Hostile Witness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha ha!" the man exclaimed, as he slapped Susan's already sore ass. The pain shot through her, but only served to enhance the pleasure she was also feeling. She closed her eyes and moaned into her gag again, her fists clenching involuntarily. She opened her eyes and saw 10 standing in front of her, the large black man by her side with her hand stroking his massive cock. The black woman smiled as Susan whimpered into her gag, helpless to deny what she was feeling. She crouched down and took the bound woman's chin in her hand. "You gonna' cum on that cock there, cop bitch?"

Susan nodded, understanding that it was what she was expected to do but disgusted that she would not have to fake it. She felt the orgasm building within her, helpless to stop it. Her pussy tensed and she stiffened against her bonds as the sensation flowed through her. Tears of disappointment flowed down her face as she undeniably orgasmed on the cock of the criminal who was ra**ng her. She felt him explode inside her, filling her with his own cum as he howled in glee.

"I fucked the law, and I won!" he sung as he pulled out of her to the cheers of the audience. "Come on boys, shows over." The guests and women made their way out of the library, some delivering slaps to Susan's sore ass as they passed and laughing at her groans of pain. When the library was empty, Veronica ran over and struggled to remove the gag from Susan's mouth. The ball came free with a pop and Susan gasped for her first full breath of air in what seemed like forever.

"Oh god, I was so scared for you" Veronica gasped, awkwardly hugging Susan and planting frantic kisses on her cheeks. Susan moaned, part in pain but mostly in relief that the ordeal seemed over.

Susan shuddered, afraid to reply about what she was truly feeling. She pushed herself up off of the bench as Veronica unhooked her wrists and ankles. "10 may be a world class bitch, but she did what she could to take it easy on me. I won't be able to sit well for a week, but at least I'm not bleeding." She winced as she stood, and braced herself against the bench to take off her heels. "For all of the money they spend on these shoes, we sure don't seem to put much wear on them, do we?" She asked, then she and Veronica broke down into laughter as the stress flowed out of them.

14 took that time to come back in to the library, quietly closing the door behind them. She saw the two women, wiping tears from their eyes as they recovered. "I am glad you are ok." She said with concern in her voice. "You always seem to get it harder than everyone else."

"I guess that is to be expected, when you are a cop being held by criminals." Susan said dryly as she pushed herself up off the bench where she had been leaning.

"I had better get out there, not much use for a maid in here anymore." Veronica said and the two women embraced before she hurried out the door.

14 moved over to where Susan stood and as she lifted one side of the bench, wheels popped out from underneath. Soon the two women were pushing it into the elevator to return it to the dungeon level. As they rode down, Susan asked "So, how does this place work? What is the hierarchy, who does what? I thought that as a trainer, we would not be expected to provide services."

"Someone has to do it" 14 replied somewhat cynically. "The new recruits can't, unless it is part of their training. And this place is too secret and isolated to bring in people every time there is a party, so the task falls to us. Fortunately, it doesn't happen very often and Mercy tries to rotate the duties."

"So, who does what, and what should I look out for?" Susan replied, eager for any information that may help her and Veronica.

"Mistress One runs the facility, and makes all decisions regarding tasks and appointment. Mistress Two is her second in command, and has been for several years as I understand." 14 said, leaning against the bench to push it out of the elevator and through the Hotel Room. "Mistress 3 works with Mr. Luthor, outside. They are responsible for providing information to the facility about upcoming arrivals or events that Mr. Luthor may hold. It is quite a sought after position as they travel everywhere with him."

"And know everything, I will have to meet this Number 3." Susan thought.

"4 through 9 are the leaders of the training teams. They select their candidates and decide on what needs to be done to bring them around. Sometimes it is slow, sometimes it is fast depending on the person." She paused, "Emma was a mistake, she shouldn't have been at that party. She wasn't ready. 7 was her handler and was pissed all night after, but I hear she wasn't coming along well enough and Mercy needed someone to give to Farouk."

Susan shuddered, that was almost her if Mercy hadn't sent Sheilah in to help. Trading one life for another to keep a sadist happy, she felt dirty at having survived at the cost of that poor woman.

"10 through 19 are the trainers. We are selected by the team leaders at the start of each session, depending on who the candidates are and what they feel they need." 14 looked at Susan as they shifted the bench into position and locked down the wheels. "10 read your dossier and decided that you needed 12 to teach you how to be elegant, and me to teach you how to be beautiful. Usually, she only works with one trainer, but you were a challenge." Susan smirked in reply.

"So, if 10 is not a leader anymore, why is she in charge of a team?" Susan queried, trying to find any leverage or weakness that she could exploit.

"Mercy demoted 10, but did not replace her. The position of 9 remains open, to motivate her I guess." 14 said. "In truth, I think she demoted her just to make her mad enough to go after your friend. 10 was not happy about using her against you, she thought that any progress that you made would always be suspect, and if we lost your friend we would also lose you."

Susan nodded "Cynical, manipulative, cold blooded, and excellent at reading people's weaknesses. Mercy and Luthor are made for each other."

14 nodded "I have not seen much of Mr. Luthor, but I will agree with your assessment. Come on, it is almost time for dinner and we need to shower and change first."

Susan followed 14 back to the elevator and exited on the floor that held the staff housing. The trainers were housed in a long dormitory style room, each with their own bed, night stand and a small foot locker. Their costumes were stored in a huge walk in closet at the far end, but when not on duty they could change into normal clothes. 6 other women were there, chatting on beds, toweling off after showers, one was doing yoga. It looked like a typical college dorm, but for the bars on the windows. They looked up as Susan and 14 came in, silently regarding the new girl in her LAPD costume. A few looked at her with a gleam of hope, while others glared at her with undisguised hate.

Susan didn't care, she was used to the people she was trying to help being angry. She stripped off her costume, tossed it on her bed and headed for the shower. She was just toweling off when 10 came into the dormitory, the large black woman was naked and covered in sweat, carrying her corset and shorts in her hand and a bottle of water in the other.

"Damn, but don't that man know how to use it!" she bellowed, and the other women applauded and cat called as she strutted between the beds like it was a catwalk. She tossed her outfit on her bunk and swung around, striking a pose wearing her boots and nothing else. "Shit, I feel like cop bitch there, I can't walk either." She said with a grin and another round of feminine hooting followed in reply. Susan stood there wrapped in her towel, waiting for 10 to quit her act so she could get by.

"Watch it there 10, cop bitch right behind you lookin' to bring you in!" one of the women shouted, and 10 pivoted to look at where Susan stood unimpressed.

"Glad you enjoyed it." She said dryly. "Glad one of us did anyway." And she moved to slip by, not noticing the warning look 14 was trying to give her.

"Damn girl, don't get so uppity just cause you got your ass paddled." 10 said, and reached out to pull Susan's towel off, revealing her red and bruised body. Another chorus of hooting and cat calls ensued as Susan spun to grab her towel back. 10 twirled it above her head mockingly knowing that between her stature and heels there was no way Susan was going to reach it. "Come get it girlie, but it looks like you got all the evidence you need already."

Susan stood there, arms crossed "Really, are we doing this High School level shit? All I see is a woman who is tough as long as her opponent is already cuffed."

10 stopped and stared at Susan. "Shit cop lady, I am pretty sure that isn't the first time you have heard someone say that. I know plenty of dudes who got a beating only after the cops put the cuffs on them." She walked up and stood toe to toe, forcing Susan to crane her neck up "You wanna see if you got what it takes to put me down, cop?"

Susan smiled, this wouldn't be the first time someone underestimated her and paid the price for it. "Sure, here, now?" A chorus of oooh's filled the room.

"Nah, not here. Too much shit that can get busted and Mercy will have my ass for it. Let's go down to the dungeon, ain't nothing that can get busted there."

A few minutes later and Susan was squaring off against 10 in the middle of the dungeon floor. All of the equipment had been pushed to the walls where the rest of the trainer woman sat, eager for the show. Susan had put on a pair of leggings and a t-shirt, but 10 was still nude and in her boots. She moved over to a rack and picked up a riding crop, tossing another one to Susan. "The first one to drop their crop loses, got it?" Susan nodded and twirled the crop in her hand. It wasn't quite a tactical baton, but it was close. The two women moved to the center of the ring, then with blinding speed, 10 swung the crop striking Susan on her left tit. Susan gasped in pain and danced back. "Dammit, no one said go." She cried.

"We just agreed on the one rule, don't go trying to make up new ones now." 10 replied to a chorus of laughter from the watching women. Susan balanced herself on her feet and moved around the room. 10 had the range, but Susan thought she had the speed. She feinted right and dove in to the left, swinging the crop at 10's exposed breast.

The larger woman stepped forward, taking the blow with a grunt then with a hard shove of her hand knocked Susan to the ground. Susan tried to roll away but 10 drove her knee down onto Susan's back, pinning her to the floor. 10 swung her crop swung down and struck the back of Susan's forearm, and her hand spasmed open with the pain, her own crop flying away. 10 dropped her own crop and quickly gathered Susan's wrists behind her back. She snapped her fingers and one of the women tossed her a length of cord that she used to expertly bind her wrists together. A quick spin to grab her ankles and Susan was efficiently hog tied on the floor.

10 stood, her 6" heel boot resting on Susan's bruised ass. "Don't think you can get uppity with me, 19. I have been putting women in their place since before you got tits."

10 walked over to a cabinet and when she returned, she forced a ring gag into Susan's mouth. Then she moved behind her and pulled down her leggings. Susan wiggled helplessly as 10 lubed up a dildo and slid it up between the hogtied woman's legs. Once it was nestled firmly in her pussy, she turned a dial and a slow steady throb began to vibrate the latex cock. The black woman then moved around and crouched down in front of the helpless woman at her feet. "It's been a long day. I'm going to take a shower, grab some supper, then maybe watch a movie before going to bed. I'll see you in the morning, right ladies?" Susan moaned as the women made their way out of the dungeon, some bending down to smack her ass as they left. "Goodnight" she heard 10 say, and the lights went out leaving her alone in the darkness.

After what seemed like hours, the lights flickered back on again. Susan blinked as her eyes adjusted and groaned for what seemed like the hundredth time. The slow throbbing of the vibrator had kept her on edge, but wasn't enough to give her an orgasm. She had tried rolling around to either dislodge the device, or stimulate herself, but nothing worked. She was weeping in frustration when she heard a familiar voice.

"Susan, are you alright?" Veronica asked with concern. Susan saw a pair of black heels and fishnet stockings come into her field of view, then her friend crouched down. The young blonde woman was wearing her French maid's uniform, complete with a frilly white cap and black lace gloves. She reached down to untie Susan's legs and Susan moaned with relief as she stretched. She leaned forward to let Victoria untie her arms but heard the voice of 10 behind her.

"Nope" Susan heard 10 say in a sharp voice. "Your friend here convinced me to let her check up on you, but your lesson isn't over yet."

Susan groaned into her gag and looked pleadingly at the tall black woman who lounged in the door. 10 was wearing a pink sweat shirt and baggy track pants with her hair pulled up in a messy bun. It was a shock to see her looking like a normal woman. Veronica turned Susan's face to look at her and held up a bottle of water. Susan tilted her head and let her friend slowly pour it into her mouth. It was difficult to swallow with the ring gag but she managed to do it and the cool liquid felt heavenly.

Veronica looked at her friend and down at the vibrator that was still deep inside her pussy. Susan whimpered as the apparently limitless batteries maintained their slow steady thrum of stimulation. She looked pleadingly at where 10 stood, begging for freedom or release. The tall black woman strode over to where Susan sat and crouched down to look her in the eye.

"You cost me my spot when you got here. Then you get added to my team and challenge me in front of everyone, what did you expect." She said with an angry tone. "You think that because we are both stuck here that makes us friends?" 10 reached out to twist Susan's nipple, bringing a squeal of pain from the helpless woman. "A lot of bad things can happen in this place. Those shoes are real tricky walking down the stairs. I saw a girl get a pot of hot cooking oil thrown in her face, not much use for her after that." 10 stood and nudged the vibrator with her foot, bringing another groan of frustration from the woman beneath her. "I told you I carried 8 people out of here, well 2 of them I did myself." 10 stood and walked back to the door. "I'll be back for you in the morning, I assume we won't have any more problems by then."

Veronica called after her in a pleading voice "You promised."

10 stopped to look back. "Yes I did, leave her like you found her or else the next accident will be yours." Then she continued through the door, shutting it behind her.

Susan looked at her friend as she moved to crouch in front of her. "When 14 told me what had happened, and what had been done to you, I couldn't leave you like this. I remember what it felt like to be kept on the edge like this so I made a deal. I get 10 some alcohol, and she lets me help you finish, once."

Susan groaned, the throbbing pulse of the vibrator ever present between her legs. She stared up at her friend, blonde hair held up with an elegant clip securing the tiny cap to her head. Her ample bust barely restrained by the black silk top and her firm ass peeking out of the frilly silk skirt. The fishnet stockings held up by the garters that snaked out from under the hem made her toned legs look sexy as they were shaped by the black heels she wore. God she looked incredible.

Veronica crouched down and took Susan's face in her hands. Her red lips kissed the hard leather of the ring gag and her tongue snaked into her friend's mouth. Susan moaned in gratitude as her friends' hands slid her shirt up, gently caressing her tits. Veronica helped her friend lay back and leaned down to take a hard nipple in her warm moist mouth. Her tongue slid around the rigid nub while red painted fingernails traced lines of pleasure over Susan's erotically charged body. Susan gasped through her gag as her friend kissed her way down over her stomach and between her legs. Veronica reached down to pull her leggings off, then kissed her way back up from ankle to crotch.

Susan lay back, trying to maneuver her bound hands into a comfortable position as Veronica kissed and licked the inside of her thighs. "I'm, sorry, I can't take it out." She said as her fingers brushed the throbbing vibrator "but I can use it." She grasped the end and gently twisted it inside Susan's wet cunt. The feeling started fireworks in her brain and Susan groaned as the latex cock slid back and forth in her pussy. She arched, pushing up with her legs and lifting her ass up off the floor. The exertion felt good after being bound for so long, and she held it there as long as she could while Veronica kissed and licked at the pussy in front of her.

Susan felt her orgasm begin to build. Desperately she wanted to cum, but she also wanted to have as much time with Veronica as she could. She was so lonely and scared. Every thing she did just made things worse, only with her friend and lover could she feel safe. She whimpered through her gag, tears of desperation running down her face from her tightly closed eyes. Veronica sensed her fragility and backed off, taking long slow licks around her sensitive pussy lips and gently kissing her swollen clit. Susan held out as long as she could, but eventually it overcame her. She shuddered in a long, slow orgasm that flowed through her entire body. It seemed to last forever as her lover kept up the slow licking and nibbling to prolong the feeling as long as she could.

Eventually, Susan relaxed and Veronica crawled up from between her legs to wrap her arms around her and nestle her cum slicked face into her neck. Both women lay there for what seemed like hours, enjoying the feeling of each other. Veronica eventually sat up "I'm sorry, but if I don't get back to the dorm it is 10 strokes of the crop for each minute."

Susan nodded, unable to speak and rolled over onto her stomach so Veronica could hogtie her again. Veronica tried to do it as loosely as possible but Susan grunted knowing that 10 would be the one to untie her in the morning. Veronica sobbed as she tightened the rope around her friends' ankles then bound it to her wrists. When she was done, she kissed her hogtied lover's cheek and Susan felt tears splash down. "Stay Safe." She said in a tear choked voice. "Ooou ooo" Susan tried to reply through the ring gag. She watched as the fishnet stocking and heels receded to the door then the lights went out and she was alone in the dark again.

Susan woke as the lights came on. Mercifully, the vibrator had died shortly after Veronica had left and Susan was able to get some unsatisfying sleep. She groaned in pain as she heard the padding of bare feet coming towards her. She saw the dark feet and ankles of 10 move into her field of view, then yelped in pain as she was spun around on the bare floor. 10 crouched down so she could look Susan in the eye. "Are we good here cop chick? You gonna' try to challenge me again?"

Susan didn't know whether to nod or shake her head, so instead she groaned. 10 laughed and unfastened the ring gag, pulling it out with a sharp tug.

Susan worked her sore jaw for a few seconds, trying to remember how to use it. "I won't challenge you again, in public or in private." Susan stated in a clear but submissive voice. "You have survived here, and if I want to survive too, I need to listen and learn."

"And not piss me off." 10 said in a flat voice, untying the hogtie and freeing Susan's legs. She pulled the woman to her knees, steadying her as her numb legs tried to collapse under her.