All Comments on 'Hot Buffalo Conference'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Aftermath82Aftermath82almost 13 years ago
Wow

Just WOW !! You are such a talented writer, I love all your story and all the details. Hope to read more from you. Thanks for sharing your work

CassieJoCassieJoalmost 13 years ago
Liked it!

It was amazing. I loved all of the humor that you managed to put inside this story. It flowed nicely. I do hope that you continue this story.

Love Always,

CassieJo

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago
Interesting

I am intrigued as to where you take this story, that is if you even continue. It has a lot of potential. Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Would love ~

to see another chapter... Appears coach's marriage is for looks for the most part...

Maybe something more could come from this after the conference. They sound like they would make a cute couple. Great work again!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 13 years ago
aye

Loved reading this! If there is apt to be more, I would love to come back and read it!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Good...

take on what it's like at those teacher conf's lol! Great story and would like to see what, if anything, might happen later. That would be neat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*excellent story waiting for more

This story was fantastic and can't wait for more of the same. Got so hot I called my next door neighbor to cum over and suck my cock in a 69. We both shot off in a hurry. I waited for him to get it up again so he could ram his 9 inch cock into my pussy. I love being fucked my him. he's rough in his taking of my pussy, probably as close to rapeing me as you can get without actually doing so. he's very verbal while screwing my ass. Once in a while he'll pimp me out to groups of his friends for a gangbang, something I'm in full agreement with. The more cocks the better. I'm nothing but a cum slut whore that can never get enough.

tuxedoladytuxedoladyalmost 13 years ago
Damn!

Wow! That was fucking incredible! I had the BIGGEST lady boner!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice.

I'm a woman who appreciates good guy-on-guy action. This was great. I'm so hot right now, and my husband will reap the rewards. Thank you. Plus, I love an uncut cock. There aren't enough of them in this world.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

I agree love this story. I hope there is more to come. Being a woman too I appreciate good stories and this is great

newpiegirlnewpiegirlover 12 years ago
Great Story!

I loved your story and look forward to more. I get so wet reading about two men together. Keep up the good work!

LolaBellaLolaBellaabout 12 years ago
One of my all time favorites!

I love this story, I wish there were more chapters to it. These 2 guys are so hot, the story is smokin! I hated to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Opening paragraphs put me off, I'm afraid - the list of degrees is just silly. I know two guys with those kinds of qualifications, and they don't occupy the same universe as this kind of story. Try to keep it more real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I really liked this story but as the guy before me said no guy would have that many degrees and be a just a teacher. Maybe a professor but not a teacher. Unless it was at some uppiety private boarding school or something. I also thought it was kinda weird that you had all this stuff about the other teachers and you don't have another story. It seemed strange and kinda pointless, but it's your story right it how you want it! Sorry for being harse but I'm just writing down my thoughts and critiques for your future benefit. Other than those small things the story was really great and totally hot.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
As always I loved your story - but I would like a sequel: Clive and Bill deserve one! And so do we.

I loved the fact that Bill got hot over gay porn and was dying to get his ass rimmed - and I'm glad that Clive was there to help him. It was fun to realize they got so connected that Bill was ready to rid Clive of his co-worker Davy Harris - apparently he was totally clueless regarding the effect he had on him.

The information on his co-workers was useful for us to know the kind of environment Clive worked in.

I disagree with the comments of the two ANONYMOUS dated 11/30/12 and 03/27/13, when they say that the list of degrees is silly,that the story should be made more real and that Clive should be a professor and not just a teacher.

This story is written through the eyes of Clive W. Van Der Hoeven, somebody who "fell in love with teaching" and has been doing it for the last 12 years. He loves it. If he is a Professor, he does not tell us, and I suspect he doesn't care if he is one or not. He's been doing it for this long because it's his vocation - much to the chagrin of his family and the surprise of his co-workers, who can't understand that a guy who has the opportunity to work in a luxurious office under the patronage of his family, is still there, in that academy and working under those circumstances.

Well, I think this a totally believable background for Clive's story and what makes him click. That he's got a fantasy to which he masturbates to, is also believable - Bill, the sexy coach; and that Bill is also hot for him in such a way that he wants to rid Clive of the guy who drools for him is also believable.

I don't see anything "pointless" about what is told us in the story and we certainly don't all "occupy the same universe" - even if we do have the same qualifications ...

Finally, please watch your comments - you try to give advice on how to write but you tell the author to "RIGHT IT" how he wants it - you were just having his "future benefit" in mind. Other than this that was pointed out, the story was great.

REALLY ??

For goodness sake, could you be more patronizing ...?? Perhaps you should check YOUR spelling mistakes before pointing the finger at others ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story. You lost me a bit at the end. They used shampoo as lube. That would have tasted horrible.

WittePietWittePietalmost 9 years ago
i agree with the comments suggesting a continuation

You have developed a lot of plot that will be wasted if you do mot write a sequel. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the ending

I've noticed in a few of your stories that you leave the ending up to us. Which can be good or bad depends on how you look at it. But, at any rate I'll leave you with five stars as always.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Hot Story!

Really enjoyed this tale. And like several others would like to see you continue it. There is so much potential with the various characters you mentioned in addition to the two prime ones here. I see it has been quite a few years since you wrote this but you are still active so please consider a continuation. Have always liked your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Bill's a real bitch. I prefer stories about likeable people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
agree with previous comment

No pleasure in reading about such a terrible person.

cubscou88cubscou88over 5 years ago

Wow. I absolutely loved that.

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

Did I miss something? I thought he was supposed to be paired up with a female teacher from his school? Why is the football coach suddenly there instead?

Even without that confusion the story is still all over the place. First with this long introduction that was completely unnecessary(seriously, why should I care about his brother's divorces?). You spend a ridiculous amount of time talking about characters who aren't even in the story and about mundane details that have no bearing(a breakdown of how his school's lunch schedule works does not make for a compelling read). Yet you spent almost no time describing what is going on inside the heads of the two characters who actually matter.

The story read like random bits of trivia from a really boring person's life with brief bursts of raunchy gay sex. It was just...weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

So hot, I was expecting the Coach to tell him how he got the hotel reservation intentionally mixed up so they would share the same room with one bed. Really a great love story. When I was in my late 20s I discovered that a close friend had the hots for me, which is sort of funny because I had the hots for me. I never tried anything because I did not want to destroy our great friendship. Turns out we had a great romance and sex to go long with our friend. If I had only we would have started having sex years earlier. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!!

I loved your story. It had enough "story" to make it interesting, and enough really hot, explicit sex to make it a sexually stimulating read. I totally disagree with the negative comments above. I thought everything was quite believable, and the sexual progression was not so fast as to seem unlikely, and not so slow as to make it boring. I hope to run across more stories by you. I had the "hots" for my high school chemistry teacher, so it was easy to put myself into the lives of these two teachers. I would have liked to have been one of their students who learned of their "proclivities" and was able to wrangle them into inviting me to a "study session" over the weekend. That will give me some good JO fantasies for later! Keep up the sexy writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

Loved this story. Would love to see a follow up. Maybe the coach moves out and bunks with his new lover. Maybe Davey leaves the school and both men fucks him? Who knows. Thank you again. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is a bizarre mix of awesome and fucking terrible. The characters are great, their interactions are great, the sexual tension and sex scenes are great. But it's all punctuated by a load of nonsense that I couldn't care less about reading. I don't care about his brother's irrelevant divorce, or about the 6 or 7 other teachers who get mentioned in the weird office politics interlude. You could really cut all that out and it'd be a really hot story about a hotel encounter. Honestly the teacher gossip in the middle was a particular turn off, such an odd change of pace.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 1 year ago

Hot Hot Hot! I loved it. It may be 12 years ago but it's great sex. Perhaps more extraneous stories than necessary but the negative comments about the story are ridiculous. They don't really subtract from the very hot sex which is the point of stories on this site. Relax and jack off!

If you, perihelion, are still writing, keep up the good work. (I stumbled on this from the "similar stories" buttons.

MickyFox0MickyFox04 months ago

Why does it take me ages to find these stories? Love them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous