Hot Aunt's Innocent Request 01

Story Info
A young man has applies sunscreen to his hot aunt.
7.8k words
4.74
57.4k
163

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Applying Sunscreen on His Busty Aunt

Ryan Mitchel

"Okay, bye, honey," Mom said as she and my little sister were heading out the door to do some shopping.

"Bye, Mom," I said as I lay casually on the couch watching some Stranger Things. Season 1. I was bored. "Later Brits."

"Don't call me Brits!" my eighteen-year-old sister shouted and darted out the door.

Mom rolled her eyes and followed Britney outside. The door shut. My stomach roiled with nerves. Dad was still at work. I had the house to myself for hours. Summer vacation was in full effect, and I had nothing better to do. God, I was horny.

I mean, I was nineteen, so I always was horny. My cock tented the front of my loose shorts. A big and throbbing slab that needed to be attended. I wanted to watch some porn, but I was always terrified of doing it with Mom in the house. She didn't understand knocking. In fact, she didn't like my sister or me to have our bedroom doors closed.

She could be uptight about things. And she had a strict no-porn policy. Lucky me, I figured out how to bypass the locks they put on my laptop and phone so I could watch porn. When I was home alone.

I darted to the window, peering out the lacy curtains. Mom's silver Honda Accord backed out of the driveway. I sucked in a slow breath as I watched her back into the street and drive off. I waited for the count of a hundred. Just in case they came back.

Britney almost always forgot something, but... They didn't.

"Yes," I hissed and turned around. I darted for the stairs, taking them too at a time. I ripped off my tank top, almost knocking my glasses askew. I so wanted to get laid, but I was too shy with the girls. At least I had porn.

I burst into my bedroom and shoved down my shorts and boxers. I popped out hard. I jumped into bed and pulled my laptop onto a pillow so I could watch it. I opened up a private browser and went straight to PornHub.

There would be no trace that I had watched any porn. I covered my tracks well.

A step-mother/son video popped up. Now, I had no interest in my mother. I mean, she was my mom, but there was something hot about this step-mother porn. The idea that there were these slutty MILFs out there that were the opposite of my uptight mom had my dick hard.

I started it playing and grabbed my cock, stroking it. Then stopped. On the screen was a young guy doing the same thing. I really didn't want to see him jerking off. But then the door opened. He tried to shove his dick into his pants.

"Mom!" he gasped.

God, it was my worse nightmare, but the MILF who strode in wearing a tight-fitting salmon-pink sheath dress was nothing like my mother. She had a naughty gleam in her eyes, the fabric molding to her braless tits. They were big and soft, her nipples fat and hard. Her dress barely fell past her rump.

"Oh, sorry," she said, eyeing her son's cock. "Mmm, wow, you're really... hung."

"Mom!" the guy gasped again, still fumbling to shove his cock back into his pants, but he was too hard for that.

"Oh, my, I didn't mean to interrupt," she cooed, heading to his bed. The camera got a great down low shot of her ass. I could see her pussy. She was shaved and not wearing any panties, a gold ring piercing her clit. "Mmm, let me give you a hand with that big boy."

"What?" The son kept trying to put his cock away, but his Mom slipped onto the bed and grabbed it. I groaned and spanked it. "Mom, what are you doing? What about Dad?"

"Well, your dad isn't nearly as hung as you are," she purred and leaned her head down. She opened wide and suckled on his cock.

I grinned in delight, working my hand up and down my pole as I watched the mother sucking on her son's dick. He groaned in shock. Such pleasure shot over his face as he enjoyed his mother's blowjob.

"Mom," he groaned. "Oh, god, this can't be right, but..."

Her lips popped off. "Trust your mommy. She knows best."

"Yes, Mom," he groaned as she swallowed his cock again. "Shit. Oh, shit, that's good."

I bet it was. I wanted a girl to touch me so badly. I stroked my hand up and down my cock, getting into the scene. I wanted to last longer, but I knew I would be blowing my load so fast. I stroked as fast as I could as I watched the naughty mommy blowing her son.

He ran his hand through her blonde hair. He stroked her as she bobbed her head. Then she popped her mouth off and shoved down the front of her sheath dress. Her big, soft tits appeared, both her nipples pierced by silver barbells.

"Yes," I groaned at the sight of those heavenly mounds. A MILF's big tits.

"Mom," groaned the son as he reached out for his mother's tits.

"Mm, don't be shy," she cooed. "Just reach out and touch them.

He cupped them. He squeezed them. God, I wanted to squeeze a MILF's big boobs. Or just a girl my age. I didn't care. They could be small. I just wanted to massage a pair of tits once. I stroked my cock so fast, the pressure building and building at the tip. My toes curled.

The mom was kissing her son now. They were making out with such passion. Her hand stroked up and down his dick while he groped her tit. It was so hot watching the taboo action. My nuts tightened as I stroked my cock.

She broke the kiss and ducked her head back down to suck on his cock some more. His head threw back as he enjoyed the forbidden delight of his mother's mouth blowing his dick. God, I wanted a MILF to suck my dick. Not my mom, but... maybe my hot aunt.

That would be—

DING-DONG!

"No," I groaned at the doorbell ringing through the house. I was so close to cumming, and now a spike a fear shot through me. I shuddered, holding my cock tight. Maybe it was just a package and they would go away.

The mom popped her mouth off her son's dick. "Mmm, you make Mommy so wet. See." She leaned back on the bed and pulled her skirt up around her waist. She spread her legs, her shaved cunt with her clit piercing dripping with her excitement. She had thick lips, swollen with her lust. "Mmm, see how wet Mommy is."

"Yeah," her son groaned as he leaned down. He nuzzled into her folds.

I stroked my cock, wanting to—

DING-DONG! DING-DONG!

"Fuck," I gasped and hit the space bar, stopping the video. I rolled out of bed, my cock so hard. I darted for my shorts. I pulled them on, my cock bulging the fabric. Who could it be?

DING-DONG!

"Coming!" I shouted and grabbed my T-shirt. I drew it on as I raced out of my room and down the stairs. The fabric got stuck on my glasses for a moment before my head popped through the neck hole. I shoved my arms through the sleeves and realized it was inside out. Too late.

I opened the door and found my Aunt Mindy there. She wore a red, sleeveless dress covered in white polka dots. An attached, white belt pulled it in at the waist so it hugged her curves. It fell to just above her knees. She wore a big smile on her lips, sunglasses hiding her green eyes. Her red hair fell in curls. She was a few years younger than Mom, though her daughter was my age.

"Ryan," she said. "Is your mom home?"

"No, no, she and Britney are out shopping," I said, my cheeks flushed. My cock was so hard. I hoped she didn't notice. I wanted to casually readjust my shorts. Without any underwear on, my cock was poking almost straight forward. God, it was so obvious.

"Oh, right." She smiled. "Well, I was just going to do some sunbathing. Don't mind me."

"Sure, sure, Aunt Mindy," I said as she stepped past me, a large, reed-woven purse swinging off her arm. "Uh, you know where the pool is."

"I do." She smiled at me. She came over to sunbathe a lot. She and her husband didn't have a pool at their house. "Well, don't let me interrupt what you were doing, Ryan."

I nodded, hoping she didn't see my bulge. She passed me and walked through the house to the sliding glass door in the kitchen. I swallowed and hurried for the stairs, my hard dick bouncing in my shorts, the tip rubbing against the fabric.

God, I needed to jerk off so badly.

I reached my bedroom and closed the door. I glanced at my laptop and the frozen scene of the son eating out the mother's pussy. I swallowed, wanting to keep jacking off, but... Aunt Mindy was here. What if she came inside and caught me?

I had to make sure that she was settled in with her sunbathing. I darted to the window and peered down at the patio. I could see her down at the lounge chairs. She was unbelting her dress. I swallowed as she reached behind her and unzipped it.

God, she was hot. My mom was... my mom, but Aunt Mindy was hot. A real MILF. I could see her doing porn. I know she was married, but she always had this flirtiness about her. She pulled off her dress. I groaned as the red bikini she wore beneath came into view.

The triangles cupped her large breasts, her nipples poking at the material. It had thin strings that reached around her torso and behind her neck where they were knotted together. Her bottoms were two triangles that covered her butt and crotch tied together on the hips. She hummed as she sat down on the lounge and pulled out her suntan oil from her bag.

She poured out the contents into her hands and started rubbing it on her... breasts.

"Fuck," I groaned, my hand shooting down into my shorts as I watched my hot aunt oiling her big boobs. I pulled out my cock, my dick throbbing in my hand. "Oh, fuck."

This was so wrong, but I couldn't stop myself from stroking my cock. My heart pounded in my chest as her hands rubbed those large mammaries. They were so big and barely covered by her bikini. It was a skimpy thing. God, was it new? Didn't she have a blue one last time?

It had to be my imagination that this one was... smaller.

She rubbed her breasts, stroking around the bottom of her tits. Her underboob. The triangles didn't cover her there. She kept sliding her oiled hands lower, leaving her boobs gleaming in the sunlight. I stroked my cock so fast, my nuts tightening.

She worked her hands over her smooth belly. My heart hammered in my chest as she worked. She massaged herself, working her hands in circles over her toned stomach. She kept in such great shape. She was so fucking hot.

"Aunt Mindy," I whimpered, my hand flying up and down my cock. I was so close to erupting.

She worked her fingers down to her bikini bottoms, her fingers brushing the top of the red Lycra. She spread her legs wide as she worked. I could... see an impression of her pussy lips as she leaned back. She had a cameltoe. God, my Aunt Mindy shaved.

She worked on her thighs, rubbing at the inner flesh, working so close to her bikini bottom hugging her vulva. I shuddered at the great view I had. I stroked up my cock as her fingers were so close to touching herself.

I erupted.

"Fuck," I groaned as the pleasure slammed through me.

Stars flashed across my vision as my cock spurted cum that splashed on the wall. I groaned, watching her rubbing her legs. She worked her hands over her thighs as I grunted with each eruption. I spurted one last time.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned. I spurted one last time. "Oh, damn."

I felt so good. I panted as my aunt now bent over to rub at her calves. She worked over her feet as my body buzzed from the rapture of my climax. I couldn't believe I jerked off to my aunt. That was so pervy. She was my mother's sister. I was such a loser.

She finished and reached into her purse. She pulled out her phone. I froze. Had she seen me? She played with it than held it to her ear. Mine rang. I jumped at that. I spun around. My phone was on my nightstand. I could see the caller ID: Aunt Mindy.

"Shit," I muttered and yanked up my shorts, my cock going soft.

I wiped the jizz off the back of my hand on my sheets and grabbed the phone. I took a deep breath and answered, "Uh, hey, Aunt Mindy."

"Could you be a dear and come down here and put some suntan oil on my back," said Aunt Mindy. "I just can't reach it, and since your Mom or sister aren't here, you're the only one I can count on."

"Oh, sure," I said, relaxing. There was no way she would make such an innocent request from me if she thought I had done something pervy like... jerk off while watching her oil those big tits. My dick hardened in a flash. "I'll be right down."

Of course, my dick was erect. Some days, I felt like a walking hardon. It didn't take much to make me stiff up. I hated it, especially in gym class. All the girls stared at me and whispered how I was some big perv getting erect staring at them in their gym shorts. I mean, I was, but... I didn't want them to know.

I headed downstairs, adjusting myself so at least it wasn't noticeable. I should have put on some underwear so it wouldn't press so much on my shorts. Too late now. I didn't want her to think I was doing anything... perverse by taking too long.

I came out of the sliding glass door into the summer heat. The sun was shining bright in the early afternoon. The smell of chlorine from the pool mixed with the flowers that perfumed the yard. Aunt Mindy smiled at me as she sat on the lounge chair. She turned her back to me.

"Thanks, Ryan." She smiled at me. "You're a real big help."

"Uh, sure Aunt Mindy," I said as she started untying the knots to her bikini knot. First the ones in the middle of the back then at her neck. "Uh..."

"I don't want tan lines on my back," she said as she held her bikini top to her tits. She turned around to smile at me. She looked so sexy. My cock throbbed in my shorts, so hard. She tilted down her sunglasses so her green eyes looked into mine. "That's not a problem?"

"No, no, why would it be a problem, Aunt Mindy?" I gasped and picked up the suntan oil bottle. I squirted the amber liquid into my hands, the scent of coconut filling my nose. "Just got to rub your back."

"Mmm, thanks." She smiled at me again and turned around, the ties of her bikini top falling on her leg. I had a good view of the side-profile of her right tit gleaming in the sunlight.

I swallowed, my hands shaking as I brought them to her shoulder blades. I pressed into her smooth, tan skin. She didn't have any tan lines back here. I had seen her lying on her stomach as she sunbathed before. Still... it was so sexy to stroke her skin.

She sighed as I worked the suntan lotion across her shoulders and down her back. I worked it into her skin, making sure it gleamed. She glanced over her shoulder again, her lips so ruby red. My cock pulsing. I had to jack off again.

"You have a great touch," she purred. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, no," I said. "No girlfriend."

"Really, you have so much to offer. Mmm, go lower. You want to get all my back."

I swallowed, staring at her ass. The bikini bottoms had ridden down a tad to show off the top of her crack. I worked my hands closer to where the swell of her butt-cheeks began, working in the oil. I had to touch that part. I slid my fingers over.

"Yes, yes, a real shame you don't have a girlfriend," she said as she moved. Her arms stretched over her head. "Oh, that's good."

I froze. Her bikini top had fallen across her lap. Her tits were bare. If she turned at all, I would see her nipples. I didn't know what to do. What was going on? My cock pulsed so hard as I struggled to draw in a breath. What was happening?

She turned around, her right boob swaying into full view, her dusky-pink nipple thrusting out hard. My heart pounded in my chest so hard, I thought it would burst through my ribs. She smiled at me as she turned around fully on the chair to face me, her breasts swaying back and forth.

"In fact, I don't want to have any tan lines," she said, glancing down at her naked tits and the two triangular patches of pale flesh around her nipples and wide areolas. "Do you mind oiling my breasts, too, Ryan? Since your hands are already covered in oil."

I couldn't believe this. She wanted me to touch her breasts?

"Don't be shy," she cooed. "We're family, Ryan."

My hands shook as I raised them up to her breasts. Just family. That was all. She just wanted her big, beautiful breasts massaged. She was married. What would Uncle Derrick think about this. He was a big guy, and here I was placing my hands on his wife's breasts.

My mother's sister's tits.

Aunt Mindy purred in throaty delight as my hands cupped the bottom parts of her breasts she had already oiled. I shuddered at my first touch a woman's tits. This was amazing. They were so soft and heavy. I squeezed them as she smiled at me.

"The party you need to oil is around my nipples," she purred. "Just slide your hands over them, Ryan. It's okay. They don't bite. They just poke."

"Yeah," I said, my cock so hard. It throbbed in my shorts as I slid my hands up her boobs to cover her nipples. They did poke into my palms. Hard. I loved the feel of them as I rubbed her. "Just helping you out."

"Yes, you are." She licked her lips as I rubbed them. How long was I supposed to do this? They felt awesome. "Do you like playing with my tits? It's okay if you do, Ryan. You're a young man. Nineteen. It's only natural that you're enjoying this. I know I am. It's making my pussy so wet."

"Aunt Mindy!" I gasped as she reached out her hand and cupped my cock. "What about Uncle Derrick!"

"I don't see him here," she said, squeezing my cock through my shorts. My dick throbbed in her grasp. "Just me and you, and your hardon and my big boobs. Oh, my, you are hung. How are you single? Shy? All the girls will love this."

I didn't know what to do but to keep rubbing her tits. She massaged my cock before she pushed her hand inside and pulled me out. I shuddered there as she held me in her hand. Her oiled touch slid up and down my cock. A woman was touching me. My married aunt! This was wild. She was cheating on my uncle.

I was cuckolding my uncle. I had watched that sort of porn, too.

She slipped off the chaise lounge, my hands sliding off her tits, and knelt on the wooden decking around the pool. She stroked my cock as she stared up at me. I could just make out her eyes through her tinted sunglasses. Her thumb rubbed at the tip.

"So you've never experienced even a blowjob before, Ryan?" she asked.

I shook my head, afraid to breathe. Was this a dream? My aunt was really stroking up and down my cock.

"Well, let's fix that," she cooed and ducked her head down. Her red hair spilled around her cheeks and over my legs. Her lips kissed the tip of my dick.

My eyes widened at the pleasure that shot down my shaft. If I hadn't whacked off before coming down here, I would have popped off right then and there. Which was lucky because her lips slid over the crown of my cock and sealed around the shaft.

My aunt suckled. I gasped at the pleasure that shot down my shaft. It was so intense. So much better than my hand. I groaned, my hands gripping the lounge chair I sat on. Aunt Mindy purred around my cock and started working her lips up and down it.

That felt incredible. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. Her tongue swirled around the crown. I had never felt anything so exquisite before. My nuts twitched. I knew I would have a huge orgasm.

Just a big burst of cum.

"Aunt Mindy," I groaned.

I loved every last second of this delight. It was powerful having all this pleasure sweeping through me. My heart hammered a wild beat in my chest as she loved me. She brought me closer and closer to that eruption. I couldn't last much longer.

Not with that warm and amazing mouth suckling on me. My sexy Aunt Mindy worshiped my cock. Her tongue danced around the crown. I shuddered at that. My nuts tightened. This was too intense. I groaned through clenched teeth.

"Aunt Mindy!" I cried out and erupted.

My cum flooded her mouth. I spurted again and again. I filled her mouth up with all my jizz. The pleasure slammed through my body. I shuddered with each spurt of cum that shot through me. It was so intense. So good. My face contorted with all this delight.