Hot Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macymadison
macymadison
1,057 Followers

Ashley hummed and told him, "you should stop thinking more often."

He watched her rise from the chair and reach behind her. He heard the zipper and from his vantage point, on his knees, he watched as his daughter stepped out of the gray dress. She unhooked the black bra and peeled the underwire from her body. In only the stockings now, her glistening pussy inches from his face, she turned slowly and gave him the long look he'd always wanted to have. Every inch of his little girl on display, just for him. Malcolm studied the puckered, pink nipples, her tiny waist, her slender hips, it was all right there. He'd been denied for so long, it hardly seemed real. She held onto the table with both hands and bent down, her round bottom upturned, even her backside was wet from her climax.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she said in a voice from long ago, just above a whisper.

There was no question that Malcolm would give her anything that she wanted. Everything that she wanted. He gripped her ass with one hand, raising up from his knees to his feet, the other hand was busy with his belt. There was no question as to whether or not he would accept her invitation now. Malcolm had stopped thinking and his cock had never bulged like this. With his pants at his ankles, he rubbed the head of his aching erection along his daughter's crevice and finally pushed into her luscious, tight pussy.

Ashley thrust her hips back to take every inch of him, "Daddy, yes, you feel so good."

She was perfect inside, as he had always known she would be. With every stroke, Malcolm felt his orgasm churning inside him. She was like melted butter, hot and slick and she fit him like a glove, as if she had been perfectly made for his aching dick. "Fuck, Ashley, God your pussy is so good," and she fucked better than the girl that he paid five hundred an hour for. The real thing, how could anything else compare?

Malcolm knew that he should have been much more ashamed that he was with the real Ashley instead of the fake one, but he couldn't think about that now.

Her bottom bounced back and forth on him. The view was stupendous and when he reached for her hair and down her back, she looked back over her shoulder. "Daddy, give me your cock. Fuck me hard," she teased him, waiting for him to comply, "Harder. Give it to me the way you wanted to that day in the kitchen." Malcolm moaned and drove his dick inside her to the very bottom, slamming in and out, clenching his thighs with every movement. He went back in time and he was bending her over the counter and giving her exactly what she wanted and taking just what he deserved.

Ashley tightened around him and her cunt was churning inside and stroking him like nothing else he'd ever known. "That's right, Daddy, you know you want to fuck your little girl. Your daughter. Your little princess," and there was no denying it, he did. "You want to make me cum on your big, hard cock, don't you?" she panted and this time when she came he felt the tremors run from her and into him. "Make me cum again Daddy, yes," she was crying now. His daughter was clenching her walls around him and shivering, "Daddy." There was a gush of her fluids that coated him and Malcolm was about to give her more.

He was just a rush of electrical pulses as he held on tightly to her trembling body and filled her again and again with an orgasm that seemed to have no end. Malcolm felt each individual spurt, the release of his pleasure inside of her perfect, tiny entry. He felt his sweaty forehead pressed against her bare back as he continued to cum. Even when he was completely drained, his dick still thumped inside her. It had found its new home and it basked in the feel of her wrapped tightly around him.

Ashley stirred, moving under him and Malcolm felt her bottom wiggle as she slipped away, sinking to the table. "Jesus, my legs are shaking," she giggled before lurching on weak legs to the sofa. She lay down and stretched, arching her back, her breasts were so perky and he hadn't even touched them. He'd been far too distracted. "This must be why nothing gets done in government," she always had a wisecrack.

Malcolm had cum buckets inside of her and how, his loveseat was going to be covered in his seed.

Malcolm was covered in her pussy juices. His face, his neck, he could feel her orgasm on his thighs and knew that she had traces of his on hers. It had all happened so quickly and now as he pulled up his pants, he knew there was no way to know what happened next. He was still trying to catch his breath when he sat next to her on the upholstery that was scented and damp with her orgasm. "My God, that was fucking amazing," he couldn't believe his eyes. Staring at her, taking away the fact that she was his daughter, she was also by far the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.

She rolled to her stomach and now he had the view from behind, "yeah, it was a nice distraction." Ashley sat up quickly, "now we need to smoke." He'd have to come up with some kind of lie for the staff. All government buildings were no smoking, but hey, it was Ashley after all. He dared anyone to tell her she couldn't do something.

Malcolm couldn't remember if he'd ever blown a smoke ring and tried once more, what had she just said? Thinking came in starts and stops, "did you just say it was a nice distraction?" What did that mean?

"Yes, a distraction," she sighed, "it's nice to stop thinking about him once in a while, even if it's only for a few minutes."

Shit, that's right, the other man, the one that had broken his daughter's heart. Fucker, not only had he had her first, Ashley actually loved him. If he wasn't such a selfish asshole, he'd try to comfort her, "you'll forget about him in a few days, honey." She was a kid, what did she know about love? It was always love at that age, until it faded and a new one came along.

Obsession, lusting after something that was just out of reach, now that was an emotion that he was familiar with. That lasted forever, love, not so much. "I don't want to forget about him," Ashley sounded like she was about to cry once more, "he was my first love."

Malcolm tried to be fatherly and patted her leg, "I'm sorry, don't cry Ashley. I'll feel like a shit, OK?" That didn't even come out right, why was it that his daughter always left him tongue-tied?

Ashley sat up, "who was your first love, Daddy?"

He didn't want to confess that he didn't remember her name, it would be too close to an "I told you so". Instead he just stroked her black mane and whispered, "it was a long time ago, Ashley."

However, the question bothered him well into the night. He couldn't get comfortable and it seemed that every time he turned, he saw a face from the past and asked himself, had he loved her? It wasn't until three o'clock in the morning that Malcolm began to wonder if he wasn't still waiting for his first love.

***

She was waiting for him in the foyer, clicking her nails on the table beside her. Malcolm held his breath when he saw his daughter, she appeared almost radiant. It didn't hurt that the black, shirt dress hugged her body in all of the right places, or that it buttoned up the front, which Malcolm thought might come in handy later. The shoes, the black heels that buckled like her Mary Janes did long ago made it even more erotic. The lighting was exquisite. The sun streamed through the window behind her, bathing her in light. Malcolm thought a choir should be singing somewhere, she looked just like an angel.

An angel who shivered as she came for her father, which was a particularly naughty thing to do. It was even more tantalizing now that he knew that she fucked like the devil he had always suspected she was. "Are you ready yet?" she was annoyed and he couldn't imagine why. She had to have slept well after their office romp.

Malcolm finished the last of his coffee and grabbed his briefcase, trying to figure out what he'd done wrong now. This was reminiscent of her mother, the cold shoulder for nothing, "since when did you start getting up so early?" Whatever it was, he hoped it didn't prevent him from having her at least once more later.

She walked ahead, not even looking back at him when she answered. Malcolm was just the father she despised again, "did you know a fucking thing about that school you sent me to? It was like a prison, I was up at 5:30 everyday." This dress didn't provide him with a delicious flash from behind but at least that kept the driver's eyes off of her as well. When they were in the car, she immediately lit up and handed him one too. Ashley didn't even have to ask anymore, she knew what his weaknesses were; all of them.

He reached for her hand. Between the vivid scenes of their dalliance and the question that had tormented him all night, Malcolm needed some tenderness. Part of him would like to kiss her tiny fingers and lay her hand on his chest. Part of him would like a quick blowjob. Something about Ashley was always confusing, "so how are you, honey?"

Ashley pulled away, "fine."

God, please don't let her turn into a frigid cunt like her mother. It was awful, he knew, and selfish and he had no right but it would be such a waste. "Are you upset with me?" and why was he asking? He hadn't hesitated to fuck her, his own daughter for Christ's sake, when she had asked. He hadn't even paused, in fact if she hadn't given permission, Malcolm wondered if he wouldn't have taken her anyway. Worse, when he had stripped her panties off and given his beautiful daughter head, he hadn't even been asked initially. "About last night," he could have told her a hundred things, a thousand. He never fucked her mother anymore, he was stressed, he wasn't thinking, all of it was just another lie. Maybe it was time for the truth. Malcolm sighed, "does it make me a terrible person if I tell you that I've been thinking about that so much?"

He vividly remembered the day that it had all turned. One moment she had just been a tiny streak of black hair that tore from one end of the house to the other, screaming and giggling and wrecking havoc. Then one afternoon he came home early and was on his way upstairs when he almost stepped on her. Ashley was sitting on a step, wearing only a white bikini and Malcolm didn't understand how it had happened. Suddenly she was a woman, right there under his nose all the while. A breathtakingly beautiful woman, "Hi, Daddy," Ashley greeted him. She hadn't even hated him yet and she still smiled when he approached her, "how was work?"

He was staring at her cleavage and thought that maybe by kneeling in front of her instead, he'd force himself to stop. Ashley's legs were open wide and once Malcolm noticed that the suit was damp and clinging to every inch, he saw the outline of her nipples. His eyes couldn't stop, they meandered down to her lower lips, every succulent, forbidden inch of her was on display. When did all of this happen, where had he been when his little girl had turned into a goddess? She was drinking a glass of milk and a few droplets had been left behind. It could have been cum.

Jesus Christ, he was a sick fuck. She was his daughter. He was supposed to protect her from men who thought about her like that. "Work was fine. Why don't you put some clothes on, honey?" Virginia was gone and the housekeeper didn't have a clue and somehow he was left to fend for himself in a maze of new desires that he couldn't even explain.

Ashley finished her milk and jumped up, her round breasts moving with her. She ran toward the kitchen, "I can't put on clothes now, Daddy. My friends are coming over and we're going in the pool." He groaned as he watched from behind, to make matters worse, she had an ass now, too.

Malcolm was lost in his shame when he lay on his bed, spread eagle, his briefcase on the floor as he stared at the ceiling. What was wrong with him? He just needed to get laid, that was all. If Virginia would just give it up once in a while without having to negotiate every goddamn thing, he wouldn't have a hard-on for his daughter.

He heard her and her friends yelling in the backyard and his brain blared, don't look, don't you dare. She was just having fun, which growing up with Virginia was hard to come by. She was just jumping and running and jiggling and he rolled to his left side and drew back the drape. It was his undoing. Ashley held the hose over her head and it looked as if she were showering. The cold water streamed down her hair, slicking it to her neck and shoulders. Water trickled down the front of her body and the bikini was a second skin. Her bud nipples stood at attention and Malcolm could see himself reaching out to fondle them.

It wasn't until his eyes had wandered down to the white triangle below that he unzipped his pants. On auto-pilot now, he had never felt more guilty but it had never felt this good either. Holding the curtain back with one hand and stroking himself with the other, Malcolm thought of calling her to his room and showing that little cock tease the reason that he had told her to put on clothes. Right before he tore off the suit and came all over her face. In his mind's eye, he could see the rivulets of his orgasm rolling down her throat to her ripe, young breasts and he burst. "Ashley, oh God," he even said her name in some gravelly, animal voice as he shuddered in his fist.

Nothing had been the same between them after the first time he'd masturbated to her. It couldn't ever be, could it? Now, in the car, after last night, was there any reason to believe that she could begin to understand? After all, Ashley was just a girl, in spite of the fact that she thought she knew everything. There were certain things that a girl, an especially beautiful girl, couldn't possibly understand. She had never had to resort to obsessing, she could have anyone she wanted with a wink and a sashay; including her dear, old dad.

"I knew, Daddy," she was going to smoke and she was still not in the mood for his hand or to even sit close to him. "I knew that you used to fantasize about me," Malcolm hoped that he hadn't heard her correctly but he knew by the way his pulse thumped in his ears that he had.

This was a fucking nightmare. Totally exposed, no wonder she had tossed the invitation at him in the kitchen a few months ago. "When did you know?" he gulped, "how did you know?" Ashley was too young to know so much, she should still be naïve. Had she ever been?

Ashley's head sank back into the headrest. "Let's see, I was sneaking in after curfew, so I still lived with you. I was trying to be really quiet," she burst into laughter. "I didn't know then that Mom takes three Xanax every night. But I was walking by your office door and I heard you in there," her blue eyes sparkled with mischief and it was so much better than her sullen gaze.

He gripped his briefcase, "heard me?"

She found it very amusing. Her wicked smile had always turned him on, "you were out of breath and I heard you say, I think it was, "oh God, Ashley, your pretty, little pussy is so tight on Daddy's cock", I'm pretty sure it was something like that."

Here he had been so sure that no one ever saw through his façade. Malcolm stared out the window, trying desperately to come up with something to say, something that would excuse what he was. They were on 23rd Street and still he had nothing. Ashley patted his arm, consoling him, "it's OK, Daddy, you shouldn't really beat yourself up about it. It's not like you're the only guy in the world who beats off to his daughter." That didn't make him feel better at all, in fact he felt a little nauseous hearing it come from her lips. "Besides, I used to fantasize about you too," she picked up her purse and placed the strap on her shoulder.

The driver had already parked the car when Malcolm grabbed her hand, "tell me," he begged, dying a little inside.

Ashley had wanted him too?

Could it really be true that he wasn't just being led around by his dick and his horny, overly fertile imagination? Maybe it wasn't just one-sided and last night wasn't a fluke. He didn't want to be just some way to forget the lover. He knew that it was toxic to have this kind of information so early in the day. He'd be a useless mess at the office but he needed it.

She giggled, "Daddy, please, some decorum." She was using his own words from yesterday against him, "we're at the office." she got out of the car and slammed the door behind her, once again leaving Malcolm all alone with his imagination.

***

Ashley was out of sight, at a computer in an office at the other end of the hall but she was never out of mind. When Chuck Sartain, a man Malcolm had known for almost twenty years walked in, raising his eyebrows to Malcolm, all he said was, "Ashley, hot damn." It gave him the perfect excuse to talk about his obsession.

Malcolm waved him in, "close the door, I want to smoke and these bitches will rat me out." Chuck had a seat on the sofa that was covered in DNA from the night before and just thinking about that gave Malcolm a new hard-on. "She got kicked out of school," the real reason that she was here, not just for his own personal pleasure.

Chuck laughed, shaking his head, "another one? What the fuck, Malcolm? What are you going to do with her?"

Malcolm had several ideas, none of which he could share with Chuck. "She's working," he shrugged as if to say, there's that. They both knew, based on past experience that there was no guarantee that it would last. Despite her professionalism in the office, it was only the second day. Ashley very well might be plotting to bring the whole thing down.

His friend eased back in the seat, "I'm so happy I have boys. I don't think I could live with that." They both knew what he was referring to, the young girl who was dripping sex appeal and just happened to be off limits.

"Tell me about it," taking Ashley as he had last night was the only way to make it bearable. "You have no idea," that he had made Ashley cum in his mouth and then on his dick right where Chuck sat, "she's a handful."

Chuck was at the point where anything else he said would be inappropriate and Malcolm enjoyed watching another man struggle with his thoughts about Ashley. "Are you taking her campaigning with you?" Malcolm had been so caught up in his daughter's homecoming that he'd forgotten that starting next week, he would rarely be in the office.

Malcolm knew who was in charge of that decision. He might be the boss of the office, he might even have some authority among his colleagues and constituents but his bitchy other half was still the last word on any subject that involved home. The thought of being away from Virginia was heavenly but spending a month or two without Ashley now made him panic inside. "Shit, I don't know, I guess I'll have to ask her mother," and after exchanging a few more meaningless remarks about tits and golf, the friends said their goodbyes. A few minutes after Chuck left, Malcolm barked to one of the secretaries, "can you get my wife on the phone?"

Virginia was in rare form this morning and sounded extremely bored and bitter from the moment she answered, "and to what do I owe this pleasure, Malcolm?"

"What's the plan with Ashley?" he didn't waste time on niceties anymore. He had tried for years, "you know I'll be on the road for a while."

His wife had already made a stand and he knew how she felt about Ashley. "She's not staying here. That's absolutely impossible," Virginia had made her stand and that meant a month long fuck fest was sanctioned. Malcolm wasn't going to argue with her, he wanted Ashley close, but he had to at least put up a good front.

As if Virginia really had anything to do besides go to lunch and get her fucking nails done. If he wasn't so thrilled, Malcolm felt he had every right to be pissed. She was a spoiled, little rich girl who had grown up to be a demanding harpy. He bellowed, "this is goddamned inconvenient, Virginia. Why the hell aren't you calling for schools? You know I have to fucking work, right?"

macymadison
macymadison
1,057 Followers