Hot & Horny GILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped my hands up to cup her swinging tits while leaving her in complete control of the pace and my cock may have become even harder as I caressed the soft, smooth flesh. Whether it did or not, she had another apparently intense orgasm within a couple of minutes of the first then picked up her pace even more. Less than twenty-four hours after a seemingly innocuous conversation about my back, here I was, naked in her shower and fucking her ass. It was absolutely unbelievable. As she was pushing back onto my cock harder and faster, I ended up straightening up and holding her waist again, her ass smacking repeatedly into my hips. We were both moaning as we were getting closer to cumming again. When I finally exploded into her ass, she immediately started shaking as she was also cumming.

I continued sliding my cock in and out of her ass while I was spurting into it but, once I was spent and beginning to soften, I slipped out. She turned around and we made out some more but we'd been in there for a while by then so we focused on getting clean. I'm pretty sure that, by the time we were toweling ourselves and each other off, we were both pretty fired up again. Had my cock been fully stiff again, I suspect we'd have been a little late for work. As it was, once I was dry, I pulled on the clothes I'd been wearing the previous evening so I could go home and finish getting done. We'd decided to drive to work together now that we knew we lived so close and figured that, if anyone even noticed us arriving together, a simple explanation about carpooling would deflect any suspicion. After a bit more kissing, I headed home and was back a little while later to pick her up.

"It had been a long time since the last time I was fucked in my ass," she said as we were heading toward work, "and I forgot how much I enjoy it."

"Well I'm happy to provide that service whenever you'd like it," I replied.

"Maybe not at the office, though," she suggested, "By the way, how's your back?"

"It's never felt better," I replied, "but we should probably continue with this course of treatment."

To be continued...

12