Hot Chocolate

Story Info
Was he too good to be true?
5.7k words
4.41
14k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeauZeau
BeauZeau
41 Followers

"Ronnie, hun. I need you to wing for me Saturday."

"Umm, What's his name?"

"How did you know it's about a guy?"

"Well, the last time you needed me to wing, it was about a guy."

"I keep forgetting how well you know me."

"Ok, text me the address and time. Maybe this will be the one."

"Jeez, I hope so. I heard he can lick his eyebrows."

"Slut!"

She laughed and ended the call.

Lettie was my best friend. We met in Grammar School, and we've been through it all together; the good, bad and ugly.

I loved her dearly, but she had this bad habit of following her pussy around. She was looking for a nice guy that could fuck her brains out. She had found both, but not in the same person.

Me? I'm eight months out of a bad relationship with an asshole that had taken jealousy to an art form. Every time I was out of his sight for more than an hour, I got quizzed on how many guys I had fucked. He hadn't started getting physically abusive yet, but I suspected it was coming.

A few times I saw him checking my panties for evidence of cum, but, of course, he never found any. The straw that broke the camel's back was when he wanted to do an up close and personal inspection. I knew then that it was over.

I stood there for a moment, turned and walked out the door. He followed me out, calling me a whore, a slut and anything else he could think of. He was sure that because I wouldn't submit to his inspection it was an admission of guilt.

He didn't take the breakup very well. He kept calling, telling me he would forgive me if I would just come back. My telling him it was over and we both needed to move on fell on deaf ears.

I finally had to make a police report that I was being stalked. The Judge granted a restraining order and after one run in with the police and he gave up. The next guy was going to have to be something special. I wasn't going to settle.

***

"Ronnie, over here."

"Hi, is he here yet?"

"I haven't seen him yet. He may be inside already."

"OK, Do you want me to help you look for him?"

"Why don't you go find our seats and I'll hunt him down."

"Hunt him down? You sound like a Cheetah going after an antelope. You going to mount his head over your fireplace?

"I'll mount him all right, and then fuck him to death."

"OK, let me know when you find him."

She raised her radar antenna and headed off into the crowd.

I checked in with the receptionist and got my table number. As I walked up to it, I saw an older couple holding hands and chatting, Next to them was an Asian couple sitting quietly. A black guy was next to them, holding his water glass. My place card was next to him.

"Ah, here I am."

He looked up at me and flashed a nuclear smile as he stood up and up and up. He must have been at least six ft. four. Even at five nine, I felt small beside him. He pulled out my chair and helped me get seated.

"Thank you."

He replied: "You're very welcome," as I took my seat.

That and one other thing surprised me. He made eye contact without looking at my boobs. That hadn't happened many times since I grew a pair of D's. I wondered if he was gay or just had the mind control of a Jedi Master. Needless to say, he made a good first impression.

He held out his hand.

"I'm Don Wilson."

"I'm Veronica Chambers. Nice to meet you."

"It's nice to see you're interested in this charity."

"To be truthful, I'm here with a friend of mine."

"It's a battered womens charity."

"Well, I'm certainly interested in that."

He briefly explained how it worked, and we chatted till the first speech started. I was waiting for his eyes to drift down, but it never happened. When I spoke, he paid attention. It was like he was interested in what I was saying. He was scoring lots of points as the evening wore on. We chatted more between speeches and the last one asked for us that hadn't already donated to drop it in the bowl at the center of the table.

I made out a check for two hundred and glanced over at Don's. It was for five thousand. I think my jaw dropped. I knew there had to be a story behind that, but I refrained from asking.

"Veronica, this place is famous for it's rubber chicken. There's a place just down the block with excellent food. How about we go get some real food?"

I was intrigued enough to accept,

"Sure. I hate rubber chicken."

True to his apparent nature, he stood and pulled my chair back so I could stand. Another point on his score card.

It may have seemed like I was testing him, but it was more of an evaluation. Having been in an impossible relationship, I wasn't going for another. I was just being careful.

I sent a text to Lettie asking if she found her guy yet. I got a big smiley face. I answered, telling her I was going to eat and would be waiting for a full report when she came up for air. Another smiley face.

While we were walking to the restaurant I remembered something my Mom had told me.

"You can tell a lot about a man by the way her treats food servers."

The host took us to our table and Don stepped in front of him and helped me with my chair. We were looking over out menus when the wind steward appeared out of nowhere.

"Veronica, do you have a preference?"

"How about a pink Chablis, and please call me Ronnie. I haven't been called Veronica since I broke my mothers favorite vase."

He ordered some by name. Another surprise. He knew his wine. I began to wonder how it was that this guy was out here on the loose. Or maybe he wasn't. Maybe whoever he was dating couldn't make it tonight. Someone this nice must have women throwing themselves at him.

That thought brought me up short. I wouldn't be a banana in the bunch or a side chick.

Again he surprised me. He said please and thank you to the wine steward.

"Sure, Ronnie it is, and you've killed all of my Archie and Jughead jokes."

"Don't worry. I've heard all of them more than once."

We had a very nice dinner and chatted through another carafe of wine.

"We should go now. I have an early appointment tomorrow. A group flew in to talk about me representing them."

"You're an agent?"

"Yes, actually, I own a booking agency and a recording studio. I represent them and set up gigs for them."

"Oh my, that sounds interesting."

"There's an old joke about musicians. They load up their van with five thousand dollars worth of equipment, drive 300 miles to do a one hundred dollar gig."

I had to laugh.

"You have groups like that?"

"I'm well established now, so I don't have to work with that bunch. I handled a few like that when I was just starting out, but those days are over."

"I'm impressed. You've come a long way."

"If you like, I can show a few of my groups that are local. I think you might like it."

"That sounds nice. Give me your phone and I'll give you my number."

He looked at the number and touched the call button. My phone rang and I was taken back. Did he think I gave him a phony number?

"Checking to see if I gave you a good number?"

"Oh no. Now you have my number in your missed calls list."

"Oh God, I'm sorry, I ah ah..."

"Don't worry about it. We just met and you have a right to be suspicious."

"It's more like some baggage I'm carrying."

"Maybe we can exchange horror stories the next time we're out."

"We'll see."

"OK, when your ready."

"I hate to end on this sad note, but it is what it is. I've got an early start to a long day."

"It's ok. This has been an interesting evening. You're good company."

He chuckled

"I was thinking the same thing. Great minds, huh?

As soon as we were outside, he took my hand in his. His huge hand engulfed mine. The feeling of his physical power hit me. This was a large man and could probably take what ever he wanted. I hadn't seen it yet, but I wondered about how Alpha he was. A feeling of being safe with him hit me.

When we got to my car, we stopped and he looked into my eyes. Gently, he placed his hand on my back and pulled me against him. He lifted my chin, and I closed my eyes waiting for his kiss. He didn't disappoint. He gave me the most tender, softest kiss ever, but only held if for a few seconds.

"Ronnie, I want to see your again, soon."

"I'd like that. You have my number. Please, call me."

He smiled and said: "I will."

Our first date was a concert by one of his groups that was on tour. I was pleasantly surprised how good they were. After it was over we stopped at a Denny's type restaurant for coffee.

"Ronnie, Is this a good time to unload our baggage? We need to get it out of the way."

"Sure, let's do it. I'll go first."

I gave him a brief summary of mine. He listened intently as I went through it. He commented at the end.

"It's great that you got out before the physical abuse started. Very smart move."

"Ok,your turn."

"We met in college and started dating. Both of us were business majors, so we did a lot of studying together. After we graduated, we lived together for a while and then got married."

"She landed a pretty good job with a PR firm. I tried the corporate thing for a about a year and I was miserable. I wanted out on my own. We talked it over and I started my business. I ran it out of the house for a while. It was slow going to start up, but it was growing slowly."

"From what I could tell, she hit the ground running. She started getting raises and promotions and she was supporting me and my business. I wanted kids, but she wanted to wait till she got a couple of more promotions. So we waited and waited."

"The higher she went, the more work was involved. The late meetings, dinners with clients. All of those things that interfere with family life. I was delegated to being her house husband. I didn't really mind, but the us time was fading."

"Somewhere along the line I think she lost respect for me. She was riding high on her success and I was plodding along. She started working on me to give up my business and go back to the corporate life style. I wasn't giving up my dream. I knew I would make it. It would just take some more time."

"One day she came home and dropped the divorce papers on me. I suppose it was inevitable but I didn't want to give up. In kind terms she told me she didn't want to support me any longer and I needed to get off my ass and join her world."

"I was making enough by then that I could scrape by so I moved out. We were divorced three months later."

"I got lucky and signed with a really good group. I set up a tour around the US and they took off like a wild fire. I set them up on a world tour and it lit up too. Word got out that I was their agent and my phone started ringing."

"Trish heard about my success and wanted us to get back together. I politely declined. I couldn't get over the disrespect she had shown. I ended up burying myself in my work for the next year and it paid off. I had to started hiring people to take care of the grunt work."

"And now, I just manage a great group of people. I pay them well and they work hard for me.

"Is she still around? You know, bugging you to get back together?"

"I haven't seen her or talked to her in two years."

"That's quite a success story. You went after your dream and made it work. You should be very proud."

"Oh, I am. And I'm still young enough to enjoy it."

"Since this is reveal time, I need to ask about the charity where we met. If this is too personal, just tell me and I'll back off, but I inadvertently saw the amount of the check your wrote for them. Is there a story behind that?"

He dropped his eyes for a second and then looked at me.

"I'm wondering how far to go back. I guess I'll start with my family history. It's like a procession of things that led to me being where and what I am."

"My grandma was gang raped by a bunch of white guys and ended up pregnant. My Mom was had a lot of trouble growing up with that. Not knowing her father and being the half white child gave her a lot of self esteem problems. They lived in the hood, as they call it, and were on welfare. It was really tough for them"

"My Mom started dating this guy and got pregnant. Both families got on him, forcing to do the right thing and marry her. But, that kind of marriage was doomed to fail. My Mom got a job driving school bus and made enough to live on and we moved out of the hood.

He started drinking and couldn't hold down a job. Then he got abusive. It was like all of his problems were our fault. Neither my Mom or I could do anything right even thought my Mom was supporting us. At first it was just verbal till I was in my teen years.

I had just turned fifteen and came home from playing basketball with some friends. I heard my Mom crying and my Dad yelling at her. He had her down on the floor and was slapping her. I went crazy and kicked him in the head. I kicked him hard enough to knock him out. With my Mom protesting, I tied him up and called the police. They took him away in handcuffs. I never checked, but I don't think he did well in prison. He never came back."

"How's your Mom doing now. Did she come out of as well as you did?"

"I take good care of her and we've had lots of long talks. I'd say she's doing better than expected. She has a boyfriend, but I don't think she'll ever marry again. They're both happy with things they way they are."

***

My phone buzzed

"Hi, Don."

"Hi Ronnie.

"Saturday night, I want to take you to a night club. It's opening night for one of my groups."

"That sounds good. I'm in."

"Dinner and a couple of glasses of wine, and Dancing after. It's a four piece dance group with a female lead singer."

"Wow. Sounds like a dress up night."

"I call them "little black dress" nights. Heels that you can dance in, with black hose."

"Oh you do, huh? Any other requests?"

"Well, maybe strappy heels."

"You have a thing going with strappy heels?"

"Umm, maybe. I just thought every woman had all that in their closet."

"Ok, little black dress, black hose and strappy heels."

"I made reservations already, hoping you'd accept. Far be it from me to take anyone for granted, but I expect a packed building. We papered the neighborhood and ran ads on a local radio station."

"This must be quite a group."

"I think so. They've been pretty good in rehearsal. If they keep it together they might do well."

"What time should I be ready by?"

"let's go for six."

"Bye bye, Don."

"Bye Ronnie."

"Well, here you go girl. You're overdue. Maybe this is the one."

***

At first I felt like I was caught up in a whirlwind. He was so attentive. He called every night and we just talked. We went out to dinner a couple of nights during the week and the weekends it was dinner, good music and dancing. I was in heaven.

Our fifth date was different. The combination of the champagne, being held in a huge mans arms, and having been single for so long, I was prime for the picking. Bye the fourth slow dance, I was relaxed with my head on his chest and his half aroused cock against my stomach. My pussy was screaming at me to give into my urges.

The fifth slow one pushed me over the edge. I wanted him between my legs with his cock buried deep in my pussy. Going back to our table, I had to hang on to his arm to keep from falling.

We sat down and he looked at me.

"Umm, I got a little excited out there. I'm sorry."

I reached over and put my hand on his cock. I leaned over and kissed him.

"I'm not."

He looked at me for a minute, like he didn't believe his ears. Then he kissed me and I gave him my tongue. His cock was almost full hard now, down his pants leg. I kept my hold on his cock as our lips met. I whimpered with desire.

He broke the kiss and put his hand on mine, holding my hand on his cock.+

"You sure?"

I just nodded.

"Take off your panties."

"Oh my."

I wiggled back and forth and got them off. I wadded them up and put them in his hand. He sniffed them and put them in his pocket.

He chuckled

"Smells like you're sure. Let's get out of here."

He had to help me to the car. As he pulled out of the parking lot he told me to recline my seat a little. I finally found the button got halfway reclined.

"Scoot forward and put those strappy heels up on the dash."

"That's a good girl."

His hand found the inside of my thigh. He wanted to play so I pulled my dress up and opened wide for him.

Before I knew it he had three fingers in me and was gently rubbing my G spot. I groaned, opened wider. holding his hand on pussy.

"Oh god, yes."

"I just want you to feel like a woman."

"Fuck, I do. Please make me cum. Please. This is torture."

He rubbed a little faster and his palm pressed against my pea blossom. I howled out my orgasm, humping up on his hand.

"Hurry, honey. I want you so bad. Please hurry."

I stood on weak legs while he was fumbling with his key. After forever, he finally got it open. All I wanted to to get inside and and have him fill me with that fat cock. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. He flipped up my dress and smacked my ass.

"Put me down, you brute."

"You're in my clutches now, woman. All hope is lost."

"Help! Help! An evil monster is kidnapping me. Help! Help!

He let me down beside the bed and quickly took off my dress and bra. I stood before him in my black hose, strappy heels and a dripping pussy. I attacked his clothes, frantic to get him naked. A few buttons got ripped off in the process. I pulled his pants and boxers down together and watched his cock spring up. Just as I suspected. He was hung in proportion to his size. I made a guess he was just under eight inches. The pink head capped his black phallus. Seeing my white hands on his black cock, reminded me that I had never been with a black man. A shiver ran down my spine. The thrill of something new hit me.

My lips closed over that pink head and I heard a groan. I pushed him back and he sat on the bed. I licked and sucked while getting his shoes and pants off. I ran my nails up the inside of his thighs and got another groan. I smiled inside. This was going to be the best blow job he ever had.

I got him in the middle of the bed and on my knees between his legs.

"You want a safe word, honey?"

"Do I need one?"

"I'll take that as a no."

I licked all around his cock all the way up to his hair. I took a deep breath and started taking it. I relaxed my throat and took more in. I backed off and took another breath.

"Oh fuck, Ronnie."

I looked up at him and took his cock down my throat. I saw his eyes roll back in his head and his hips thrust up. With my nose against his pelvic bone is started working my throat muscles on the head of his cock. Another groan and I felt is flex and swell.

"Oh fuck. Get ready, I'm there."

I quickly pulled off, took another deep breath and rubbed my tongue under the head of his cock. He started unloading, howling out his pleasure. By the volume of his howl, I knew no one had ever throated him before. I pushed down and throated him again, squeezing the last few drops out.

I moved up, laying on his chest, watching him recover.

"How ya doing, big guy?"

"Jesus fucking christ, babe. What the fuck did you to to me. No one has ever done that. That was out of this world."

"You're welcome. I pride myself on my cock sucking abilities."

"You should be proud. And, I'd like to thank your ex for being a stupid fuck. Only a fool would let you go."

"His loss and your gain. And while you're recovering, You can take care of this."

I moved up and got my pussy over his mouth. He growled and started to work. I was so hot that I came in less than a minute. He rolled me over on my back and attacked me. My legs were in the air, walking the ceiling. I had to stop him after my fourth orgasm.

"Stop. Stop. Too sensitive."

He moved up and I felt his cock head tough my pussy lips. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him down. I could feel my lips spreading, making way for his cock.

BeauZeau
BeauZeau
41 Followers
12