Hostile Witness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel" she said in a no-nonsense voice.

"Fuck You" Susan replied, then collapsed in pain as an electric shock coursed through her. When the electricity cut off, she looked up and saw that the woman held a remote in her hand.

"Kneel" she said again.

"I said Fu..." Susan screamed as the electricity coursed through her again. She writhed and twitched on the floor as the woman stood there, impassively holding the button on the remote. After what felt like forever, she released it and the shock disappeared.

"Kneel" she repeated, and Susan painfully and reluctantly moved into a kneeling position in the middle of the floor. She reached up to her neck and felt a collar that had been the source of the electric shock. She felt it and suspected it was similar to the one the woman in the doorway wore, with a metal tag hanging off of the front.

"I am number 9" the woman said in the same commanding but impassive voice. "You are number 24 and I have been assigned to train you. If you learn your lessons well you will earn rewards and advancement. When you fail, you earn punishment." She raised the remote "This is but one tool that I have available to me. It is the quickest and least damaging, do not make me resort to others."

"I am Officer Susan O'Connell of the LAPD. I demand that...Aaaaaahhhhhh!" Susan fell to the floor again as the woman pushed the button.

"You are Number 24, that is all. Any attempt to deny it or refuse any other orders or direction will result in punishment. Do you understand?"

Susan gasped as she lay on the floor, her neck burning from the multiple electric shocks she had endured. Her body was sore from where the rough stone floor had scraped her as she writhed in pain. She nodded, unable to bring herself to speak.

"Kneel" Number 9 commanded, and Susan slowly moved onto her knees again.

"Good." Number 9 said in a short but satisfied tone. "The stubborn ones are amusing, but become quite frustrating after a while. You only earn yourself pain and suffering with your defiance, once you accept your place, you can begin to earn rewards and pleasure."

"Where am I?" Susan asked cautiously, "What is this place?"

"You will address me as Mistress at all times. You will address anyone of a lower number as Mistress and you will obey any commands given immediately or you will be punished. Do you understand?" Number 9 stated in her usual flat tone.

"I understand, Mistress." Susan answered. May as well play along she thought, the more the tell me the better I can plan my escape. "What is this place? Why am I here?"

"This facility is where Master Luthor sends women to be trained as he requires." Number 9 informed her. "You will be taught how to act and behave so that you may be employed as necessary. If you learn your lessons well, you may advance through the ranks and become a trainer yourself. Failure to learn results in ever increasing punishment until you are deemed untrainable and discarded."

Susan could just imagine what this training would entail and there was no way that she was going to co-operate. Play along yes, but they were not going to break her.

Number 9 stepped back, allowing two other women to enter the cell. Like her, they were both naked with collars around their neck. As they moved closer Susan could read on their tags in block numbers 12 and 14. Number 12 was a smaller Asian woman and Number 14 was a tall statuesque blonde. "These two will take you to be cleaned and prepared. You will be assessed tonight to determine you baseline performance. The better you do, the less training you will require."

The two women approached Susan where she knelt and one held up a set of handcuffs. "Stand" Number 14 said as Number 12 moved behind her with the cuffs. Susan considered attacking them, but Number 9 stood in the doorway, watching her with her finger on the remote. Instead, Susan stood up and put her hands behind her where she felt the cuffs latch securely around her wrists. Once she was restrained, Number 14 hooked a leash to the ring in her collar and led her out of the door. They walked down a long hall, Susan counted at least 6 doors like hers on either side before they came to a crude shower stall. Number 14 pulled Susan in and secured the leash to a hook in the wall. She turned on a faucet and a stream of cold water drove the breath out of Susan. She gasped and tried to pull away as the water sluiced over her.

After a couple of minutes, the water was turned off and Susan stood there shivering. "Warm water is a reward you have not yet earned." Number 9 said as the two other women approached her with soap and sponges. Susan was quickly and efficiently washed and again the cold water was turned on to rinse her. After the shower was done Number 14 unhooked the leash and led her, dripping back to her cell. "A towel is another reward. If you perform well tonight you may be entitled to one after your next cleaning." Number 9 stated in a slightly mocking tone, the only emotion she had shown so far. Susan was taken back into her room.

"Kneel" Number 9 said and Susan knelt on the floor. She felt the cuffs being removed and saw Number 12 place a couple of packages on the bed. "Here is what you are to use to prepare yourself with. I will leave you alone to do so. Your efforts will determine whether you will receive reward or punishment." The women left the room and the door locked behind them.

Susan stood and hugged herself, shivering in the cold cell. She pulled the rough wool blanket off of the bed and wrapped herself in it until she managed to get control of her body. There were 2 packages, one roughly the size of a shoe box and one much larger. She opened the smaller one and saw it was a variety of beauty and grooming products. A plastic brush and comb, some cosmetics and makeup brushes. Nothing that was suitable as a weapon, all were too light or flimsy to even be sharpened. The other package held a uniform, if it could be called that. It was a mockery of the LAPD ladies dress uniform. The jacket had all of the badges sewn on, but was missing two buttons and cut too low to fasten anywhere but under her breasts. The uniform shirt was white, but at least 2 sizes too small and made of a sheer material. The dress skirt would barely come down to mid thigh and was lycra, not cotton and there was a set of black platform high heels to set it all off. There was also a lacy white bra and panty set as well as a set of white stockings.

30 minutes later Susan saw the window of her cell door darken and the lock turn. Number 9 was standing there and cast a disapproving look at the contents of the cell. The outfit was in shreds, scattered over the floor and the makeup and brushes were smashed and lay in pieces. Susan stood defiantly in the middle of the room. "Not gonna happen bitch." She fell to the floor in pain as Number 9 activated the shock collar. She writhed and screamed as Numbers 12 and 14 moved in and once Number 9 switched off the remote the pinned her to the floor and quickly cuffed her. They fastened the leash to her collar and passed it over to Number 9 who pulled Susan to her feet.

"Number 1 told me that you would likely behave this way. She also said that you would not respond to pain so in order to save time, other methods have been arranged." She turned and walked out of the cell, dragging Susan behind her. The walked back down the hall, past the shower and out a door at the far end. The next room was more terrifying than anything Susan had experienced yet. The walls were lined with shackles and various benches, stocks and other restraint frames filled the room. One wall was filled with whips, paddles and some things that Susan did not know the word for, and another was made up of a large 2-way mirror. Number 9 led Susan to a chair that was bolted to the floor and pushed her down into it. One of the other women quickly fastened a belt around Susan's waist, securing her to the seat. All 3 women stepped back against the wall and bowed their heads, waiting patiently.

After a few minutes a door in the opposite wall opened and Mercy entered the room. Susan was surprised, the woman was dressed in Lululemon leggings and a running jacket with white trainers on her feet.

"Surprised?" Mercy said as she saw the look on her face. "You expected a leather corset and thigh high boots I expect. While I have those, they are quite uncomfortable and not for the likes of you." Mercy turned to Number 9 "She has been difficult I assume?"

Number 9 answered in a respectful, even scared tone "Yes Mistress. She destroyed her uniform and beauty kit."

Mercy turned and looked at Susan "Like a mule, as I expected." She walked up to stand in front of the bound woman. "You are miles away from any other civilization. No one even knows you are alive, much less where you are. There is no one coming for you and no chance of escape. I tell you this because I want to offer you one last chance to comply before I resort to more drastic measures."

"Fuck you" Susan spat.

Mercy stepped back "As I suspected, but I had to make the gesture." She looked toward the mirror and waived, and a few seconds later the same door opened again. Susan's eyes widened in horror as Veronica was wheeled strapped to a furniture dolly.

"No" Susan screamed as she saw her friend. Veronica was naked, with a collar just like Susan's. There was a large ball gag filling her mouth and Susan saw several bandages covering various cuts and scrapes on her body. Her eyes widened when she saw Susan and she made strangled grunts from behind her gag.

"Miss McNaughton had a car accident last night. Unfortunately, she failed to negotiate a turn and went off a cliff. The vehicle burst into flames and her body was charred beyond recognition. As well, a briefcase in which crucial evidence in the case against Wilson Luthor was also destroyed." Mercy said, as if she was discussing the weather. She reached into the pocket of her jacket and pulled out a remote "If she is dead, then she can't feel pain."

he pressed the button and Veronica spasmed as the electricity coursed through her. Susan watched helplessly as her friend threw herself against her bonds and screamed through her gag.

"Stop! Stop this please!!" Susan shouted, struggling uselessly against the strap that secured her to the chair. "I'll do anything, anything you say, just stop hurting her!" She pleaded, looking desperately at Mercy, Number 9 and anyone else who was available.

Mercy waited for an eternity of seconds, then released the switch. Veronica sagged against the straps, sobbing into her gag. Mercy stood and walked over to where Number 9 was standing with the other slave handlers. "Can you do your job now?" She asked in a disappointed tone.

Number 9 flinched under the scorn in her voice. "Yes Mistress." She said and flicked an angry glare at Susan. Mercy held out the remote for Veronica's collar for Number 9 to take, then reaching up unhooked the tag from her collar. Number 9 whimpered as Mercy put the tag into a pocket, pulling out a different one.

"You are now Number 10. Don't waste my time with your problems again." She said with scorn, then turned on her heel and walked out the door. Number 10 stared daggers at Susan, her fists clenching and her breath coming in ragged gasps. Numbers 12 and 14 subtly leaned away and tried to disappear as much as they could. "Take her back to her cell!" Number 10 snapped. "Leave the cuffs on and wait for me there."

"Yes Mistress" Number 12 said meekly as the large black woman stormed out of the room.

Number 12 secured the leash to Susan's collar and holding up the remote for her to see, stood back as Number 14 released the strap holding her to the chair. Susan stood and tried to move to where Veronica lay, still strapped to the toppled furniture dolly. A sharp jerk of the leash checked her movement and she strained to watch her friend as she was led out of the room. When they got back to her cell, the two handlers opened the door and roughly shoved her in. She staggered until she slammed into the far wall, the turned.

"What are they going to do to her!" she demanded.

"You should be afraid of what Number 10 is going to do to you." Number 12 replied and closed the door.

Susan collapsed on the floor, sobbing in helpless frustration. She could handle this, she could survive, but Veronica would not. Veronica had always been the fun loving, outgoing one of their team but more than once Susan had spent an evening or a weekend consoling her when something went wrong. She did not have the steel that Susan did, and that is what Susan loved about her.

The sound of the lock turning snapped her back to the present and the door swung open. Susan was just starting to rise when the shock collar drove her to the ground. She writhed in agony as she saw Number 10 standing in the doorway, fingers white on the remote button. After what seemed like an eternity the electricity stopped and Susan gasped for breath. She had just taken one when it was driven from her as Number 10 kicked her hard in the stomach. Susan curled up into a ball but then the furious woman drove her fist into Susan's kidney and she arched back in pain.

"Do you have any idea how hard I worked for that position!" Number 10 screamed, kicking Susan again. "I have done unspeakable things to survive here and I finally got into the top 10, then you ruined it!" Number 10 pushed the button again and electricity arced through Susan's body. She howled in unrestrained agony as Number 10 held down the switch. The pain finally stopped and she looked up to see Number 12 holding Number 10 by the wrist.

"If you kill her, you will lose everything." She said to the woman who was shaking with fury. "Do you really want to fall all the way to the bottom over this bitch?"

Number 10 took a deep breath, collecting herself. She stepped forward and Susan flinched, anticipating another blow. Instead, she crouched down and grabbed Susan by the hair, pulling her head off the floor.

"What happens to you, happens to her." She growled softly, then gestured to the ceiling. Susan looked up and saw that a TV monitor had been installed in the ceiling corner of her cell. On the monitor was another room like hers. Susan focused through her tears and saw that on the bed, there was a figure curled tightly under the blanket. Number 10 pushed Susan back down to the ground and strode out of the cell. Susan crawled after her as best as she could with her hands still cuffed.

"No, no, please, please." She begged "She didn't do anything; I deserve the punishment not her."

Number 10 stopped and turned "This is the punishment." She said in a grave voice and left the room, door slamming behind her.

Susan pushed herself up so she could see the monitor. The figure under the blanket was unmoving, but a few seconds later started up as if they had heard something. Susan saw Veronica's blonde hair look towards the door, then she scrambled off of the bed towards the center of the room. She got half way to her knees when she collapsed and started writhing in pain. Susan didn't need to hear what was going on, she saw Veronica grasping at the collar around her throat, her mouth open in a silent scream.

"No" Susan sobbed. "God, please no." She saw Veronica stop writhing and attempt to curl into a ball, then the dark shape of Number 10 strode into view and drove her foot into Veronica's stomach. Susan flinched as her friend vomited on the floor, then arched back in pain as Number 10 punched her in the kidney. Through tear blurred eyes Susan saw Number 10 step back and look at the camera. The large black woman pointed at the camera, at Susan, then pointed down at the prostate form of Veronica. Everything was still for a moment, then she raised the remote and Veronica writhed in agony again. In brutally clear High Definition, Susan watched her best friend being tortured and there was nothing she could do about it.

No, there was something she could do about it.

A few minutes later she heard the key turning in the lock and Number 12 and 14 stood in the door. Susan was kneeling on the floor, head down, waiting.

"We are to clean you, then try again." Number 12 said as Number 14 placed two packages on the bed. Susan nodded as Number 12 secured the leash to her collar, then rising followed them to the shower. A short time later, Susan waited in her cell. She had done the best she could with her hair and makeup, given that she had never really worried about them before. She looked at herself in the mirror in the mockery of a police uniform. Her jacket was too small and fastened under her breasts pushing them up and out. The sheer blouse showed the outline of the lacy bra she was wearing, but only buttoned half way leaving her cleavage exposed. The skirt was tight across her hips and ass and barely came down to cover the lacy tops of the white stockings she wore. Her feet already hurt from the heels, the highest she had ever worn before was 2" at best. She heard the key rattle in the lock and turned to face the door. It opened to show Number 10 standing there, flanked by 12 and 14.

"Better, perhaps you can be trained after all." She grunted. She stepped forward to run a careful eye over Susan and snorted at the result. "You will need instruction if you wish to earn rewards. 14 will see to it." The Asian woman nodded.

"Turn to be cuffed" 10 said and Susan obeyed, putting her hands behind her back and feeling the familiar steel of the police cuffs fasten around her wrists. 10 turned her back to face her "Open" she commanded as she held a ring gag up to her face. Susan obeyed, knowing that any hesitation would result in Veronica being punished, and 10 shoved the black leather ring between her teeth and secured it behind her neck. 10 stepped back and 12 moved forward with the leash, fastening it to Susan's collar and leading her out of the room.

They turned the opposite way in the hall, moving toward the door that was much closer than the last time. The room they entered was very different, furnished like a classy hotel bedroom. "Of course" she thought "What else would Wilson Luthor need women for" and she shuddered at the thought of what was to come.

10 took the leash, gesturing for 12 and 14 to leave, and moved Susan to the center of the room. She positioned her there, heels together, chin up, facing the door on the opposite side of the room then dropping the leash went forward to open it. 10 stood back respectfully and a man entered. He looked older, mid 50's and slightly overweight and balding. He was wearing casual clothes, but they looked expensive. He glanced at 10, then over at where Susan stood. She could see him lick his lips as he strode over to her, leering at her like a pervert at a beauty pageant.

"She is a cop?" He asked and 10 handed him something from the bedside table. Susan recognized her badge and ID folder as he compared the photo on the ID with her face. "Good, good." He murmured "Wilson always comes through with his end of the bargain."

The man turned to face 10 "Leave us now." He barked. 10 nodded and turned to walk back through the door they entered. She paused as she passed Susan and whispered "Remember" then left the room.

The man threw the ID folder on the floor and reached out to grab Susan's breasts, kneading them roughly in his hands. "Cost me a pretty penny to get you dear" he chuckled as he leaned forward to lick the side of her face. Susan flinched both at the contact and at the smell of his breath. He reached down with one hand and slid it up between her legs, fumbling under her skirt and groping her crotch.

"Cops are always fucking with me, now I get to fuck with one of them. Sounds fair, doesn't it?" He asked, giggling to himself.

Susan tried to flinch away, shrugging her shoulders and turning her head as he groped her. "That's it slut" he cackled as he grabbed her and pulled her towards him. "Put up a fight, makes the taking all that sweeter." And he threw her toward the bed.