Hot Aunt's Innocent Request 04

Story Info
A naughty wife is blackmailed to seduce her hunky son!
7.5k words
4.76
19.8k
53

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blackmailed to Seduce Her Son

Carol Mitchel

I held my phone aimed through the knot gap in the back gate, hidden from view by the thick bamboo and the shadows. My son and my slut of a sister hadn't noticed me as they started filming their next sex video in my backyard.

My whore of a sister was cheating on her husband—that didn't surprise me—with my son—that did. How many of these disgusting sex videos had they made? If my son hadn't accidentally sent the last one to his sister, I would have been blissfully unaware of the whole sordid affair.

That was why I was here, crouched in the bushes. I was gathering more evidence on their tryst so I could put a stop to it. My cheeks burned as I watched my sister dropping to her knees like a complete whore my son's cock thrusting out before him. Since the camera they'd set up was pointing almost straight at me, my son and slut-sister had turned to the side so the camera could capture all the action.

I had a clear shot of my sister opening her mouth wide and swallowing my son's cock.

"That hussy," I hissed, a wave of heat rushing through me. "You're corrupting my son with your sinful ways!"

It was utterly illegal. Incest. He was barely an adult. It was so sordid. I shuddered as my free hand pushed into the waistband of my shorts. I could hear the depraved suckles and slurps as my sister blew my son. Her red hair swayed and her big tits bounced. Her body gleamed with suntan oil. So did my son. He was so strong standing there. So in command.

My fingers found the folds of my pussy. I shuddered as I rubbed at my cunt. I was so wet from their awful display. My son threw back his head, growling out his pleasure. Ryan was a very handsome boy. He should have a girlfriend his age. A good and chaste girl, not a MILF-whore.

"That's it," my son growled. "You're my fucking whore, Aunt Mindy. My slut!"

"Your hussy," I moaned beneath my breath as I rubbed at my cunt. My juices soaked my fingers. I found the entrance to my pussy and thrust two digits into my snatch.

I shuddered as I filmed their depraved coupling. My sister bobbed her head, putting such enthusiasm into sucking my son's cock. She nursed on her nephew like a complete trollop. She suckled on him with all her might.

I pumped my digits away at him as his moans filled the air. He slid his fingers through her red hair as I shuddered here. My nipples throbbed. My twat clenched down on my digits. I breathed faster and faster, capturing every last moment of this.

"That's it," he growled at her. "Mmm, such a slutty aunt. Suck my dick. You're mine. I own you!"

My sister moaned her agreement around his dick.

"Yes, yes, he owns your skanky ass," I hissed, loving this moment. "Ooh, ooh, you're such a strong boy. That's it. Yes, yes, just use her. She deserves it!"

My heart pounded wildly in my chest as my son gripped a fistful of her red hair. My orgasm built faster and faster as he used the whore. She loved it, too. She was such a slut for wanting a man to dominate her like that. I would never let my husband do that to me.

My fingers churned up my cunt faster and faster. I quivered in delight. The pleasure swelled and swelled in me. This was such a fantastic moment. I groaned as my digits pumped away at my snatch. I bit my lower lip to keep from crying out.

"Shit!" my son groaned. My hussy of a sister had him swearing, too. "You're such a cock-sucking whore, Aunt Mindy. I'm going to cum!"

I whimpered at that, churning up my pussy. His body tensed. He was so close to his release. Only a hussy like my sister would be eager to have a man's cum in her mouth. Or on her face. She loved that, too, the slut.

"Aunt Mindy!" my son gasped and shuddered. He was cumming.

My sister swallowed his cum. She gulped it all down. I shuddered, my fingers thrusting in and out of my pussy. I filmed the perversion as my orgasm burst through me. Waves of delight swept through me, washing over my mind.

I shuddered there, fighting my moans. My pussy writhed around my fingers as I watched them. My sister swallowed every drop of my son's spunk. He growled out his pleasure as I whimpered through my rapture.

"You dirty whore, Aunt Mindy!" he snarled. "Swallow it all!"

"Every drop," I whimpered.

My fingers thrust in and out of my writhing cunt, the pleasure washing through me. My son growled one last time, shuddering as he fired the last of his cum into my sister's mouth. He ripped out of her, Mindy panting like a whore, her big tits jiggling.

"Get on your hands and knees, whore," he growled. "Face the camera so everyone can see how much you love my big dick fucking your cunt!"

"Yes, Ryan," she moaned. "Ooh, I'm just your slut. You're my Master!"

"Yes," I groaned, my orgasm cresting in me.

With my slut of a sister facing the camera, my son's ass faced me. He knelt behind his aunt. I licked my tongue at how strong he was. He had developed with a muscular rump. My fingers wiggled around in my wet cunt before they pumped in and out of me again.

I trembled as my son lined up at my sister. His butt-cheeks clenched as he rammed to the hilt in her cunt. My sister moaned like a whore as I filmed them. I captured every last frame as my son's pumped away at his ass with such virile force.

* * *

Ryan Mitchel

I thrust into my aunt's cunt.

"Yes!" she moaned, facing the camera. It was hot staring at it head on as I grabbed my aunt's hips and thrust away at her. "Yes, yes, fuck me, Ryan! Ooh, my nephew is so hung. That's why I'm his slut! I love his cock so much!"

"Yes, you do," I growled, thrusting away at her. I fucked her with force. I buried into her snatch again and again. I thrust into her with all that I had. It was just such a delight to hammer her. "You're my whore, Aunt Mindy!"

"Yours!" she gasped, her pussy clamping down hard on my dick.

I thrust away at her. I fucked her with force, burying over and over into her snatch. Her butt-cheeks rippled as I fucked her. My nuts slapped into her clit. Her head tossed, her red hair dancing. It was so wild to do this.

My mom would flip her shit if she saw us. She would be so furious at me. She would kill me for fucking her sister. I grinned, loving that we were doing this behind her back. I fucked into my aunt's snatch with force.

I hammered her hard and fast, the pressure in my nuts growing and growing. I stared boldly into the camera as I hammered my aunt's cunt. Her pussy clamped down around me. She massaged me with that silky twat. Her married pussy gripped me.

"Oh, my god, Ryan!" she squealed.

"Are you going to cum like a cheating whore on my cock?" I growled.

"Of course I am," she moaned, her pussy so wet. So hot. "I always do. Ooh, ooh, you mastered my married pussy with that big dick!"

I grinned as I fucked her, rising toward my orgasm. Her hot pussy squeezed down on me. She might have swallowed one load, but I had another for her brewing in my nuts. I would fill her pussy up. Maybe I would breed her.

Or maybe I would rip out of her and cum on her face or tits. I could use my aunt however I wanted. It was such a heady thought. I fucked her cunt hard and fast. Her pussy squeezed down on my big dick.

"Should I dump a load of cum in your fertile pussy, Aunt Mindy?" I asked. "Should I knock your cheating cunt up?"

"Yes!" Aunt Mindy howled, her pussy clamping down hard on me. "Ooh, ooh, I want to have your baby! I want to have your son or daughter, Ryan!"

"What a slutty aunt!" I groaned, thrusting way at her faster and faster. I couldn't hold on much longer. This was just insane. She felt so good. Around my dick. Just fantastic.

My nuts slapped against her taint. I trembled, my dick pumping away at her hard and fast. I churned her up as I hurled for that moment of erupting. Her twat clamped down on me. She was so juicy. So hot and wet. She would burst on me.

I couldn't wait for her pussy to spasm around my cock. She would convulse about my dick. Just suckle on me with all that she had. Her red hair tossed. She moaned in delight as I thrust to the hilt in her cheating cunt.

"Oh, my god!" she gasped. Her incestuous twat spasmed around me. "Breed me, Ryan!"

"Fuck, yes!" I growled and buried into her writhing cunt.

My cock erupted into her. I flooded her womb with my taboo seed. Ecstasy slammed through me as I spurted into her over and over again. Stars danced before my eyes as I filled her twat up with all my cum. I reveled in it.

Her hot pussy suckled at me. She nursed with all that she had on me. She worked out that spunk. I felt so good as I pumped more and more of my cum into her snatch. I filled her to the brim with all my jizz. I loved the way she writhed around me.

"Oh, yes, yes, Ryan!" she howled, her pussy sucking at me.

"Aunt Mindy!" I groaned as my nuts unloaded into her.

I stared at the camera as I pumped her full of my spunk. I spurted it here over and over again. The pleasure crashed into my mind. I savored that heat. I hit the crest of my orgasm and erupted into her one last time. I filled her up.

She groaned and slid forward. She rolled over onto her back, her big boobs swaying. I leaned down on her and kissed her. Our lips melted together, my dick trapped between us. Her large tits rubbed into my chest. I reveled in making out with her.

I hoped I had bred her. That would be so hot.

* * *

Carol Mitchel

I watched my son kissing my sister, my second orgasm dying into buzzing bliss. My pussy rippled around my fingers as I stared at them. They were so lewd. I was gathering such wonderful evidence on them.

They broke the kiss and my sister moaned, "Fuck me in the ass like this. I want to have missionary anal sex!"

"What a hussy," I hissed, my thumb finding my clit and massaging it. My cunt clamped down on my fingers. I worked them out slowly. "You would want that. Oh, you are leading my son into such perversion, Mindy."

Just such a lewd perversion.

* * *

Mindy Rogers

My nephew grinned at me as he slid his cock down past my pussy lips. I shuddered as I lay on here the camera capturing all of this. I knew my daughter would watch this while fucking me with her strap-on. She would call me all sorts of degrading names.

I preferred it when Ryan used them

His cock slid past my sloppy cunt. Part of me really, really wished that he had knocked me up. It might destroy my marriage, but Ryan was just so delicious. His cock nuzzled down my taint to my asshole. He pressed his young, virile cock into my backdoor.

He thrust.

I groaned as his cock, lubed by my own pussy, drilled against my backdoor. He stretched and stretched to take me. I shuddered at that. He popped into my bowels. His cock sank into my anal sheath. The velvety heat melted to my pussy.

I moaned as he kissed me again. It was so wonderful to have anal missionary sex. To feel so close to my nephew while he lay on me like this. It was just the perfect treat. I moaned into his lips as he pulled back his cock, massaging my anal sheath.

It was wondrous to have my nephew on me like this.

He thrust away at me. His nuts slapped into my taint as his cock buried into my asshole. I moaned beneath him, kissing him. The chaise lounge creaked beneath us as he fucked in and out of my cunt with such force.

He hammered me with that amazing dick of his. He knew how to make love to me. My tongue danced with his as we both groaned together. My hands roamed up and down his back. The young stud fucked me hard.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Oh, yes, yes, Ryan!"

"Aunt Mindy!" he groaned.

"Isn't this so intimate," I purred. "Ooh, ooh, yes, that's it. That's so good. Just fuck that big dick into my asshole again!"

"Yes, Aunt Mind!" he growled, burying into my asshole.

My toes curled as he drilled his cock into my asshole again and again. His pubic mound rubbed into my pussy, his thick bush tickling my folds. That felt incredible against me. I loved that delight. It was just fantastic having him thrusting away at me like that.

My asshole clamped down on him as my orgasm built and built. I stared into his eyes, loving the passion in them as he fucked me hard. My nephew was such a glorious stud. My fingernails clawed into his back.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered. "I love you, Ryan!"

"Love you, too, Aunt Mindy!" he growled.

My heart beat faster as we stared into each other's eyes. It was such a wondrous declaration. He kissed me with passion. His tongue thrust into my mouth. I moaned, making out with him as he buried that big dick into my asshole.

He plunged in and out of me. He drove me wild with that dick of his. I loved it. I clamped down on him with force. My body trembled beneath him as I rose toward my orgasm. I would have a huge climax beneath him.

He thrust away at me. He fucked me with all that he had. It was fantastic feeling him burying into my anal sheath like that. He thrust away at me with all that he had. It was fabulous having him fuck me like that.

I groaned with his every thrust into my asshole. He pounded my bowels with such force, his bush tickling my cuntlips. I whimpered, my orgasm rising and rising with his every thrust. I held him tight to me as we made out.

My pussy drank in the passion.

I held my nephew, my lover, my love. It was so taboo having him in me. I reveled in it.

He groaned as he thrust away at me. We rose toward our orgasm. We would share in the pleasure together. It would be just perfect to have all that pleasure bursting in me. I couldn't wait for it to explode out of me.

He buried to the hilt in my asshole, his bush rubbing on my pussy lips. His curls tickled my clit. I squealed around him, my arms and legs hugging him tight. The pleasure exploded in me. A mighty orgasm swept through my body.

I broke the kiss and gasped out, "Ryan!"

"Aunt Mindy," he groaned with passion as he drew back his cock.

"Cum in my asshole!" I gasped, my pussy gushing juices that must be bathing his crotch.

He buried back into me and groaned. His cum erupted into my asshole. Spurt after spurt of his jizz flooded my bowels. I bucked on him, my anal sheath writhing around him. It was glorious having all his spunk flooding me.

I moaned out my rapture as the waves of rapture drowned my mind. I shuddered, savoring all that bliss sweeping through me. I bucked beneath him as he dumped load after load of his passion into my asshole.

"Fuck, yes, Aunt Mindy!" he groaned as he flooded me with all his cum.

I kissed him again. My tongue danced with his as he pumped all that jizz into my asshole. My pussy gushed more juices that soaked his bush. He groaned on me, shuddering as he filled me up with all his cum.

I trembled beneath him as I enjoyed every inch of his cock in me. It was just so perfect. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest as my orgasm swept more and more rapture through me. I kissed my nephew.

I loved him.

He groaned as he fired the last of his cum into my asshole. I shuddered beneath him.

He broke the kiss and said, "That is one hot video we made."

"Right, right," I gasped, forgetting all about it. "Mmm, you better send me a copy of that one, but... Let's go inside. I want to take a shower with you. Get you all nice and clean."

He grinned down at me.

* * *

Carol Mitchel

I couldn't get what I had seen out of my mind. I had watched it several times. That last part... My son was in her asshole, and yet they were making love. I had never experienced anything like it in my life. My son...

My handsome son was wasted on that hussy.

My pussy was so wet. I wanted to slip into the bath, watch my surveillance, and think about how I would bust my sister. I had to stop her from preying on my son. He deserved a better woman than her. A much, much better woman.

I pulled up at my sister's house. She was in there right now. Her husband wasn't home, but Danni was. I didn't want to confront her before her daughter, plus I was here to pick up Britney. My daughter came darting out of the house, her pigtails flying behind her.

She had a big smile on her lips, her braces flashing, as she jumped into the car. She bounced in place, squirming there.

I smiled at her. "Did you have fun at your cousin's?"

"Yep." She held up her foot. "We did some experimentation in nail polish."

I blinked at the... clashing colors that she had painted her toenails. Some of them had wavy patterns on them. Others were solid. "Well, I'm glad you had fun."

"Yep," she said as I pulled back from the house, my pussy burning. She kept squirming there.

"Something happened?" I asked.

"Well..." She glanced at me, her cheeks burning. "Maybe I shouldn't tell you."

"You have to tell me after that," I said. "You and Danni talk about boys?"

My daughter grinned at me. "Yep. But then..." She swallowed and glanced ahead. We were coming up on our house. I hit the button for the garage as she said, "Ryan sent me another email by mistake. Another... S E X video. With Aunt Mindy."

"Oh," I said, my heart pounding. I had watched all of it live. "I can't believe it. She came over again?"

"I thought you were going to stop it, Mom," she said, pulling out her phone. She started the video playing. "But they did it again. In our backyard. And that's not all."

"Oh?" I asked as I pulled up the driveway and into the garage. "What else was there?"

She turned the video to me. It was a still frame of the beginning. "It's just..." She tapped the screen and slid a slider, making the video much brighter and... In the shadows by the bamboo, I appeared peering through them, my phone in hand. "Why were you watching and filming them the entire time, Mommy?"

I froze. My heart pounded in my chest.

"And why does it look like you're masturbating?" she asked, her voice so innocent.

"I was... I was gathering information on them," I whispered.

"By masturbating?" She bit her lip. "You weren't... wanting to do things with them, because they did so much? They were going at it for forty-five minutes, and you were there the entire time watching them, Mommy. Why didn't you just stop them?"

"I... I had to collect evidence," I whispered.

She shook her head and... this look flashed across her face. It was hungry. Mischievous. I had never seen her do something like that before. She leaned closer to me and put her hand on my bare knee. A galvanizing warmth swept through me.

"What if Daddy saw you masturbating to Ryan fucking your sister?" my daughter cooed, this predatory hunger in her eyes. She was like a changeling. An impostor wearing the face of my daughter. She slid her hand higher and higher up my thigh. "What if he saw you frigging that hot, wet, slutty pussy to your son fucking your sister?"

"B-Britney," I whimpered, my heart pounding as her hand vanished beneath my skirt. She reached higher and higher. "What are you doing?"

"What were you doing, Mommy?" she asked, her hand so warm on my bare thigh. A shiver ran through me. She reached my panties and cupped them. "My, my, you're soaking wet. You didn't change your panties after masturbating like a dirty, dirty harlot."

I whimpered as she pressed her digit into my folds. I shuddered as she did that. She massaged my little clit, stroking me in slow circles. What was going on here? My daughter was molesting me. I should stop her from doing this.

"B-Britney," I whimpered.

"Now, Mommy, if you don't want me to show this to Dad and let him know what a harlot you are, then you have to go inside and fuck your son."

"What?" I gasped.

She pressed my panties into my wet pussy. The cloth stretched over my folds and my clit while her fingers penetrated into me a bit. Not far, but enough to make me shiver. She had this wicked heat in her eyes.

"I want you to fuck your son," she said. "Just like you want to. You saw Aunt Mindy gasping like a whore. It's your turn. You march in there and do that, or I show this to Dad right now. Just send him the link and let him know what you and Aunt Mindy are doing with Ryan."

12