Hot & Horny GILF Ch. 02

Story Info
After hooking up with my coworker, we meet after work.
4.2k words
4.74
33.4k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

Note: if you haven't already, read Hot & Horny GILF Ch. 01, which is a prequel to this story.

***

It was only a few hours after I'd had an amazing sexual encounter in the office with my 60-something coworker when I heard from her and she confirmed that she was just as horny for me as I was for her. She contacted me via our in-office instant messenger and asked if I was available later that day, after work, to pick up where we'd left off. I was absolutely interested in seeing her and getting her naked again so I let her know that I was free. We made a wonderful discovery when I asked where she lived so I could figure out how long it would take me to get to her place. It turned out that, not only did we live in the same town, we practically lived in the same neighborhood; we lived close enough to each other that I could walk to her place. I felt that, not only was this serendipitous, it also opened all kinds of doors regarding where our relationship could end up going.

I did end up driving over to her place later that night rather than walking. I figured that, if I was not invited to spend the night, it could be awfully late and I might be a bit worn out for walking when I headed home. I still parked a few houses away because she'd told me that she had adult children in the area who might call and ask about a car they didn't recognize in front of her house. The last thing we'd want is to be interrupted by her children given what we expected to be doing. When I knocked on the door, she peeked out to confirm it was me and, when she opened the door and let me inside, I could see why. She was wearing a long, slinky nightgown that must have had a built-in push-up bra because her tits were way up and out there, making my eyes go wide and my jaw drop. There was a matching robe over the nightgown that I guess she could have closed had it been someone else at the door but it was wide open for me. I wanted to just reach out and start fondling her big titties but, instead, I took her in my arms and brought my lips to hers. We made out for just a moment, my cock stiffening, before she realized that she hadn't locked the door behind me. Once she had, she dropped to her knees in front of me, right there at the front door.

"You took such good care of me today," she said, working on getting my jeans open, "that I want to make sure that I take care of you first tonight."

Obviously I was not going to argue with her and I was pleasantly surprised that she was determined to take me right there rather than heading to the couch or the bedroom. Looking down at her incredible cleavage, I was ready to slip my cock between her luscious tits but, once she had my rigid cock out and engulfed it in her mouth, any thoughts about fucking her tits were temporarily displaced...along with every other thought. I moaned freely as her lips slid down my cock and reached down to run my fingers through her long, brown hair. I didn't push my cock deeper into her mouth because I didn't need to; she was doing a skillful job of engulfing a significant length of my shaft. She was definitely a talented cocksucker and, though I'd enjoyed having her suck me to completion earlier that day, her abilities were far more evident here.

She didn't seem as though she was trying to draw out the pleasure I was feeling but neither did it feel like she was rushing through it. It felt more like she was just using every bit of skill that she had to make sure that I felt the highest level of pleasure and it was absolutely working. It was definitely among the top blowjobs I'd ever received in my nearly 50 years of life and, as I was feeling my orgasm building, I was grateful for the events earlier that day that had led to this moment. I noticed that she never looked up inquisitively as though to confirm that she was performing satisfactorily; any time we caught each other's eyes, she looked more coquettish, like she was well aware of the effect that she was having on me. It was definitely a look that got my blood flowing even more, if that was remotely possible.

When my cock began to swell even more with my orgasm imminent, it didn't affect her efforts at all; if anything, it just caused her to shift her effort more toward making me cum. I would have been happy to enjoy her blowing me for much longer but, at the same time, I was looking forward to an intensely pleasurable orgasm. I didn't have to do anything but focus on the pleasure I was feeling and, when I finally exploded into her mouth, I groaned loudly not just because I had the freedom to do so but because I couldn't really help it. She swallowed my load and continued to suck me off until I was fully spent then she let my cock fall from her mouth and sat back on her heels. Her massive cleavage still caught my attention despite her cute face now being turned up toward me but I willed myself not to focus solely on it, at least not yet.

"Oh my God, that was incredible," I said, reaching down to help her up then kissing her as I slipped my hands down to caress her ass, which felt as though it was bare under the robe and nightgown, "but now let me show you what I can do with the luxury of time and privacy."

I led her to the nearby couch, not even wanting to take the time to go to her bedroom. I had her sit and started to slide the hem of her nightgown up, exposing her bare legs, which she parted. By the time her pussy was revealed, her legs were spread wide enough for me to lower my head between them. I didn't intend to change my technique from earlier that day but did plan to spend more time eating her pussy and assumed that she'd be more relaxed which would hopefully lead to increased enjoyment. I started by running my tongue along her slit and tasting the abundant juices that were already flowing which had her immediately moaning. She was definitely less reserved in her own home and, as she was moaning, she reached down to hold my head and was rocking her pussy toward my face. When I slipped a couple of fingers into her and started to lick and suck her clit, she moaned even louder.

It was nice to kneel there devouring her pussy with no concerns about someone walking in on us or hearing us and coming to investigate. I nearly always enjoyed eating pussy but, since this situation was even more enjoyable than earlier that day, I think it was reflected in the effort I was making to not only make her cum but to make her cum with a high level of pleasure. She was writhing more and moaning louder the longer I was eating her, which I'm pretty sure was primarily because she felt the freedom to do both. I certainly appreciated the feedback and, although I could also tell by how much wetter her pussy was becoming, her honest and unrestrained responses to my efforts made it clear that she was thoroughly enjoying this. If there had been any doubt or uncertainty about whether I'd get another opportunity to do this, her reactions were pretty clear that it was going to be highly likely.

She started tensing up the longer I was eating her until she was arching up off of the couch. I managed to keep my tongue on her clit and my fingers pumping in and out of her despite this and she ultimately went limp and started shaking. I continued to eat her as she was cumming, raising my head only once she'd gone completely still and had let out a sigh. At that point, I slipped my fingers from her pussy into my mouth as I sat back on my heels. My attention was still mostly on her pussy as she sat there recovering, though I did cast the occasional glance up at her tits or to her face. Her eyes were closed but she was smiling and she had a stunning smile, which just made me even happier to be where I was. When she finally opened her eyes, she sat up and leaned forward to kiss me, her cleavage looking even more incredible.

"Let's go see what it's like to fuck each other in a bed," she suggested, getting up as I did the same. The hem of her nightgown dropped to cover up her naughty bits but my cock was still hanging out of my jeans, now nearly fully rigid again, which was not always a quick process at my age. Her home was small and just one story so she led me to a hallway off of the living room and down to her bedroom, which also wasn't awfully big. There was enough room beside her bed, though, to undress each other. She pulled my shirt up over my head then I slipped the robe off of her shoulders. As she was working my jeans and underwear down, I reached behind her to find another collection of hooks helping to hold her tits up. Once those were all undone, I was able to slip the shoulder straps down and the whole thing just slid down her body to the floor. My cock swelled even more as I stared at her naked body before she dropped down to take my jeans and underwear the rest of the way down. She helped me step out of my shoes then my jeans, underwear and socks so that I was as naked as she was. Before she stood again, she wrapped her lips around my tool briefly and made sure that it was fully rigid.

She had me climb onto her bed and lie in the middle then climbed on herself and straddled me while I watched her boobs bouncing and swinging. When she reached for my cock, my gaze dropped to her trim, brown bush as she guided my cock toward it. She lowered herself onto my cock, both of us moaning as her hot, wet pussy engulfed it, then just sat there for a moment with it filling her. I reached up for her tits and started to fondle them while admiring them again, grateful for another opportunity to get my hands on them. She started to slowly move up and down on my cock, the expression on her face indicating that she was experiencing a great deal of pleasure, which I was as well. Fucking her felt awesome and I was glad that I'd already blown one load so that I'd last longer, which I also typically did when my partner was on top, anyway.

She gradually picked up the pace, riding me harder and faster as her tits began to bounce. I moved my hands around to caress her ass so that I could watch them and was reminded just how sweet her ass was. I hadn't spent nearly enough time admiring it or caressing it up to this point and vowed to remedy that. I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down to insure that she was receiving the full length of my cock. The longer she was riding me, the hotter and wetter her pussy was feeling but I wasn't in any danger of cumming just yet. We were both pretty vocal about the pleasure we were feeling and her bed joined in the chorus, too, squeaking just a bit in time with our fucking. Everything went silent when Becki dropped down onto my cock and just sat there, seemingly holding her breath before suddenly moaning again as her body started shaking. Since her tits were no longer bouncing, I brought my hands back around to fondle them again as she was experiencing her orgasm.

Once she'd finished cumming, I'd gotten to thinking about her ass again so I had her move off next to me, still on her knees. As I got up onto my knees, she lowered her head onto the bedspread so that her ass was sticking up in the air. I had to take a moment to thoroughly admire it before running my hands over the soft, smooth flesh. Finally, I guided my still rigid cock back into her pussy, pushing it in until my hips were pressed against her ass. Holding her hips, I started to fuck her again, slowly at first but gradually picking up the pace. She was reaching back under herself, presumably to caress her clit and help another orgasm along. Once I had a good, steady rhythm going, I reached forward to heft her swinging tits in my hands. I think feeling the soft, smooth flesh and her hard nipples made my cock even harder.

The bed was quiet for the moment but she was getting louder and pushing back against my incoming thrusts. I reluctantly abandoned her tits so that I could fuck her harder and deeper, holding her by the hips again as I pulled her back while pushing into her. My hips were smacking into her ass, making it jiggle slightly each time, and the bed started to squeak again. We weren't banging the headboard into the wall or anything; just causing a rhythmic squeaking with our motions. I could feel an orgasm beginning to build due to the faster pace but she was clearly much closer than I was so it didn't surprise me when she pushed back and just held there for a moment. I pushed into her as deeply as I could, waiting until she started shaking while letting out a cry. I eased my cock in and out a few more times as she was cumming, enjoying the additional lubrication, but slipped out of her once I was certain she'd finished cumming again.

I had her roll over onto her back then admired her body for a moment before moving up to straddle her. I lay my cock between her succulent tits and she brought them together against it. Holding onto her headboard, I started to slide my cock between her tits, moaning at the feeling of the soft, smooth flesh against my tool. I wouldn't say it necessarily felt better than it had earlier that day, only that it was much more comfortable kneeling on her bed versus the desk in the focus room. I also liked that she was holding her tits together for me this time because it gave me more of a sense that she was as into this as she was everything else we'd been doing. Once again, since she'd cum multiple times already, I felt no guilt for this being strictly about my pleasure.

As she had earlier, she was watching my cockhead as it appeared repeatedly from her cleavage but she wasn't jutting her tongue out this time; of course, she had thoroughly sucked my cock and swallowed my load not long before. I tried to maintain a slow and steady pace as I slid my cock between her succulent tits but, the longer I was doing it, the more difficult it was. My cock was swelling even more the closer I was getting to cumming and the level of pleasure continued to increase. I would like to have fucked her tits for much longer but there was no way I could hold back the intense orgasm that was building so I just went with it, assuming that I'd have plenty more opportunities. It wasn't much longer before I was spewing onto her sternum with a grunt. She continued to hold her tits against my cock until I was spent then, as I moved off next to her, she spread my jizz around on her chest and licked it off of her fingers.

I lay beside her and watched then, once she'd finished, we remained in her bed as we recovered, just chatting and enjoying each other's company. Of course it didn't take long lying there naked before we were both ready to go again so we ended up spending the next few hours sucking and fucking all over her house. She did invite me to stay and, since we still had to work the next day, we didn't stay up too late. We were also pretty worn out by the time we decided to call it a night. I hadn't brought anything along so I just asked that she make sure I was up early enough to head home to get ready for work. As it turned out, she made sure I was up plenty early the next morning but it wasn't by setting her alarm. I was still pretty well out when she slipped under the covers and wrapped her lips around my cock but it didn't take much of her skillful cocksucking before I was fully awake. It was too dark to see her even if I'd thrown back the covers so I just lay there enjoying the pleasure provided by her mouth.

The way she had crawled under the covers, her ass was nearby so I reached over to caress it as her mouth moved up and down my stiff cock. I probably could have caressed her pussy, which I assumed was dripping wet, but decided to just focus on the pleasure I was feeling then she could do the same once she was done with me. Because she was such a talented cocksucker, it wasn't going to be long before we were switching roles, though I anticipated thoroughly enjoying eating her pussy again. For the moment, though, I just caressed her ass while savoring the feeling of her hot mouth sliding up and down my rigid tool. I didn't try to hold back my orgasm and it didn't appear that she was trying to draw things out either; we did still have to get to work that morning, after all.

The closer I got to cumming, the more my cock was swelling but that didn't impact her cocksucking and she just continued to inhale my tool. She was gently pumping the base while sliding her lips down as far as she could manage, which had my orgasm building with a high level of pleasure. It was silent in her bedroom aside from my occasional moan and a random slurping until I started spewing into her mouth with a prolonged groan. She continued to suck me off while swallowing my load as I repeatedly spurted into her mouth. Only once I was fully spent did she let my cock fall from her mouth and crawl back out from under the covers.

"Whew!" she exclaimed, "It was getting warm under there."

"Well let me reward your efforts," I suggested, reaching for her.

"We're going to be late for work if we don't get moving," she replied, getting off of the bed, "so you'll have to join me in the shower if you want to continue."

I was up and following her immediately into the master bathroom, which looked like it had been remodeled because there was a nice, big glass-enclosed shower but no bathtub, which wouldn't have been the standard based on my guess at the age of her house. It was perfect for two people to share, though, so I definitely was not complaining. She stepped into the enclosure and turned on the water with me right behind, closing the door. With the temperature adjusted, she turned to face me and leaned back into the spray, wetting down her hair. This gave me an opportunity to just stare at her naked body and feel the blood trying to return to my spent cock. Once she'd wet herself down, she indicated for me to do the same as she grabbed a bottle of body wash. With both of us thoroughly wet, she squeezed out a bit for each of us and we began to lather each other up. Of course I spent a significant amount of time on her luscious titties but gradually washed all of her upper body before hunkering down in front of her. As I reached around to lather up her ass, my face was right at pussy level so I couldn't resist starting to lick her. She immediately moaned and grabbed my head, pushing her pussy toward my face, so I guess she was pretty worked up. Rather than continuing to slurp at her slit, I focused on licking and sucking her clit, which just made her moan even louder.

Since my hands were totally soapy, I didn't want to slip my fingers up into her and I didn't want to pause to rinse them off, so I continued to soap up her ass, gradually running my soapy fingers between her cheeks and over her asshole. She seemed to shiver a little each time my fingertip encountered her asshole so, naturally, since there was plenty of slippery soap suds, I went ahead and eased my finger into her ass while still licking and sucking her clit. The sound that she let out as she started immediately shaking made it clear that this was intensely pleasurable for her and her orgasm seemed to go on while I slowly slid my finger in and out. I fully intended to continue eating her pussy and fingering her ass but, once that initial orgasm finally tapered off, she had me stand up, my finger slipping out of her ass.

"That felt so incredible," she said, reaching down to find my cock nearly fully rigid again, "I want to see how it will feel when you stick this in my ass."

My cock grew even stiffer at that suggestion as well as due to her stroking it. It didn't take long before I was fully rigid but we killed the time slipping our tongues into each other's mouths. Once I was ready to go, though, she turned toward the wall and leaned forward while I ran my soapy cock between her ass cheeks a couple of times before lining up with her asshole. It took minimal effort due to all of the suds before I was sliding in and she was immediately cumming again. I was holding her waist, slowly sliding my cock in and out while expecting to be cumming again pretty quickly myself. Her asshole was so snug that it felt absolutely incredible as I fucked it. Once she recovered enough from that initial orgasm, she started to push back against my incoming thrusts, setting a slightly faster pace. Given that we still had to finish showering and eventually head to work, I was fine with a faster pace and another quick orgasm.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers
12