Hot Asian Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then lifts my dick up straight and puts her mouth to my balls and licks and sucks each one. She slowly jacks me off while doing this. I can't take it anymore...

"Oh my god... I'm about to cum..." I whisper while holding my breath and tensing up.

She pops my dick back into her mouth and starts bobbing her head up and down quickly while jerking me off. She looks up at me again and makes eye contact with me. Not only did she say that my dick is tiny, but now I'm cumming in what must have been less than 45 seconds!

I start spasming and feel my dick explode into this girls mouth. I can see her throat and cheeks flex as she starts immediately swallowing my cum. I have to hold the wall behind me to keep myself from falling. I realize that I'm standing on my tips of my feet. She takes her time and squeezes and pulls all the cum out of my dick. I stand there for a minute or two looking down at this angel of a woman that just sucked me dry with her big glossed out lips.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever had." I say.

"I've had fun. You seem like a really nice guy." She says.

She stands up and rubs a hand across her lips to get any extra spit or cum that might have gotten onto her chin. She then reaches down and slowly puts back each one of her huge tits back into her bra and lowers her shirt.

"Are you married, or have a boyfriend or what?" I ask her while she bends over and looks in the mirror trying to fix her hair.

"I think it's better off if you do not know anything about me." She says in a kind voice.

"Ok." I say smiling at her and finishing pulling up my pants and adjusting myself.

She turns and faces my way.

"I just needed to get this out of my system. But listen... we can never do this again, and this never happened." She says.

I smile and put my hand out to shake hers. She looks down, then looks into my eyes and reaches out and shakes my hand.

"I will never forget this for the rest of my life." I say.

"Me neither. Take care." She says.

She slowly opens the door, and looks both ways and then quickly walks out. I follow a minute later.

When I get home the kids greet me at the door and my wife asks me how it was.

"It went pretty good this time." I tell her.

12