket and stretched; then she unzipped and dropped her skirt which pooled around her stockinged feet. She kicked it away.

She reached inside her panties and struggled for a few seconds and then dropped a panty-liner and a tangle of surgical tape on the floor, which she kicked away under the bed.

Candi was illuminated by the glow of lamplight dressed only in her white satin bra and panties, sheer tan holdup stockings and her high heels. To John she looked delectable.

She reached behind her back and tried to unclasp her brassiere. She was struggling.

John crept into the bedroom put down the drinks and moved behind her. He pulled her to him and she rubbed against him like a cat. He unhooked her bra and Candi caught it and dropped it on the bed. Standing like this with her back pressed against John she felt quite content but she was self conscious about the size of her small breasts.

John cupped each of her breasts and nuzzled her neck; he gently rubbed the little nubbins she had for nipples.

"They're tiny," she complained.

"They're perfect," he protested and kissed her pale neck below her ear.

"You know you are still on probation," she smiled.

"I know," he placed one arm across her breasts and the other around her tiny waist and hugged her.

Candi leaned back so that the back of her head rested on his shoulder.

"It's been a hell of a day," she sighed.

John released her and took the drinks from the bedside table where he had put them.

"Ow! I was enjoying that cuddle," Candi pouted.

"Here," he handed Candi a tumbler of scotch.

He clinked his glass against hers, smiled and sipped.

"To the hostess with mostest," he grinned.

"That's funny, Michelle called me that," she licked her lips.

John pulled her waist to his and she leaned back so she could sip her scotch.

"Do you want a cigarette?" he asked.

Candi put her drink down and moved in closer and kissed him, sliding the tip of tongue quickly in and out of his mouth.

"No I want this," she reached down and squeezed him through his jeans.

He was instantly erect.

"Are you sure it's been a long day and..." Candi smashed her mouth against his.

"Shut up," she gasped into his mouth.

John placed his hands under Candi's buttocks and she put her arms around his neck and hung on while he lifted her and carried her to the bed. She kicked off her high heels during the journey. He lay her on the bed, her head propped on the pillows and she sipped her drink while John stripped.

He climbed onto the bed, his long thin phallus a testament to his excitement.

Candi hitched up her buttocks and lifted her legs so that John could pull down her panties and then she rolled over on her belly.

She lay on the bed naked except for her stockings.

John kissed her feet and slowly made his way along her legs, kissing strategically as he went. He spent some time kissing her ankles and some more time kissing and caressing the backs of her knees.

"I love the little wrinkles in your stockings here," he whispered as he softly kissed her there.

John made his way up her thighs and nuzzled the creamy white flesh above the welts of her stockings. He began to kiss the milky white soft globes of her bottom and he lay between her legs to do so. Her stockinged foot sought out his erect penis and stroked it.

"Mmm," John murmured.

John played with Candi's buttocks; incessantly kissing them and caressing them with his lips. He lightly opened her buttocks so that he could access her puckered bud and he explored it with his tongue.

"Mmm," that's lovely, Candi cooed.

John licked and kissed the pink crinkle that was her sphincter; his cock was rock hard and he brushed it against Candi's gossamer-clad calf. She felt his warm wet precum on her leg.

John made to roll Candi over but she resisted.

"John. I'm not sure I'm ready for you to see me like this," she whimpered.

"Why don't you just fuck me in the arse doggy style," she sighed.

John used all his strength and flipped Candi over on to her back. She slammed her legs together and cupped her genitals. She turned her face sideways on the pillow.

John was straddling her; his knees astride her waist. He leaned down and looked her in the eyes which were wet with tears.

"I don't want to fuck you in the arse doggy style! I don't want to fuck you any style!" he whispered.

"I want to make love to you. I want to make love to you while we face each other so that I can see your beautiful face, kiss your beautiful lips, and tell you how much I adore you."

"But!" John shut her up by placing his lips on hers.

"But nothing," he smiled.

"Yes but I have...you know," she looked down with distaste.

"You mean this?" John reached down and removed Candi's hands from her genitals.

He softly kissed her and as he did he softly took her erect penis in his fingers and squeezed it. He kissed her harder and slid his fingers up and down the shaft of her cock. Candi opened her legs and he knelt between them.

She reached for him and found him erect and ready. She stroked him firmly but slowly and he reciprocated. Their kisses became urgent and Candi lifted her legs and put her calves around John's waist. She removed his hand and lifted her hips higher. She reached for his phallus and nestled it in her puckered bud.

She broke the kiss and looked into John's eyes lovingly and slowly impaled herself on his manhood.

She looked tenderly into his eyes and he in hers and then they kissed again.

John lay still, enjoying the sensation of his cock buried deep inside Candi's anus. She moved beneath him and slowly rocked her hips and they were fucking. Her own cock slithered against his hard belly. They started slow and sensual, kissing and caressing each other, cultivating their desire. They made love. With her legs wrapped around John's waist, Candi could control the tempo and John pulled his penis all the way out of her until just his glans was inside and then he thrust forward.

Their kisses became frenzied and so did their fucking. They rutted against each other, increasing the pace; John pushed himself into Candi as deep as he could go and she thrust back against him and used her anal muscles to grip his hard cock and push her own cock against the slick flesh of his hard abdomen.

John came first. He fucked Candi hard and fast, moaning and groaning as his issue gushed forth inside her. Candi pulled him tightly to her; grinding herself against him, milking him of his seed as her own cock squirted between their bellies. They rutted and ground against each other until they were sated and then they lay in each other's arms and kissed and fondled each other.

John lay on his back satisfied and looked up at the ceiling smiling.

"So just a little hank panky eh?" he grinned.

"Shut up and light me a cigarette," Candi snuggled up to him.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers
12