Hostile Witness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan staggered on the unfamiliar heels then fell onto the bed. She tried to roll over but he dove on her, pulling up her skirt and tugging at her jacket. She kicked out in instinct, striking him in the thigh with her heel. He howled in pain and staggered back. "You'll pay for that bitch" he shouted and ran towards her with his fists raised.

"No, she will not!" a voice commanded from the doorway as Mercy walked into the room. This time she was dressed in an elegant pant suit with a cream blouse and a set of stiletto heeled booties. She stood in the doorway, freezing the man in place with a cobra like gaze.

"I paid for her, I get to do what I want!" the man yelled with a hint of whining in his voice, like a child told he can't break his new toy.

"Yes Senator, you did pay for her." Mercy replied in her usual, indifferent voice. She glanced at where Susan lay on the bed, then her gaze slid off of her like she was just part of the furniture. "You paid for one hour with a police officer. You did not pay for the option of harming her, and Mr. Luthor would be very disappointed if you broached your agreement."

Mercy let the unspoken threat hang there and Susan heard the man shuffling his feet. "I wasn't going to hurt her" he whined "I was just going to teach her a lesson in manners."

"That you may do, but any long term or permanent damage that affects her ability to do what Mr. Luthor needs of her will be considered a breach of contract." Mercy said, like a lawyer arguing a case. "I am sure that you are aware that Mr. Luthor has no need of more money, and that there are others with whom he can do business if he requires it." Mercy reached into the drawer of the end table and produced a large leather strap which she held out to the Senator. "Nothing above the neck or between the legs, and no drawing of blood, understood?"

The man snatched the strap from Mercy and swung it through the air. "Fine" he huffed. "Now go back and watch your stories girlie, unless you want to watch this?" he said with a leer. Mercy managed to look disgusted, indifferent and bored at the same time, then turned and left the room.

"Well now Officer" the senator snarled "Lets see what we can do with this without breaking the rules." Susan screamed through the ring gag as the strap struck her across the back of her thighs.

Shortly later, the Senator was huffing with exertion and streaming with sweat. He pulled off his shirt revealing a soft, flabby torso sprinkled with grey hairs and liver spots. Susan hurt, but nothing like what she had already experienced. She moaned, half in pain half in disgust as the Senator pulled down his pants exposing his wrinkled cock and balls. He cackled and grabbed her by the hair as he shoved his crotch into her face. "Get sucking girlie" he wheezed as he pushed his flaccid penis into the hole of her ring gag.

Susan fought the urge to vomit, but slid her tongue along the slowly stiffening member. "Veronica, I am doing this for Veronica." She told herself over and over as she worked to breathe life into the Senator's tiny cock. The man moaned and groaned in pleasure as her tongue flicked over the head and shaft of the small penis. After what seemed like forever the Senator released her head and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Don't need that anymore" he said, and reached into the drawer for a dildo that he shoved through the ring of the gag filling her mouth. Susan moaned with humiliation as the man struggled to pull her around on the bed to get access to her ass. He pulled her skirt up and tugged the lacy panties down to her ankles as he positioned his semi-hard cock against her body. He pushed forward, feeling futilely for her pussy as he groped around.

"Don't just fucking lay there bitch" he growled as he slapped her hard on the ass. "Get my dick inside you or else you will get the strap again."

Susan considered the alternatives, then realized that if he was unsatisfied with her the punishment may be visited on Veronica. She wiggled and pushed until she could feel the tip of his cock against the hole of her pussy. He tried to shove it in, but she was bone dry and it went nowhere. She saw a small bottle of lube on the nightstand and grunted, nodding towards it.

"I knew you wanted me" he cackled as he grabbed it and squirted it over her ass. "May not be the young buck I once was, but once the ladies get a taste, they just can't help themselves."

Mercifully, he slid in easily and Susan barely felt him as he moaned in pleasure. She pretended to moan herself, a happy customer would be good for her and Veronica. He started to pound her faster, wheezing like an old locomotive as he squeezed her ass for balance. Susan worried that he would have a heart attack when she finally felt him cum inside her. He collapsed over her back, his fetid breath filling her nostrils.

He soon started snoring and must have laid there for a good half hour when Mercy came in the room. With a loud "Ahem" she jolted the Senator awake. "Your time is up Senator. I must ask that you allow your guest to leave and I will escort you to your rooms."

"What?" He exclaimed "We just got started! No way is that an hour."

"I am afraid that time passes whether you are awake to enjoy it or not." Mercy pointed out with smug indifference. She looked at Susan "Well dear, did you enjoy your time with the Senator?"

Susan understood the intent and nodded, moaning in fake pleasure.

"Congratulations Senator, you have still got it." Mercy said with fake sincerity, and extended her hand to him. The Senator staggered to his feet, groping for the pants that were still tangled around his ankles.

"Can I book another appointment with this one?" He asked, leering at Susan and running his hand over her ass.

"That will be up to Mr. Luthor, but I will make my recommendations." Mercy replied and led the Senator out of the room. Shortly after the other door opened and Susan turned to see 10, 12 and 14 approaching. They pulled her to her feet and fastened the collar to her neck. Susan had lost one of her shoes so she kicked the other off and felt much more comfortable in her stocking feet. 14 reached down to pick up the discarded shoes and other parts of the uniform as 10 spoke to Susan.

"We will return you to your cell, Mistress One will determine whether your performance merits reward or punishment."

With that they turned and headed down the hallway. When they reached Susan's cell 10 opened the door and 12 ushered her inside. The leash and handcuffs were removed and 10 gestured for Susan to sit on the bed. When she did, 10 pointed at 14 who stepped forward.

"My father was in a business deal with Mr. Luthor. He attempted to profit more than Mr. Luthor was appropriate, and I died during a break in at my apartment. A 'mistake' at the hospital resulted in my body being cremated before my parents could identify it."

12 spoke in a strong Russian accent. "My father lost an arms shipment to Interpol. He gave me to Mr. Luthor in exchange for forgiveness."

10 said "My mother ran a brothel for an associate of Mr. Luthor. She attempted to get out by turning informant and I died of a drug overdose 3 years ago. She stepped forward and looked at where Susan sat on the bed. "You are not the first cop to come here, I have seen women from Chicago police, DEA and FBI all come through here."

"What happened to them?" Susan asked in a scared voice.

Number 10 ignored her, "Many women have come through here before you. Some died, I have carried 8 bodies out over my time here. Some adapted, accepted their new lives and were given as gifts by Mr. Luthor to his associates or employees." She gestured to the women behind her "Some adapted very well, and have made a place for themselves here training new acquisitions." She looked down at Susan. "What happens to you depends on you, but what happens to your friend also depends on you."

With that, 10 turned and left the cell, 12 and 14 followed her and the door closed behind them with a clang. Susan sat on the bed in the tattered remains of her costume and cried in the silence.