Hot and Cold: How Not to Negotiate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvanas had nearly endless stamina, and Jaina knew a few magic tricks of her own to keep up with her. So, within the cozy confines of an abandoned castle in the mountains of Alterac, they fucked until the fire winked out, relit it with a fireball, and continued well into the night. Sylvanas rode the archmage like a woman possessed, taking every inch of that massive draenei dick up her ass and then begging for more on her hands and knees. Screaming and demanding to be fucked harder, rougher. Throwing out insults until Jaina pulled out and fucked her pretty elven face for a good ten minutes.

The splattering of yet another load of cum against Sylvanas' face brought about a brief halt to their degenerate fuckfest. Looking around, they finally realized the gnoll had left.

"Great," Jaina said. "Now we're both screwed. We'll have to do this all over again."

"You're free to teleport back to the brothel you came from," Sylvanas said, wiping her face and flicking a heap of cum onto the floor.

Jaina took a sip of conjured water and eyed the Dark Lady, an unusual glint in her eye. "I've got a better idea."

An enhancement incantation further enlarged her tool, and it wasn't long before the resonant screams of a cock-drunk banshee and the clapping of thick elven cheeks echoed throughout the castle and into the frigid night.