Hot Aunt's Innocent Request 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was wondrous.

I just fucked her in all her holes.

I was such a stud.

Aunt Mindy danced her tongue around in me before she broke the kiss. She purred, "Mmm, that was amazing, Ryan. You have such a delicious cock. You don't know how much I needed that. Wanted that."

"Me, too," I groaned.

She laughed.

My cheeks burned. "I mean..."

"I'll be back to sunbathe real soon," she said, "But I have to get going. I have to get back and start dinner, and your mom and sister will be home soon. Your mom would kill me if she caught us. No one can know. This is our secret."

"Yes, Aunt Mindy," I said, nodding.

She smiled and kissed me again. My heart fluttered.

She broke it and started dressing, putting on her bikini and her dress over it. I tucked away my cock and walked her to the front door. I pinned her against it and kissed my sexy aunt one more time before she had to leave.

I sank onto the couch, panting. I felt so amazing. Aunt Mindy was awesome.

Mom came home not long after, saying, "Oh, did your Aunt Mindy show up? I meant to tell you she might be sunbathing."

"She did," I said.

"You didn't bother her." Mom shot me a hard look. "You weren't... hovering around and being a nuisance."

"Nope, I wasn't being a nuisance, Mom," I said, not caring that she was insinuating I was peeping on her. "Not at all."

What a great day this was.

To be continued...