Hostile Witness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10 continued "Lady, I am stuck with you. If I want my number, and my girlfriend back, I need to drag your skinny white ass along with me so don't hold me down."

Susan nodded.

"I heard what you said to Mr. Luthor up there. How you were going to bring this place down. Then what, have you thought of that?" 10 asked in a hard voice.

Susan paused to consider, "What do you mean, you and everyone else can go free. Isn't that what you want?"

10 reached out and slapped Susan on the tit, more to make a point than to inflict pain. "Go free? What are you the DA or the Judge who is going to determine that?" The woman stepped back, "I have been here almost 5 years I figure, and you are the 12th woman I have trained. You think I can be forgiven by your society for participating in that?"

"But there were extenuating circumstances, you were captives!" Susan exclaimed.

"Captive?" 10 held her arms out and spun around "Do I look like a captive? Do you think that the public will just let me walk after what I have done?" 10 paused. "Even if they do, where do I go? My mother ran a brothel, I wasn't exactly college material before I came here. What about the rest of them eh?" 10 held up a hand and ticked off her fingers.

"14's dad is a big international businessman with connections in Washington. Think he want's his daughter to come back from the dead with this story following behind her? 12's father gave her to Luthor to save his own ass. Think she has a great future here or back in Russia after they deport her? Hell, 18 used to be 6, before she killed her last trainee. Puny bitch had a heart attack while 18 was whipping her for fucking up with a client. She gonna' walk after that?" 10 moved forward and bent over to stand nose to nose with Susan. "Before you start calling in the cavalry here, you better know just who it is you are saving. For a lot of them, this is the best life they are ever going to get."

Susan just stood there with a shocked look on her face. You arrest the bad guys, they go to jail, people they victimized are relieved. That's how it worked, isn't it? She never considered that the women here might not only not want to be saved, but might actually fight her if she tried.

10 stood back, giving her a moment to process it all. "Well, are we good?"

Susan nodded. "Yes, we are good. Can you untie my hands now?"

10 slapped Susan on the tit again, hard this time, then with her backhand got the other one. Susan yelped in pain and cowered back.

"Yes, we are good Mistress 10!" she shouted.

Susan collapsed to her knees, head down and in a trembling voice "Yes we are good Mistress 10."

10 snorted. "About time, and don't you forget it. Now get your ass upstairs and get cleaned up, we got a dossier to review."

As 10 turned to walk away Susan called out to her "My hands, the vibrator."

10 turned back "See you can find someone other than your little maid friend to help you, but I bet you won't. Then come by my bunk and I will do it, one last lesson on where you stand here."