All Comments on 'Hot Aunt's Innocent Request 04'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fallensaviourfallensaviourabout 2 months ago

man can't wait till ryan is doming all 4 of these girls...and every girl they know :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not one of your 836 stories I find even remotely entertaining. Just the whole group/lesbian/bi BS makes them all GARBAGE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah, and how hard will it be to get pictures of Danni so there's blackmail material on her?

.

The sex is hot, but the blackmail is meh. Most blackmail stories make little sense. This situation is a good example. The original material Danni had really wasn't anything, and, by giving in, all Carol did was give Danni more material to use against her.

.

Yeah, I know Picky, picky, picky.

walt555walt555about 2 months ago

Loved it, more,more, more please lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I agree with fallensavior. When will the girls find Ryan irresistible?

OI8U2OI8U2about 2 months ago

Tell me something good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah, yeah, I know, I mixed up Danni & Brittney.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandabout 2 months ago

Hot series!! Looking forward to the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I want to have my Mommy and her sister together. They will perform for me while I wank my cock. They have no choices, they have to do what I tell them. They will kiss and snog, fondle each other's tits, then finger each other's cunts.

Then they have to go 69.

I will be wanking my stiff prick while I watch them licking and sucking each other's cunts.

Then I get behind the one on top and slide my prick up her cunt so that I can shag her while she gets her clit licked.

My sister and my cousin are wanking their twats as they watch me fucking their mother's cunt holes.

They both have orgasms as they watch my spunk shoot out and then drip into the open, waiting mouth beneath my bollocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...