Hot and Cold: How Not to Negotiate

Story Info
Jaina and Sylvanas get pounded by a gnoll.
7.1k words
4.6
3.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
307 Followers

A request featuring Sylvanas Windrunner and Jaina Proudmoore from WoW with a gnoll. Contains anal and magic futa

***

"Her presence is offensive."

High atop the frigid mountains of Alterac, three figures took refuge inside the remnants of a decrepit old castle that had long since fallen to ruin. They were kept warm within a room that had, at an earlier period in time, been lavish, and the pleasant heat of the hearth kept them safe from frostbite. Well, two of them anyways.

Jaina tightened her grip on her staff and eyed the tall, dark, and ghostly woman standing next to her. Her and Sylvanas had arrived here at the exact same time, and neither were very happy about seeing one another.

"Your presence is boring," Sylvanas replied, lazily adjusting a gauntlet.

"Excuse me? I'm--"

The oddly accented voice of their host interrupted them, and they both turned to look at him. "Ladies," he said, patting his hairy thighs with his paws in a strange gesture of appeasement. "No fight now. Or me leave."

Keeping a wary eye on Sylvanas, she saw the Banshee Queen's eye twitch in annoyance before a practiced, formal smile formed on her face. Not everyone took kindly to being ordered around. Especially by a gnoll.

"Of course, Wildtooth," Sylvanas said, crossing her arms under her impressive bust. "Let's discuss our partnership so you can get back to... whatever it is you do."

Wildtooth shook his head dramatically, causing his tongue to flail about. "My name Grimtooth, of Wildpaw tribe."

There was a brief but telling pause before she spoke again. "Right. Grimtooth."

Jaina nearly snorted laughter.

Beneath that diplomatic veneer of friendliness the Dark Lady was boiling. Both of them had traveled to the cold mountains of Alterac to recruit this furry simpleton and his tribe as mercenaries, but neither had been told they'd have competition. Whether or not the gnoll had planned this little threesome--or whether he had just fumbled his schedule--Sylvanas wasn't exactly sure, but both women had been hoping to secure an easy alliance with the warlord. Now, they'd actually have to work for it.

"As I mentioned in my letter," Jaina began. "The Alliance is willing to provide for half of all food provisions that your people require for the next three years. This is on top of luxury items such as runecloth, salt, furniture, flasks..."

"Flasks and grain! What a pittance." Sylvanas grinned arrogantly, flashing her sharp elven canines. "The Forsaken have no need for such things and can easily provide those in far greater bulk than the Alliance can." She gave Jaina a look that had her fuming. "And quicker. But this is only the bare minimum," she continued, pacing about the chamber and emoting with her hands. "We--I--am willing to gift you gold, vermeil, and even weapons."

Jaina opened her mouth to speak but Sylvanas held up a silencing hand. "And, as we are neighbors, I will arrange a line of trade between the Undercity and your... castle here."

"Trade? They don't produce anything to trade with!"

"Don't be so rude, Jaina. They gather herbs and skin hides do they not?"

"Not in any great amount, and they have no idea what that stuff is worth. You'll end up ripping them off."

"It's better than your offer."

"I wasn't finished making my offer!"

"You are now, little mage." Sylvanas turned to Grimtooth and set a hand on her hip. "Do we have an agreement?"

The gnoll leader scratched his chin with one of his clawed hands. "Me not sure. Both of you very appealing."

Sylvanas' eyes narrowed, but then she realized what he meant. Rather than appraising their offers with his insignificant brain, he was instead appraising their bodies with his eyes.

She smiled. This sort of negotiating was easy.

Turning around, she unclasped her cloak and set it upon the mantel of the fireplace, purposefully leaning in and arching her back so that Grimtooth got a good long look at the way her leather pants stretched and strained over her ass. Typically, barring a gust of wind, her bottom was hidden by her cloak. But out in the open? There was no ignoring the abundant hump Sylvanas carried behind her. Large and round, not many men could resist staring at it, and this gnoll was no exception.

When she returned to where she'd been standing next to Jaina, the archmage gave her a queer, suspicious look that almost made Sylvanas laugh. Jaina hadn't caught on yet, the naive little tramp.

"Now then," Jaina said, clearing her throat and running a hand over her robe as if to straighten out wrinkles that weren't there. "As I was saying, we are prepared to offer you both food and luxury goods, but alongside this we are willing to teach you forms of basic magic that might help your quality of... quality of life."

Grimtooth wasn't even paying attention to her.

She scowled at Sylvanas. "What are you doing?"

"Adjusting myself," Sylvanas said, arranging her corset so that her breasts were pushing out of it more than usual. The way she was leaning forward didn't go unnoticed by the archmage, nor, obviously, by the gnoll. "My breasts are rather large, you see, so..." She shook her head and smiled innocently. "But I guess you wouldn't understand."

"Mine are just as big as yours!"

Grimtooth made a cackling noise that sounded like a hyena, his tail wagging happily behind him. "Me prefer elf lady breasts." He pointed at her chest. "Look how they spill out of armor."

"Would you like to see them?" Sylvanas asked nicely.

Jaina's eyes widened. "What?!"

"Surely partners should be fully open with each other? Don't you agree, Grimtooth?"

"Yes yes. Open!"

"Are you serious? You can't be serious." Jaina watched in horror as Sylvanas reached behind her and undid her chest piece, allowing her big blue tits to tumble free.

Jaina gasped. Grimtooth drooled. Literally.

Sylvanas allowed him time to take her all in, jutting out her chest and wiggling slightly for the gnoll's pleasure. She had her faults, but her body was not one of them. Her outstanding elven genetics had gifted her with heavy breasts that stood proud atop her chest with only the slightest hint of tasteful sag, ensuring that they were all-natural as opposed to magically enhanced.

"Do these please you?" she asked, cupping her tits and squeezing them together.

"Pleased! Oh yes..."

"Good." Sylvanas smiled victoriously. "Serve me and I'll even let you touch them."

"Me serve! Me serve!" he replied, nodding like a bobblehead.

The stamping of enchanted wood against old greystone finally drew the gnoll's attention back to Jaina. Her normally calm and kind features now appeared annoyed, and her fingers clutched tightly about her staff.

"Don't be ridiculous. You can't just base such an important decision upon her breasts."

"Why not?" Sylvanas interjected, unwilling to let Grimtooth steer the conversation. "I'm just showing him how open and cooperative I am. If you're not willing to do the same then I don't see why he should trust you over me."

Jaina scowled and balled her hands into fists. It looked as if steam was rising up from around her--and given her abilities this was certainly possible. Anger reflected in her crystal blue eyes, but then determination joined in.

"You want open? I'll show you open."

With the slightest flick of her staff and an unuttered incantation, her robe disappeared--and reappeared--on a nearby table, leaving her naked except for a pair of purple silk underwear hiding her womanhood.

Grimtooth's tail wagged like an excited puppy, while Sylvanas raised a surprised, and perhaps even slightly impressed, eyebrow.

"How's that for open?"

"Maybe Grimtooth consider your proposal," he said, reeling his tongue back into his mouth.

For a moment it was Jaina's turn to look smug, but then Sylvanas smiled and her heart sank. What was she going to do now? There was only one logical conclusion this could end with if Sylvanas kept up this game.

"Your turn, Grimtooth," Sylvanas said. "We mustn't be the only ones revealing ourselves."

"Yes yes, fine fine." He brought his hands up to remove the unbuttoned jerkin that clung to his torso, but Sylvanas stopped him with a tsk tsk as if he was a child.

"Here," she said, bending over and hooking her fingers underneath the waistband of his trousers. "Let me." Yanking them down, she revealed the gnoll's turgid tool, flying at full mast and looking remarkably similar to the worgen cocks she was accustomed to treating herself to. Behind her, she heard Jaina gasp.

"I suppose I'm a little overdressed now," Sylvanas said. Standing up and turning around, she strained to get out of her leather pants, wiggling and undulating her hips. Gradually, her blue cheeks were revealed to the cool air. Each was thick and round and it was truly a wonder how those pants could contain an ass that large.

"Me like," Grimtooth said, reaching out and giving her ass a good squeeze.

"I thought you might," she said, letting him touch and feel as he pleased for a few seconds before bouncing him back with her butt. "Now, allow me to convince you of our alliance."

With his hands out of the way, Sylvanas was free to press her ass against him, bending slightly so that she could capture his cock between her thick cheeks. Once it was firmly nestled between them, she began to undulate up and down, doing her best to jerk him off with her ass. She'd left her thong on, and the tiny thread of fabric soon became marred with pre-cum dripping from the gnoll's tip. The lecherous liquid smeared against her skin, making her task even easier, and if there was any doubt as to how much he was enjoying the buttjob she was giving him the shear amount of pre-cum he was unleashing dispelled such notions.

His cock was large and slick, but the additional fluid allowed her to pick up speed, and soon enough she'd entered a pace that was neither too fast nor too slow, although she occasionally alternated between both extremes.

"Move over."

Sylvanas turned her head to look at Jaina. She was standing at her left with her back--and ass--facing Grimtooth.

"Want to join in, do you?" Sylvanas asked, shuffling over so that the gnoll's cock slipped out from between her ass cheeks. Rather than sandwiching him between her cheeks, they'd both sandwich his cock between their asses instead. She'd done this before, so it wasn't hard for her to adjust to an additional partner.

"I'll do what I have to for the sake of this deal," Jaina said acidly.

Sylvanas snorted a derisive laugh. "How very noble."

The two of them joined together to give Grimtooth a double assjob, rubbing up against him and massaging his hefty cock between both of their behinds. A lack of experience initially served to make Jaina's movements awkward, but after a minute or so she got the hang of things, bouncing her ass in near perfect unison with Sylvanas. And although she wasn't as toned or athletic as the Dark Lady, her ass was equally impressive. Big and pale, it was a good match for Sylvanas' blue booty, meaty but well-shapen, big but not too big.

Grimtooth, of course, loved every second of the attention he was receiving. The two most beautiful women he'd ever seen were competing with each other, and his cock was quite literally stuck in the middle of them. His well endowed manhood jostled and slid between their perfectly round and perfectly large cheeks, smearing them with a nice shiny sheen of pre-cum.

"Is this how you typically do business?" Jaina asked, her voice straining from exertion.

"I do what I must," Sylvanas said, catching one side of the gnoll's cock between the cleft of her cheeks and rubbing her ass up and down in one smooth stroke. "But do tell: was it necessary for you to fuck Thrall or is that just something you enjoy doing?"

"How dare you speak of my relationship with your warchief!"

"Former warchief... But you're right, why don't we talk about your less-than-wholesome relationship with Anduin instead?"

"You!-- I don't-- At least I didn't take it up the ass from his father!"

The two enraged women looked as if they were about to strangle one another, and as their rage increased so too did their bodies increase in speed. They rocked and rolled their asses against his cock with an increased ferocity, a passionate frenzy, massaging it with their plump cheeks and not even realizing over their bickering that Grimtooth was just about ready to explode.

When he whined like a hyena and shot ropes of sticky cum all over their asses, they at last stopped arguing. Holding still, they allowed him to paint their behinds as he wished. He coated them equally, liberally, spurt for spurt, until he was utterly spent and his essence dribbled down their ample ass cheeks.

Jaina was first to pull away, quickly spinning around as if trying to hide her cum-stained ass and pretending she hadn't just got him off with her behind.

"So?" she asked nervously. "Have you decided?"

Grimtooth tilted his head in thought as he absentmindedly stroked his shaft.

"Hmm... Grimtooth still need convincing."

Sylvanas rolled her eyes. "Of course you do." Gesturing to a nearby chair, she instructed him to sit down. Then, flashing a wicked grin at Jaina, she said, "Would you like to go first?"

"What do you mean?" Jaina asked, nervously glancing at the gnoll's still erect shaft and then back to Sylvanas.

"Don't play innocent."

Sighing in resignation, Jaina lowered herself to her knees in front of Grimtooth. This was not at all how she'd intended this meeting to go, and she blamed the Dark Lady for her current predicament. Still, she wasn't about to give up now. The Wildpaw tribe had grown considerably during their isolation and, if recruited, would provide a wealth of useful troops in the war effort. They weren't very intelligent, but gnolls could be a deadly force on the battlefield under proper organized leadership.

Shuffling forward, she groped at her breasts and laid them in his lap, squishing his colossal crimson manhood between them like two soft pillows. Grimtooth had a lengthy cock; big and red, it was proportionate to his large and beefy frame. It fit between Jaina's tits like it belonged there, but despite her ample bust, nearly half of his shaft poked out from between her tits, wet with cum and whatever natural lubrication he seemed to have.

Shooting Sylvanas a look that could kill and receiving a smirk in reply, she went to work titfucking the gnoll. Her breasts, large, milky white, topped by pink nipples and just about the perfect size for this sort of obscene activity, hugged him nicely. This was something she'd done before, and she was quite good at it, too. Fast up and down motions soon had him groaning in his animalistic fashion, and when she concentrated on massaging the base of his shaft so that she could take him into her mouth he practically jumped up out of his chair.

His hips canted up into her face, feeding her more dick than she'd intended to take and causing her to sputter. Pulling away, she coughed, earning a snicker from Sylvanas.

"What's wrong, too much for you?"

"Not all of us are accustomed to sucking off tauren and worgen," the archmage snapped.

"Perhaps you should branch out from orcs and your nephew, then," Sylvanas innocently suggested.

Jaina wrapped her lips back around Grimtooth's cock and glared at Sylvanas. Maybe she wasn't as experienced as a thousands-year-old elf slut, but she knew what she was doing.

Finding her groove, she engaged in a languid pace in which she bobbed her head in the gnoll's lap smoothly and easily, simultaneously using her large breasts to help get him off. In the past she'd had trouble sucking cock, but not anymore. She'd practiced, done her homework, even researched in the dark and shady sections of the Stormwind library how best to please a man from books that were too obscene to name. And, ever the prim and proper student, she put that knowledge to the test, sucking off Grimtooth was silent efficiency. She used just the right amount of saliva, just the right amount of tongue, and with every long pull of the mouth her gorgeous lips dragged tantalizingly over his sensitive girth.

Minutes on minutes went by, and she kept up this slow, continuous pace, stopping only on occasion to throat him all the way until her lips kissed her breasts. Holding, holding, then retreating and resuming her skilled blowjob. Not a strand of hair nor a rivulet of saliva so much as fell or dribbled out of place, and she held his gaze with her clear blue eyes, looking like the most angelic cock sucker on Azeroth. She buried him within her abundant titflesh, sweetly suffocated him within her mouth, made him whine like he'd never experienced something quite so wonderful.

"Not bad," Sylvanas said, kneeling down next to her. "Move over."

Jaina unhurriedly dipped her head, taking as much cock as she could fit in her mouth before lazily pulling back and letting it escape from her lips, trailing a string of pre-cum and saliva along with it.

"Eager aren't you?" Jaina asked, inching to the side and out of the way.

"Eager to seal this deal."

Grimtooth cackled, clearly overjoyed at this turn of events, while Sylvanas took Jaina's position.

Heaving her breasts up and around his manhood, she smothered it amongst the softness of her flesh and wasted no time getting going. Forceful and aggressive, she used her unnatural strength to jerk his cock with her tits, smushing them around his pole and creating delicious friction with every up and down motion. Opening her mouth, she dangled her tongue out and drizzled saliva onto his cock, getting it nice and lubed up before pumping it fast and hard, creating a wet shlicking sound every time she fucked her tits all the way from the base to the tip of Grimtooth's thick pulsating cock.

There was nothing prim and proper about the way Sylvanas handled men. She let loose, her energetic technique in stark contrast to her normally cold disposition. The way she titfucked him was almost hostile, and although it could scarcely be believed that the Banshee Queen enjoyed such sexual activities, there could be no doubt as to what the Dark Lady's favorite pastime was. Little gave her pleasure more than cock. Jerking it. Sucking it. Fucking it.

Fast, dirty, messy. And, perhaps above all, hard.

Purring, Sylvanas leaned in and wrapped her lips around the pointed tip of Grimtooth's prick, humming a pleased, if slightly exaggerated, Mmm at her first taste of him. She was no stranger to fellatio. Humans, orcs, trolls, worgen, even an ogre--she'd tasted them all. But a gnoll? The thought hadn't crossed her mind until now.

Diving deep and maintaining her rigorous titfucking, Sylvanas made zero effort to quell the noises she was making. She sucked loudly and openly, slurping without shame and utilizing all the spit she could muster. The difference in technique between her and the archmage was night and day, fire and ice. Sylvanas dispensed with her normally cold and impersonal demeanor, sucking dick and mashing her tits against him in a frenzy. Smoldering red eyes stared up at him as she devoured his manhood, plush purple lips stretched wide while her thin elven cheeks hollowed inwards, and the rapid bobbing of her head plunged the little stone-walled room into an echo chamber of filthy, wet gulping.

A lifetime of training and suffering had honed her beautiful body for combat, but a lifetime of taking dick had similarly honed her sexual prowess. Gone was any pretense of queenly behavior, and in its place was an erotic fanaticism for cock. Tasting it on her tongue, feeling it bulge out her slender neck and pulse with hot desire.

"Mmmn," she purred, swallowing every inch of hard manhood that poked out from between her tits and contracting the muscles in her throat. Without a gag reflex there was nothing preventing her from sitting there with a heavy slab of gnoll meat in her mouth. Drool leaked from between her lips, trickling down his cock and over her breasts, and she continued to slobber all over his tool like a messy whore until an eagerness to move compelled her once again.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
307 Followers