Hot Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go easy, honey. It's been a long time."

I don't think he heard me. With a steady pressure, he slid into me. I felt a little pain as he gently pushed his way in, but when he hit bottom, it was all pleasure. My pussy was stretched out, exposing nerve endings I never knew I had.

"Oh god. Yes. Yes. Full of big cock. Fuck yes."

He started slowly stroking coming almost all the way out. On the third stroke I came. I pushed up against his bone with my pussy was squeezing him.

"Cumming for you honey. Cumming hard. Don't stop."

My pussy squeezing him sent him off.

"Tight pussy. Fucking god you're tight."

"Don't stop. Fill me with your cum. Fuck me hard and cum in me."

I locked my ankles behind his back and held on for dear life. My orgasms were rolling over me like tidal waves, one after the other.

"Cum in me. Please. Cum. Cum."

I felt his cock swell and pushed up against his thrusts. His cum hit my cervix and I exploded. He pushed in and I felt him shudder as he pumped his cum in me. His groans told me he was cumming hard. I felt proud that I could make his feel so good.

"Oh god. Oh god. Yes. Yes. Big cock making me cum. Yes. Yes."

I held him in my saddle, milking the last few drops from his slowly deflating cock. He rolled over but I still held on. He laid on his side with us plastered together. He gently caressed my back and ass. I was in heaven. This man knew what he was doing.

My hips twitched one last time and I kissed him on his neck, just under his ear.

"You're dangerous with that thing, honey."

"Huh?

"That wasn't just sex. You made love to me. I wasn't expecting that."

"Well, you can expect a lot more of it."

"I hope so, but you have to do something for me."

"What's that?"

"You need to call all of your women and tell them to go somewhere else. I won't be a side chick or share my man."

He chuckled

"I took care of that, right after our first date."

"You! Pretty sure of yourself, aren't you."

"Yeah, maybe, but I knew right off your were something special. Just a gut feeling I had. Turns out I was right."

"I want to be special for you. I'm gonna spoil you so much, you'll never want to get rid of me."

"That means we're exclusive?"

"That goes without saying. And, there is something I have to do real soon."

"I gotta get on the pill. My period should start in about four days. I'm not ready to be a mama right now."

"You should have said something. I have condoms."

"Didn't want one. I wanted you bareback."

"So, I get cut off in four days?"

"Nope. You just get lots of blow jobs."

"Maybe that won't stop me. We could just stain up some sheets."

"Wow. You'd do that. That would be new for me."

"Well, it's not fair. I get blow jobs and you get nothing."

"It's not nothing. I love the fact than I can make you groan when you're cumming in my mouth."

"I held back on that. I didn't want the neighbors calling the cops."

"Maybe you should tell them there's couple of loud ones over here now."

"They'll get the message when they see us coming and going together."

"I already told my Mom about you. She wants us to come over next Sunday for dinner."

"Good. I can't wait to meet her. Is she going to have any issues about me being white?"

"She already knows. She didn't say a thing, so I guess it's ok with her. Oh, and you'll get to meet Willie too. He's quite a character. I tease him about not making my Mom and honest woman. He says he isn't going to mess with a good thing."

"Well, I'm gonna mess with a good thing. I'm gonna get you hard and ride you into a coma."

"You're threatening me with a good time?"

I didn't answer him, I was busy licking up our juices. I was a little surprised how quick he got hard again. I throated him for a little and climbed up. I watched his cock as it slid up in me. I loved that contrast of his black cock going in my white pussy. I pushed down and got him all the way in, wiggling a little, rubbing his bone on my clit.

I leaned forward and gave his my D's.

"Oh yeah. Now I can give those beauties some proper attention."

He took one in each hand and attacked my nipples. Little lightening bolts were hitting my pussy causing me to squeeze him. He moaned and sucked harder.

"Fuck yes. Suck them, Honey. They're all yours."

I started slow fucking him, but after the first orgasm hit me, I was on my way. I was amazed at myself how much I wanted to make it good for him. The combination of his big cock stretching me out and him on my nipples sent me off. My orgasms were coming closer and closer together. In no time at all they all ran together.

Then, I felt his cock swell.

"I'm cumming, Honey. I can't wait any longer."

"Cum in me. I want all of your cum. Please, cum, cum..."

His blast of cum hit my cervix and I heard myself howling his name, over and over. His groans mixed with mine as I collapsed on his chest.

"Oh, God, Honey. I love you so much. You make me feel so complete."

"I love you too, babe. Hold me tight."

The after glow with him was amazing. His big strong arm was around my back, holding me to his side. One of my D's was against his side, the other on his chest. My leg was over him with his limp cock against the inside of my thigh. His other hand was gently caressing my nipple.

"I can't believe this, Honey. You're a cuddler. Women die for cuddlers."

"You feel so good all snuggled up against me."

I kissed him on the neck and drifted off.

A month has gone by since our first time. We're together every night, fucking and cuddling, either at his place or mine. My love for his grows stronger each day. I think of him at least every five minutes, during the day and I hurry home just to see him. He melts my heart when he holds me and looks into my soul with those dark piercing eyes. He owns me body and soul.

A week ago, we spent the weekend moving all my stuff to his place. I was now taking care of my man full time. I slowly learned all of his favorite foods. I needed some help from his Mom on some of them. She would smile and show me how to do it.

She never asked, but I suspect she was wondering what Dons' and my future was going to be. She never mentioned marriage or children. She would probably like to be a grandma, but she was soured on marriage. I never brought up either one.

***

I woke up wrapped up in Don's arms. My head was on his shoulder and I could hear his heart beat. I could hear his gentle breathing. Slowly, I unwrapped from his embrace and sat up. I saw a lump in the covers and gently pulled them down, exposing his beautiful morning wood. I smiled and turned, my fingers wrapping around it.

"I know what to do with you, big guy."

I closed my lips over the head and slowly took it down my throat. He groaned, stirred and opened his eyes.

"Gaaa, Ronnie. My cock."

"mmm mmm"

I got him close and pulled off.

"Nope, not in my mouth. This load goes in my pussy."

I moved up over him and rubbed his cock head over my soaked pussy. Gravity took over and I felt my pussy lips pushed aside, making way for cock. I felt it touch my cervix as my bone met his.

"There, that's where your cum is going. All over my cervix."

I leaned forward so he would have access to my nipples. He sucked both of them sending lightening bolts to my pussy. Then he flexed and my orgasm swept over me.

"Oh fuck. Cumming so fast. Big cock owns my pussy. Fuck. Fuck."

He was sucking my nipples and I was squeezing his cock and cumming.

"Cum in me, Honey. Cum in your woman's pussy. Fuck me."

He growled and thrust up giving me all of it. I pushed down, squeezing him as hard as I could. His hot cum blasted my cervix and we both cried out.

I collapsed on his chest, breathing like I had run a mile. One of his hands was on my ass and the other on my back.

"Don't move. Stay on top of me."

"Oh god, yes. Hold me."

I laid there in his embrace, reveling in the afterglow. Emotions were flooding my brain. This man had given me his heart, and I had given mine to him. I wanted to give him more. I wanted to give him everything I could.

It hit me. Babies. I could give him babies. The thought made me all gooey inside.

"Honey, It may be early to ask this, but do you want a family? You, know, children."

"Of course, but I hadn't got that far yet. Two or three would be a good number."

"Two or three sounds good to me, too. I'm thinking about going off the pill."

"Hmm. Can I think about it?"

"Sure. You have ten seconds."

He laughed.

"Consider yourself knocked up. I'm gonna keep you so full of cum, you'll be leaking twenty four seven."

"I love you so much. You have my permission to knock me up."

"I wonder. Should we get married first?"

"I don't care, dummy. I have your heart, remember. You gave it to me."

"How about I give you my name too. Veronica Wilson. Has a nice ring to it."

***

It turns out that he did give me his last name. Don and I, his Mom and Willy all flew to Vegas and we tied the knot. My Dad was too far gone with his Arthritis to travel, but they got a great video of the wedding. Yeah, it was one of those Elvis wedding chapels.

We teased Willy and Don's Mom about making it a double ceremony, but they both balked. Willy gave me away and stood by Don. His Mom was my Maid of Honor. It all worked out.

Eleven months later I was sitting on Don's lap, nursing Don Jr. Don was watching closely. He always did when I nursed.

"That's the most beautiful thing in the world to watch."

Three years later, Jr. was weened, but I had two more boys nursing. Don always teased me that I could feed the whole neighborhood kids with all the milk I produced.

Oh, and Lettie did find that guy. It turns out that he could indeed lick his eyebrows.

12