All Comments on 'Hot Coffee and Perfect Pink Pt. 01'

by Cocktopia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
About Colombian women

I didn't make it even 1/4 into the story because Colombian women, while very sexy, would rarely if ever behave like this. Now, they'll pour all their passion into the sex, but only once they really know the guy and really like him: that's why this made me balk. I realize this is fantasy, but even fantasy has to give in to reality when one uses certain elements. It's possible they could have flirted, even had a conversation with double entendres within this one page, but no Colombian woman short of a prostitute would act like this. I'd expect 2 chapters of about 2 pages each (or 4 pages total) before he *might* get her to do something like this or for him to have a slim shot at bringing down her panties--and she'd have to be wooed some first too to get there. 1 star.

CocktopiaCocktopiaalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Amusingly enough

Amusingly enough, the whole of the "Consuela" part of this story series actually happened, pretty much as written!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Oh?

If that's the case, that's incredibly rare. The average, educated Colombian woman is a very cultured creature and what you experienced isn't typical--although it would be very typical for a Colombian male to be the 'aggressive' one, going from one hot female to another younger one. So, the vast majority of them are very wary of Colombian males as well as all others--which is even reflected in sayings from the country itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
my one experience seems to agree with Comentarista

I read this a while back and sort of remembered the comments, yeah we see lots of attractive Colombians in pornos and cam sites and I must say they seem to have more than their fair share of beautiful girls.

I started seeing visiting a company with a Colombian receptionist in her mid 20's ( I'm a 55yo service engineer ) after a few visits we'd started flirting and eventually went for a drink together. The 'courtship' lasted near 5 months with only occasion physical contact but once the switch was flicked she was up for anything and everything, I struggled to keep up with her, both physically and experiences.

Sadly she moved on, well I can't say I blame her, I'm well over twice her age but it was a lovely year for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous