All Comments on 'Hostile Takeover Ch. 01'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Is Rod Sterling going to make the introductions for Chapter 02????

Your intro was right on, this is an unusal story. But I like it. Thanks.

TXanyTXanyabout 13 years ago
Ohhhh, sh_t!

I invested a couple hours reading this great story...and then, just when I think the story is about to take a slight strange twist, I find myself at the county dump just as the garbage truck is pushing out its stinky load on the ground, covering me in slime and stink! Yuck! It was so good and you had set it up so well...I was so waiting to find out who he was running away with. Yes, it was obvious his crazy wife would be chasing him, but who was he protecting and what crime had he committed? Obviously he and Elington get into it, and he is with Amanda...but so what? Who cares about the company stock and the machines and their relationships, when we now know that Frankenstien is alive! I hope chapter two is all about bring a Kennedy back to life, or something like that, and not anything silly like a factory takeover fight.

dad2you2dad2you2about 13 years ago
I just had to stop

reading in the middle of page 3. Is he that stupid? She is a selfish slut and he should have just fired her after the way she acted in front of the sale rep. That man has, no he is not even a man. I like your stories for the most part but when you make the main person in the story that dumb it just does not have any enjoyment in reading it. A write should write what will keep his readers in the story.

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 13 years ago
This is enjoyable!

Not the first time that the 'body part eats patient' has been used in a story, but still a lot of fun.. really looking forward to part 2. Very creative, and unique. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Simply Outstanding

Your writing continues to grow and improve - fantastic story so far.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Awsome Story

Love it it's like a Twilight Zone episode.

only better I cant wait to read the Next Installment.

of as the Charlotte Returns.

:-)

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadabout 13 years ago
Hostile takeover

Just when I thought the story was about the hostile takeover of a company, I find out the story is about the hostile takeover of Anna's body by Charlotte. Bravo!

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Good'ol Stang has done it again!

Top marks mate. Can't wait for the next chapter. I'll feel uneasy until this is resolved.

Amanda in the Twilight Zone

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Good one

Good story so far, but it really needed a bit of massaging to make it flow better. It appears from the end of page seven that Charlotte is trying to take over Anna's body and soul, which is interesting, but a bit of a stretch for a loving wives story. Maybe the problem is really in Preston's head, because he doesn't seem to be able to ever figure out that his love is more out of control and irrational than Charlotte's bizarre personality.

I am absolutely looking forward to the next chapter to see how you resolve this situation.

ravidgeckoravidgeckoabout 13 years ago
Fantastic story

Fantastic story. You really gave me a turn at the end there. Can't wait for the next chapter to see iwho he's on the run with be it Amanda or some other girl you haven't introduced yet. All I know is it promises to be entertaining as all hell.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
WOW!

The end of this part of the story blew my mind! Charlotte just won't give it up. 5 stars

dragonslayer63dragonslayer63about 13 years ago
dean koontz look out!!

have enjoyed your stories this though is incredible!!!!!

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Great Story

but perhaps it should be in SciFi and Fantasy. Anyway I like it! We have the question of whom has been setup to murder Amanda by Charlotte.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Ohoooo, This is spooky!

Stangster,

Stepping out of the norm? No norm there is there? just brilliant writing. Rouse(sp) engines needs your imaginative Power. Love Thursdays.

Thanks for sharing on Lit!

x

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
As usual, excellent writing. I don't think "love" would be enough to overcome the overwhelming selfishness and open craziness of Charlotte..

I'll have to wait to see how the next part goes to really appreciate the story...

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
You're Making Us Wait???

You leave us hanging by a thread, wondering just how the hell this is going to play out, and I have to wait until next Thursday?

I'd be lying if I said I hate you right now, but I'm certainly pretty pissed off!

Please, post it IMMEDIATELY if not sooner. Make my next Monday or Tuesday great instead of my next Thursday. Really, I won't be angry.

JUST POST THE REST NOW!!!

P.S. Oh, and I really liked it if anyone couldn't tell by the above.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Best Damn story/writing ever posted. Need I say more more MORE!!!

cpetecpeteabout 13 years ago
you ROCK!

What more to say.

Sandman55Sandman55about 13 years ago
Seriously???

You are making us wait....man what a great story! I can not wait to read the rest of it!!

Weston6Weston6about 13 years ago
As good as ever

I started this story thinking that I would not like it but you developed the characters and the story line (as always!) so that I was hooked again! You are a very good writer and should be proud of your acheivements.

Ron

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Bride of Chucky

Or is that Jason or Freddie? He's really going to have a problem getting rid of the crazy cunt now. Looks like she has been spending money on a voodoo priest or something. It's clear the usual ways of getting rid of a woman are not going to work. Is demon pussy better? Will he be able to tell the difference? Will she have a snapper? He's gonna' have to watch out for those halfbreed kids for sure. :)

kisses3dayskisses3daysabout 13 years ago
GOOD, BETTER, BEST

My grandfather had a saying he would recite to me as a child:

Good, better, best; never let it rest.

Till the good is better and the better best!

You are the BEST, please don't let it rest.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxabout 13 years ago
You don't disappoint!

I love your imagination and creativity. You have new approaches and new concepts (at least to me).

Appreciate all the effort you put into sharing yourself and your talents. I'm quite jealous of where you find the time!

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

Sheesh, that's....freaking scary. Really, like the others said, right out of the Twilight Zone.

Not sure whether I want to run and hide, or keep on reading out of morbid curiosity. No choice though, chapter 2 isn't out yet! @_@

AZSAMAZSAMabout 13 years ago
whoa!!!!!!

Oboy, oboy, oboy! Twilght Zone is tight.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
awful

7 pages of a fucking idiot of a man marrying a woman who was fucking crazy before they were dating... then becomes a homicidal version of charlie Mason while they were dating and married...???

this is a joke right?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 13 years ago
I really hate to say this but HIV

has a valid point here. The story is interesting and the fact the dead wife comes back is not as hard to believe as the fact the guy actually married this woman in the first place. She fucked the whole company, twice. She is crazy jealous when a secretary touches him, but she gives a hand job in public and says she did not think it was wrong. A normal guy would read the writing on the wall after that. Our hero says "what the hell" and marries her. That is the part that really is hard to believe.

One thing I would point out is that I look forward to Thursdays because of our Mustang Man. He varies his plots and always keeps the readers interest. I thank him for his skill and his dependability. He is rapidly rising to the top of the heap.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
its pretty clear that most readers here have no balls

they are just sucking up to this author who usually writes really a fabulous story.

But this aint one of those times ... and non one has the balls to call him on it

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Wow, what a ride

First, the writing is very good. <br><br>

I have a big problem with Preston with Charlotte. She is certifiable. He is VERY grounded. How could he marry her with her behavior? This is no little misunderstanding. She gave clear examples of how wacky she is and the people that know her told stories to back it up. She is dangerously nuts. Preston is not a wild and crazy guy. The match seems almost impossible. <br><br>

Now we get to the clever ending. Takeover of Anna's body by Charlotte? Shouldn't this be in Sci-Fi? I guess I'm disappointed. I love sci-fi but this isn't that type of category. Of course with some of the magic RAAC stories that have been written lately maybe this one isn't that far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

I was just going to vote 5 stars, but I thought I'd leave a comment saying how well you mixed different aspects so seemlessly. If nothing else comes of this, hopefully it'll piss Harry off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Charlie who?

Hey Harry, who is Charlie Mason?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Right up to the End

Stang...WTF?

I'm enjoying it but...............SciFi?

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
Submitted for your approval...

This is Preston Collins. Preston is your average propeller-head who has all the inventive savvy of a modern Thomas Edison. His way with people however, is as blind and aimless as his technical abilities are purposeful.

You see, driven by his love for his former wife, Mr. Collins missed the signpost up head and pointed his Mustang straight into...The Twilight Zone. Do Do Doooo Doodldlee Dooo.

Stang, this is great! Nothing else I can say except you screwed up on the last page confusing Amanda with Anna. But, who cares?

I agree that it is as you said, a little hard to shallow but you did a fine job of suspending disbelief. you are climbing to the top of the heap.

Can't wait for the next installment.

Best regards,

Chagrined

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cellular conscienceness ?

What article did you read about cellular conscienceness in?

incestor007incestor007about 13 years ago
WOW!!!!

wife is cartoon again,as usual, not realistic , but story is awesome also as usual

i am loving this shit (HOLY CRAP)

well done

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

Although I do think that the grounded, levelheaded Preston marrying the fanatically obsessive sociopath Charlotte is utterly unbelievable, there have been crazier plotlines in LW.

That said, it would've been slightly more believable if he had rejected her instead of marrying her, and she turns into a crazy stalker, not his ex-wife.

But for the sake of the story, willing suspension of disbelief, people. XD

With THAT said, I STILL wanna know how this plays out...

MikeinMissouriMikeinMissouriabout 13 years ago
Good story but...

A story is never to post in just one week. Post it now SS.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
But Harry . . .

Just because some of us praised this doesn't mean we're kissing the Stangmeister's ass. To the contrary, I, for one, applaud his originality. Moreover, men marrying psychotic bitches from hell that they never should've married in the first place is all too common, both in real life and in fiction.

Remember "Gone With The Wind?" Are you telling me Rhett Butler didn't know up front--the whole time he was chasing after, and subsequently married, that self-centered bitch--that Scarlett O'Hara wasn't a complete nutjob? Of course he did, and Margaret Mitchell won a Pulitzer for the book, which is still considered a classic. Moreover, Clark Gable--the 30s man-of-men, plausibly played poor Rhett in the movie.

So are we pissed off here that he married the psychotic bitch? Of course. But surprised or unbelieving? No. Sorry, but as a divorce lawyer, I've seen far too many people mistake lust for love, and that's probably what happened here, too.

And say what you will, but taking a Loving Wives story and making her the haunting, evil bitch is nothing if not original. The reason I take so long between stories--other than being busier than hell--is that it's EXTREMELY FUCKING DIFFICULT to come up with something original in this genre. And I, for one, freely admit that StangStar06 beats me hands down on originality.

On the other hand, maybe we are all kissing his ass to a degree, if for no other reason than to keep him writing consistently and making all of our Thursdays something to look forward to.

You've gotta admit it's way better than the sporadic postings of the rest of us writers in this genre.

livnthechilifelivnthechilifeabout 13 years ago
Tales from the crypt

This story is fucking awesome. That bitch is nuts & he is crazy for dating her, let alone marry. He's a man. They tend to think with their little heads.

Now, I will GLADLY kiss Stangs ass if it will get him to continue his Thursday submissions. Also, if it will light a match under the other authors, to step up their submissions. I want more.

HIV, we like the story. It's that simple. I'm not looking for real life, I have one. We read for enjoyment & entertainment. Real life is in non-fiction. I'm a woman. It's not that us readers don't have balls (again, we like it), you're just a pussy. You secretly like it too, you just have to hold this position cuz of your rep. No prob, I like you too. Your comments entertain almost as much as the story.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Til next week.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
I just don't know Mr. Mustang!

Off the tracks and out into space.... Still looking forward to the ending though. Curious anyway, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh Shit!

now that is different. it have characters that we love to hate and lots of drama. the 2nd chapter will be anticipated. the story IS weird. and i wont be surprised if Scully will make an appearance. LOL. anyway, thanks for letting us read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Seems to me like an episode...

..from the Addams Family. Not your very best nor your worst either, just somewhere in the middle. "Iraq, Iran" posted on SOL was much better than this.

obtusemanobtusemanabout 13 years ago
We hit the tri-fecta! DQS, StangStar and Rehnquist w/i 24 hours. Doesn't get better than that!

Oh, wait a second, yes it does. The Mustang man has gone from introducing us to a new pony each week, on Thursday, to skipping weeks (Iran/Iraq doesn't count) or introducing half a pony now. The other half may be written but we'll have to wait until next Thursday to read it. Why is that, btw? (At least he's not pulling a DQS where months between chapters or installments is now the norm.)

HIV and the judge are right, we do often marry the wrong person even knowing it at the time. I thing part two should have an exorcist put her in one of the machines. Divine retribution!

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Potsie and Hoss? Unbelievable!

So I am on the edge of my seat, totally engrossed in your story, and BOOM! Don Blocker. Perfect comic relief. Same with Anson Williams...too funny. Also, I want to thank you for having the Corvette trashed and smashed. You thoroughly entertain me! Thank you! PS...loved Hostile Takeover...great "cucking fast"! (characters) Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So now you want to compete with Stephen King?

Since I began my reading life on science fiction and fiction, I have no problems with this story. It was very well written and I look forward to th next chapter.

Thank you for sharing

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 13 years ago
This one is compelling . . .

. . . on a very personal level for me, at least it turned so over the last half of the chapter. My daughter, coincidentally named Amanda, went through the dialysis, transplant and rejection routine over the last ten years of her life. The only truely unbelievable part of your tale is the doctor telling Preston and Amanda that Anna could go home in four days. As I recall my daughter was in ICU two complete days after her first transplant and hospitalized almost two weeks.

Charlotte's problems with addiction treatment also strike home, been there and done that, infortunately or otherwise. Good telling of the story, even the business aspects come across well. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Ah now you've gone to the weird side

I guess writers need spread their wings. Fantasy Sci-Fi stories are a great escape for sure. But I think I'd rather pick up a King novel. still a great fan of your loving wives stories. Will be back for your next one!!

ohioohioabout 13 years ago
Very cool!

Yes of course it's unrealistic--anybody with half a brain in his head would have put 8-10,000 miles between himself and that crazy bitch Charlotte.. (So Harry is right about that.)

But who cares??? It's a story, and a terrific one. I laughed out loud with pure pleasure when Annalise woke up and he realized that somehow Charlotte had taken over her body. It was fantastic!

And I'm sure that the next installment will be one hell of a ride.

Marvelous story, SS--many thanks!

ohio

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderabout 13 years ago
Errr........okay................

[Minor quibble: There appeared to be some minor shift in stock ownership percentages, unexplained. Okay, that's out of the way.]

Fascinating story......right up until the very end of the chapter. So now, Anna is host of a demon Charlotte? That's weird enough to ruin the storyline.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Man you have done it again!

Stang you are something else ! What a story! Can't wait for next chapter, I love this. Keepem comin,I gotta know. Thanks for sharing.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 13 years ago
I'm Confused

Ok, first Annalise needed a kidney and Charlotte tested positive for a match then Amanda was given Charlotte's kidney but then who is speaking to Preston. I thought it was Amanda but she just had a kidney transplant so it couldn't be her. [Damn hospitals always putting things where they don't belong or taking something they're not supposed to.] Why do authors tend to mix up the names of their characters at a very critical point in the plot? Let me get this straight, Charlotte died and her organs were donated. Anna got her kidney even though Stang said Amanda. We know who got her ass, (everyone except Preston) and apparently her brains were in her kidneys because Anna now appears to be Charlotte. So, does that mean that Preston doesn't have to marry Anna because she is really Charlotte and they are already married or does he have to continue the divorce and add Anna's name to the papers. We already know that Ellington bought Charlotte's stock from her before she died but then why did she drive the wrong way down a oneway street without her seatbelt on. Did she plan her death and will her consciousness into her kidneys so it would get transplanted into Amanda, I mean Anna? This is all just too confusing. I hope Ch. 2 clears everything up. Good story, I think.

HagarTheHorribleHagarTheHorriblealmost 13 years ago
Who cares?

They can all die in a fire for all I care. I mean, it's not like there's anyone in there that's remotely human in the first place.

Well, such are the vagaries of the Idiot Plot.

GulfMisprintGulfMisprintalmost 13 years ago
I wish I hadn't read it

I found this to be a powerful moving story.

Unfortunately it moved me in a direction in which I didn't want to be moved. I disliked that intensely.

If you had marked it "Erotic Horror", I would not have read it. I think that is a much better tag than "Loving Wives". Or if you had made the warnings at the beginning more descriptive, I would not have read it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Fickin' A

Okay you got me that time I was close right at the end and just laughed at the last couple of lines - BUT - very nice.

I was about ready to blame Amanda for everything but you sure fixed that -

Looking forward to the rest now

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your ruined the fucking story with the end!!!

Wimp man, horror story--started out reasonable..ended up as a pile of shit. Asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WINNER

VERY GOOD; KEPT ME GOING AND THEN THE END PUSHED ME TO PART 2. JUST KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK; TO HELL WITH THOSE WHO CAN'T KEEP UP.

OLDEDOLDEDalmost 11 years ago
OK MUTANG

This is different!. Keep going

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago

This is GOOD!!! I almost shit myself at the last part!!!!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
She's here!

he he he

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Susan Jordan

replaced Dan Blocker at her company.What happened to Dan,did he go back to the Ponderosa?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Creepy!

Gave it a 5* even though Preston had to be a moron to become involved with, much less marry, such a clearly deranged and troubled woman.

I actually found myself tearing up when Charlotte died because she clearly wasn't a mentally stable individual and as much a victim as anyone of her own mental illness.

That aside.

I enjoyed the very creepy twist ending and have to admit being spooked by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dammit to Hell

Another one of SS06's "supernatural" stories. A disclaimer should be required at the beginning of any and every story with spooks, goblins and other un-natural creatures in it. Stories like that just ain't my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What?

I could only handle two pages and relied you were writing about a brain dead person,a nd could stand no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anon 11/19/16

There was a warning at the beginning.

sas6446sas6446almost 6 years ago
UGH!!!

You were right....this is about the most ridiculous piece of shit that could be written!

Couldn't even get past the 3rd page! You're better than this tripe!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Damn.

This writer writes some great stories

and then stories like this one.

No, I'm not talking about the plot.

I'm talking about our storyteller

describing why he shouldn't come near

a damaged woman and then

marrying her!

What is that about?

Who is interested in reading

a story, where the hero is an idiot?

Certainly not me.

2 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rollercoaster

Ok. This has all the makings of a rollercoaster Part 2. Knock me over with a feather at the end of this part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Over the top.

Pretty damn tongue-in-cheek. Hush, hush sweet Charlotte!

Gotta give this 5 ghostly stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

SERIOUSLY????!!!!!! Your protagonist is a real ass-wipe!

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Geez

So get a Camaro already. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

well paced plot, well developed characters. BUT, I wish LIT authors understood how to use pronouns so that they match their antecedents in number and gender, used "disinterested" and "uninterested" correctly, and didn't have reasonably educated characters mangle "mass terms" and "count terms" (e.g. "I want 'a coffee'" is illiterate speech. You can want a cup of coffee, a mug of coffee, a thermos of coffee, a pot of coffee, or even some coffee, but "a coffee" sounds like the character fell off a turnip truck. If that's the intent, fine, but reasonably educated people don't ask for 'a coffee' any more than they ask for 'a butter', 'a bread', 'a gasoline'.)

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Stupid damn skank

The Charlotte character is a perfect candidate for retroactive birth control

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Hard to blame her, really. He knew what she was, and still went in with his pants down. Can't say he didn't have it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The comma key on SS06’s keyboard has got to be worn down to a nub.

Good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Evil Charlotte's kidney possesses Anna?

100 percent certain from the moment the psycho died. Really telegraphed the plot. The Hostile Takeover title gains an additional meaning but given the length of the narrative it to feels obvious what it is too early on. Still entertaining though.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great, great story. AAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man You Suck in Reality.

You are tooo much predictable STANG

You follow tooo much same Pattern.

Thats why it tells about yourself too much details.

Either you are looser in real Life or Just don't have the Balls to Stand up for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

as per normal SS06 style long winded story that drags.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureabout 2 years ago

Fun story. Enjoying it.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Once

Once again,with this author,the story is longer than is necessary.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

OH MY Gosh why do u anonymous post read this author ? All u do is demean n bitch about his writing.Talk about sucking n no balls u cant even comment using ur own name. Look dont go awat mad how bout u just go away ? I THINK so far it has been interesting n entertaining have to use ur imagination but hey thats why u have it. Looking fwd to the next part.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Mc a complete wimp and idiot. Impossible to be successful in business if you are that stupid.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Is this the one where the 30 something guy ends up marrying his wife's 50 something Mother? In a way it's apropos because this guy is the biggest fucking pussy in history. Who the fuck marries a woman knowing she's a complete and total slut 🙄 I mean a woman cheats on you whatever nut volunteering for it is just a joke😳

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know it's fiction, but COME ON man. This belongs in science fiction, not LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh God, more metaphysical stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To all you A-holes, quit your complaits about this or that. It's a story!!! If you don't like it quit reading, read something else. SS06 has plenty other stories for you to choose. And they are not a one page fuckfest. I also know a little about machining. I programed several differnt CNC lathes with different programing codes. I also programed a NC boring/milling machine - the kind you used type writer that punched a one inch wide paper tape. Pre- computers. Take it from this Michigander (ment as an insult by non-other than President Lincoln, instead of using Michiganian) just sit back with cold one and enjoy the damned story. Michigander was ment to be an insult to Michiganians by non-other than Good ole President Honest Abe. The slur stuck through the years and now we proudly Michigaders. (Just a little Michigan history.) --Pennarossa--

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

It was going so well until, that last couple of paragraphs, it just spoiled what was for me a good, really good story, but hah oh you wrote it, I’ll have to give part two a try but I don’t have a lot of faith that I will get to the end.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 months ago

suspenseful, interesting. But, OMG, how could he be so dumb to marry her?

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

The problem is that Stang made Charlotte so fucking obnoxious from the start that even a red blooded guy letting his dick do his thinking for him wouldn’t have given her a second glance, it’s an issue with many of his stories.

Bill669JBill669J8 months ago

Sorry. I like your stories but I could only get through 3 pages of this. Why in the fuck is he putting up with this toxic bitch? Fucking up the business and his life. It wouldn’t matter if she had a pussy from heaven id throw her out

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story should never have seen the light of da. She's a maniacal bitch and he's too stupid to see it and marries her anyway. Who the hell does that?! Completely stupid basis for the story which ruined it right from the start. Not even going to bother with the second part. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So he married someone he knows almost nothing about, that seems to have the intelligence of a 13yr old and almost zero redeeming factors, along with a massive negative in the form of ugly fake breasts.

We get all this from a massively onesided smear campaign against her from a clearly emotio ally crippled workaholic that seemingly cares for no one if it doesn't enable his move to power.

To cap it all were supposed to believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden.

I just shake my head in shame at the fact that I even read this drivel.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Even though I was expecting it, the last line still creeped the fuck out of me. Well done. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous