Ex-Girlfriend’s Mom

Story Info
She cheated but her mom loves him.
16.4k words
3.79
79.4k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean is sitting on the couch, reading a worn out paperback. He loves reading a lot. It's his favourite hobby, except for spending time with his girlfriend, who is swimming in the pool outside. It isn't surprising that Leah would be deeply invested in swimming. Her mom Alice, who is shopping right now, was an Olympic swimmer. In her heyday, Alice was only two seconds slower than the fastest female swimmer in the world. She has an incredibly impressive personal record for 100m freestyle at 53.74 second. Who knows just how fast she could have gone if she didn't get pregnant first. Now she is a 40 years old single mother after her husband left her for one of her former teammates.

The 18 years old college freshman has known her since he was eight when he first started hanging out with Leah. He is now back after the end of the first semester, and so is she. They went to different colleges and are now excited to see each other again. Leah is and has always been way out of his league. While he is a plain faced geek with an average body, she is a stunning athlete with an extremely pretty face. Yet she asked him out last year after many years of great friendship, since Leah could see just how nice and sweet Sean is on the inside. She loves him so much and he loves her too.

Leah gets out of the swimming pool and walks up to the house. After Alice stopped swimming, she became a very sought after professional coach and made a lot of money over the years. She is a very well off woman now and it shows in how wonderful the place is. Her and Leah live in this large house together in great comfort, being loaded and never wanting for anything at all. "Hey, baby," Leah says. "That was an intense workout. Would you massage my legs for me please?" Sean nods. He has no idea that she is getting him to do is as a way to seduce him.

The blonde has been dropping hints for an hour now that she wants to have sex, but Sean, being very dense, has never picked up on any of the cues. Right now he is rubbing her toned legs gently with his hands. These are easily the second strongest pair of thighs Sean has ever seen, with Alice's being only slightly more muscular than her. That's not too surprising though, since Alice was an Olympian and stayed in her top shape through regular exercising and a strict diet. At 40, she is still in better shape than most high school female athletes, including her own lovely daughter.

Even now Sean doesn't understand that Leah is trying to arouse him and tells his girlfriend once he's done giving the massage that he now has to leave. "My mom wants me to help prepare dinner, and I promised her I would," he tells his pouting girlfriend, leaning in to kiss her on the lips. "I love you baby. See you later, okay?" Leah mutters it back to him as he leaves. She then scowls in frustration. The girl has been dealing with a lot of desire lately. Leah just desperately needs to get fucked soon but he has to leave and go home to help his mom with cooking dinner.

She sighs as she sits down on the couch and then slips her bikini bottoms off, rubbing her bald pussy gently. Then Leah slides a couple of fingers inside herself and begins to masturbate. Leah wishes it's her boyfriend's dick inside her cunt instead of her own fingers but she has to settle for finger banging herself since he is too clueless to pick up on her desires. Her cunt is a sloppy mess, with sticky nectar leaking out all over the place as she pumps her digits in and out. The girl could suddenly hear knocking at the front door. Leah quickly puts a spandex short on and rushes towards the door, opening it.

Right there is Sean's drug addicted older brother Mack. Mack is able to retain a good appearance but is secretly pumping himself full of cocaine. He sniffs for a few seconds before grabbing her wrist. He then brings it up and says "You were finger fucking yourself earlier, weren't you?" he asks Leah. "Don't deny it. I'm very well acquainted with the smell of pussy juices." Mack then puts on an expression of false concern. "Say, why do you have to do that anyways? Is my little brother not fucking you the way you deserve to be fucked?" Then realisation dawns upon him. "Oh my. He isn't good at fucking you, is he?" Leah shyly nods. Mack grabs her hips and then smashes his lips against hers. "I'm going to show you what getting fucked by a real man feels like, babe."

"Mack, what's the matter with you? We can't do this!" Leah protests as he shoves her inside and then kicks the door shut behind him. "You are my boyfriend's brother and-" The words die in her throat as he yanks his pants and briefs down, revealing his 14 inches dick. "Holy shit!" He then grabs it and tugs several times, until there's a stream of pre cum seeping out from his urethra. Leah has already slept with Sean before and his dick is nothing compared to this one. It was average but Mack's just so fucking huge. It's massive. Just seeing it makes her womanly juices flow out of her hole, soaking her spandex shorts. Suddenly he gathers some of his pre cum and forces his fingers into her mouth. The girl subconsciously licks it all up, enjoying the taste.

"There's more from the source," he tells her arrogantly. "Now get down on your knees and get me off, if you want me to stuff you with my huge fucking dick." Leah is now hypnotised by the sight of the large manhood in front of her. She gets down on her knees like he ordered her to and wraps her hands around it. Her hands couldn't even go all the way around the rod. It's too thick. She slides them up and down and kisses the underside of his prick, licking up all the delicious pre cum. "You like how it tastes, bitch? Tell me whose cock is bigger, mine or my brother? I know you must have at least seen it by now. Say it to me, slut."

"Your cock is so much bigger than your brother," she tells him as she sucks the tip before sliding it into her mouth. The girl has practiced the art of cocksucking several times with a 12 inches dildo so she only gags a little now, being able to deep throat him relatively easily. Feeling his cockhead lodged in her throat lights her pussy on fire. She bobs her head and hums around the tool, using the vibrations to stimulate him and make him gasp. Cheating on her boyfriend with his much hotter brother is such a dirty, slutty act and the illicit nature of it only turns her on more. She has never been this horny before and she isn't going to stop now, even though she knows it's wrong.

About ten minutes after she started sucking his cock, Mark tells Leah to stop. Leah is very confused by this until he tells her he wants to fuck her cunt now. She then walks over to her bed and takes her spandex shorts off before she lies down on it, spreading her legs apart. Mack quickly begins to lick her cunt, teasing the athlete's clit with his tongue. "No need for us to have any foreplay now," she tells the muscular boy. "Seeing your hard dick was already enough to get my juices going, handsome. Now show me what a real man's like. I don't want my loser boyfriend to get my pussy anymore. I want to give it to his hunky older brother."

Mack smirks as he parts her pussy lips and penetrates her, feeding her hungry cunt his large equipment. The thick appendage slowly inches its way inside the orifice, stretching her out and making her cry out in both pain and pleasure. "Do you like how I fuck you?" he asks Leah as he screws her roughly, pounding her cunt and pile driving her into the bed. His powerful body thrusts down aggressively as he violently bangs her. She cries out and starts to scream. The bed is creaking from how roughly he is fucking her, banging her brains out with every stroke of his large dick. "Will you ever let him fuck your pussy after this?"

He is fucking her very violently now, grabbing her large tits and squeezing them as he seesaws in and out of the warm love tunnel. Her canal constricts around him, squeezing his tool as he stuffs her with it. He impales her repeatedly with his weapon, spearing her cunt and tearing it apart. It is so freaking tight. "Never! I'm never letting that chickenshit near my pussy again! My pussy is yours! Yours, Mack!" she cries out as she experiences her first orgasm from a real dick. Sean had never been able to make her cum just from his cock. He's always had to eat her out to make her climax. "Your cock is so much bigger and better than Sean's! I love your cock so fucking much!"

Mack grins, full of himself as he keeps on hammering her cunt and stretching her out with his girth. He fucks her a lot harder than he ever fucked anyone. She is so sexy, by far the sexiest girl he has ever seen. He couldn't even believe that she asked his wimpy little brother out. That nerd doesn't deserve her. He is fucking her so much better than that loser Sean ever could. She is telling him that as she moans out and screams his name the way that she never screamed Sean's. Her pussy spasms around him with every sharp jab of his rod. "You fuck me so much better than he does! You fuck me much harder than him!"

Hearing this triggers his orgasm and he fires ropes of cum into her hot pussy, filling up her womb. His balls are much larger and he releases far more semen in one orgasm than Sean could pump out in three. Soon, his thick semen is flowing out of her puffy orifice, leaking down her inner thighs. Feeling his cum blasting the insides of her cunt makes Leah has a second orgasm and she's now convulsing, her body twitching all over the bed as the force of the climax crashes into her. She squirts onto the bedsheets, something Sean has never been able to make her do before.

"Fuck my ass, baby," Leah begs him. "I never let Sean fuck my ass, but I want you to do it." Mack flips her over and then grabs her thick, round asscheeks, spreading them apart. He grabs a bottle of lubricant and lubes up her asshole. Then he slides his huge cock into her muscular ass and then starts to butt fuck her. He fucks her buttocks very hard. Soon the girl has a massive anal orgasm. Mack keeps on fucking her thick booty through this and sends her to a second and then a third and fourth orgasm, before she finally tells him she can't take anymore and passes out.

Once she's passed out, Mack takes his still hard cock out of her. He moves up to squat next to her face and jerks off. The large man grunts before cumming all over Leah's sleeping face. His prick throbs violently as he unloads, coating her features and decorating her pretty face, dumping strands after strand of cum onto Leah's perfect face. Soon the girl's beautiful face is covered in his hot jizz. He smiles as he grabs his phone and takes some photos, first of her face completely drenched in his semen and then of her used pussy, with his cum in it and leaking out onto her thick thighs. After that the handsome man sends it to his little brother, along with the text 'This is what happens when you can't please your girl. She gets fucked by someone who can."

.....

Sean is just sitting on his bed and reading Stephen King's The Outsider, having purchased the book a couple of days ago. His phone beeps with a notification. Frowning, the college boy picks it up and finds that he's been sent some photos from his older brother. When he sees the photo, his face pales with horror. There are many pictures taken from different angles, showing his girlfriends' beautiful face covered in cum and semen leaking out of her pussy. Then there's that text as well. He drops it and feels the tears pricking his eyes as he begins to sob in anguish. It's the most painful and humiliating thing that's ever happened to him in his entire life and he doesn't know if he'll get past this.

He then receives a video, this time from Leah's phone. It shows her on all fours as his older brother slams into her from behind. "H H Hey, my love," she says to him, moaning Mack's name loudly. "Ohhhh, I love you so much! But I love your brother's cock more! Aaaah!" She slams her huge ass back at Mack as he pounds her and fucks the shit out of the blonde swimmer, screwing her really hard. "Ahhh, he's so big! He fucks me so hard, unlike you! You're just a weak and small cocked little shit! Ooooh, I take that back. I don't love you anymore! Ahhh, I don't want to be with a shrimp dick loser who can't fuck me right!"

Just five minutes later, she sends him some photos of her asshole with his brother's cum leaking out of it, along with another video. With tears in his eyes, he clicks to play it. It shows her riding up and down on his brother's dick, in the cowgirl position this time. "If you are still watching oooh then you are really p p pathetic!" Leah cries out as she impales her cunt on his brother's dick. "I bet you're so hard right now, looking at me riding your brother's superior cock. He is better than you in every way. His huge cock is longer and thicker and he has much better stamina than you! He is a real man!" Watching the love of his life fuck his brother is way more painful than anything he ever though possible.

Finally, Sean could bear it no longer and deletes the video and photos, blocking both of them on his phone. He sobs by himself, not wanting to tell his parents. If they know, it would only lead to more conflict. He just has to get over this by himself. It's so difficult though, since they were childhood friends and he loves Leah so much. He still loves her. He couldn't switch it on and off just because she cheated on and dumped him. No, it will take time. Lots of time. The boy sighs as he lies down on his bed to try and fight off the incoming headache. God, it's just way too painful for him. He has never had to handle something like this.

Suddenly, he could hear the front door opening and the familiar sound of Mack's footsteps. The boy sighs and tells himself not to hyperventilate. Having to live under the same roof as this bastard is now starting to grate on him. Mack has always been scum but he's an even bigger piece of shit now, after fucking Sean's girlfriend and then sending him those photos. He so does not want to deal with this dipshit right now, but he's going to have to. He will have to until the next semester start before he can avoid him. Mack pokes his head in through the door and Sean immediately says "Fuck you, you jerk." Then he realises that that was a poor choice of words.

"No thanks, dork," Mack snickers, his face showing nothing but cruelty and contempt for his weak little brother. "Your girlfriend already did that for me." Then he taps his chin and says "Or rather, your ex girlfriend. She did make it pretty clear to me that she wouldn't be near a small loser like you again, after experiencing my cock." Then he whips his dick out in front of Sean. Sean could see that his ex-girlfriend's pussy juices is still all over Mack's hard cock as Mack says "See? This cock gave Leah more orgasms more orgasms today than you did in the last couple of months. She chose this cock over you and your love for her. Your heart is meaningless to her now. She doesn't want you anymore. She wants this cock pounding her snatch until she cums."

Mack then tucks his appendage back in his pants and walks out of the room. Sean takes several deep breaths. He isn't normally a violent guy but right now he wants nothing more than to go over and whack his brother across the jaw. That isn't the right thing to do though. He could get sent to prison for it and that would only make shit worse for him. No, he would not give that smug bastard the satisfaction of seeing him in prison. Sean must remain mentally strong and not give in to the violent impulses that has never surfaced in him before. He must not let his anger get him in trouble with the law, because that's the last thing he needs or wants.

The boy tries to bury his sorrow beneath his book but it's not working too well right now. It's his main coping mechanism, one that he uses whenever he feels down. But he's never felt this way before. Nothing ever made him anywhere near as depressed as he is right now. Why the hell does this shit have to happen to him? He has always been a dutiful boyfriend, giving her head whenever she asked for it. It's so painful and he doesn't know what to do now. For the first time in many years, he is bawling like a baby. Finally, he manages to get the water works to stop and then gets up and goes over to the toilet basin to wash his face clean and wipe away all the tears, so that he won't look so pathetic.

He checks his phone again and sees he now has a message from Leah's mother Alice, who's had him over at her place several times over the past years. Sean is surprised at the coincidence. Alice is saying that she made some cookies for him. He quickly tells her that he will be there, both out of manners and because her cookies are very delicious. He loves them. He has always loved her cookies ever since she first started baking them for him when he was eight. They taste so damn good, maybe they might help him slowly get over her daughter's act of infidelity and cruel betrayal.

He quickly gets over to her place. It is a good thing that Leah already left to go shopping. Alice opens the door and lets him inside. She hugs and kisses him on the cheek, making him blush. Then she notices the dried tears on his cheeks. In a deathly calm tone, she asks Sean "Did someone do something to you, honey?" She has always been protective of him, especially now that the older woman's developed new feelings for him. Alice no longer sees him as a little boy and is now madly in love with Sean. She has not done anything yet though, because of him being with her daughter Leah.

"I'm really sorry I have to tell you this but your daughter cheated on and left me," he mutters as he leans into Alice's strong embrace, hearing her gasp. The gorgeous former Olympian hides a big smile. She has been wanting to get into this cute boy's pants for some time now but has had to hold back since he was her daughter's boyfriend. Now that the two of them aren't together anymore though, Alice does not have to worry about that. Still, she has to hide how it is making her happy, since it would be best for her to appear sympathetic to him, so he would open up to her more.

"Oh, sweetie. I'm sorry you had to go through that." she says and strokes his back gently. "Don't you think about that mean little girl. You can do much better than her. I really mean it." Sean is a bit surprised. Alice isn't someone who usually takes sides, but Sean still expected the single mother to take her own daughter's side over his. Yet here she is, taking his word for it. Granted, he is speaking the truth, but she still doesn't have evidence of that, since it is clearly a surprise to her. "You can find a woman who'll be faithful to you and will never cheat. Someone deserves you and it isn't her."

"Do you really think so?" he asks her in a curious tone. She nods. The boy has no idea that Alice is referring to herself right now. Why should he? He's always seen her as like an aunt before he and Leah got together, and during the love relationship that only ended just hours earlier, Alice became his future mother in law. Right now Sean still thinks she felt the same way and has no idea just how off the mark he is with this. He has no clue she is thinking about sucking his dick right now. Not a single clue. If he has he'd be a lot more careful here.

"Yes, baby," she tells him, ruffling his hair affectionately before giving him a cookie she baked earlier. Unbeknownst to the boy, she has mixed some of her pussy juices with the dough before she baked it, so he is now tasting her juices as he eats it. "Do you like it?" Alice asks tentatively. Sean quickly nods and then even comments on how he could detect a new flavor, asking if she added a new ingredient. She hides a little smirk and puts on a totally innocent act, giving away nothing at all. It was just some nice, harmless fun that she decided to have up until a few minutes ago when she found out she could be with him. The big reveal will be later.