Hostile Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, touch it Audrey. Feel the big, hot load I'm about to shoot in your fairy fuck-boy!"

Audrey reached up and felt her giant sack. Her other hand flew to her pussy and she resumed stroking her sopping wet sex. Her eyes were dreamy, her mind lost in a lustful haze as she sucked dick, fingered herself and massaged Samantha's impossibly fat balls. Sam groped her own breasts as she glided her fat phallus in and out of Casey's heavenly hole.

"You realize you're gonna have to fuck him with even bigger strapons, now, right? You'll need to fuck him harder than ever! If you don't, he'll only think of ME from now on! Pffft, some Femdom you are... On the floor, sucking cock and stroking balls."

Samantha loved cucking women. As much as she enjoyed railing boy pussy, this would be her favorite part of the arrangement. It was rare she got the opportunity to turn a woman into a cuckquean. Fucking someone's husband or boyfriend in front of them sent her libido into the stratosphere. Audrey seemed to be enjoying it too, so Sam decided to push her luck even further. She knocked Audrey's hand away from her pendulous sack, grabbed the boy's hips and resumed fucking Casey with harsher thrusts.

"Do you own a body suit, Audrey? Something skin tight? Latex or PVC maybe?"

She let Casey's cock drop from her mouth, her hand still mashing her pussy below. "Yes..."

"Good. Because the next time I come over, you're going to wear that. Casey and I will tie you up on the bed and we'll shove a vibrating dildo up that needy cunt of yours. Maybe we'll put one up your tight ass, too. You can lay there and convulse while you watch me fuck your boyfriend over and over."

"OHHHHHFFUUUUUU—AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Audrey jolted in pleasure as her body shuddered and large splashes of squirt began jetting out of her glistening sex. She screamed repeatedly, her hand never leaving her quivering cunt as wave after wave of climax hit her.

Samantha grunted and began slamming into Casey's ass full force. She drove her lengthy, bloated fuck-stick all the way into the femboy's welcoming depths as he groaned in pleasure and shook his head from side to side. The smack of her fat scrotum into his smaller orbs added just the right amount of pain to go with an immensely satisfying rut.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK*

Samantha's open palm blistered his soft buttocks without end as she used him like human sex doll.

After long minutes of drilling him into the counter, Sam abandoned his hips and reached forward. She fish-hooked his mouth with both hands and pulled back on his body, plowing her fearsome erection into his gripping boy-pussy with astonishing speed. Squelching and slapping sounds filled the kitchen as Samantha reached the point of no return.

"TAKE IT! TAKE IT YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!"

Casey came first, bellowing in carnal bliss as his stiff penis fired silky ropes all over his recovering sugar mama. She opened her mouth as his sticky paste decorated her face, chest and thighs. Audrey was lost in a haze of pleasure, still stroking her pussy as cum rained down on her and she watched Samantha pound her moaning sissy slut.

Samantha released his stretched-wide mouth and seized his hips in a death grip. She buried herself one last time and remained hilted in his ass as her cock spewed a geyser of hot, slimy filth. Casey could feel his anal walls bulge as the river of hot custard flowed down her thick invader and erupted in his depths. Silky gunk hosed into his insides, rippling into his intestines and splattering out around the seal of his pucker. Samantha's copious ejections continued long after his little dicklet finished shooting man butter on the gibbering blonde below.

Sam grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, one final act of dominance as every ounce of gruel-like sludge jettisoned into her newest cum-dump. When her ejaculations ceased and her thunderous orgasm began to wane, she released him, panting and pushing him down on the counter with her heavy, sweaty breasts.

Yes, this was going to work out splendidly. These dalliances would be a major plus not only for Samantha's sex life, but her position at the company. Her work would be easier. Promotions would come more swiftly. Once she had Audrey and Casey tied up and mumbling in brain-broken pleasure, she would take compromising pictures of them; just in case their relationship ever soured.

Sam wasn't worried about that, though. They both seemed to love what she was doling out. These sluts wanted more and she was happy to give it to them. This had the makings of a long and fruitful relationship.


12