Hot Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled and shrugged, that could have been a logical conclusion up until the last couple of weeks. He hadn't kept his promise to quite but he had cut back considerably. He made poor decisions when drinking, like sleeping in the park. "No, not drunk. I'm just keeping my eye out," and checking his watch.

Every minute with her was to be savored. It had been two weeks and the duffel bag was officially unpacked but it wasn't put away in a closet. She still had no plans and Malcolm thought that the little girl he knew before was always scheming about something. Of course, she wasn't exactly a little girl anymore.

Ashley had come into view. She was across the street in the shade, wearing a white tank top with a hole in the front that showed the red bra underneath. Then there were the jeans that were almost rags and Malcolm shook his head. She dressed like she was homeless, but he couldn't deny that it held its charms. The sight of her like that, with her hair wild and thick eyeliner on, brought back so many memories of longing that his cock felt compelled to respond once again.

Ashley, his little girl, waiting for him. He waved the twenty at Tess, "I've got to go."

The bartender was quick to walk to the window and look to see what had him in such a hurry. A knowing smile spread across Tess's face when she saw the girl in the tank top. "Who's that?" she asked as she took his money.

He'd been trying to figure that out himself for so long. Malcolm smiled and told her, "that's Ashley."

1...5678910