All Comments on 'Hot Daughter'

by macymadison

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5* Thank you

Please write a daddy daughter pee drinking story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are a master Wordsmith

This was literally the best piece of literature I have read in my entire life. I thank you for allowing me a glance into your soul.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 3 years ago

Absolutely fabulous! I loved this story last time, and I love it still. I adore daddy daughter love stories, and they seem to be very hard to find. In so many other stories, you have a father who is lucky enough to sleep with his own daughter, and as soon as she’s naked, he’s pimping her out to his buddies or treating her like some nasty skank whore, or having orgies with her and her whole class. I prefer love stories where they both love and cherish each other, and they have a relationship, and Macymadison, THIS is a love story! A steamy, hot, sexy, taboo love story.

The only thing I’d call out is, remember to capitalize the first word of a spoken line. As in, (they replied, “She loved her daddy.”) Not, (they replied, “she loved her daddy.”) Other than that, sheer erotic perfection! Thank you so much for this gift!

LoveloulouLoveloulouover 3 years ago
Amazing!

This story was fantastic! I would love to read more stories you write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the story. I remember when my father and I became lovers six months after my eighteenth birthday, and he admitted that he'd once cum in his pants for me once. He told me that's when he knew we'd eventually become lovers. He told me he'd never cum in his pants over any woman even when he was a kid. It's was the hottest thing in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I remember when my father and I became lovers six months after my eighteenth birthday, it was during foreplay before my nineteenth birthday, and he told me he had once cum in his pants for me. He told me that was the day he knew we'd be lovers because he'd never cum in his pants over any woman, even when he was a kid. It was the sexiest thing in the world to me. He gave me more story that would be inappropriate to tell here, but even now, years later, he periodically repeats it when we make love, I think he knows I love hearing it. He even told me that he was never ashamed of it, that he actually enjoyed coming in his pants that day, always saying it was proof of his desire even before we fell in love.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I love this story I've read it a few times now still it holds me. I often wished for a relationship like this but it never happened. But I still love her even though I didn't always . 5 stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Beautiful story. Absolutely loved it with a few irrelevant comments. In the first chapter I'd have probably Jap-slapped the little bitch across the kitchen. For a congressman he had just about zero sef control. But, come to think of it though, that actually does not seem to be not that uncommon for politicians being caught with their hand in the cookie jar these days. Keep 'em coming . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous